How powerful is Isaza

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

shonenhikada
Banned

How powerful is Isaza

Post by shonenhikada » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:49 pm

Is it true he is at kid buu level ?

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Re: How powerful is Isaza

Post by dbgtFO » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:55 pm

shonenhikada wrote:Image

Tao Pai Pai level at best.
Also not Dragon Ball, though it's a good little story.

shonenhikada
Banned

Post by shonenhikada » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:24 pm

dbgtFO wrote:

Why do you low ball humans so much ?

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:41 pm

shonenhikada wrote:
dbgtFO wrote:

Why do you low ball humans so much ?
What does that have to do with anything?

Who is this guy, anyway? What has he done to be compared to Buu?

And can you start actually putting some thought into your OP's? At least make some effort towards productive discussion.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:45 pm

This probably should just be in the versus thread, instead of having it's own thread.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Hitiro
I Live Here

Post by Hitiro » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:59 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote:What does that have to do with anything?

Who is this guy, anyway? What has he done to be compared to Buu?

And can you start actually putting some thought into your OP's? At least make some effort towards productive discussion.
I'm a little way through chapter 3 and the only notable thing he has done is blow the brains out the back of some bad guys skulls with a kiai or possibly throwing a fist with enough air pressure to do it. He also survived a jet plane crash and was bleeding from the mouth. So I would have to say he is not that strong compared to dragon ball characters. Tao Pai Pai level may be fairly accurate. I assume he is also capable of after images like the main character is.

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Post by Herms » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:19 pm

shonenhikada wrote:Is it true he is at kid buu level ?
No. Did someone actually claim that? Because that's a completely bizzare statement.
Kamiccolo9 wrote:Who is this guy, anyway? What has he done to be compared to Buu?
He's Asasa, a character from Toriyama's 1998 one-shot Kajika. In the series he's Kajika's rival, an assassin hired to kill him but who eventually becomes a sort of ally. A bit of a cross between Tao Pai Pai and Tenshinhan in that regard. In the series he doesn't do anything that would suggest he's anywhere as strong as (for instance) Raditz, let alone Boo.
Seconded.
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:27 pm

If I would have to guess I would say above Tao at best.
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the one who will defeat you!!" - Gogeta

I'm that guy who makes the avatars

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:38 pm

I agree with the previous sentiments, he's Tao Pai Pai level at best, if not, slightly above.

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:22 pm

When Kajika causes his bug-plane to crash, we see him whipe blood from his lip as he's getting out. That would imply he's nowhere near as powerful as 21st Budokai Krillin. He and Kajika also have an attack that looks like it's telekinesis, but once Kajika has his cursed removed and uses it again, we see it's actually a very weak ki attack like the one Spopovitch used on Videl. At Kajika's full strength, it's a bit stronger than what the dragon/Gibachi can pump out and the dragon looks to be somewhere between Tenshinhan and Piccolo Daimao. Before Gibachi fully transforms and increases in strength, he's shown kicking the crap out of Isaza.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:35 am

When did 21st Budokai Krillin survive a plane crash completely unharmed?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:17 am

So this guy's best feat is surviving a plane crash? Then why is Buu even in the picture here? Harrison Ford did that a few months ago.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:19 am

Kamiccolo9 wrote:So this guy's best feat is surviving a plane crash? Then why is Buu even in the picture here?
I don't think Buu would survive a plane crash because of inertia and velocity and the explosion. His bubble gum pieces would go on fire and he dies.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:25 am

Kamiccolo9 wrote:So this guy's best feat is surviving a plane crash? Then why is Buu even in the picture here? Harrison Ford did that a few months ago.
Harrison Ford is Kid Boo level Confirmed!
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the one who will defeat you!!" - Gogeta

I'm that guy who makes the avatars

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:06 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote:So this guy's best feat is surviving a plane crash? Then why is Buu even in the picture here? Harrison Ford did that a few months ago.
What happened to him in the plane is basically what "Golden-haired Gohan" (as in, Great Saiyaman prior to getting the costume) did to the escaping robbers in the car, only it was an anti-gravity bug-shaped machine that was attempting to land instead of a car and he got out of it easily, just with a bit of a split lip.

In hindsight, I want to say that full-power Kajika and dragon-Gibachi are on par with Oozaru Goku from the Pilaf era. We see enough of Isaza to see that he's much, much stronger than Pamputt, but he gets the snot kicked out of him by Gibachi. The difference in strength between Gibachi and Isaza is like Drum vs Tenshinhan.

For another example, Post-Karin Goku gets hit by a sniper rifle and merely gets annoyed. Kajika, while still under the curse, gets hit by a similar rifle and it takes out his arm as badly as it would a regular human's. The difference between this version of Kajika and Isaza is about as big as the gap between Post-Karin Goku and Tao Pai Pai (Isaza being Goku in this example).
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.