The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:31 am

Bullza wrote:Then what about Frieza vs. Android 20?
Frieza as long as he doesn't get his energy absorbed.
TheUltimateNinja wrote:

Basil (Drugged) vs. Super Saiyan 2 Kid Gohan

Lavenda vs. Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Buu Saga)

Current Base Goku vs. Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Buu Saga)
-Gohan gets stomped, even the weakened Gohan in Super is far superior to his 10 year old self.

-Goku gets owned for the aforementioned reason.

-Base Goku stomps effortlessly.
There is nothing indicating that the weakened Gohan during that time was stronger than he was in the Cell games. In the RoF arc and movie he said "I can probably still go ssj" and "I can handle some of his men I guess". So you think an unconfident Gohan with just ssj1 can beat his cell games counter part with ssj2? I agree drugged Basil can probably win, but drugged Basil would of probably beat Gohan if they fought in the prelims.

And how would Lavender beat ssj3 Goku if he was about Basil level who couldn't even beat Buu while drugged? It is pretty clear that Lavender<(cell games)drugged Basil<Buu<ssj3 Goku.

I agree that current base Goku can beat ssj3 Goku from the Buu saga though.

From what I've seen overall it would go
Basil=Lavender<ssj Gohan (prelims)<ssj2 Gohan (cell games)<drugged Basil<Buu<=>Bergamo<ssj3 Goku<base Goku<=>triangle de danger<current mystic Gohan
SuperDragoon wrote: Piccolo stomps. He was far above Freeza by that point.
I disagree. There is nothing proving this. Just because he was ready to fight the androids and got some good hits on Gero (who was probably weaker than Frieza) doesn't mean much. Tien came to fight the androids too and he was even able to hold down semi perfect Cell which is more impressive than anything Piccolo did pre kami fusion and he was nowhere near Frieza. At best Piccolo was a bit stronger than Frieza, which I still don't think was the case.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:40 am

dragon boss z wrote: There is nothing indicating that the weakened Gohan during that time was stronger than he was in the Cell games. In the RoF arc and movie he said "I can probably still go ssj" and "I can handle some of his men I guess". So you think an unconfident Gohan with just ssj1 can beat his cell games counter part with ssj2? I agree drugged Basil can probably win, but drugged Basil would of probably beat Gohan if they fought in the prelims.

And how would Lavender beat ssj3 Goku if he was about Basil level who couldn't even beat Buu while drugged? It is pretty clear that Lavender<(cell games)drugged Basil<Buu<ssj3 Goku.

I agree that current base Goku can beat ssj3 Goku from the Buu saga though.

From what I've seen overall it would go
Basil=Lavender<ssj Gohan (prelims)<ssj2 Gohan (cell games)<drugged Basil<Buu<=>Bergamo<ssj3 Goku<base Goku<=>triangle de danger<current mystic Gohan
But Base Gohan in RoF was stronger than Piccolo who should at least be comparable if not superior to SSJ2 Kid Gohan.

Also, you're assuming Buu is just as strong as he was in the Buu Arc but the prelims indicate that he was even stronger than a powered up Gohan who was doing pretty well against Goku during their sparring match.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:52 am

TheUltimateNinja wrote: But Base Gohan in RoF was stronger than Piccolo who should at least be comparable if not superior to SSJ2 Kid Gohan.
Piccolo was heavily nerfed in the RoF arc. In the movie he had trouble with Shisami who was stated to be Zarbon level with no mention of a power up, and in Super he got clowned by Tagoma, who I don't even think the writers intended to be stronger than namek saga Frieza. At best I would put Tagoma at around semi perfect Cell. And if base Gohan was really above namek ssj Goku and Frieza (highly unlikely considering he didn't know if he could beat some fodder), it was because he was accessing some of his latent power and him going ssj didn't even give him close to a 50x boost.

Even if you ignore the bad writing around Piccolo, he still wasn't comparable or superior to ssj2 kid Gohan, as there is absolutely nothing suggesting that. Even after the 7 year gap between the cell games and buu saga ssj Goku was still weaker than ssj2 kid Gohan, and this was confirmed as only after Goku went ssj2 it was stated his power surpassed Gohan from back then.

So from that we know
buu saga Piccolo<<<ssj Goku (buu saga)<ssj2 kid Gohan<ssj2 Goku (buu saga)

And RoF doesn't take place that much longer after the Buu saga and Piccolo didn't go through any special training so if he didn't close the gap in the 7 year gap, I highly doubt he close the gap this time especially with no feats. Piccolo only reached ssj2 level just recently.
Also, you're assuming Buu is just as strong as he was in the Buu Arc but the prelims indicate that he was even stronger than a powered up Gohan who was doing pretty well against Goku during their sparring match.
Buu doesn't train so he should still be the same strength. Buu got stronger when he turned slim training for the ToP, but before then he was the same strength as usual, and he was stronger than a powered up Gohan because Gohan was weak, which is what I'm saying.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:19 am

dragon boss z wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: But Base Gohan in RoF was stronger than Piccolo who should at least be comparable if not superior to SSJ2 Kid Gohan.
Piccolo was heavily nerfed in the RoF arc. In the movie he had trouble with Shisami who was stated to be Zarbon level with no mention of a power up, and in Super he got clowned by Tagoma, who I don't even think the writers intended to be stronger than namek saga Frieza. At best I would put Tagoma at around semi perfect Cell. And if base Gohan was really above namek ssj Goku and Frieza (highly unlikely considering he didn't know if he could beat some fodder), it was because he was accessing some of his latent power and him going ssj didn't even give him close to a 50x boost.

Even if you ignore the bad writing around Piccolo, he still wasn't comparable or superior to ssj2 kid Gohan, as there is absolutely nothing suggesting that. Even after the 7 year gap between the cell games and buu saga ssj Goku was still weaker than ssj2 kid Gohan, and this was confirmed as only after Goku went ssj2 it was stated his power surpassed Gohan from back then.

So from that we know
buu saga Piccolo<<<ssj Goku (buu saga)<ssj2 kid Gohan<ssj2 Goku (buu saga)

And RoF doesn't take place that much longer after the Buu saga and Piccolo didn't go through any special training so if he didn't close the gap in the 7 year gap, I highly doubt he close the gap this time especially with no feats. Piccolo only reached ssj2 level just recently.
Piccolo managed to hold his own against his Cell Jr. so he wasn't much weaker than the SSJs at the Cell Games. By the Buu Arc he was probably around Cell Games SSJ Goku level if not stronger, and RoF is like 5 years after that so he probably managed to double his power to enter the same league as SSJ2 Kid Gohan.

And Gohan after a bit of training was able to give Goku a good fight, and this Goku has far surpassed Copy Vegeta who effortlessly stomped SSJ3 Gotenks so Base Gohan from the Pre-ToP filler should at least be > SSJ3 Gotenks.

Also, Piccolo later managed to fight this SSJ2 Gohan so Piccolo by this point has most likely surpassed Super Buu, therefore it's not much of a stretch to believe he was as strong as an SSJ2 in RoF.
Buu doesn't train so he should still be the same strength. Buu got stronger when he turned slim training for the ToP, but before then he was the same strength as usual, and he was stronger than a powered up Gohan because Gohan was weak, which is what I'm saying.
Gohan can't be that weak because he performed far better against Goku than Gotenks did against Copy Vegeta who is much weaker than current Goku.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:48 am

dragon boss z wrote: In the history of Trunks Gohan almost seemed above the androids in a 1v1 in the last fight and Trunks seemed to give them a bit of trouble as well though.
That's anime only, though. On the manga neither of the fights were shown, but it's implied both Gohan and Trunks got their asses handed to them.
Ya they were strong, but still heavily below ssj and Piccolo level. The real danger was their energy absorption.
I agree partially. They were below Piccolo and the current SSJs, but this doesn't put them below the untrained SSJs and Freeza.
Why not? I think it was heavily implied to be about strength as why else would Goku say he is excited?
Because it's going to be a tough fight. Cell is as much of a threat for the current Z Fighters as Freeza was for the Z Fighters he fought. #19 was never a threat when he fought the Z Fighters, but this doesn't mean he wouldn't be a threat on the past.
TheUltimateNinja wrote:Piccolo managed to hold his own against his Cell Jr. so he wasn't much weaker than the SSJs at the Cell Games. By the Buu Arc he was probably around Cell Games SSJ Goku level if not stronger, and RoF is like 5 years after that so he probably managed to double his power to enter the same league as SSJ2 Kid Gohan.
He never held his own against his Jr, he was just standing against a playful Jr. Cell didn't even mention him on the fighters who were holding his own and Piccolo would need to be on 50% Goku level to keep up with the Jrs, what isn't possible when Piccolo admited he had no chance against Cell while thinking 50% Goku was Goku's max.
He isn't CG Goku tier on the Boo Arc either. Piccolo is more or less retired by now, so he's likely only doing maintance training. Piccolo admited to be dimensions weaker than Shin, who was utterly scared of Dabra, who was weaker than a weakened SSJ Gohan. Shin also implied he can't pull of the Z Sword, while SSJ Gohan was able to manage such feat.

Trunks said Gohan wasn't as strong as he used to be, what implies even after training with Piccolo Gohan still weaker than he used to be on the Cell Games. FnF Gohan might be even weaker than Boo Arc Gohan.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

SuperDragoon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperDragoon » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:44 am

@dragon boss z

Piccolo by the Android Saga was already comparable to a Super Saiyan by that point and he was likely not much weaker than Super Saiyan Future Trunks from the same saga, who is far above Freeza. That and Piccolo was more powerful than Android 20 and 19, who were supposed to be above Mecha Freeza.

Edit: Well maybe not quite as strong as Freeza but still.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:59 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote: Piccolo managed to hold his own against his Cell Jr. so he wasn't much weaker than the SSJs at the Cell Games. By the Buu Arc he was probably around Cell Games SSJ Goku level if not stronger, and RoF is like 5 years after that so he probably managed to double his power to enter the same league as SSJ2 Kid Gohan.

And Gohan after a bit of training was able to give Goku a good fight, and this Goku has far surpassed Copy Vegeta who effortlessly stomped SSJ3 Gotenks so Base Gohan from the Pre-ToP filler should at least be > SSJ3 Gotenks.

Also, Piccolo later managed to fight this SSJ2 Gohan so Piccolo by this point has most likely surpassed Super Buu, therefore it's not much of a stretch to believe he was as strong as an SSJ2 in RoF.
In the Buu saga Piccolo was implied to be no match for Dabura who was equal with Cell. Gohan was about equal with Dabura and was implied to be above Piccolo and this was a confirmed weaker Gohan.
Also before the majin boost even Vegeta might not of been stronger than cell games ssj Goku, or at best he was just slightly above. There is no way Piccolo was that level. I would say Piccolo was maybe around Cell games ssj Vegeta.

And it was pretty much confirmed that Gohan was weaker than he was against Buu when fighting Piccolo that episode. Piccolo even told him to awaken the power he used against Buu.
Gohan can't be that weak because he performed far better against Goku than Gotenks did against Copy Vegeta who is much weaker than current Goku.
Goku was holding back on Gohan. Krillin also put up a better fight against Goku than Gotenks did against copy Vegeta. Is Krillin stronger than ssj3 Gotenks too? Super is just really inconsistent.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:06 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: That's anime only, though. On the manga neither of the fights were shown, but it's implied both Gohan and Trunks got their asses handed to them.
True, but it was still implied if there was only one it would of been much more manageable.
I agree partially. They were below Piccolo and the current SSJs, but this doesn't put them below the untrained SSJs and Freeza.
It doesn't 100%, but the fact that even post absorption Piccolo casually ripped Gero's arm off leads me to believe they almost definitely are. I find it hard to believe a Piccolo who was 2nd form Frieza level after 3 years of training could of cut the arm of namek ssj Goku off like that.
Because it's going to be a tough fight. Cell is as much of a threat for the current Z Fighters as Freeza was for the Z Fighters he fought. #19 was never a threat when he fought the Z Fighters, but this doesn't mean he wouldn't be a threat on the past.
At the time Cell wasn't nearly as much of a threat as Frieza. Ssj Goku, Trunks, and Vegeta could of teamed up and easily beat him at that point, and Piccolo post fusion could of solod him. Cell was weaker than 17 and 18 individually.
TheUltimateNinja wrote:Piccolo managed to hold his own against his Cell Jr. so he wasn't much weaker than the SSJs at the Cell Games. By the Buu Arc he was probably around Cell Games SSJ Goku level if not stronger, and RoF is like 5 years after that so he probably managed to double his power to enter the same league as SSJ2 Kid Gohan.
He never held his own against his Jr, he was just standing against a playful Jr. Cell didn't even mention him on the fighters who were holding his own and Piccolo would need to be on 50% Goku level to keep up with the Jrs, what isn't possible when Piccolo admited he had no chance against Cell while thinking 50% Goku was Goku's max.
He isn't CG Goku tier on the Boo Arc either. Piccolo is more or less retired by now, so he's likely only doing maintance training. Piccolo admited to be dimensions weaker than Shin, who was utterly scared of Dabra, who was weaker than a weakened SSJ Gohan. Shin also implied he can't pull of the Z Sword, while SSJ Gohan was able to manage such feat.

Trunks said Gohan wasn't as strong as he used to be, what implies even after training with Piccolo Gohan still weaker than he used to be on the Cell Games. FnF Gohan might be even weaker than Boo Arc Gohan.
Good arguments, I forgot to mention some of these in my response.
SuperDragoon wrote:@dragon boss z

Piccolo by the Android Saga was already comparable to a Super Saiyan by that point and he was likely not much weaker than Super Saiyan Future Trunks from the same saga, who is far above Freeza. That and Piccolo was more powerful than Android 20 and 19, who were supposed to be above Mecha Freeza.

Edit: Well maybe not quite as strong as Freeza but still.
It was stated he was strong for not being a ssj, which Frieza was as well. And it was only stated there were enemies stronger than Frieza when 17, 18, and Cell showed up.
So 19, 20, and Piccolo could be above Frieza, but there is not definite proof they are like 17, 18, and Cell.

Myzt0gun

Post by Myzt0gun » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:15 pm

I'm always curious about how strong Universe 4 fighters are, most fighters from Universe 9, 3 and 4 are more interesting for me than Universe 7 (except frieza)

1.) Ganos (can transform into Super Bird) VS Basil (No Drugs)
2.) Caway VS Caulifla (Base form only)
3.) Dercori (can use her true form during darkness) VS Android 18
4.) Shosa VS Lavender (Shosa knows Lavender's ability, while lavender do not know Shosa's Ability)

5.) Majora VS Gohan (semi rusty, during his fight with Lavender) (No smelly shoe)
6.) Monna VS Bergamo (No absorption) {If Monna stomps hard, can Bergamo win if he has absorption?}
7.) Nink VS Tupper
8.) Ganos (can transform into Super Bird) VS Maji Kayo

Extra
Who is the strongest that Katopesla (the police) (can use any mode) can beat?? Cabba ssj1? Bergamo? Kahseral? Maji Kayo? Android 18? Ribrianne?

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Noah wrote:
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:So it's pretty much Goku vs Vegeta with equal powers, stamina, skills and mindset? It's gonna be a tie man. It would be pretty much two clones fighting each other.
Apart from having the same masters that taught the same stuff, I don't think they will also have the same mindset, Vegeta is more headstrong and Goku is carefree that could be used in in favor of one and against another.
If Vegeta still has the weakness of "tensing up too much" and Goku has the "letting his guard down" thing then I believe Goku would win like 6/10 times. Vegeta seems to prideful to force Goku in a situation, where Goku has his guard down so Vegeta's weakness would be at play more often.
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:26 pm

dragon boss z wrote:True, but it was still implied if there was only one it would of been much more manageable.
Because Gohan thought #17 was at full power when he actually wasn't even using half of his power. The fact that #17 dashed to Gohan alone while #18 just sat there implies Gohan was manhandled alone by #17.
It doesn't 100%, but the fact that even post absorption Piccolo casually ripped Gero's arm off leads me to believe they almost definitely are. I find it hard to believe a Piccolo who was 2nd form Frieza level after 3 years of training could of cut the arm of namek ssj Goku off like that.
I don't think it's that much of a jump, if you ask me. Piccolo's power was already implied to have skyrocketed further after Namek, with Piccolo even being confident on taking on Vegeta during the Mecha Arc. Add three years of training with a Super Saiyan, and it's all great for Piccolo.
At the time Cell wasn't nearly as much of a threat as Frieza. Ssj Goku, Trunks, and Vegeta could of teamed up and easily beat him at that point, and Piccolo post fusion could of solod him. Cell was weaker than 17 and 18 individually.[/qupte]

The thing is that Cell was constantly raising stronger and nobody could find him. Also, nobody aside from Piccolo would be able to defeat him. It's very unlikely the Saiyans would gang up on him when Goku is asleep and Vegeta was a dick to deal with and would refuse to fight together.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:00 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Because Gohan thought #17 was at full power when he actually wasn't even using half of his power. The fact that #17 dashed to Gohan alone while #18 just sat there implies Gohan was manhandled alone by #17.
Gohan was pretty weak though. I'm pretty sure it was implied he was not on the same level as ssj Goku. I think he just reached or surpassed namek ssj Goku in his last confrontation with the androids and he only had one arm.
I don't think it's that much of a jump, if you ask me. Piccolo's power was already implied to have skyrocketed further after Namek, with Piccolo even being confident on taking on Vegeta during the Mecha Arc. Add three years of training with a Super Saiyan, and it's all great for Piccolo.
If after a year of training Piccolo was still weaker than a suppressed Frieza, so much so that they knew that even all of them together had no chance, I find it hard to believe 3 years would make so much of a difference that he could stomp a full powered Frieza.
The thing is that Cell was constantly raising stronger and nobody could find him. Also, nobody aside from Piccolo would be able to defeat him. It's very unlikely the Saiyans would gang up on him when Goku is asleep and Vegeta was a dick to deal with and would refuse to fight together.
True.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:29 pm

dragon boss z wrote:Gohan was pretty weak though. I'm pretty sure it was implied he was not on the same level as ssj Goku. I think he just reached or surpassed namek ssj Goku in his last confrontation with the androids and he only had one arm.
I'm talking about the fight he died. The fight were he lost his arm was never shown.
If after a year of training Piccolo was still weaker than a suppressed Frieza, so much so that they knew that even all of them together had no chance, I find it hard to believe 3 years would make so much of a difference that he could stomp a full powered Frieza.
Three years of the hardest training with two sparring partners, one of them being a Super Saiyan, is sure way more efficient than a training than a year of not so hard training alone. A strong sparring partner results in considerable gains for the weaker one, see Gohan's training with Goku on the Rosat for an example.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:55 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: I'm talking about the fight he died. The fight were he lost his arm was never shown.
I see, but that isn't the fight where 17 only used half of his power, that was the unseen fight. Gohan seemed confident so I assume he was above 50% 17 at that point, but he ended up getting killed because he didn't realize 17 wasn't using his full power last time.
Three years of the hardest training with two sparring partners, one of them being a Super Saiyan, is sure way more efficient than a training than a year of not so hard training alone. A strong sparring partner results in considerable gains for the weaker one, see Gohan's training with Goku on the Rosat for an example.
I agree he made much better progress in those 3 years than he did in the 1 year prior, but its not like Piccolo wasn't training in that time and if anything the first year after a new power up should result in some of the most gains.

If Piccolo was at 1 million when he fought Frieza, then one year later he felt like he could challenge Vegeta who also got stronger lets highball and say he reached 3 million. That is a 3x boost. And now lets say because of his training with Goku he continued this growth getting an average of 3x stronger every year.
That would put him at a power level of 81. Tbh even before doing the math that's around where I had him anyways. Piccolo only ever say 50% Frieza and him getting above that could warrant him feeling comfortable fighting people supposedly stronger than Frieza.

Imo overall it would go something like this
Piccolo/Vegeta (mecha Frieza arc): 2-3 mil
suppressed mecha Frieza/King Cold: 5-10 mil
19/20 pre absorption: 30-40 mil
19/20 post absorption: 60-70 mil
Piccolo (android arc): 70-100 mil
mecha Frieza full power: 130 mil
ssj Trunks (mecha frieza arc): 160 mil
ssj Goku (yadrat): 175 mil
ssj Trunks (android arc): 175 mil
ssj Vegeta (android arc) 200 mil
17/18 (future): 180-210 mil
17/18 (present): 220-230 mil
Kamicolo: 230 mil

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:30 am

Myzt0gun wrote:I'm always curious about how strong Universe 4 fighters are, most fighters from Universe 9, 3 and 4 are more interesting for me than Universe 7 (except frieza)

4.) Shosa VS Lavender (Shosa knows Lavender's ability, while lavender do not know Shosa's Ability)

5.) Majora VS Gohan (semi rusty, during his fight with Lavender) (No smelly shoe)
6.) Monna VS Bergamo (No absorption) {If Monna stomps hard, can Bergamo win if he has absorption?}
7.) Nink VS Tupper

Extra
Who is the strongest that Katopesla (the police) (can use any mode) can beat?? Cabba ssj1? Bergamo? Kahseral? Maji Kayo? Android 18? Ribrianne?
1) Ganos got stomped by Roshi, who didn't even need Mafuuba. Basil wins in a blink of an eye.
2) Caway was probably one of the weakest fighters in the Tournament. Caulifla would win easily.
3) Dercori is one of the most dangerous fighters and surely U4's strongest. She was just unlucky because she faced the wrong opponent, who could drop her off the ring without actually beating her. And I don't think 18 would manage to do that.
4) Shosa was weak after all, just like Quitela said. Lavender wouldn't even need poison to win.
5) Gohan easily wins.
6) Bergamo should win after all. But it's a tough one.
7) Oh boy... pass.
8) Maji Kayo with ease.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:46 pm

Myzt0gun wrote:I'm always curious about how strong Universe 4 fighters are, most fighters from Universe 9, 3 and 4 are more interesting for me than Universe 7 (except frieza)
They are all pretty weak.
Ganos couldn't even beat Roshi, Basil was stated to be above Krillin by Gohan and actually elminated someone in the ToP and was strong enough to make Buu have fun and be usefull against base Goku.
Basil easily wins
To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Caway couldn't beat Raditz... She was easily one of the weakest in the entire tournament, not sure why you thought this was a fair matchup since even Roshi stomped her. Do you think Roshi could stomp base Caulifla?
18 is much stronger, but Decori could be tricky with her abilities. 18 should win though.
Shosa is also one of the weakest in the tournament. He can't even attack others, it was Damon that was doing the attacking. Lavender stomps.
Majora wasn't quite as weak as a lot of the others in U4, but he still can't beat ssj Gohan, and probably not even base Gohan tbh.
Monna was probably the strongest of U4 and this fight could actually go either way, but I'll go with Bergamo because of absorption.
7.) Nink VS Tupper
Impossible to say
Maji Kayo stomps. He almost beat Dyspo and made Goku go blue to get away from him.
Extra
He can probably beat all of them except maybe Maji Kayo.

Myzt0gun

Post by Myzt0gun » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:29 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
They are all pretty weak.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Caway couldn't beat Raditz... She was easily one of the weakest in the entire tournament, not sure why you thought this was a fair matchup since even Roshi stomped her. Do you think Roshi could stomp base Caulifla?

Shosa is also one of the weakest in the tournament. He can't even attack others, it was Damon that was doing the attacking. Lavender stomps.

After I watched Episode 119, I did realize that {U11 > or = U7 > U6 > U3 (assumption for now) > U2 >U9 > U10 > U4}

2.) Well in my own opinion, i think Master Roshi is have now atleast Namek 2nd Form Frieza power level or possibly even android 20 (which is a little weaker than 4th form Frieza imo), It's because in DBZ and DBS there are huge power level increase/power leaps to satisfy the plot

I won't be surprised if they reveal that Krillin, Tien and Roshi are now atleast Near Namek Frieza level since Android 17 (who was weaker than Cell) managed to trade punches with SSB Goku while only guarding animals after a few years (Android Saga to Tournament of Power Arc)

4.) Shosa is the Wolf who have the ability (or trick) Play Dead, the one who surprise attacked Android 18 on Episode 99...
Well their names are really confusing sometimes

But yeah Caulifla (Base) wins Low or No difficulty now that I think about it

6.) So Bergamo (w/ absorption) > Monna > Bergamo (Base form only)???

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Myzt0gun wrote: After I watched Episode 119, I did realize that {U11 > or = U7 > U6 > U3 (assumption for now) > U2 >U9 > U10 > U4}
I pretty much agree with this. Maybe I would switch U4 and U10. U10 only had one strong person. Ya he is stronger than everyone from U4, but I don't think he could beat them all at once.
2.) Well in my own opinion, i think Master Roshi is have now atleast Namek 2nd Form Frieza power level or possibly even android 20 (which is a little weaker than 4th form Frieza imo), It's because in DBZ and DBS there are huge power level increase/power leaps to satisfy the plot
Maybe he is that strong. I personally think he is more around Ginyu force level now. At best I would put him around suppressed final form Frieza and end of namek arc base Goku.
I won't be surprised if they reveal that Krillin, Tien and Roshi are now atleast Near Namek Frieza level since Android 17 (who was weaker than Cell) managed to trade punches with SSB Goku while only guarding animals after a few years (Android Saga to Tournament of Power Arc)
Maybe, though without a special power up I don't see the humans reaching ssj or full power Frieza level. Maybe they could get close, but they really didn't seem that strong when fighting the Frieza soldiers in RoF and it was implied Krillin might of gotten a bit weaker. Now he got stronger again, but since he hasn't been training this whole time it's hard to justify him being that strong. At least Tien never stops training.

But yeah Caulifla (Base) wins Low or No difficulty now that I think about it
Ya base Caulifla could be anywhere from buu saga base Goku level all the way to Cell level. I don't really know exactly how strong she is supposed to be, but she is stronger than Roshi, that's for sure.
6.) So Bergamo (w/ absorption) > Monna > Bergamo (Base form only)???
It depends on how strong you think base Goku is compared to Cabba.
ssj Cabba<Monna<ssj2 Cabba
And Bergamo seems to be slightly weaker than base Goku. So the question is do you think base Goku is stronger than ssj Cabba or not. Considering a tired base Goku was beating ssj2 Caulifla for a little while I think a serious full power base Goku would probably beat ssj Cabba.

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:04 am

Ultimate mode Katopesla runs a gauntlet
1.Basil
2.lavender
3.base bergamo (no damage soak)
4.Frost
5.Monna
6.piccolo (no SBC)

U6 saiyans gauntlet
1)Ssj cabba
2) ssj caulifla
3).Ssj kale

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:13 am

pacz360 wrote:Ultimate mode Katopesla runs a gauntlet
1.Basil
2.lavender
3.base bergamo (no damage soak)
4.Frost
5.Monna
6.piccolo (no SBC)

U6 saiyans gauntlet
1)Ssj cabba
2) ssj caulifla
3).Ssj kale
Based off of his fight with ssj Vegita I wouldn't be surprised if he could beat all of them. Though I also wouldn't be surprised if he went down to anyone here either...