Old Masters Power

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

LightBing
I Live Here

Old Masters Power

Post by LightBing » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:59 pm

How strong was Mutaito?
And prime Muten Roshi , Tsuru Sennin?

Mutaito should be way below young Piccolo-Daimao, maybe on pair with Roshi at the 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai. Since during the tournament, he started talking about the new generation and how he could be replaced.
Following the theme were students overcame their masters, Muten Roshi and Tsuru Sennin should place above Mutaito, I see them being on pair with old Piccolo-Daimao.

Thoughts?

MarCas92
Regular

Re: Old Masters Power

Post by MarCas92 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:01 pm

In the Anime: Mutaito>Goku after drinking Holy Water>Young Piccolo Daimao>Mutaitio?>Young Kame Sennin>or equal too Young Tsruru Sennin

Manga: Goku>Young Piccolo Daimao>Mutaito>Young Students.
How do you get into the Ginyu Force? With a letter of RECOOMEndation!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:32 pm

Anime Mutaito is potentially as strong as Mr. Popo or Kami.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:33 pm

LightBing wrote:How strong was Mutaito?
And prime Muten Roshi , Tsuru Sennin?

Mutaito should be way below young Piccolo-Daimao, maybe on pair with Roshi at the 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai. Since during the tournament, he started talking about the new generation and how he could be replaced.
Following the theme were students overcame their masters, Muten Roshi and Tsuru Sennin should place above Mutaito, I see them being on pair with old Piccolo-Daimao.

Thoughts?
If Tsurusennin is still training under Mutaito, then the implication is that at least he still hasn't surpassed him yet. Since it took Kamesennin 50 years (or more?) to master the Kamehameha, I want to say he hadn't surpassed him yet, either. Given how the Mafuba killed both him and Kamesennin, I feel Mutaito is weaker than Tenshinhan. This is based on the idea that Tenshinhan is the first to master the technique. I think Tsurusennin eventually surpassed him as well, so weaker than that, but still strong enough to give Tsurusennin and Kamesennin a tough match.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.