The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

nickzambuto
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by nickzambuto » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:03 am

Super Spirit Bomb (that killed Boo) runs the gauntlet.

1. Boohan
2. Vegetto
3. Golden Freeza
4. Beerus
5. Mr. Satan

What happens against each fighter? Spirit Bomb is propelled by Goku with full stamina. The purity of heart rule is removed for this, the Bomb will effect everyone.

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:05 am

Tenshinhan trains under Kaioshin and masters the Kaioken during the three years waiting for the androids. He returns home right on time to meet Gero along with the gang. What happens?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:18 am

nickzambuto wrote:Super Spirit Bomb (that killed Boo) runs the gauntlet.

1. Boohan
2. Vegetto
3. Golden Freeza
4. Beerus
5. Mr. Satan

What happens against each fighter? Spirit Bomb is propelled by Goku with full stamina. The purity of heart rule is removed for this, the Bomb will effect everyone.
1) If Goku is a Full Power Super Saiyan, the Super Spirit Bomb will kill the Ultimate Gohan and Super Buu (Base Form) parts making up Ultimate Buu.

2) Even if Super Saiyan 3 Goku had been the one to have thrown the Super Spirit Bomb, Vegito is far too level-headed for the technique to work on him.

3) Only if he would let his guard down, would Golden Frieza truly fall victim to the Super Spirit Bomb.

4) As much as I hate to admit this, I don't even think the Super Spirit Bomb and Universal Spirit Bomb together would be able to kill Frieza's Pimp.

5) This is just overkill way beyond imagination...

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:27 am

nickzambuto wrote: 5. Mr. Satan

What happens against each fighter?
Obviously the champ will be able to see through stupid party tricks like the """""Spirit Bomb""""" and pound that amateur magician Goku into oblivion!
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:34 am

nickzambuto wrote:Tenshinhan trains under Kaioshin and masters the Kaioken during the three years waiting for the androids. He returns home right on time to meet Gero along with the gang. What happens?
Then the story is slightly altered, as Tien Shinhan, even with the Kaioken, would only be as strong as Full Power Frieza at the time of Android 19 and Android 20 debuting themselves in the Android Saga by attacking the very entirety of Amenbo Island.
[spoiler]Then in the same moment the noble defender of the innocent had fired the Powerful Demon Wave, the Explosive Demon Wave smashed into Demon God Majcnavn with a thunderous crash that released a massive shockwave in every direction. But, to his shock, as soon as his energy blast had detonated and destroyed the Dragonspawn. Instead, a flash of bright golden light followed the shockwave, and the Finish Buster rebounded back up toward him.[/spoiler]
Last edited by Steven Bloodriver on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:39 am

dragon boss z wrote:
jeffbr92 wrote:Strongest character current Android 17 can beat?
Semi perfect Cell
How does someone who was a joke to imperfect cell can beat someone who was a league above imperfect cell?

INB4 he fought SSB Goku, but so did Krillin.
nickzambuto wrote:Super Spirit Bomb (that killed Boo) runs the gauntlet.

1. Boohan
2. Vegetto
3. Golden Freeza
4. Beerus
5. Mr. Satan

Maybe kills Buuhan, just maybe.

Vegetto takes it like vegeta did in saiyan saga, but since he starts at full power, he will come off looking better.

Golden Freeza punches spirit bomb to oblivion

Beerus stands there and spirit bomb destroys itself

Mr satan can withstand this trick as long as he has his sunglasses.
nickzambuto wrote:Tenshinhan trains under Kaioshin and masters the Kaioken during the three years waiting for the androids. He returns home right on time to meet Gero along with the gang. What happens?
Why would he learn Kaio-Ken under Kaioshin? Shouldn't he learn Kaioshin-ken?

Okay bad joke. He gets stomped by dr gero.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:36 pm

apex_pretador wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
Semi perfect Cell
How does someone who was a joke to imperfect cell can beat someone who was a league above imperfect cell?

It was stated 17 got a lot stronger and even Toriyama said he had a lot of potential. Of course I'm not one of those people who thinks he surpassed Buu, or even perfect Cell, but at the very least he should of surpassed imperfect Cell or his power boost would be completely irrelevant. I think passing semi perfect Cell is also fine because everyone who trained seemed to pass him. I think 17 is around current Piccolo level (but slightly weaker), and I think Piccolo is above semi perfect Cell, but below perfect Cell.

Shlugo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Shlugo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:40 pm

Present Zamasu, or maybe Base Black.

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:54 am

Strongest character current Android 17 can beat?

Golden Frieza

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:12 am

dragon boss z wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
Semi perfect Cell

It was stated 17 got a lot stronger and even Toriyama said he had a lot of potential. Of course I'm not one of those people who thinks he surpassed Buu, or even perfect Cell, but at the very least he should of surpassed imperfect Cell or his power boost would be completely irrelevant. I think passing semi perfect Cell is also fine because everyone who trained seemed to pass him. I think 17 is around current Piccolo level (but slightly weaker), and I think Piccolo is above semi perfect Cell, but below perfect Cell.

Semi-cell was blowing up islands without any effort, while suppressed.

#17 was stated to destroy the island with his battle against goku, if they both cut loose.

Android 16 / imperfect cell
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:54 am

Semi perfect cell to suppressed perfect cell
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:08 pm

apex_pretador wrote:

Does that mean current Goku is also weaker tha. Semi perfect Cell? Frieza was also casually destroying islands and 17>Frieza. 17 being weaker than semi perfect Cell wouldn't surprise me, but him being stronger wouldn't either. As long as he is below perfect Cell I think it's fine.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:39 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:

Does that mean current Goku is also weaker tha. Semi perfect Cell? Frieza was also casually destroying islands and 17>Frieza. 17 being weaker than semi perfect Cell wouldn't surprise me, but him being stronger wouldn't either. As long as he is below perfect Cell I think it's fine.
Not really, Goku can suppress his power to any level he wants. If he was going all out he would've finger flicked 17 IMO.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:59 pm

AvatarReiko wrote:Strongest character current Android 17 can beat?
He'll probably be paired up with Toppo in the tournament, so him.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:37 am

apex_pretador wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:

Not really, Goku can suppress his power to any level he wants. If he was going all out he would've finger flicked 17 IMO.
But 17 was also suppressing his power.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:48 am

dragon boss z wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
But 17 was also suppressing his power.
According to 17's own words, #17 going all out vs Goku matching that power = probably destroyed island.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:14 am

1) Golden Frieza vs. Bergamo.
Last edited by Steven Bloodriver on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

OLKv3

Post by OLKv3 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:53 am

apex_pretador wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:

17 was holding back just like Goku was. And Goku was excited at his strength. You're vastly underrating 17

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:16 am

Kaioken * 5 Buuhan(Gotenks active) vs 50% ssj Vegito.

Kaioken *2 Buuhan(Gotenks active., And babidi absorbed) vs 50% ssj Vegito.

Trunkten(potara fusion of Goten and trunks) vs mystic Gohan.

Golden Frieza vs omega Shenron

Golden Frieza(no energy loss) vs Omega Shenron

Mastered,Golden, fifth form Frieza(after training for a year) vs semi mastered Golden, ssjb cell(after training for 9 months) vs Buuhan(Vegito,Hit,ssjb Goku, ssjb Vegeta, Omega Shenron,ssj4 Goku,ssj4 Vegeta, and all of DB absorbed)

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:31 pm

I don't believe Potara is any more of a boost than the dance. Elder Kaioshin said as much when Kibitoshin rationalized Vegetto's power to the Potara. He said it's not the magic, it's Goku and Vegeta's compatibility that made the union so strong.

Even if Trunkten is stronger than Gotenks, it won't be by much.