The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by PFM18 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:52 pm

(Piccolo vs Vegeta) Both characters during the time they just got back from Namek.

SSBE Vegeta Kaioken x4 vs Whis
Android 17 vs SSJ Kefla
Golden Freeza(ToP) vs Hit(ToP)

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:21 pm

Strongest character a hypothetical Vegito (Saiyan Arc) could defeat?

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:25 pm

PFM18 wrote:(Piccolo vs Vegeta) Both characters during the time they just got back from Namek.

Android 17 vs SSJ Kefla

Whis stomps, at most Vegeta would be decently above Beerus.
I'm not quite sure but I would go with Kefla.
I would say Hit with difficulty, he seemed to do better against Suppressed Jiren than SSB Goku (who I have relatively equal to Golden Freeza)

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:40 pm

PFM18 wrote:(Piccolo vs Vegeta) Both characters during the time they just got back from Namek.

Android 17 vs SSJ Kefla
Vegeta, he could at least see Final Form Freeza's attacks while Piccolo couldn't.

Whis, on top of being stronger than MUI Goku, he also has the ability to unconsciously fight as well as possessing some cosmic powers.
SSJ Kefla, her power was equal to the Genki Dama which was stronger than SSJB Goku using Kaio-ken.
Hit, his space/time abilities almost gave him an advantage over Jiren's restrained power. Freeza only managed to fight on par with Jiren having lost most of his stamina.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:49 pm

Champa The Destroyer wrote:Strongest character a hypothetical Vegito (Saiyan Arc) could defeat?
If the anime version of Vegetto is used then I'd say Vegetto maxes out as being a little bit above SSJ Namek Goku.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:23 pm

Vegeta rips his green skin off without any effort. He actually believed he could take on Freeza before he increased his speed and could also see his movements, whereas Piccolo couldn't and was powerless against even 3rd form Freeza.
Champa The Destroyer wrote:Strongest character a hypothetical Vegito (Saiyan Arc) could defeat?
Well going by the Goku X Vegeta multiplier from SEG i think he would get crushed by 50% Freeza.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:50 pm

Champa The Destroyer wrote:

Android 17 vs SSJ Kefla

I would say Hit with difficulty, he seemed to do better against Suppressed Jiren than SSB Goku (who I have relatively equal to Golden Freeza)
I mean Vegeta could beat Beerus into a pulp with Kaioken x2 let alone Kaioken x4. I thought Kaioken x4 would give Whis a challenge.

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:20 pm

- Ultimate Son Goku vs. Red Hulk
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:29 pm

PFM18 wrote:I mean Vegeta could beat Beerus into a pulp with Kaioken x2 let alone Kaioken x4. I thought Kaioken x4 would give Whis a challenge.
I doubt that, SSJBE isn't even half as strong as UIO's full power. The combined power of SSJBE Vegeta, Kaio-ken x20 SSJB Goku, and Android 17 got blown back at them by Jiren's not-quite-full power while UIO's full strength managed to stalemate that level. Vegeta would likely need Kaio-ken x4 just to give Beerus a challenge.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:42 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:- Ultimate Son Goku vs. Red Hulk
Are you talking current Goku after the ToP? If so then Goku wins easily. Red Hulk could probably overpower the Saiyans up to the Boo arc, but from BOG onwards then Goku & Vegeta would pwn Red Hulk. For SSJG Goku to be able to send shockwaves across the universe puts him on par with a more proficient user of the power gem, and no Hulk is quite that powerful without some aid.

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:50 pm

PFM18 wrote:
Champa The Destroyer wrote:

Android 17 vs SSJ Kefla

I mean Vegeta could beat Beerus into a pulp with Kaioken x2 let alone Kaioken x4. I thought Kaioken x4 would give Whis a challenge.

Personally, I have it as MUI Goku>>Beerus>=UIO Goku (Episode 129)>>>SSBE Vegeta, so I'm not sure if Kaioken x2 could defeat Beerus. In addition, I have the power gap between Whis and Beerus absolutely massive.

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:52 am

theherodjl wrote:Are you talking current Goku after the ToP? If so then Goku wins easily. Red Hulk could probably overpower the Saiyans up to the Boo arc, but from BOG onwards then Goku & Vegeta would pwn Red Hulk. For SSJG Goku to be able to send shockwaves across the universe puts him on par with a more proficient user of the power gem, and no Hulk is quite that powerful without some aid.
No, actually I meant Boo arc Goku with Elder Kai unlock boost vs. Red Hulk
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:09 am

jeffbr92 wrote:No, actually I meant Boo arc Goku with Elder Kai unlock boost vs. Red Hulk
Red Hulk. If you want to add in the PIS of Red Hulk being able to absorb an opponent's energy & powers, whether it be gamma radiation, the power cosmic, or Ki, then Goku goes down particularly hard.

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:57 pm

End of GT Goku (post 100 year time skip) vs Goku (TOP Arc, no Ultra Instinct)

Both start in base form, the highest forms they can go to are SS4 and SSB Kaioken x2. Who wins?

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:54 am

Champa The Destroyer wrote:End of GT Goku (post 100 year time skip) vs Goku (TOP Arc, no Ultra Instinct)

Both start in base form, the highest forms they can go to are SS4 and SSB Kaioken x2. Who wins?
We don't know how powerful GT goku is. However I feel he'd probably be no where near current SSB honestly. I see it like this.

(TOP) MUI Goku>SSBxKK20>SSBxKK10>SSBKK>SSB>SSG=GT 100 GoKu.

Now if GT goku went ssj4, I bet he'd probably be barely SSB level. I think he'd lose.

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:30 am

Berserker1921 wrote:
Champa The Destroyer wrote:End of GT Goku (post 100 year time skip) vs Goku (TOP Arc, no Ultra Instinct)

We don't know how powerful GT goku is. However I feel he'd probably be no where near current SSB honestly. I see it like this.

(TOP) MUI Goku>SSBxKK20>SSBxKK10>SSBKK>SSB>SSG=GT 100 GoKu.

Now if GT goku went ssj4, I bet he'd probably be barely SSB level. I think he'd lose.
They both start in base, but they can go to their highest form at any time (besides UI, it would be too one sided), SS4 included. You don't think he would be close DBS Goku after 100 years of training and God knows what happened in that time period?

supercat

Post by supercat » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:19 pm

ZombieVito wrote:Base Gohan [Post Z sword] vs Base Goku [Boo arc]. No Super Saiyan transformations or Kaioken allowed.
Gohan [Ultimate; Boo arc] vs Base Goku [RoF arc]. No Super Saiyan transformations or Kaioken allowed.
Master Roshi [RoF arc] vs Freeza [Final form; Namek arc; 10% of FP].
Lavender vs Basil. No poison or drugs.
Kuririn [ToP arc] vs King Cold.
- Goku and Gohan should be pretty close in power to one another here, with Goku probably having a slight lead in power.

- Base Goku by the start of RoF is likely a lot stronger than SSJ Vegetto (Buu saga), Gohan doesn't have a chance here.

- Roshi's power is far too ambiguous to determine how he would fare against anyone beyond Third Form Frieza (Namek).

- Lavender was able to tangle with SSJ Gohan (who by that point is likely only a little weaker than his Ultimate self) while Basil lost to Mr. Buu. Lavender wins with minimal effort.

- Hard to tell where Krillin stands in power, but given his performance against Base Goku, he should be able to wreck King Cold. Even though it was Krillin's skill that played a big role in helping him stand up to Base Goku, I'm guessing he still has enough power to destroy King Cold. I doubt Cold could do the same against the same Base Goku that Krillin sparred against with skill alone.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:21 pm

End of GT Goku slaughters. We can't know for certain but based on what we have seen from any training, 100 years has to yield a downright gargantuan boost. If we low ball it and say Goku got a similar boost per year to what he got in the 7 years before the Buu arc, then he would have gotten atleast a hundred times stronger depending on how big of a gap you think it is between Cell Games Goku and Buu Arc Goku. I think it's around 40% so based on those gains End of GT Goku would have gotten 120x stronger if he stayed at the same rate each year for the 100 years.

DBS Goku can't compete without Ultra Instinct.

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:43 am

PFM18 wrote:

End of GT Goku slaughters. We can't know for certain but based on what we have seen from any training, 100 years has to yield a downright gargantuan boost. If we low ball it and say Goku got a similar boost per year to what he got in the 7 years before the Buu arc, then he would have gotten atleast a hundred times stronger depending on how big of a gap you think it is between Cell Games Goku and Buu Arc Goku. I think it's around 40% so based on those gains End of GT Goku would have gotten 120x stronger if he stayed at the same rate each year for the 100 years.

DBS Goku can't compete without Ultra Instinct.

Agreed, though with the low balled GT Goku, I could see MUI Goku possibly winning, but any boost higher than that for GT Goku and he beats even Ultra Instinct.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:23 am

Android 17 vs SSJ Kefla
- Vegeta, as he was stronger than Piccolo after his final zenkai and Piccolo has no proof of surpassing him.
- Whis for now.
- ssj Kefla, 17 could probably beat base Kefla, but not ssj.
-With knowledge Frieza, without knowledge Hit.
Suppressed final form Frieza if he stays in base. If he can go ssj he could beat full power Frieza up to maybe semi perfect Cell.