The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by DestructoDisc » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:26 am

Tai Lung wrote:Hop VS android 18
18 one shots.

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Post by ricky84 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:01 am

SSJ3 Kefla vs SSBE Vegeta (Post-ToP)
Hit (ToP) vs ToP Gohan & True Golden Freeza
SSJR Goku Black (Scythe) vs Full Power Base Toppo
KKx20 Goku (Post-ToP) vs 2nd Omen Goku
SSJ Rage Trunks (first transformation) vs SSB Copy-Vegeta
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:29 am

ricky84 wrote:SSJ3 Kefla vs SSBE Vegeta (Post-ToP)
Kefla one shots
Freeza solos
Toppo wins
2nd Omen wins
SSJ Rage Trunks barely

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:16 pm

1) Kefla wins.
2) Hit actually gave Jiren a run for his money. Golden Freeza on the other hand... Gohan is just useless.
3) It is difficult, because SsjB Goku managed to hurt Merged Zamasu (who should be leagues above Black), and Toppo was on par with that Goku (a bit rusty tho). Toppo wins if we follow Toei's nonsense.
4) UI Goku wins.
5) SsjR Trunks held his own for a bit against SsjR Black, who's much, much stronger than Copy Vegeta.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Super Saiyan 4 vs Super Saiyan Blue. I personally think its a tie but it could go either way. :think:
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Post by ricky84 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:13 pm

Hulk10 wrote:Super Saiyan 4 vs Super Saiyan Blue. I personally think its a tie but it could go either way. :think:
Wasn't it already established that SSG alone is stronger than SSJ4 back in 2013?
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Post by ricky84 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:18 pm

SSJ3 Kefla vs 3rd Omen Goku
SSBE Vegeta (Post-ToP) vs The rest of team U11 (minus Jiren & Toppo)
Aniraza vs SSJ1 Vegito (ToP)
Super Baby 1 vs SSJ3 Vegito (Buu arc)
Piccolo (Champa arc) vs SSJ2 Goku (Buu arc)
SSJ3 Future Gohan vs Semi-Perfect Cell

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Post by ricky84 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:24 pm

PFM18 wrote:
Kefla one shots
Freeza solos
Toppo wins
2nd Omen wins
SSJ Rage Trunks barely
Kefla wouldn't be that much stronger than Vegeta under that scenario
Hit is definitely stronger than Freeza, that's why I paired him with Gohan
The rest I kinda agree.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:53 pm

ricky84 wrote:
PFM18 wrote:
Kefla one shots
Freeza solos
Toppo wins
2nd Omen wins
SSJ Rage Trunks barely
The rest I kinda agree.
Kefla should be leaps and bounds stronger than Vegeta in that scenario. She shouldn't even need SSJ3 she could win with SSJ2. SSJ3 is just overkill. SSJ2 is relative to the 2nd UI Omen and Vegeta is inferior to that.

Hit is definitely not stronger than Freeza. Freeza is even with current SSB Goku and from what we saw against Dyspo/Pride Troopers, Hit is closer to SSG than he is to SSB. SSB Goku defeated him before and he has gotten stronger since then.

ricky84
Banned Alternate Account

Post by ricky84 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:05 pm

PFM18 wrote:
ricky84 wrote:
PFM18 wrote:
Kefla one shots
Freeza solos
Toppo wins
2nd Omen wins
SSJ Rage Trunks barely
The rest I kinda agree.
Kefla should be leaps and bounds stronger than Vegeta in that scenario. She shouldn't even need SSJ3 she could win with SSJ2. SSJ3 is just overkill. SSJ2 is relative to the 2nd UI Omen and Vegeta is inferior to that.

Hit is definitely not stronger than Freeza. Freeza is even with current SSB Goku and from what we saw against Dyspo/Pride Troopers, Hit is closer to SSG than he is to SSB. SSB Goku defeated him before and he has gotten stronger since then.
1. Both KKx20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta in ep.123 surpassed the first two UI Omens in power. This is because they were able to force Jiren to use far more against them then he did against even the 1st UI Omen. Belmod even said that Jiren was using more power in that episode than he had ever seen him use in years. So even before the power boost he got from the Toppo fight, SSBE Vegeta should be at or above SSJ2 Kefla level.

2. Neither Hit nor Dyspo were at full power when they fought each other. Hit in the anime was able to put up much better fight against Jiren than KKx20 Goku did in the hour special. That puts him WAY above the likes of True Golden Freeza and Light Speed Dyspo. Then when you factor in Hit's Pure Progress ability, it's a guaranteed win for him.

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:14 pm

ricky84 wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:Super Saiyan 4 vs Super Saiyan Blue. I personally think its a tie but it could go either way. :think:
Wasn't it already established that SSG alone is stronger than SSJ4 back in 2013?
No it never was. There has never been any official statements regarding SSG is stronger than SS4. The same applies to SSB.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:57 pm

ricky84 wrote:SSJ Nappa vs the entire Ginyu Force (no body change)
Android 18 vs Trio de dangers
Merged Zamasu (halo) vs Hit (ToP)
SSG Vegito (ToP) vs GoD Toppo
True Golden Freeza vs RoF SSB Goku & Vegeta
-Nappa
-manga version could go either way leaning 18, anime version trio win.
-Merged Zamasu easily. He is stronger and immortal.
-Vegito
-Could go either way, and could be decided by their teamwork and how serious Frieza is for going for the kill.
Zamasu55 wrote:I really don't understad how any of you can say that, in a death match (so killing is allowed), U7's top three would win against U11's top three.
Goku's MUI lasted a few minutes. Once he's out, there's nothing Vegeta, Freeza (or 17) can do. Not only Jiren would literally stomp on them, but U11 also got a freaking Hakaishin. Yeah, he was pretty pathetic in the ToP, but he couldn't destroy anyone. All Toppo needs to do is destroy them like Beerus did to Present Zamasu.
UI Goku had enough time to kill/knockoff Jiren. He just stood in front of him for a while due to plot and suspense.
ssj3kakarot wrote:So, killing would be allowed, anything goes in these fights.
WHO WINS?
Hit vs Goku (Omen)
Hit vs Jiren (Full power: But NOT "limit breaker")
Hit vs Kefla (base)
Hit vs Kefla ( ssj)
He beats base Kefla and loses to the rest.
ricky84 wrote:MUI Vegito (Post-ToP) vs Whis
Aniraza vs Base Toppo and SSJR Trunks
SSJ4 Goku (Buu Saga) vs Buuhan
Base Black (Prime) vs SSJ2 Caulifla and Cabba
-Whis for now
-Anniraza
-ssj4 Goku
-base Black (he was implied to be ssj3 Goku level pre prime and was even with ssj2 Goku pre prime and nerfed)
Tai Lung wrote:Hop VS android 18
-Kefla
-Gohan and Frieza
-Black
-Omen
-Copy Vegeta
ricky84 wrote:SSJ3 Kefla vs 3rd Omen Goku
-Omen
-Vegeta
-Vegito
-pass
-Goku
-Gohan

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Can two cell juniors fused together fight Super Buu evenly?

Post by Ssjcell » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:15 pm

I don't think they can... Some say they can...

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:22 pm

Ssjcell wrote:Can two cell juniors fused together fight Super Buu evenly?

I don't think they can... Some say they can...
Merged with the "Versus" thread, because that's the sort of thing it's here for. Quoting so you'll get the notification.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:51 am

Two Cell Juniors fused together should be considerably weaker than SS Gotenks, as the Cell Juniors are weaker than SS Goten and SS Trunks. as Piccolo was able to somewhat hold his own against a Cell Junior one-on-one and he's a pathetic weakling compared to Kaioshin, who himself admits that he's weaker than any of the adult Super Saiyans. Goten and Trunks meanwhile were clearly on that level; Goten could make Gohan work up a sweat in sparring and Trunks could land a hit on Vegeta.

Supporting this is a page in the Super manga which depicts Goten and Trunks fending off some Cell Juniors (who have presumably grown stronger) while outnumbered 4-1, though with visible effort suggesting their levels aren't dimensions apart.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:45 am

ricky84 wrote:SSJ3 Kefla vs 3rd Omen Goku
1) UI Omen Goku wins. The fight would just go like the real Ssj2 Kefla vs UI Goku did in the anime: she can't hit him at all, no matter how strong she is.
2) What's this, a joke? :lol: Vegeta just one-shots them all.
3) I'll be honest: I've no idea. Pass.
4) This is a close one, but I'd go with Vegetto.
5) Goku.
6) Pass.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:44 am

Let's see if fusion can shake things up!

BoZ Goku/Piccolo fusion dance vs Nappa.
Goku/Piccolo Potara vs Oozaru Nappa.
Saiyan arc Krillin/Gohan fusion dance vs Vegeta using galick gun.
Krillin/Gohan Potara vs Oozaru Vegeta.
Namek arc Yamcha/Tenshinhan fusion dance vs Freeza 2nd form.
Yamcha/Tenshinhan Potara vs Final Form Freeza(starting power).
Android arc Base Gogeta vs Android 19 or 20.
Base Vegetto vs Android 16.
Cell Games Base Vegeta/Trunks fusion dance vs Imperfect Cell(post absorption of earthlings).
Base Vegeta/Trunks Potara vs Perfect Cell(degree of power used against FPSSJ Goku).
Boo arc SSJ Vegeta/Gohan(NOT Ultimate) fusion dance vs Super Boo.
SSJ Vegeta/Gohan Potara vs Boohan(say he just teleported in from an alternate timeline after absorbing his timeline's Ultimate Gohan).
BOG arc SSJ3 Gogeta(after absorbing Gohan, Goten, and Trunks' Ki) vs Beerus(degree of power he used against SSJG Goku).
SSJ3 Vegetto vs Beerus(same deal).
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:53 pm

theherodjl wrote:Let's see if fusion can shake things up!

BoZ Goku/Piccolo fusion dance vs Nappa.
Goku/Piccolo Potara vs Oozaru Nappa.
Saiyan arc Krillin/Gohan fusion dance vs Vegeta using galick gun.
Krillin/Gohan Potara vs Oozaru Vegeta.
Namek arc Yamcha/Tenshinhan fusion dance vs Freeza 2nd form.
Yamcha/Tenshinhan Potara vs Final Form Freeza(starting power).
Android arc Base Gogeta vs Android 19 or 20.
Base Vegetto vs Android 16.
Cell Games Base Vegeta/Trunks fusion dance vs Imperfect Cell(post absorption of earthlings).
Base Vegeta/Trunks Potara vs Perfect Cell(degree of power used against FPSSJ Goku).
Boo arc SSJ Vegeta/Gohan(NOT Ultimate) fusion dance vs Super Boo.
SSJ Vegeta/Gohan Potara vs Boohan(say he just teleported in from an alternate timeline after absorbing his timeline's Ultimate Gohan).
BOG arc SSJ3 Gogeta(after absorbing Gohan, Goten, and Trunks' Ki) vs Beerus(degree of power he used against SSJG Goku).
SSJ3 Vegetto vs Beerus(same deal).
1. Gotenks appeared to be over ten times as strong as Goten or Trunks individually, as SS1 Gotenks was supposed to be a peer to SS3 Goku, who is x8 stronger than SS1 Goku, who is noticeably stronger than SS1 Gohan, who was noticeably stronger than either SS1 Goten or SS1 Trunks. Taking their battle powers of 408/416 and 4,000 respectively into consideration, I definitely think that Piccoku/Gokuccolo could whoop Nappa.
2. Elder Kaioshin stated that a base form fusion of Goku and Gohan would be enough to take Gotenks-Buu, and base Vegetto didn't appear to be dimensions below Gohan-Buu despite apparently being weaker/comparable given his need to transform (he deflected a blast from Buu that his expression indicated was semi-serious). This implies that in the same form, Vegetto is thousands of times stronger than Goku (dimensions above his own SS3 form). This is further backed up by the Super manga, which has a brief scene of base Vegetto blowing apart Fused Zamasu, which SSG Goku would have apparently been unable to do. If the same boost applies to any Potara fusion of two peer powers (though given the unclear rules, maybe Gokuccolo would get a lesser boost because of his components' physiological differences?), Gokuccolo should have absolutely no issue here.
3. I think they'd just about match each other in a beam struggle due to Krillin having to suppress his battle power to merge with Gohan... maybe with an advantage to Krillhan.
4. Krillhan annihilates Vegeta going by the above Potara logic. His battle power would be somewhere in the double digit millions.
5-6. I'm just about as generous as possible to the humans based on some implications from the early Android arc, so I think that Tencha could take Freeza at these infinitesimal percentages (1% and 3%) of his power.
7. Never really bothered trying to classify base form dance fusions.
8. Vegetto eviscerates.
9. See 7.
10. Vegetrunks wins easily. Vegeta stated that his own Super Saiyan was stronger than Goku while the latter was suppressed to 50% power, but weaker when he revealed his full power, suggesting he's maybe ~75% as strong as the Goku who was fighting close to Cell's level. A base Potara fusion with a peer will be tens of times stronger than his own Super Saiyan form.
11. Going by their spars, Vegeta and Goten are no drastically stronger than Goten and Trunks. Therfore, SS Vegehan will not be drastically stronger than SS Gotenks. Super Buu wins easily.
12. This fusion shouldn't be noticeably weaker than Vegetto was.
13. By normal logic I'd say SS3 Gogeta would lose easily (as I don't even think he'd be more than twice as strong as SS3 Gotenks), but who knows with "everyone donate your energy" type power ups. They tend to be completely arbitrary.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:16 pm

ricky84 wrote:
PFM18 wrote:
ricky84 wrote:
The rest I kinda agree.

1. Both KKx20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta in ep.123 surpassed the first two UI Omens in power. This is because they were able to force Jiren to use far more against them then he did against even the 1st UI Omen. Belmod even said that Jiren was using more power in that episode than he had ever seen him use in years. So even before the power boost he got from the Toppo fight, SSBE Vegeta should be at or above SSJ2 Kefla level.

2. Neither Hit nor Dyspo were at full power when they fought each other. Hit in the anime was able to put up much better fight against Jiren than KKx20 Goku did in the hour special. That puts him WAY above the likes of True Golden Freeza and Light Speed Dyspo. Then when you factor in Hit's Pure Progress ability, it's a guaranteed win for him.
This is just speculation and wasn't made entirely clear. They were fighting Jiren 2v1 and Jiren used more power. This was simply a component of the two fighting him and as Whis stated, they were giving Jiren a hard time because they were so uncoordinated. That doesn't even indicate that they had surpassed the frist Omen, let alone the 2nd.

This isn't a matter of Hit vs Dyspo individually, when it was Goku and Hit vs Dyspo and the other Pride Trooper, it was portrayed as Dyspo, Hit and SSG Goku all being around the same level. With Goku overpowering Dyspo when he went SSB.

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:47 pm

Unless the fused Cell Junior trains for a month and figures out how to unlock a SSj3-like transformation, I don't think they'd be able to do much against Super Buu.

Just like Goten and Trunks!