The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Noah wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:SSJ3 Goku (Movie 12) vs Ultimate Gohan
I don't think there's anything different with Goku in this moive, Gohan wrecks him easily.
Goku said Fat Janemba was the greatest ki he'd ever felt and Gotenks exists in this movie, so:

Goku > Janemba > Gotenks

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:51 am

SSJ Vegetto V SS4 Goku.

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:08 am

EQUAL Power Levels :

Master Roshi vs
  • Goku
  • Vegeta
  • Future Trunks
  • Adult Gohan
  • Piccolo
  • Krillin
  • Android 17
  • Freeza
Roshi is Young enough to match the stamina of others and can fly.

How many of them can he beat ?

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:11 am

Gog wrote:SSJ Vegetto V SS4 Goku.
Super Baby Vegeta 1 was stated to be stronger than Ssj Vegito and Ssj4 Goku is far above that. Easy win for Goku.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:12 pm

DSB wrote:EQUAL Power Levels :

Master Roshi vs
  • Goku
  • Vegeta
  • Future Trunks
  • Adult Gohan
  • Piccolo
  • Krillin
  • Android 17
  • Freeza
Roshi is Young enough to match the stamina of others and can fly.

How many of them can he beat ?
Goku is far more skilled than Master Roshi can ever dream of being.

Vegeta is far more skilled than Master Roshi will ever dream of being.

Future Trunks knows to many techniques, and is just too skilled in comparison.

Roshi manages to beat Gohan due to him being rusty.

Piccolo easily manhandles Roshi with his superior skills, regeneration, and techniques.

Krillin loses to Roshi on account of his skill being rusty.

Android 17 loses to Roshi on account of being a literal civilian with no actual skill in martial arts.

Freeza easily defeats Roshi, as he was not only capable of going toe, to toe against Son Goku, he's also a literal tank who will blow up the planet if he's losing.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:00 pm

All from current DBS episode.

Piccolo vs Gohan. No Super Saiyan or Ultimate form.
Piccolo vs Basil. No drug.
Lavender vs Perfect Cell. No Poison.
Toppo vs Black [Super Saiyan Rose].

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:18 pm

Yet another incredibly long catch-up post incoming...
Gog wrote:Super Saiyan Kaio Ken Ginyu Runs the Ultimate Gauntlet of Buu Saga Power.
Let's see... Ginyu's normal 120,000 power multiplied 50 times by Super Saiyan puts him at 6 million. Then with the Kaio-Ken levels on top of that...
SSJ Ginyu KKx23 V Base Form Goku and Base Form Vegeta
SSJ Ginyu KKx2000 V Majin Vegeta SS2
SSJ Ginyu KKx2500 V Fat Buu
SSJ Ginyu KKx5000 V Super Saiyan 3 Goku
SSJ Ginyu KKx10000 V Super Buu
SSJ Ginyu KKx15000 V Ultimate Gohan
SSJ Ginyu KKx25000 V Buuhan
SSJ Ginyu KKx50000 V SSJ Vegetto
Right off the bat, KKx23 Ginyu ends up at almost 140 million, which is much stronger than either base Goku or Vegeta who are still well below Freeza's 120 million at this point. Working together they can probably put up a good fight, but unless they can use Super Saiyan themselves, they lose.

SS2 Vegeta ends up more or less the same way, maybe managing to do some damage but still being outclassed and probably losing. But then, Ginyu meets his match against Fat Boo, whom Ginyu is about equal to in power but can't effectively harm because of that pesky regeneration and nigh-infinite stamina. At the very least, Boo will eventually get bored with their fight and turn Ginyu into candy for the win.

Even if Ginyu managed to beat Fat Boo somehow, and outlasted SS3 Goku's energy drain after that, he'd still end up thoroughly outclassed in power by everyone after that, with most of them holding around the same relative power advantage over Ginyu that he held over Goku and Vegeta in the first round.
Gog wrote:Piccolo Buu V Super Buu
Definitely Piccolo-Boo. The power advantage isn't all that large, but the advantage in brains, skill, and general fighting prowess is now huge.
dragonball0900 wrote:SSJ2 Cell Games Trunks vs SSJ Cell Games Gohan?
It's a very close fight power-wise, with Trunks only being a tiny bit behind. But with practically-equal powers I think Trunks is a bit more likely to win, due to more fighting experience plus generally being more willing to fight.
Beyond wrote:Equal power levels and no Transformations.
Gohan Vs Tien
Krillin vs 17
Roshi Vs Piccolo
F. Trunks vs Tao pai pai
- Tenshinhan's the much more skilled fighter and has a good handful of effective techniques at his disposal. He beats Gohan pretty easily.
- Kuririn's no slouch with fighting skill, but Seventeen's infinite stamina will probably overcome him.
- Could go either way... Muten Roshi's been a standout master for centuries with a wide range of special techniques, but Piccolo's got tons of assimilated fighting knowledge himself plus some natural Namekian advantages.
- Another one that's hard to tell. Tao Pai Pai could very well have more going for him in technique and precision skill than Trunks.
Bullza wrote:Piccolo vs Super Saiyan Kids Trunks
I think they're similar in power, but Piccolo obviously has a lot more skill and experience going for him. I hold he could beat either of the Super Saiyan kids pretty easily, and maybe even tango with both of them at once.

As for Super, keep in mind that Piccolo's almost certainly been improving during these 5+ years while the kids haven't. Whatever the power relationship between them was in the Boo arc, it could and probably would very easily have changed.
Ki Breaker wrote:Ultimate Gohan's Shin kikoho vs Gotenks-Buu. Can he survive that?
Yes, but only because he can regenerate. The Kikoho isn't the type of attack to completely envelop and disintegrate an opponent like is required to finish off Majin Boo, like the Spirit Bomb was or a big Kamehameha would have been... It's more the type of attack that just slams into its target all at once with brute force. So basically Boo would be splattered across the battlefield by the Shin Kikoho, but he'd just keep reforming over and over until Gohan was exhausted and easy pickings for extermination.
Gog wrote:Final form King Cold (anime) V Perfect Cell.
Whether he was already in his final form or not, Cold's power is supposed to be less than Freeza's overall. Any non-larval form of Cell we saw would utterly crush him.
floofychan333 wrote:Nail (Freeza arc) vs Yamcha (Cell arc)
A close fight, could go either way. I'd think Nail probably still has a bit of a power edge though.
Gog wrote:Kid Buu V Super Janemba
Janemba laughs and laughs and laughs as he vaporizes Pure Boo piece by piece.
TheUltimateNinja wrote:SSJ Goten and Trunks (Post RoSAT) vs Dabura
Despite however strong Gotenks managed to get, there was no significant improvement ever noted in Goten and Trunks individually. But even if they did make the same impressive improvement Gotenks did (about double in my book), that still wouldn't let them measure up to Dabra.
Pocket-God wrote:Dr. Wheelo runs the Namek Gauntlet
Robo Uiro started off already being a movies equivalent of Vegeta, beam clashing with Goku pretty much the same way. Then as the fight reached its climax, his power was said to be rising even more, almost like Oozaru Vegeta. I think he reached like 50,000 at the very best, so he MIGHT clear this gauntlet. It's more likely he was around 30,000 instead and would be a match for transformed Zarbon and Vegeta.
Noah wrote:Super Gogeta 3 vs. Super Gotenks 3
Gotenks gets utterly destroyed. Gogeta at just SS1 is only a few steps behind Super Vegetto in my book, so boosting him up with SS3 on top of that is just massive overkill.
DBZ Macky wrote:Post Z-Sword Gohan vs. Cell Games Gohan
Swinging a heavy sword around for a single day and increasing his "arm strength" from it isn't really going to help the elder Gohan here... He's still at a distinct power disadvantage, especially at Super Saiyan 2, and unless he's allowed to use the sword he's been practicing with then he's still at a big skill disadvantage too.
Noah wrote:Super Janemba vs. Super Boo
Janemba's moderately stronger, fairly close to the power of Boo's absorption forms, but he'd probably still have a hard time overcoming Boo's broken regeneration.
Gog wrote:Super Buu (SS3 Goku adsorbed) V Ultimate Gohan
Adding SS3 Goku's power to his own is juuuust enough to put Boo on Gohan's level, leaving him at only a very slight power disadvantage. Considering he'd also gain Goku's natural fighting prowess, the fight with Gohan could really go either way.
Noah wrote:- Dende, Krillin, Gohan (final Zenkai), Piccolo, Vegeta (final Zenkai), Goku (final Zenkai) vs. Final Form Freeza
- Chaozu, Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Krillin, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta vs. Mecha Freeza and King Cold
- Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Krillin, Gohan, Piccolo, Base Goku (can use Kaioken/SSJ) vs. Android 19 & Android 20
- SSJ Trunks, SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta vs. Android 17 or Android 18
- Tenshinhan, Piccolo, SSJ Vegeta and SSJ Trunks vs. Android 17 or Android 18
- Tenshinhan, Krillin, SSJ Vegeta and SSJ Trunks vs. Imperfect Cell (Gingertown)
- Android 16, Android 17, Android 18 and Piccolo vs. Imperfect Cell (Post Humans)
- Super Vegeta & Super Trunks vs. Initial Perfect Cell
- Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Krillin, Piccolo, SSJ Trunks, SSJ Vegeta, SSJ Goku and SSJ Gohan vs. Perfect Cell
- SSJ Goten, SSJ Trunks, Piccolo, SSJ2 Gohan, SSJ2 Vegeta and SSJ2 Goku vs. Fat Boo and Babidi
- SSJ2 Vegeta, Good Boo and SSJ3 Goku vs. Kid Boo
All depends on how much of Freeza's power he's allowed to use. If he's limited to the initial amount he used against Vegeta and Goku, then the heroes team can win with difficulty. Goku and Vegeta would do most of the work, with the others providing backup.
- There's essentially no hope without Goku or Trunks, that much was made pretty obvious in the story. The heroes get massacred unless Vegeta awakens to Super Saiyan during the fight or something. Even then it'd be very difficult for Vegeta to beat them.
- If Goku's not held back by sickness, then he and Piccolo can easily tear apart the two Androids all by themselves. At least with Super Saiyan, probably not with just the Kaio-Ken.
- Vegeta already put up an admirable fight on his own. If he has both Goku and Trunks joining him in battle, the three of them should be able to take out either of the Androids. The difference between 18 and 17 probably isn't so great that they could beat the former but not the latter.
- Here though, having Piccolo instead of Goku probably tips the scales against the heroes a bit too far, and the Earthlings wouldn't be any use. They might be able to beat 18, but probably not 17.
- Cell was already stronger than Vegeta by this point, but him having Trunks to help him might let the heroes win.
- 16 is an equal match in power for Cell already, and with 17 and 18 helping him, they're going to wear Cell down pretty quickly, while none of them lose energy in turn.
- They probably put up a better fight than Vegeta did alone, but my gut says that Cell still wins.
- So like a Cell Games free-for-all? If Cell is allowed to go full-power, then he trumps and slaughters them all. If he's limited to the normal power he used against SS Goku and Gohan, then the heroes can beat him with those two doing most of the work.
- We're plainly told that strength in numbers doesn't work against Fat Boo, and even all three SS2s fighting him together wouldn't be any work. Piccolo and the twerps pale in comparison to those three, so they make no difference. Without Goku going SS3 or the boys using Fusion, they all fall to Fat Boo. Having Bobbidi working his dirty magic to back Boo up just makes it worse.
- If they specifically focus on stalling Pure Boo while Goku gathers energy for a big attack, before SS3's power drain makes that impossible, then they can win.
TheUltimateNinja wrote:SSJ Goku, SSJ Trunks, SSJ Vegeta, Piccolo & Cell (Pre) vs 17 & 18
I think the deciding factor here is if it's post-merger Piccolo. If so, he can focus on one Android solo while the others swarm and take down the other. If not, then the team is generally outclassed in power and stamina by the Android twins, who eventually emerge victorious.
Gog wrote:Ultimate Goku V SS4 Goku
Hard to tell. The "ultimate" power-up brings someone past their limits, while Super Saiyan 4 presumably takes someone's power to their limits, but in a new and naturally stronger body with its own new limits. So there's no good way to tell which one would take a Saiyan's normal power and boost it more.
Gog wrote:Piccolo(Kami adsorbed) V Android 17
We basically already saw this... unless Piccolo manages a decisive, crippling attack early on in the fight, then it'll drag on and leave him exhausted and vulnerable while 17 is still fighting at full power. So Piccolo could win a short fight, while 17 will win a long one.
Gog wrote:Final Form King Cold (Manga) V Final Form Coola
It's mostly conjecture on my part, but I think the father-and-sons trio would rank "Freeza > Coola > Cold" when all in their true forms and at 100%. Coola seems a lot more talented a fighter than either of the two to boot, so I'm sure he could beat and overthrow his father if he wanted to.
Gog wrote:Super Saiyan 4 Gotenks V Super Saiyan Vegetto
Hard to tell, since Super Saiyan 4 is presumably based on dormant power, and we don't really know how Fusion affects that kind of thing. But given that Vegetto was already shown to be so much stronger than Gotenks even when not using his full power, the odds are pretty good he could still win.
Gog wrote:Fifth form Freeza (Namek Saga) V Super Saiyan Goku (Namek Saga)
Using Coola's extra Super form (which I think is a moderately better substitute for Coola going 100%) makes Freeza somewhat stronger, but probably only an equal match for Goku rather than significantly stronger than him. The fight could go either way.
Polyphase Avatron wrote:Every poster on the forum vs. each other, if their postcounts were their power levels. Assume you can all do basic moves like flight, ki blasts, etc. Also, you get the following bonuses:
- Moderators can use Kaio-ken x10
- Administrators can go SSJ1
- If your username begins with H, you get Buu's candy beam
- If your username beings with K, you get Metal Cooler's adaptation and regeneration plus the Big Gete Star
- If your username begins with V, you get the ability to survive indefinitely in space (other posters don't have this, even the ones with Buu/Cell/Freeza/etc. powers)
I'm far weaker than Super Saiyan VegettoEX and Herms at first, but the Big Gete Star enables me to cheat death repeatedly, and I rapidly become a match for them.

Then Herms turns me into candy.
Hellspawn28 wrote:SSj Kid Goku (Piccolo Daimao saga) vs... (In no real order)Oozaru Saiyan Saga Vegeta
Taking his official power of 260 and multiplying it by 50 from Super Saiyan puts young Goku around 13,000. That's strong enough to give Saiyan-arc Vegeta a decent fight, but not to win.
Gog wrote:Vegeta SS3 V Kid Buu
Vegeta and Goku were equals in power at this point thanks to Bobbidi, so SS3 Vegeta's fight with Pure Boo doesn't really go any differently than Goku's.
Gog wrote:Krillin(Ginyu Saga) V Vegeta(Saiyan Saga)
Hard to tell, since Kuririn's power was gradually increasing over the course of that section. At one point he was at 13,000 vs Gurd, then later he was able to tango with Ginyu-Goku's 23,000. Only his latter power could beat Vegeta here.
TheUltimateNinja wrote:FPSSJ Gohan (Serious) vs SSJ Vegeta, SSJ Trunks, Piccolo and 7 Cell Jrs.
Gohan isn't strong enough to take on 10 opponents of this level all at once, not while limited to SS1. Chop that amount in half and then maybe.
VegetaSSJBlue wrote:Pui Pui vs Master Roshi [FnF Arc]
I usually give Pui-Pui some extra credit as one of "the universe's strongest warriors" and consider his power level in the low hundreds of thousands. Muten Roshi doesn't have to be anywhere near that strong to fight those Freeza mooks; a PL of 5,000 or less would be plenty. Pui-Pui dominates this fight almost as easily as Vegeta dominated him.
Gog wrote:Arale V Golden Freeza
Arale wins, duh.
dragonball0900 wrote:Piccolo (Buu Arc) vs 50% FPSSJ Gohan (Cell Games)
Captain Ginyu vs Krillin (Mecha Frieza Arc)
Recoome, Burter and Jeice vs Tien (Post King Kai)
Yakon vs Kibito
- Piccolo and half-power Gohan are practically equal in power, but Piccolo has the slight edge and is also the better and more confident fighter by far. He wins.
- Very close fight. Kuririn might still be a bit outclassed in power, but he's got ki-sensing and other special Earthling tricks up his sleeves, so the odds of victory are slightly in his favor.
- Ignoring stupid filler, Tenshinhan is at best on the Ginyu Trio's same general level, and could probably beat any of them one-on-one. But all three at once is far too much for him.
- Kibito's at a power disadvantage, and on top of that he just isn't much of a fighter. Yakon wins here without too much trouble.
Gog wrote:EOZ(base) Goku V Freeza (Fifth form)
After 10 years of training Goku's power might be a match or at least pretty close to Freeza's full 100% of 120 million, but giving Freeza a Super form on top of that renders it moot. Freeza's still got a big power edge and wins unless Goku gets to use Kaio-Ken.
Gog wrote:LSS3 Broly V SSJ Vegetto!
"Legendary SS3" isn't something extra-special as far as I figure, it's just the term for when Broli pushes through to Super Saiyan 3 via his Legendary form instead of a proper SS2. So that makes him only moderately stronger than SS3 Goku, and he gets squashed like a bug by Super Vegetto. Even if that's not the case, and he's got both "Legendary" SS2 and SS3 forms that are substantially stronger than the normal versions, then he still doesn't come close to comparing to Super Vegetto.
Gog wrote:Hirudigarn V Buuhan
Hirudegarn's significantly weaker in terms of power level, and Boo's both smart and resilient enough to withstand anything Hirudy throws at him until he figures out his weakness. It takes a while, but Boo wins in the end.
Gog wrote:Goku V The Marvel Universe
There's too many beings in the Marvel Universe who could easily eradicate Goku to count.
Steven Bloodriver wrote:1) Kid Buu vs. Janemba.
2) Meta-Cooler vs. Android 17.
3) Android 16 and Future Android 16 vs. Semi-Perfect Cell.
1) Super Janemba is most likely smart enough to figure out that total eradication is the only way to put Boo down for good, and definitely strong enough to pull it off.
2) Well, the thing about Metal-Coola is that he gets stronger every time he's beaten, so even if he can't beat 17 at first, he'll be able to before too long.
3) We saw Stage-2 Cell take a full-force punch to the face from Android 16 and barely flinch, and that was before Cell revealed his full power. I don't think even a pair of 16s will be able to do much here.
Gog wrote:Super Saiyan Vegeta V Finial Form Freeza (100% no stamina drain)
Rather than being comfortably ahead like Goku was, as a Super Saiyan Vegeta would end up pretty much dead-even with Freeza's 100% by my figures. It's an intensely close fight that could go either way.
Gog wrote:Janemba V Fat Buu

- Fat Janemba was said to be the strongest ki Goku had felt, and he says himself that he's fought some form of Majin Boo before with SS3, so at the very least that makes Fat Janemba moderately stronger than Fat Boo. Janemba's smarter than he looks too, so it probably wouldn't take him too long to figure out how to put Boo down for good and then pull it off.

Gog wrote:One armed Piccolo ( Post Rosat Cell saga ) vs #17 & #18
Piccolo Daimao vs Dabura ( equal power levels )

- Piccolo was said to be "on a whole new level," and was able to stand his ground against a Cell Junior. At this point, one arm is all he needs to easily grab one Android by the leg and use them to bludgeon the other one to death.
- Hard to tell since they're both amazing fighters with a variety of special abilities, but my gut tells me Dabra's got more tricks up his sleeve than Piccolo does. Plus since this is dragon-type King Piccolo instead of warrior-type Piccolo Jr, I don't think the green man is going to hold up as well in a fight.

Steven Bloodriver wrote:1) Super Buu (Base Form) vs. Ledgic.
2) Imperfect Cell (Fight Against Piccolo) vs. Super Saiyan Vegeta (Androids Saga).
3) Third Form Frieza (Frieza Saga) vs. Lord Slug (Youth Restored).

1) Normal Logic: As cool as Redgic is, he's really just an exceptionally strong space-dude. The best he did was impress Goku and convince him to go Super Saiyan, but that means less than nothing compared to a monster like Majin Boo. Redgic meets a swift end. GT Logic: Redgic was a close match for our lord and master base kid Son Goku, proving him automatically stronger than literally every single Z character by default.
2) Vegeta's expressed irritation at so many people surpassing him seems to include Cell, so I'm guess Vegeta's already outclassed by at least a little bit. Cell most likely wins this fight.
3) Young Slug was somewhere around or between 1st- and 2nd-form Freeza in my book, so obviously 3rd-form Freeza is too strong for him to handle.

TheUltimateNinja wrote:SSJ3 Goku (Movie 12) vs Ultimate Gohan

Whatever moderate improvements Goku's made in the months since M12's unseen alternate ending to the Boo arc isn't anywhere close to enough for him to match his son.

dragonball0900 wrote:Base Gotenks (Pre Rosat) vs SSJ Goku (Frieza Arc)
Base Gotenks (Post Rosat) vs Android 18

- They're dead-even in terms of power according to my super-fantastic made-up numbers, but Goku's definitely the better and generally more competent fighter.
- Eighteen's both a little stronger than Gotenks and has that whole "power never runs out" thing going for her. She can easily outlast Gotenks until the Fusion runs out, if not just beat him outright.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:53 pm

Kaboom wrote:All depends on how much of Freeza's power he's allowed to use. If he's limited to the initial amount he used against Vegeta and Goku, then the heroes team can win with difficulty. Goku and Vegeta would do most of the work, with the others providing backup.
- There's essentially no hope without Goku or Trunks, that much was made pretty obvious in the story. The heroes get massacred unless Vegeta awakens to Super Saiyan during the fight or something. Even then it'd be very difficult for Vegeta to beat them.
- If Goku's not held back by sickness, then he and Piccolo can easily tear apart the two Androids all by themselves. At least with Super Saiyan, probably not with just the Kaio-Ken.
- Vegeta already put up an admirable fight on his own. If he has both Goku and Trunks joining him in battle, the three of them should be able to take out either of the Androids. The difference between 18 and 17 probably isn't so great that they could beat the former but not the latter.
- Here though, having Piccolo instead of Goku probably tips the scales against the heroes a bit too far, and the Earthlings wouldn't be any use. They might be able to beat 18, but probably not 17.
- Cell was already stronger than Vegeta by this point, but him having Trunks to help him might let the heroes win.
- 16 is an equal match in power for Cell already, and with 17 and 18 helping him, they're going to wear Cell down pretty quickly, while none of them lose energy in turn.
- They probably put up a better fight than Vegeta did alone, but my gut says that Cell still wins.
- So like a Cell Games free-for-all? If Cell is allowed to go full-power, then he trumps and slaughters them all. If he's limited to the normal power he used against SS Goku and Gohan, then the heroes can beat him with those two doing most of the work.
- We're plainly told that strength in numbers doesn't work against Fat Boo, and even all three SS2s fighting him together wouldn't be any work. Piccolo and the twerps pale in comparison to those three, so they make no difference. Without Goku going SS3 or the boys using Fusion, they all fall to Fat Boo. Having Bobbidi working his dirty magic to back Boo up just makes it worse.
- If they specifically focus on stalling Pure Boo while Goku gathers energy for a big attack, before SS3's power drain makes that impossible, then they can win.

Interesting view mate, also I liked your new profile pic was it because of the latest episode? :lol:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:56 pm

Third Form Freeza V Base Form Vegeta (Namek Saga last Zenkai)

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Gog wrote:Third Form Freeza V Base Form Vegeta (Namek Saga last Zenkai)
I'd say Vegeta wins. The reason is because Vegeta was able to see Final Form Frieza's movements, and I don't think someone who is below a Frieza form can see the movements of the next form Frieza transforms.

Also, Vegeta was so confident on defeating Final Form Frieza, despite sensing Third Form Frieza previously.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:24 pm

Tapion V Goku (Emperor Pilaf Saga)

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:25 pm

ZombieVito wrote:All from current DBS episode.

Piccolo vs Gohan. No Super Saiyan or Ultimate form.
Piccolo vs Basil. No drug.
Lavender vs Perfect Cell. No Poison.
Toppo vs Black [Super Saiyan Rose].
Gohan by an edge
Piccolo
Lavender
Black unless toppo can end him before he gets another zenkai.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:57 pm

SSJ3 Vegetto (Buu Arc) vs SSJG Goku

SSJ3 Vegetto (BOG) vs SSJG Goku

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:06 pm

dragonball0900 wrote:SSJ3 Vegetto (Buu Arc) vs SSJG Goku

SSJ3 Vegetto (BOG) vs SSJG Goku
SSGod Goku wins both matches easily, you'd need the two of them going at him at the same time for them to stand a chance.

Roronoa-pt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Roronoa-pt » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:48 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Roronoa-pt wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
1)
They're equals. Can go either way.

2)
Probably Goku.

3)
SSJB Goku one shots.
1) Super Buu (Base Form) vs. Ledgic.

2) Imperfect Cell (Fight Against Piccolo) vs. Super Saiyan Vegeta (Androids Saga).

3) Third Form Frieza (Frieza Saga) vs. Lord Slug (Youth Restored).
1)
Super Buu one shots. Ledgic wasn't comparable to SSJ Goku ( GT ). Super Buu is on a very different level.

2)
Cell should be stronger and he wins after an interesting battle.

3)
Can't remember Slug's movie that well. Pass.

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:03 am

Current Goku vs The Flash.
Please don't turn this into a war.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:24 am

DBZ Macky wrote:Current Goku vs The Flash.
I'd rather stay away from Flash matchups. I'd also stay away from crossover including most of the DBS characters due to inconsistencies (bullets *sigh*)
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:46 am

Base Goku suppresses his power down to 1% and proceeds to have an even fight with his red costumed adversary.
After a few seconds of combat, Goku gets bored and powers up to 1.5% of his base power and accidentally punches straight through Flash's gut.
In his dying breath Flash remarks that he never expected to witness someone with more power than Superman!

I came to this match result by pure gut instinct.
Seems to be right on the money :thumbup:

TheOverlyMadHatter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheOverlyMadHatter » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:09 am

Pilaf Arc Goku vs Spopovich
dbgtFO wrote:After a few seconds of combat, Goku gets bored and powers up to 1.5% of his base power and accidentally punches straight through Flash's gut.
In his dying breath Flash remarks that he never expected to witness someone with more power than Superman
I laughed harder than I should have. :lol:

Roronoa-pt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Roronoa-pt » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:24 am

Pilaf Arc Goku should win against Spotovich.
dbgtFO wrote:
Base Goku suppresses his power down to 1% and proceeds to have an even fight with his red costumed adversary.
After a few seconds of combat, Goku gets bored and powers up to 1.5% of his base power and accidentally punches straight through Flash's gut.
In his dying breath Flash remarks that he never expected to witness someone with more power than Superman!

I came to this match result by pure gut instinct.
Seems to be right on the money :thumbup:
That was awesome :clap:

New fights:

Future Zamasu & Base Black vs Toppo
Kibito vs Base Gotenks
Ginyu Tokusentai vs Future Zamasu, Base Black, Merged Zamasu, SSJR Black & Current Zamasu ( all the fighters have the same power level and no immortality )
Last edited by Roronoa-pt on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.