The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun May 14, 2017 4:24 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote: Goku Black detects that Zamasu's presence has suddenly vanished, quickly goes to the last place he sensed it, see's Future Trunks in proximity of a jar with a highly conndensed amount of energy in it, put 2 and 2 together, kills Future Trunks, kills Mai, breaks the jar open, and Zamasu is released.

Sealing Zamasu realistically would have changed nothing given how savvy Goku Black was. He would have quickly figured out what happened and freed Zamasu.
Goku Black couldn't handle Trunks Goku and Vegeta on his own especially Trunks at that point.
Didn't Goku Black channel his anger to create a scythe which he then used to accidently tear open a portal through time and space to create clones that were more powerful than SSJB Goku and Vegeta? I mean, if those clone were representation of Goku Black's strength at the time then he was still stronger than most of the main cast.
Clones were more like a barrier they got in Goku and Vegeta way but they weren't attacking them.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Mon May 22, 2017 11:50 am

I'm sad this thread is dying, it's probably my favorite or one of them.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:54 pm

Here's one drom my Brother.

What if Trunks and Bra were Goku's kids and Vegeta just lived at CC to train.

Are Z, Super and Gt changed by this.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Tue May 23, 2017 9:22 am

What if all the human z Fighters and Piccolo can now use Fpssj and ssj2?

Mattdos

Post by Mattdos » Mon May 29, 2017 12:21 am

What if Android 17 and 18 activated Android 13 instead of 16?
How would Android 13 changed the story and will he be of any help?

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon May 29, 2017 1:02 pm

If #13 from DBZ Movie 7 was in the manga, I don't think he would have the same level of personality that #16 had. He would probably want to kill Goku and the others while not carrying about anything else. Meaning that we would have never had SSj2 Gohan.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

YajirobiTheGreat
Not-So-Newbie

Post by YajirobiTheGreat » Mon May 29, 2017 9:08 pm

What if Piccolo had Goku take him to Namek and had his potential unlocked, then came back to Earth and trained in the ROSAT a second year, and then went back to Namek, had his father wished back, convinced him to fuse, and came back to Earth? Could he take down Cell or influence future storylines?

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:59 pm

What if Tarble was sent to Earth as a baby instead of Goku?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:07 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:Here's one from my Brother.

What if Trunks and Bra were Goku's kids and Vegeta just lived at CC to train.

Are Z, Super and Gt changed by this.
1) The relationship between Trunks and Bra to Goku, Chi-Chi, Gohan, Goten, and the rest of their family and friends would have been strengthened beyond than in canon, as Goku would have probably spent more time with his family.

2) Big time, the villains would have been terrified of the Son Family, especially of the children mentoring under Goku and the Z Fighters, as the Z Warriors would have been much stronger with the help of Gohan, Trunks, Goten, and Bra.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:19 pm

Vegetes wrote:What if all the human z Fighters and Piccolo can now use Fpssj and ssj2?
1) I assume by using the Dragon Balls, you mean?

2) Well, then the Tournament of Power would end with the victory of Universe 7, as the power of Super Saiyan 2 being used by Piccolo and the Earthlings among the Z Fighters would have been enough to match most of the competition, but Frieza would have to go see a Psychiatrist after the whole ordeal of witnessing all this. Perhaps the Angels of Death or Hell would be willing to help him?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Mattdos wrote:What if Android 17 and 18 activated Android 13 instead of 16?
How would Android 13 changed the story and will he be of any help?
1) Android 13 would have been killed by either Super Saiyan Vegeta or Android 17 himself.

2) The Red-Ribbon Redneck would have ticked off Androids 17 and 18 from his bossy attitude, leading to Android 13 being killed by Super Saiyan Vegeta in very much the same way Android 15 had been killed by the Bringer of Death.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:57 pm

YajirobiTheGreat wrote:What if Piccolo had Goku take him to Namek and had his potential unlocked, then came back to Earth and trained in the ROSAT a second year, and then went back to Namek, had his father wished back, convinced him to fuse, and came back to Earth? Could he take down Cell or influence future storylines?
1) Grand Elder Guru had passed away in the Frieza Saga, so unless Grand Elder Moori also knew how to unlock someone's potential, Piccolo would not be able to get his power further awakened. But, if Akira Toriyama and Toyotarō didn't wank him, Piccolo would be able to unlock his potential if he could ask Goku to take him to the Other World, so he could see Grand Elder Guru again. If Piccolo had trained for a second time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, he would have been strong enough to defeat the Cell Juniors in single combat, but even if he had killed several of the Cell Juniors, he still would not be strong enough to intimidate Perfect Cell to the extent Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan had in canon. However, after using the Namekian Dragon Balls and convincing his father to fuse with him, Piccolo would have been granted his true potential as a Super Namek. With even Super Perfect Cell being nothing to him now, Piccolo would have helped Goku in taking on Perfect Cell at the very start of the fearsome Cell Games.

2) Both Android 17 and Android 18 would have been spared and reunited with Android 16, as a result of Full Power Super Saiyan Goku and Super Piccolo handing Cell his ass, and once Piccolo and Android 17 finish their rematch, Future Trunks would have requested this powered-up version of Piccolo to train him to better himself as a warrior, with Goku and Gohan wanting to train with the Super Namek alongside the future son of Vegeta as well, before Future Trunks would have been going back to the original timeline already as powerful as Gohan was.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:07 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:What if Tarble was sent to Earth as a baby instead of Goku?
The younger brother of Vegeta would have probably ended up with Bulma, and Tarble would have become more brave and strong, strong enough to actually place the entire Universe in better hands than Vegeta ever did in his lifetime.

Nanaki007

Post by Nanaki007 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:54 pm

What if Goku or Vegeta actually revived Frieza as a saiyan.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:58 pm

Nanaki007 wrote:What if Goku or Vegeta actually revived Frieza as a saiyan.
He would go on a rampage to find the Dragonballs, either die trying or get his hands on it and become freeza once again
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:13 pm

1) What if Golden Great Ape Baby Vegeta had managed to transform into his version of the Super Saiyan 4 form and Super Saiyan 4 Goku immediately countered this by transforming into a Super Saiyan God with the help of Bulla during the attempt of the heroes in restoring the full strength of Super Saiyan 4 Goku in the final battle against Baby?

2) What if during his second battle with Goku Black, Super Saiyan Blue Goku had jumped to Super Saiyan Blue: Kaioken, and gave Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black such a beating so hard, the British Saiyan had gotten permnant amnesia, and upon his awakening from unconsciousness, had sided with the exhausted Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Strengthened Super Saiyan 2 Future Trunks with their combined power being enough to annihilate the body and soul of Future Zamasu? Would the inclusion of Goku Black as a Z Fighter, be enough to change the ending of the Future Trunks Saga, and help Universe 7 win the Tournament of Power?

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:16 am

What-If all the saiyans went through the ssj god ritual after goku vs Beerus? Would this had made a difference? Especially if vegeta already had God ki within him before meeting Whis.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:43 pm

What if Zamasu hadn't killed Goku after switching bodies. Then what if future Goku (somehow) met Ginyu who offered to teach him the body swap technique in exchange for reviving Frieza with the Super Dragon Balls after Goku regained his body.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

YajirobiTheGreat
Not-So-Newbie

Post by YajirobiTheGreat » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:03 am

What if a year after the Cell Games, Dende wished that that Cell was reincarnated as a warrior clan Namekian and 16 was reincarnated as a Dragon Clan Namekian, both born on Namek?

Dorexx
Regular

Post by Dorexx » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:02 pm

This is maybe a strange one but what if Pan and Bra fell in love with each other and wanted to be together? (seriously)
What would it mean in-universe, but also out-of-universe if it happened in the series? (of course, when they're older)

PS: This what if is NOT inspired by Cauli and Kale's apparent romantic(?) relationship. It's just something I've been thinking about for quite a while.
酷签名