I have been thinking and...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

KakarotWarrior

I have been thinking and...

Post by KakarotWarrior » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:39 pm

Do you guys think lil Gohan is old enough to mow the lawn? I need a straight answer cause I am working on a thanksgiving fanfiction for the guy.
You see my avatar? This symbolizes Goku as his strongest which resembles me being the strongest fighting member on this forum. I may not have that big of a neck but you better have your facts straight when debating with the King. I also offer Mario 3 to calm people's nerves.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Re: I have been thinking and...

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:41 pm

You mean 4 year old Gohan at the beginning of the Saiyan Arc? I would say no.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

KakarotWarrior

Post by KakarotWarrior » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:44 pm

Yeah but I was thinking if he used his tail he would be safe from being chopped liver just my 2 cents though. There are many ways to look at it because the little guy is quite strong.
You see my avatar? This symbolizes Goku as his strongest which resembles me being the strongest fighting member on this forum. I may not have that big of a neck but you better have your facts straight when debating with the King. I also offer Mario 3 to calm people's nerves.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:47 pm

He's only strong when he gets really mad. The rest of the time, he's a normal, 4 year old kid. Would you let a 4 year old mow lawns?
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:52 pm

I... don't think they mow lawns in East District 439.
[quote="Brakus"]For all the flack that FUNimation gets on this forum for their quote about DBZ, there's some modicum of truth to it: a 9-year-old is born every day. Or in some cases, "reborn". DBZ may be a kids' show, but it's been so close to so many hearts all over Japan, America, and quite possibly, even the world.[/quote]

KakarotWarrior

Post by KakarotWarrior » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:13 pm

I am pretty sure you can mow lawns at 4 years old its really thrilling tbh.. Just think about it and picture in your mind that he is mowing the lawn for his father. It is quite easy and fits perfectly for any family setting scenario.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:29 pm

KakarotWarrior wrote:I am pretty sure you can mow lawns at 4 years old its really thrilling tbh.. Just think about it and picture in your mind that he is mowing the lawn for his father. It is quite easy and fits perfectly for any family setting scenario.
I'm picturing it, and I'm seeing Gohan getting dismembered by tripping while pushing a mower up a mountain.
Malik_DBNA wrote:

KakarotWarrior

Post by KakarotWarrior » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:37 pm

That is not true as he can use his tail to mow the lawn. Since when can you mow mountains? He is clearly mowing the lawn on normal land like any other normal person would.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:40 pm

KakarotWarrior wrote:That is not true as he can use his tail to mow the lawn. Since when can you mow mountains? He is clearly mowing the lawn on normal land like any other normal person would.
Gohan is clumsy while walking at this part in the story, and they live on a mountain.
Malik_DBNA wrote:

KakarotWarrior

Post by KakarotWarrior » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:45 pm

Yeah, they live on a mountain but they have a proper lawn. I easily see myself mowing that lawn everyday because it is easy to picture a setting where the little guy can mow the lawn.