How strong would Vegetto be against Beerus?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MasterVampire
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

How strong would Vegetto be against Beerus?

Post by MasterVampire » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:28 am

I know Bills is supposed to be the most powerfull character in DBZ but we never found out how strong Vegito would be in comparsion.

Bills dominated and toyed with SSJ3 Goku.
Where as Super Buu with Gotenks absorbed did the same against SSJ3 Goku.

But then Vegito as a Super Saiyan is a lot stronger than Super Buu with Gotenks and theoretically Vegito should be able to transform into a SSJ2 (surely that would be enough?) and SSJ3.

So then how do you think SSJ2 Vegito would do against Bills?

Kid Buu
I Live Here

Re: How strong would Vegito be against Bills?

Post by Kid Buu » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:32 am

Vegito (w/ Bulma slap power up) one shots Bills.
Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:36 am

Would Vegito accept Whis' offer to become the next God of Destruction? He seems cocky enough for that, unlike Goku.

Blade
I Live Here
Location: Contrary to popular belief, not on Kanzenshuu forums.

Post by Blade » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:23 am

Bills' immense power is related to his Godly ki, which is stated in the dialogue to trump regular ki.

Vegetto may be incredibly powerful, perhaps even on par or stronger than a Super Saiyan 4, but it's irrespective against Bills.
'Multiculturalism means nothing in Japan, for every outside culture must pass first through the Japanese filter, rendering it entirely Japanese in the process.' - Julian Cope.

Super Vegetto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Super Vegetto » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:43 am

I see SSJ3 Vegetto managing something, but not SSJ2.

The problem would be feeling Godly ki, so he would need to use his eyes more and also IT wouldn't work...

xJeffx
Not-So-Newbie

Post by xJeffx » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:55 am

Bills would be a bit stronger than than ssj 3 Vegito. Which means Vegito have to go through that ritual to become ssj god. But the ritual requires 6 sayians. Which means they need to bring 1 Saiyan back to life like Raditz, Nappa, or Broly.

Super Vegetto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Super Vegetto » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:58 am

xJeffx wrote:Bills would be a bit stronger than than ssj 3 Vegito. Which means Vegito have to go through that ritual to become ssj god. But the ritual requires 6 sayians. Which means they need to bring 1 Saiyan back to life like Raditz, Nappa, or Broly.
Or Tarble...

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:56 am

Super Vegetto wrote:
xJeffx wrote:Bills would be a bit stronger than than ssj 3 Vegito. Which means Vegito have to go through that ritual to become ssj god. But the ritual requires 6 sayians. Which means they need to bring 1 Saiyan back to life like Raditz, Nappa, or Broly.
Or Tarble...
Or possibly Bra if she happens to have been conceived at that point in time, in this scenario.

Neither Raditz nor Nappa nor Broly would work since they are not pure.

Blade
I Live Here
Location: Contrary to popular belief, not on Kanzenshuu forums.

Post by Blade » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:06 am

Marco Polo wrote:
Super Vegetto wrote:
Or Tarble...
Or possibly Bra if she happens to have been conceived at that point in time, in this scenario.

Neither Raditz nor Nappa nor Broly would work since they are not pure.
Hell, if Vegeta can be - then why not?
'Multiculturalism means nothing in Japan, for every outside culture must pass first through the Japanese filter, rendering it entirely Japanese in the process.' - Julian Cope.

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:25 am

Beers should be at least stronger than Super Vegetto, but I like to think that the BoG trio (Whis, Beers, God Goku) are above anything so far, including SS4 Gogeta.
Blade wrote:Bills' immense power is related to his Godly ki, which is stated in the dialogue to trump regular ki.
How? I always thought that Beers is supposed to be immensely powerful AND has godly ki. Maybe his power is related with his godly ki, but guys like Dende or Kaio have godly ki as well, yet they are far below Saiyan arc base Goku.
Blade wrote:
Marco Polo wrote:Neither Raditz nor Nappa nor Broly would work since they are not pure.
Hell, if Vegeta can be - then why not?
Vegeta hasn't kill anyone innocent for over 10 years (excluding the Majin portion of his life), has since fought to protect the Earth & his family, and Porunga considered him a good guy. Raditz, Nappa, and Broli were merciless killers from birth to death.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

TheMightyOzaru
Banned

Re: How strong would Vegetto be against Beerus?

Post by TheMightyOzaru » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:29 am

Well my BP list is always changing, but currently I think SSJ3 Vegetto is roughly 45% of Beers.
Last edited by TheMightyOzaru on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vegeta: "Funny... I seem to recall Kakarot being fed the same information right before he transformed; the distinct look on your faces when he went Super Saiyan didn't exactly inspire confidence. One does not predict or calculate power like ours."
Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePrinceOfSaiyajins
My 3DS Friend Code:
2707-1669-7946

Zephyr
I Live Here

Post by Zephyr » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:56 pm

I interpret the "stronger than anyone in Z!" comment to mean people we'd seen up to that point, and only in forms we'd see up to that point.

As for Goku's "I never knew this realm of power existed!" line, I don't really interpret that as necessarily having to include SSj2 and 3 Vegetto, simply due to the hilariously and unpredictably intense nature of Vegetto's power. Vegetto himself was surprised by his own Super Saiyan 1 power, so it's not unlikely that his Super Saiyan 3 power would be any less predictable.

Thus, I'd put Beerus about a tier above SSj Vegetto. I wanna say I'd place SSj2 Vegetto on par with him.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Well I have Bills equal to a SSJ2 Vegetto.

Bills: 375
SSJ2 Vegetto: 375
SSJ Vegetto: 75

MDSTSSJ
Regular

Post by MDSTSSJ » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:53 pm

You guys are forgetting that Bills fought with 70% of his total power. 30% is much remaining power.

For me Bills demolishes SSJ3 Vegetto.

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:58 pm

This just keeps reminding me of how much I hate the concept of godly Ki.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:43 pm

i think that a fully powered ssj3 vegito destroys bills

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Goku never knew such a realm of power could exist so that's enough for me to assume Godku>SSJ3 Vegetto.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

DragonBalllKaiHD
I Live Here

Post by DragonBalllKaiHD » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:39 pm

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:Beers should be at least stronger than Super Vegetto, but I like to think that the BoG trio (Whis, Beers, God Goku) are above anything so far, including SS4 Gogeta.
I think you kind of underestimate SSj4 Gogeta. No one will ever be able to hurt him, let alone touch him. SSj4 Gogeta is so far and above that Yi Xing Long, a villain who gave a full power SSj4 Goku trouble, won't let Goku and Vegeta fuse for a second time.

SSj4 Gogeta would come out victorious against Beerus.
Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's #1 biggest fan

A piece of animation is a beauty of art.

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:48 pm

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:Beers should be at least stronger than Super Vegetto, but I like to think that the BoG trio (Whis, Beers, God Goku) are above anything so far, including SS4 Gogeta.
lol no bills wouldn't get far in DBGT at all.

gt gohan would give bills the fight of his life

anime=/= manga

anime uses feats from the anime and feats from the movies which puts the anime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>manga which bills is based off

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:57 pm

I'm really tired of all this Bills beats SSJ3 Vegito. Nobody has any conclusive evidence of that. SSJ3 Vegito doesent even exist outside of series such as Multiverse so its impossible to actually determine how well hed do against Bills. I personally disregard the concept of godly Ki entirely as I find it to be utterly ridiculous and unneeded.

Till SSJ3 Vegito actually happens, all Bills beats is Super Vegito. Not SSJ2 Vegito, not SSJ3 Vegito, just Super Vegito.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]