How strong would Vegetto be against Beerus?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Re: How strong would Vegetto be against Beerus?

Post by Rocketman » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:17 pm

SS2 Vegetto would be Billy's equal.

Vegetto vs Billy would be the most fantastic and awe-inspiring fight in the entire series.

MDSTSSJ
Regular

Post by MDSTSSJ » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Rocketman wrote:SS2 Vegetto would be Billy's equal.
Seriously, why you think that?? Remember that Billy fought at 70% of his true power.

TheMightyOzaru
Banned

Post by TheMightyOzaru » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:54 pm

MDSTSSJ wrote:
Rocketman wrote:SS2 Vegetto would be Billy's equal.
Seriously, why you think that?? Remember that Billy fought at 70% of his true power.
Beers is the only one stated to be the strongest being in the history of Z. Super Vegetto could be between SSJ God Goku and 100% Beers for all we know. I don't think that is the case based on Goku's statement about SSJ God's power, but it's perfectly reasonable to assume SSJ2 Vegetto could put up a fight against Beers.
Vegeta: "Funny... I seem to recall Kakarot being fed the same information right before he transformed; the distinct look on your faces when he went Super Saiyan didn't exactly inspire confidence. One does not predict or calculate power like ours."
Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePrinceOfSaiyajins
My 3DS Friend Code:
2707-1669-7946

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:04 pm

Even if Super Vegetto was lower than Godku (he isn't), then SS2 would still make Vegetto Billy's equal so long as he's 45% of Billy's strength.

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Super Vegito < Bills.

SSJ2 Vegito = Bills.

SSJ3 Vegito > Bills.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:25 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:Goku never knew such a realm of power could exist so that's enough for me to assume Godku>SSJ3 Vegetto.
Well, I saw the scene with several subs, and all I saw was Goku saying that he couldn't reach this world/realm on his own. So, this line probably doesn't exist, and thus, Vegetto could be stronger than God Goku.

DragonBalllKaiHD wrote:I think you kind of underestimate SSj4 Gogeta. No one will ever be able to hurt him, let alone touch him. SSj4 Gogeta is so far and above that Yi Xing Long, a villain who gave a full power SSj4 Goku trouble, won't let Goku and Vegeta fuse for a second time.

SSj4 Gogeta would come out victorious against Beerus.
It's not I'm underestimating SS4 Gogeta, it's just that I overestimate Whis, Beers, and God Goku. We don't have any evidence to prove SS4 Gogeta > God Goku or Super Vegetto > God Goku, but we also don't have any evidence for the opposite. So, you can believe that SS4 Gogeta is the strongest in the franchise, and I can believe that Whis is the strongest. Neither of us is correct, and neither of us is wrong. All we know for sure is that Whis & Beers are stronger than Super Vegetto, and that's it.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:41 pm

It's not I'm underestimating SS4 Gogeta, it's just that I overestimate Whis, Beers, and God Goku. We don't have any evidence to prove SS4 Gogeta > God Goku or Super Vegetto > God Goku, but we also don't have any evidence for the opposite. So, you can believe that SS4 Gogeta is the strongest in the franchise, and I can believe that Whis is the strongest. Neither of us is correct, and neither of us is wrong. All we know for sure is that Whis & Beers are stronger than Super Vegetto, and that's it.
there is more than enough proof for ssj4 gogeta to be stronger than everyone in battle of gods since gogeta is in the TOEI anime verse gogeta gets feats that put him far above bills

He gets broly's feats all the FTL feats from the movies Cell's claim)which is backed up by a anime guidebook) and kid buu's anime feats as well as the anime itself which was FTL since the Freeza and ssj goku fight saga so not only can gogeta dish out more than enough firepower to hurt or even kill bills he is more than fast enough that bills may not even be anbe to hit him.

So when people say bills would wreck DBGT i always shake my head since DBGT is an ANIME based which we all know is stronger than the MANGA that bills is based off.

i honestly don't see bills doing anything in dbgt seeing as how gt follows non canon movies and anime filler feats which puts dbgt as MFTL and easily Multi solar system to probably galaxy destroying firepower.

it's just that GT did a bad job representing how powerful these guys should be but don't make that mistake the GT verse is really strong

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:51 pm

We don't have any FTL feats in Dragon Ball, and Broli didn't destroy the South Galaxy with one attack, he did that over time. The anime's power scaling is terribly inconsistent (Mutaito < Daimao < Goku < Mutaito?!, SS4 Goku >= SS4 Vegeta > Oozaru Vegeta > SS4 Goku?!, base GT Goku > SS3 Z Goku?!, SS2 Vegeta < SS3 Gotenks < SS Vegeta?!, etc), so I just ignore everything that comes from Toei's mouth in general, because they are terribly inconsistent & untrustworthy.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:05 pm

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:We don't have any FTL feats in Dragon Ball, and Broli didn't destroy the South Galaxy with one attack, he did that over time. The anime's power scaling is terribly inconsistent (Mutaito < Daimao < Goku < Mutaito?!, SS4 Goku >= SS4 Vegeta > Oozaru Vegeta > SS4 Goku?!, base GT Goku > SS3 Z Goku?!, SS2 Vegeta < SS3 Gotenks < SS Vegeta?!, etc), so I just ignore everything that comes from Toei's mouth in general, because they are terribly inconsistent & untrustworthy.
There are plenty of FTL feats in the movie and the anime as well as GT itself i know broly didn't destroy the galaxy in one blow but he did shatter it meaning that he is at the very least a multi solar system buster with FTL speed as well as cell who said he could destroy the solar system which is backed up by a anime guidebook

the DBZ anime has been FTL since the Freeza saga becuase King Kai could track down FTL space pods and can even give an estimate on when they would arrive on earth(vegeta and nappa) but lost track of goku and Freeza fighting

all i'm saying is that the DBZ anime is far superior to the DBZ manga

Zephyr
I Live Here

Post by Zephyr » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:22 pm

KentalSSJ6 wrote:This just keeps reminding me of how much I hate the concept of godly Ki.
I'm not seeing why it's all that problematic. I just see it as another kind of thing that contributes to fighting ability.

Let's assume 1 point of mortal ki contributes 1 point to combat ability, while godly ki contributes 2.

Somebody with 100 points of mortal ki (and no godly ki) would be on par with somebody who has 50 points of godly ki (and no mortal ki). Beerus may not have any mortal ki to stand up to Goku's, let's say 200 points of mortal ki and 100 points of godly ki (thus 400 points of fighting ability), but he has 250 points of godly ki to do so with (thus 500 points of fighting ability).

I can see how it does add another layer of previously unnecessary complexity though.
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:It's not I'm underestimating SS4 Gogeta, it's just that I overestimate Whis, Beers, and God Goku. We don't have any evidence to prove SS4 Gogeta > God Goku or Super Vegetto > God Goku, but we also don't have any evidence for the opposite. So, you can believe that SS4 Gogeta is the strongest in the franchise, and I can believe that Whis is the strongest. Neither of us is correct, and neither of us is wrong. All we know for sure is that Whis & Beers are stronger than Super Vegetto, and that's it.
My take on the top dogs:

- Beerus is said to be the strongest in the history of Z. Thus, Beerus > SSj Vegetto.
- Beerus is more powerful than SSj God Goku. Thus, Beerus > SSj God Goku.
- SSj God Goku mentioned not thinking such a realm of power could exist, which, if you want to include SSj Vegetto would imply: SSj God Goku > SSj Vegetto. Otherwise, I'd just place them as equals for simplicity's sake. I note this here, due to the vagueness of Goku's statement (did he mean on his own?).
- GT Perfect Files(?) placed SSj4 (in general) on par with SSj Vegetto. Thus, SSj God Goku > SSj Vegetto = SSj4 (in general).
- Beerus' comment about Whis places him on top here.

The tiers are pretty clear:

Whis
Beerus
SSj God Goku - SSj Vegetto - SSj4 (in general)

Yi Xing Long was a step above SSj4 Goku, and after powering up, SSj4 Goku was a step above him. Then Super Yi Xing Long was a step above that, with SSj4 Gogeta a step above that. So if we move each GT character up a peg at the same rate that we move the BoG characters up, then we have this:

SSj4 Gogeta
Super Yi Xing Long
Whis - SSj4 (powered up)
Beerus - Yi Xing Long

MDSTSSJ
Regular

Post by MDSTSSJ » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Pretty much like Zephyr says!! It seems very reasonable to me!!

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Zephyr wrote:
KentalSSJ6 wrote:This just keeps reminding me of how much I hate the concept of godly Ki.
I'm not seeing why it's all that problematic. I just see it as another kind of thing that contributes to fighting ability.

Let's assume 1 point of mortal ki contributes 1 point to combat ability, while godly ki contributes 2.

Somebody with 100 points of mortal ki (and no godly ki) would be on par with somebody who has 50 points of godly ki (and no mortal ki). Beerus may not have any mortal ki to stand up to Goku's, let's say 200 points of mortal ki and 100 points of godly ki (thus 400 points of fighting ability), but he has 250 points of godly ki to do so with (thus 500 points of fighting ability).

I can see how it does add another layer of previously unnecessary complexity though.
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:It's not I'm underestimating SS4 Gogeta, it's just that I overestimate Whis, Beers, and God Goku. We don't have any evidence to prove SS4 Gogeta > God Goku or Super Vegetto > God Goku, but we also don't have any evidence for the opposite. So, you can believe that SS4 Gogeta is the strongest in the franchise, and I can believe that Whis is the strongest. Neither of us is correct, and neither of us is wrong. All we know for sure is that Whis & Beers are stronger than Super Vegetto, and that's it.
My take on the top dogs:

- Beerus is said to be the strongest in the history of Z. Thus, Beerus > SSj Vegetto.
- Beerus is more powerful than SSj God Goku. Thus, Beerus > SSj God Goku.
- SSj God Goku mentioned not thinking such a realm of power could exist, which, if you want to include SSj Vegetto would imply: SSj God Goku > SSj Vegetto. Otherwise, I'd just place them as equals for simplicity's sake. I note this here, due to the vagueness of Goku's statement (did he mean on his own?).
- GT Perfect Files(?) placed SSj4 (in general) on par with SSj Vegetto. Thus, SSj God Goku > SSj Vegetto = SSj4 (in general).
- Beerus' comment about Whis places him on top here.

The tiers are pretty clear:

Whis
Beerus

Yi Xing Long was a step above SSj4 Goku, and after powering up, SSj4 Goku was a step above him. Then Super Yi Xing Long was a step above that, with SSj4 Gogeta a step above that. So if we move each GT character up a peg at the same rate that we move the BoG characters up, then we have this:

SSj4 Gogeta
Super Yi Xing Long
Whis - SSj4 (powered up)
Beerus - Yi Xing Long
a couple things wrong with your comment

i already have a problem with a ssj vegito is on par with a ssj 4 goku becuase it's down right impossible

a couple reason why is that Super Baby was the strongest ki goku ever sensed so that statement alone already puts him above ssj vegito not too mention he has two other transformations.

also goku may have been including vegito in general meaning that super baby vegeta is stronger than a ssj3 vegito

also the when the anime comics said that ssj 4 vegito is probably stronger than ssj 4 goku they were referring to an ANIME vegito not a manga vegito seeing as anime vegito is much stronger and faster than his manga counterpart.

Another problem with that statement is that ssj 4 vegeta was not even introduced yet so they were saying ssj vegito is probably stronger than a ssj 4 baby arc goku but in the shadow dragon arc goku gets MUCH stronger so ssj4 goku shadow dragon saga>>>>super 17 ssj4 goku>>>>ssj 4 baby arc goku =< ssj vegito.

Using the guidebook that states ssj vegito is on par with ssj 4 goku contradicts what is shown in the show the show flat out tells us that super baby vegeta is stronger than ssj vegito and baby has 2 other forms .

so saying bills is stronger than ssj 4 goku based on what the anime comic said on ssj vegito's power can't be used becuase bills is not based on the DBZ anime

Bills is based off the manga which is vastly weaker than the anime.Anime vegito in his base form would defeat bills because he is much faster and can dish out enough firepower to defeat bills in his base form alone never mind his other transformations.

Like i said before the manga characters don't get that far in DBGT let alone to shenron lol

Rildo himself would cause whis and bills trouble.You may think i'm downplaying but its just the fact that the anime is much stronger than the manga and the anime uses feats from the movies as well as the DBZ anime which makes them much stronger than the manga

TheMightyOzaru
Banned

Post by TheMightyOzaru » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:25 pm

I like to think someone like Beers really strong so I defiantly have him above Ssj3 Vegetto. I would also like to point out that the GT perfect files don't specify a form of Vegetto. I think Ssj4 GT Goku is roughly half of Ssj3 Vegetto's power. Here's where I have the top dogs:
1. Ssj4 Gogeta: 1,360,000,000,000,000
2. Super Yi Xing Long: 180,000,000,000,000
3. Beers: 70,000,000,000,000
4. Godku: 50,000,000,000,000
5. Ssj3 Vegetto: 32,000,000,000,000
6. Ssj4 GT Goku: 17,200,000,000,000
7. Ssj4 GT Vegeta: 13,600,000,000,000
8. Ssj2 Vegetto: 8,000,000,000,000
Last edited by TheMightyOzaru on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Vegeta: "Funny... I seem to recall Kakarot being fed the same information right before he transformed; the distinct look on your faces when he went Super Saiyan didn't exactly inspire confidence. One does not predict or calculate power like ours."
Youtube channel:
My 3DS Friend Code:
2707-1669-7946

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Wait, are we just typing random numbers? Well, there's a website that can do that: http://www.random.org/

Good job, lads, let's break for lunch.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:55 pm

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:Goku never knew such a realm of power could exist so that's enough for me to assume Godku>SSJ3 Vegetto.
Well, I saw the scene with several subs, and all I saw was Goku saying that he couldn't reach this world/realm on his own. So, this line probably doesn't exist, and thus, Vegetto could be stronger than God Goku.
Here's what Herms said.
Herms wrote:After becoming Super Saiyan God and fighting Beers a bit, Goku says he never knew there was a "realm" like this [the word here, sekai, means "world" or "realm" and is presumably being used metaphorically to mean a general level of power. For instance, during the Cell arc Trunks tells Kuririn about how Vegeta got super strong training in the RoSaT, but one day Trunks surpassed that "realm" by reaching the form we now call Super Saiyan Grade III. In the film, "realm" pops up again later when Beers says Goku has absorbed SSG's "realm" into his body, but more on that later. Goku's surprise at the "realm" of SSG could be taken to mean it's stronger than Vegetto (and any other form Goku's ever reached before), but maybe he's surprised that he got this strong without using a form of fusion. This is also the same movie where Mister Satan has to be told again about how Dende is God of Earth, so arguably Goku going "wow, never knew I could get this strong" isn't too conclusive].
Though not 100% conclusive it seems to me Goku never felt any power like this before. People say stuff like this all the time when referring to a new huge power.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:02 pm

I'm going with Zephyr's tiers for now. They seem to make sense and appear to be reasonable. And no I'm not agreeing with it out of my hate for SSJG or godly Ki.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:22 pm

"Never knew I could get this strong" is different from "never knew a completely different guy who's partly me could get this strong", basically.

Vegetto isn't Goku, or a form of Goku. He's an independent dude.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Ditto. SS3 Vegetto would get toyed with even worse than Goku did.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

TheMightyOzaru
Banned

Post by TheMightyOzaru » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:40 pm

Rocketman wrote:749,181,769,212,486,352

Wait, are we just typing random numbers? Well, there's a website that can do that: http://www.random.org/

Good job, lads, let's break for lunch.
Didn't you get a warning for saying something along the lines of this before :think: . Oh yes you did, these are estimates. Not random numbers.
Youtube channel:
My 3DS Friend Code:
2707-1669-7946

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:08 am

dbzfan7 wrote:Here's what Herms said.
Herms wrote:After becoming Super Saiyan God and fighting Beers a bit, Goku says he never knew there was a "realm" like this [the word here, sekai, means "world" or "realm" and is presumably being used metaphorically to mean a general level of power. For instance, during the Cell arc Trunks tells Kuririn about how Vegeta got super strong training in the RoSaT, but one day Trunks surpassed that "realm" by reaching the form we now call Super Saiyan Grade III. In the film, "realm" pops up again later when Beers says Goku has absorbed SSG's "realm" into his body, but more on that later. Goku's surprise at the "realm" of SSG could be taken to mean it's stronger than Vegetto (and any other form Goku's ever reached before), but maybe he's surprised that he got this strong without using a form of fusion. This is also the same movie where Mister Satan has to be told again about how Dende is God of Earth, so arguably Goku going "wow, never knew I could get this strong" isn't too conclusive].
Though not 100% conclusive it seems to me Goku never felt any power like this before. People say stuff like this all the time when referring to a new huge power.
Well, Herms said that before seeing the movie, so... I should better make a thread about it.