The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

LowRyder2005
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by LowRyder2005 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:42 pm

gammabeast21 wrote:
LowRyder2005 wrote:
Welcome to Kanzenshuu.
Thanks for the welcome. I really appreciate it. Most versus forums just call me an idiot for having an opinion that isn't theirs or mainstream, let alone welcome me to the community.
:D :D :D

I thought that the Danger's Triangle and Lavendar's poison would allow them to be comparable as to Vegetto. I agree that Bergamo's power is a curve ball as we don't know how it actually works and when he can use it.
I wouldn't go as far as claiming you won't find, y'know, that dude who'll imply you're an idiot regardless of how thoughtful and rational you try to be, but the community guidelines incourage posters to aim at nurturing healthy discussions -- which really cuts, at least in my experience, much of the jibberish and toxicity that pervades a lot of communities across the internet whenever our silly Dragon Ball is mentioned. :)

Regarding your take on the fight you proposed, I think it's true that we don't really know how the "Danger Triangle" they use to capture an opponent - they actually only use a beam variation against SS Goku and SS Vegeta - would work in relation to "power" and that Lavenda's poison would almost assuredly work on Vegito, unless he uses some sort of counter.
My idea is just that Vegito would win just because of an overwhelming strength and speed advantage, especially if he turned Super Saiyan: remember that Basil and Lavenda are around Good Buu and Gohan (the latter, although able to spar with Goku, is described both in-universe - through Goku's and Piccolo's comments - and out of it - in production-related material - as lacking strength and being appreciably inferior to the Ultimate Gohan who faced Super Buu). Which means that, if not for the virtually featless base Vegito you see in the manga, their strength would be woefully meager in opposing Super Vegito -- who' obviously far above Good Buu and even Ultimate Gohan at his best.

Of course, if we venture further than that and bring up Bergamo, the thing becomes trickier since it entails to matters of consistency within the series portryal's of the strength of base Goku and base Vegeta, which I'll just state is quite a hotly debated and controversial topic (as you will probably have the chance to see for yourself, if you read some of the replies above or venture into the Super-related "strength topic").

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:44 pm

Roshi (Tournament of Power) vs. Dr. Uiro

Rules:

No outside help
No Mafuba

Who wins?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:37 am

gammabeast21 wrote:
LowRyder2005 wrote:
Welcome to Kanzenshuu.
Thanks for the welcome. I really appreciate it. Most versus forums just call me an idiot for having an opinion that isn't theirs or mainstream, let alone welcome me to the community.
:D :D :D

I thought that the Danger's Triangle and Lavendar's poison would allow them to be comparable as to Vegetto. I agree that Bergamo's power is a curve ball as we don't know how it actually works and when he can use it.
All three of them together were having problems with base Goku. Goku is much stronger now, but I doubt that his base is above ssj Vegito, and even if it was around that level Vegito should be able to go ssj3. The trio could possibly win if they poison Vegito, or if Vegito lets Bergamo power up, but if Vegito goes full power and instantly tries to win, he should win.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:04 am

AvatarReiko wrote:SSJG vs SSJ Ikari Trunks
Trunks is on the same level as a Super Saiyan Blue which is confirmed above SSG
Roronoa-pt wrote:
Ikari Trunks was able to "kill" an injured Merged Zamasu, who was able to trade some blows with Vegetto Blue. SSJG has no chance.

New matches:

Kunchi vs Gohan ( he's using his base form, no SSJ or Ultimate )
Kasheral, Zoiray & Vuon vs Team Earth ( Tenshinhan, Kuririn, Chaozu, Yamcha & Roshi )
Vegeta vs Caulifla, Kale, Cabba & Magetta.
Roselle vs Piccolo Daimao ( Youth rejuvenation )
Ginyu Tokusentai vs Hyssop,Oregano,Sorrel,Hop,Chappil,Comfrey (the guys from U9 )
Who?
General alone takes them down. He was implied to be above #18
Vegeta takes Cabba and caulifla with one punch, throws rocks at Kale and insults magetta
Roeslle is the dimension maker? She takes Daimao out with ease, it took berserk kale to break it.
No way to compare
Doctor. wrote:Piccolo (ToP) vs Super Perfect Cell
Manga Hit vs Boo arc Vegetto
Piccolo tears him apart\

Hit one-shots
Polyphase Avatron wrote:Ribrianne vs. Buu (current)
Ribanne = SS Vegeta = #17 >> Base Goku = Fit buu > Fat buu

Ribanne wins
Noah wrote:- Strongest character current Master Roshi can beat?
Yakkon

via mafuba
pacz360 wrote:drugged basil runs a gaunlet
1.super perfect cell
2.ssj2 teen gohan
3.ssj2 goku
4.majin vegeta
drugged form wont wear off
Crushes SPC like a bug
Takes him down after a hard fight
Could lose or win
Takes this after a hell of a fight

Power-wise, he is a bit superior to M vegeta, but Goku has mastered IT which makes him possible victor
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

LowRyder2005
Advanced Regular

Post by LowRyder2005 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:53 am

I could understand the arbitrary placings of base Goku, Fit and Fat Buu even though no real comparison can be drawn (especially between Fit/ Fat), but you honestly think #17 is equal to Super Saiyan Vegeta?

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:55 am

1.super perfect cell
2.ssj2 teen gohan
3.ssj2 goku
4.majin vegeta
Drugged Basil was able to keep up with Good Buu (lwho's low Ssj2 tier), who only had a slight advantage over him in power, plus the regeneration.
Anyway, I think all of these characters are stronger than both Good Buu and Basil, so he loses against everyone.
gammabeast21 wrote:Vegetto (Buu Arc) vs Trio De Dangers

Vegetto has no time limit.
Trio De Dangers aren't being distracted/coached by Kaioshin Rou.
Ssj Vegetto is MILES above them, but:
1) He doesn't know his opponents, their techniques and can't sense their ki.
2) Lavenda's poison.
3) Bergamo's ability.

But... he should still win.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:53 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
1.super perfect cell
2.ssj2 teen gohan
3.ssj2 goku
4.majin vegeta
Drugged Basil was able to keep up with Good Buu (lwho's low Ssj2 tier), who only had a slight advantage over him in power, plus the regeneration.
Anyway, I think all of these characters are stronger than both Good Buu and Basil, so he loses against everyone.
You think super perfect Cell is stronger than good Buu? Ssj2 teen Gohan was stronger than super perfect Cell, and still putting up a fight while at half power and he was weaker than ssj2 Goku and Vegeta. Good Buu was putting up a fight similar to ssj2 Vegeta was against kid Buu. Power wise I could possibly see ssj2 Goku and Vegeta being above good Buu, and maybe teen Gohan being around good Buu, but I don't see how super perfect Cell could be above good Buu.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Ganos (transformed) vs... (In no real order)

Tao Pai Pai
Young Piccolo Daimao
Movie 1 Garlic Jr (No immortality)
Raditz
Jium
Roselle
Nappa
Saiyan Saga Vegeta
Dr. Uiro
Pui Pui
Oozaru Saiyan Saga Vegeta
Zarbon
Guldo
Recoome
Captain Ginyu (No body swap)
Freeza's 1st form (Namek Saga)
Piccolo (After fusing with Nail)
Freeza's 3rd form (Namek saga)
Freeza's 4th form (Namek saga)
Dr. Gero
SSj Future Trunks

How far does he go?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:26 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Ganos (transformed) vs... (In no real order)

Tao Pai Pai
Young Piccolo Daimao
Raditz
Jium
Roselle
Nappa
Saiyan Saga Vegeta
Dr. Uiro
Pui Pui
Zarbon
Guldo
Recoome
Dr. Gero
SSj Future Trunks

How far does he go?
Ganos stops dead in his tracks against Nappa. I don't have Roshi stronger than Saiyan arc Vegeta.

LowRyder2005
Advanced Regular

Post by LowRyder2005 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:54 pm

Tao Pai Pai
Young Piccolo Daimao
Raditz
Jium
Roselle
Nappa
Saiyan Saga Vegeta
Dr. Uiro
Pui Pui
Zarbon
Guldo
Recoome
Dr. Gero
SSj Future Trunks

How far does he go?
Ganos and Roshi are pretty much unquantifiable, but it might be nice to compare everyone's gut feelings. I think he might start stronger than Nappa and possibly beat Saiyan Arc Vegeta through his "progression" ability.

Most of those stronger than Vegeta, though, would be too much even with a single hit. Although I wouldn't exclude the possibility he might fall somewhere on the "Ginyu Squad" map.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:23 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:
1.super perfect cell
2.ssj2 teen gohan
3.ssj2 goku
4.majin vegeta
You think super perfect Cell is stronger than good Buu? Ssj2 teen Gohan was stronger than super perfect Cell, and still putting up a fight while at half power and he was weaker than ssj2 Goku and Vegeta. Good Buu was putting up a fight similar to ssj2 Vegeta was against kid Buu. Power wise I could possibly see ssj2 Goku and Vegeta being above good Buu, and maybe teen Gohan being around good Buu, but I don't see how super perfect Cell could be above good Buu.
Super Perfect Cell is high Ssj2 tier (he lost only because he was distracted by Vegeta).
Ssj2 Majin Vegeta wasn't that weaker than Fat Buu, who had to get serious and use his strongest attack to beat him.
Good Buu did "well" against Kid Buu thanks to his rigeneration, that's all.

Fat Buu > Ssj2 Majin Vegeta = Ssj2 Goku > Super Perfect Cell >= Ssj2 Teen Gohan >> Good Buu.

Drugged Basil was slightly weaker than Good Buu, so this makes him weaker than everybody else.

My opinion.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:25 pm

Tao Pai Pai
Young Piccolo Daimao
Raditz
Jium
Roselle
Nappa
Saiyan Saga Vegeta
Dr. Uiro
Pui Pui
Zarbon
Guldo
Recoome
Dr. Gero
SSj Future Trunks

How far does he go?
He stops at First Form Freeza, and who knows, he might even be stronger.

I know it makes no sense for Roshi (and Ganos) to be this strong, but this is Super. Where Krillin can stand to Ssj Blue. Where 17 is God tier after 10 years spent on a island doing absolutely nothing but beating some useless poachers.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote: Drugged Basil was able to keep up with Good Buu (lwho's low Ssj2 tier), who only had a slight advantage over him in power, plus the regeneration.
Super Perfect Cell is high Ssj2 tier (he lost only because he was distracted by Vegeta).
Ssj2 Majin Vegeta wasn't that weaker than Fat Buu, who had to get serious and use his strongest attack to beat him.

Fat Buu > Ssj2 Majin Vegeta = Ssj2 Goku > Super Perfect Cell >= Ssj2 Teen Gohan >> Good Buu.

Drugged Basil was slightly weaker than Good Buu, so this makes him weaker than everybody else.

My opinion.
It was stated Gohan was at half power when Cell was beating him. He was never stronger than full power ssj2 Gohan.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:02 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:

My opinion.
It was stated Gohan was at half power when Cell was beating him. He was never stronger than full power ssj2 Gohan.
Who reduced him in that conditions? Cell.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:49 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote: Super Perfect Cell is high Ssj2 tier (he lost only because he was distracted by Vegeta).

My opinion.
Who reduced him in that conditions? Cell.
Himself
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Piccolo implies he isn't at full power.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Goku says Gohan was holding back
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Roronoa-pt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Roronoa-pt » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:29 am

Roselle is the devil from U9, who got shotted in the wings by Freeza.
Kunchi is the guy from U11 who helped Dyspo against Hit & Goku.
apex_pretador wrote:
Trunks is on the same level as a Super Saiyan Blue which is confirmed above SSG
Roronoa-pt wrote:
Ikari Trunks was able to "kill" an injured Merged Zamasu, who was able to trade some blows with Vegetto Blue. SSJG has no chance.

New matches:

Kunchi vs Gohan ( he's using his base form, no SSJ or Ultimate )
Kasheral, Zoiray & Vuon vs Team Earth ( Tenshinhan, Kuririn, Chaozu, Yamcha & Roshi )
Vegeta vs Caulifla, Kale, Cabba & Magetta.
Roselle vs Piccolo Daimao ( Youth rejuvenation )
Ginyu Tokusentai vs Hyssop,Oregano,Sorrel,Hop,Chappil,Comfrey (the guys from U9 )
Who?
General alone takes them down. He was implied to be above #18
Vegeta takes Cabba and caulifla with one punch, throws rocks at Kale and insults magetta
Roeslle is the dimension maker? She takes Daimao out with ease, it took berserk kale to break it.
No way to compare
Doctor. wrote:Piccolo (ToP) vs Super Perfect Cell
Manga Hit vs Boo arc Vegetto
Piccolo tears him apart\

Hit one-shots
Polyphase Avatron wrote:Ribrianne vs. Buu (current)

Ribanne wins
Noah wrote:- Strongest character current Master Roshi can beat?
Yakkon

via mafuba
1.super perfect cell
2.ssj2 teen gohan
3.ssj2 goku
4.majin vegeta
Crushes SPC like a bug
Takes him down after a hard fight
Could lose or win
Takes this after a hell of a fight

Power-wise, he is a bit superior to M vegeta, but Goku has mastered IT which makes him possible victor

SuperDragoon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperDragoon » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:40 pm

1.super perfect cell
2.ssj2 teen gohan
3.ssj2 goku
4.majin vegeta
Going by the Exhibition Tournament he should stop at round 3. Going by the Tournament of Power he clears without the drug.
gammabeast21 wrote:Vegetto (Buu Arc) vs Trio De Dangers

Vegetto has no time limit.
Trio De Dangers aren't being distracted/coached by Kaioshin Rou.
Going by the Exhibition Tournament Vegetto one shots Basil and Lavenda before being put down by Bergamo. Going by the Tournament of Power any of the Trio stomp Vegetto.

Tao Pai Pai
Young Piccolo Daimao
Raditz
Jium
Roselle
Nappa
Saiyan Saga Vegeta
Dr. Uiro
Pui Pui
Zarbon
Guldo
Recoome
Dr. Gero
SSj Future Trunks

How far does he go?
Ganos clears. Roshi believed that he could become a threat to Goku and the others during the tournament.

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:02 pm

New ones
Ikari trunks Vs base toppo
Current Piccolo Vs ssj2 caulifla

New one but equal Power levels
Dyspo Vs buuhan
17 Vs f.zamasu

Super Vs gt special
Hit Vs Omega shenron
Golden freeza Vs Nova shenron
Ssj4 gogeta Vs ssjb vegito no time limit for both

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:16 am

pacz360 wrote:New ones

Dyspo Vs buuhan
17 Vs f.zamasu

Super Vs gt special
Hit Vs Omega shenron

1. Trunks is powerful however I give it to Toppo. Who was doing decent against a slightly stronger goku than the version in Black arc.

2. Piccolo has more experience. He would wait for her to tire herself out since she probably doesn't know how to regulate he forms. Piccolo wins.

3. Buuhan absorbs him. Becomes the fastest in the multiverse. Dyspo only gimmick is his speed and with equal power. Buuhan can withstand everything he throws at him.

4. F. Zamasu is a fighting genius and if he as immortality he wins. But if he doesn't than he needs to rely on that genius to beat 17. 17 is cool and all but he isn't a prodigy fighter.

5. I love Hit but idk if he can kill Omega, who has buu level plus regeneration. Unless Hit can find some way to use a full power blast and vaporize him. It's a draw.

6. I love Nova, however I don't place him anywhere close to Frieza's BS power. However if was fighting RoF Frieza, Nova wins. Waits for him to tire out and then destroy him. If he fights ToP Frieza, he loses after somewhat of a decent fight.

7. GT goku and vegeta are beast. At they're base forms they are said to be around ssj3 goku level in buu saga. But let's play devils advocate and say they got stronger by the shenron arc. Let's say buutenks level at base. Times that by the 4000x multiplier and fusion dance which is power plus power. They are in my opinion around M. Zamasu. When I mean around, I mean like 50-60% his power. So Vegito who was thrashing M. Zamasu. I would say they win easily. Due to the God ki and blue transformation which I have ssj God transformation around 12,000x boost and blue power up at 15-17,000x power boost. Plus the earring fusion which is said to multiply they're powerlevels instead of adding them. Vegito wins easily.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:22 am

pacz360 wrote:New ones

Dyspo Vs buuhan
17 Vs f.zamasu

Super Vs gt special
Hit Vs Omega shenron
-"Base" Toppo was weaker than SsjB Goku by a good margin, whereas SsjR Trunks is around his level of power, probably a bit weaker. So, Trunks wins after a good fight.
- Piccolo gets absolutely destroyed here, sorry.

- Dyspo might be much faster than Buu, but he can't beat his regeneration.
- Same as above, Future Zamasu's immortality makes him unbeatable.