DB Online timeline redux

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

HECTOR4
Regular

Re: DB Online timeline redux

Post by HECTOR4 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Saiga wrote:The perfect files mention he didn't lose any strength, and he's able to fight evenly with General Rild in base and Super Saiyan who is stated to be stronger than Majin Boo.
Possibly, the power of Rilld, at the time of its appearance in front of Goku, Trunks and Pan, is from the planet M2, which is an extension of his body.

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:57 pm

HECTOR4 wrote:
Saiga wrote:The perfect files mention he didn't lose any strength, and he's able to fight evenly with General Rild in base and Super Saiyan who is stated to be stronger than Majin Boo.
Possibly, the power of Rilld, at the time of its appearance in front of Goku, Trunks and Pan, is from the planet M2, which is an extension of his body.
That doesn't really make sense. Easier to go with GT's high scaling, since Bebi Vegeta would have to be higher than Gohan-Boo at least (he's the highest ki Goku has ever felt), etc.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

Gokuden
Regular

Post by Gokuden » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:07 am

I just started playing the Taiwanese version today, and boy, let me tell you, it's terribly fun! I'm having more fun than Far Cry 3. Anyways, if you can get past the rabid squirrels in the early stage of the game, it will only get better from there. I saw the Trunks who transcends time appear at age 761, Kame-house was still in place, and the turtle was still alive, Roshi was nowhere to be found, I also couldn't find any dirty magazines unfortunately. So Trunks sends me into age 1000 with his time machine, there you will find the Red P instead of Red Ribbon. Saibamen heads everywhere, and 1 Saibaman lurking. There's a ton of timed-events, people have wings so it reminded me of the song ''we were angels'', and some Christmas decorations on the public transit capsule buses.

I'm pretty sure Akira Toriyama can call this canon, but say the timeline isn't part of the main one, like how there were different timelines with Trunks 1,2,3,4, etc?
I don't want to believe Goku and Vegeta died so young, especially for Saiyans.

I really hope Goku and Vegeta doing the supernova is Earth-3 or something.

Also, to intimidate you, people will use power-ups; just tell them they look constipated, and some high power levels will challenge you to a duel hoping you accept by accident, just so they can taint your spiffy battle record. The English patch needs to be revised, because the game itself is evolving at a rapid rate.

You'll also find yourself using a scouter on players a lot, because it's so cool, and you'll probably comment on power lvls, make friends that way.
That time your teacher asked you to draw Cell in biology class.
This man is my hero:
To be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less about the fans a re-issue might alienate because if all they're concerned about is being able to scalp the people who were either unaware of the Dragon Boxes or couldn't afford them at the time, they're just leeches and deserve to have their greed backfire on them.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:08 am

I got a question does the timeline of Online can fit with Xenoverse and Then Super Heroes ?
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu