The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:43 pm

Chickenchaser wrote:What-If (DBS Manga) F. Trunks can't heal + Merged Zamasu Killed Vegeta?
Then, Future Trunks would unlock Super Saiyan Rage and take the opportunity to distract Merged Zamasu with his Solar Flare, giving him enough precious time to give Goku enough Ki to regain his strength. Before attacking Merged Zamasu as a team, with Goku using his Perfect Super Saiyan Blue from the get-go, then avenging Gods and mortals alike by wiping out the deadly Deity with their combination of the crude Hakai and Final Hope Slash. As the desperate Merged Zamasu would attempt to regain the upper-hand by taking Future Mai hostage, but Super Trunks would stop him from doing so with his Brave Sword at full strength. The sheer power of Goku and Future Trunks finishing off Merged Zamasu would even reach the real world and deal with Toyotarō as well. Preventing the Troll from bringing back the snide asshole Merged Zamasu.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:35 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: 2) What if you had died in the real world and was sent to be reincarnated as either Future Goku, Future Vegeta, or Future Gohan? Appearing at Age 766, in the very opening of the Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks Special, right when Future Goku had succumbed. So essentially if you had picked Future Goku, following the death of the hero, you would wake up in his restored body and enjoy a moderate Zenkai. However, if you had picked Future Vegeta, you would wake up as the Prince upon him saying Kakarot. Before for the last option, if you had picked Future Gohan, you would wake up as the first son of Goku following he had made it too late to be with his father.
Well then, I would pick Goku. With the moderate power increase on top of the power that I gained on Yadrat, and equipped with the knowledge of the Androids coming in three years time I would essentially game the system and go to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Gohan, and trained until I reached the peak of my power, and Gohan as well... The Androids would be vaporized in a single hit even with my terrible knowledge in Martial Arts, and I would continue to train until Majin Boo rolled around where I was hopefully at a level of power, and skill where I could take the fiendish monster.

What if?

Ginyu had body changed with Kuririn, lost the ability to Body Change back, and could accurately change his Ki to that of the user?

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:51 am

I guess this more for the Super Manga but also applies to the anime.

If Zamasu/Black knew Goku had the Zeno button....how would he have gone about his plan?
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:19 am

GodKaio-Ken wrote: If Zamasu/Black knew Goku had the Zeno button....how would he have gone about his plan?
Zamasu :
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:48 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:If Zamasu/Black knew Goku had the Zeno button....how would he have gone about his plan?
He would probably try to find and destroy it?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:19 pm

What if Goku in GT had the Zeno Button?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:00 pm

Noah wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote:If Zamasu/Black knew Goku had the Zeno button....how would he have gone about his plan?
He would probably try to find and destroy it?
Reaching into Gokus pocket would be super weird.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Chickenchaser

Post by Chickenchaser » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:32 pm

What-if Perfect Cell Killed Super Vegeta and Ultra Trunks (Cell Saga)

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:52 pm

What if there was a special rule in the Tournament of Power: If all of a universe's fighters were eliminated, then that universe's God of Destruction and Angel could join the fight, but only if they both agreed, and if they lost too, the Angel would be erased as well?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:09 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:What if Goku in GT had the Zeno Button?

He probably wouldn't use it. This Goku is 10-15 years older than current super goku. He is smart enough not to use it. Wouldn't want to call upon Zeno.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:11 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:What if there was a special rule in the Tournament of Power: If all of a universe's fighters were eliminated, then that universe's God of Destruction and Angel could join the fight, but only if they both agreed, and if they lost too, the Angel would be erased as well?
All the gods would force they're angels to join them in battle. However grand priest would interfere and say this isn't allowed. For all he seems to care about are sparing his children.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Gog wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: 2) What if you had died in the real world and was sent to be reincarnated as either Future Goku, Future Vegeta, or Future Gohan? Appearing at Age 766, in the very opening of the Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks Special, right when Future Goku had succumbed. So essentially if you had picked Future Goku, following the death of the hero, you would wake up in his restored body and enjoy a moderate Zenkai. However, if you had picked Future Vegeta, you would wake up as the Prince upon him saying Kakarot. Before for the last option, if you had picked Future Gohan, you would wake up as the first son of Goku following he had made it too late to be with his father.
Well then, I would pick Goku. With the moderate power increase on top of the power that I gained on Yadrat, and equipped with the knowledge of the Androids coming in three years time I would essentially game the system and go to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Gohan, and trained until I reached the peak of my power, and Gohan as well... The Androids would be vaporized in a single hit even with my terrible knowledge in Martial Arts, and I would continue to train until Majin Boo rolled around where I was hopefully at a level of power, and skill where I could take the fiendish monster.

What if?

Ginyu had body changed with Kuririn, lost the ability to Body Change back, and could accurately change his Ki to that of the user?
1) Nice, I am pretty sure you and the other Future Warriors would have succeeded in defeating Future Majin Buu. However, since you would have needed help to deal with Goku Black and Future Zamasu, I would have willingly reincarnated myself as Future Trunks, and forced my infant body to deal with the situation at hand by asking Future Piccolo to take me to Future Kami and then to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. In where I would ask for Future Kami to temporarily upgrade the Room of Spirit and Time in order to give Future Piccolo and me seventeen whole years to train, as the both of us needed to play in catching up with Future Goku and Future Vegeta. But it would have only taken the first three years for Future Piccolo to surpass Future Frieza and for me to awaken the Legendary Warrior within, then the following fourteen years worth of time we had to train, Future Piccolo would have become more than quadruple as strong as True Golden Frieza and I would have mastered my Saiyan Beyond God, Great Monkey, Golden Great Ape, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Blue, and Super Saiyan 4 forms. Meanwhile, beyond the confines of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, only an hour has passed since Future Piccolo carried me with him to change the fate of our world.

However, the entirety of the DC Multiverse would have learned of my whereabouts six months before Judgement Day, and send in everything they had to reap vengeance upon me. But since warming up against Future Vegeta would have brought more than enough time for Future Piccolo and I to finish training, Future Piccolo and I would have used our Instant Transmission to get to the Black Dragon Spheres, using the first wish to permanently and without consequence, undo every last one of the countless deaths of the innocent and acts of destruction caused by Majin Buu and those like him, immediately bringing the likes of several Fusion Warriors such as Xeno Gogeta, Xeno Vegito, Xeno Vegenks, Pandel, and Xeno Gotenks, all to life and with their own separate identities following the utilization of the second wish being asked for by Hēi Shenron, with the third wish being granted to internally change the problematic price of using the dangerous Black Dragon Balls, as to have them absorbing the eternal life essence of Garlic Junior.

Instead of the Future Earth itself. Then with Universe 7 at full strength, the DC Multiverse would have fallen at the hands of the Future Z Fighters and their allies. With myself personally asking Xeno Gogeta to use his Stardust Breaker to wipe our enemies from existence. After also having asked both Xeno Gogeta and Xeno Vegito to read my mind, the last surviving remnants of evil throughout the Dragon World would have been the next to be hunted down by the Earth's Defenders. While I would have tried to find myself a girlfriend by befriending Future Android 18. As surely freeing her, allowing her to kill Future Dr. Gero, then in helping to fulfill her programming by letting her go wild on (a modified to look like Goku) Future Cell, would convince her to hear me out. However, even if all this wasn't enough, taking her to a shopping spree would do the trick. Although, she might have noticed me as attractive from the start, as I would have looked awesome from working my ass off to become strong enough to take on Goku Black and Future Zamasu inside the Room of Spirit and Time. The two of us would have then went to join the other Z Warriors in taking down the Gods of Destruction, Angels of Death, Grand Priest, and Omni-King of our timeline to make it forever peaceful. At least until the fated arrival of Goku Black.

With Future Piccolo and me waiting for his snide ass to show up. Before murdering him in cold-blood.

2) Captain Ginyu would have probably pretended he was Krillin to act as a sort of Spy, at least until First Form Frieza had showed up while in a very bad mood.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:14 pm

What if Majin Buu did wake up, but Freeza still joined the team, and replaced either Roshi, or Tien?
Caulifla best girl! :)

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:50 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:What if Majin Buu did wake up, but Freeza still joined the team, and replaced either Roshi, or Tien?
After replacing Master Roshi, Mr. Buu should be the last one standing.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:06 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Dragon Ball Gus wrote:What if Majin Buu did wake up, but Freeza still joined the team, and replaced either Roshi, or Tien?
Isn't Freeza stronger than Buu?
Caulifla best girl! :)

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:47 am

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Isn't Freeza stronger than Buu?
As True Golden Frieza, Frieza would be stronger. But Mr. Buu would be stronger than Frieza's Mastered Final Form.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:11 am

What if?

Imperfect Cell was incapable of attaining perfection, and was aware of the fact?

bleachguy

Post by bleachguy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:17 am

What if Vegeta was the real hero?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:35 am

Gog wrote:What if?

Imperfect Cell was incapable of attaining perfection, and was aware of the fact?
Then the Bio-Android would aim for absorbing the life-essence of all Humanity. Before getting his Cricket ass carbonized by Super Vegeta.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:37 am

bleachguy wrote:What if Vegeta was the real hero?
[spoiler]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YSuZ_jc-7co[/spoiler]