The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Vegetes » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:31 pm

Gog wrote:
Vegetes wrote:
Gog wrote:
Gohan would be stronger and defeat Dabura, but besides that literally nothing else would change.

What if?

Piccolo was a girl?
The piccolo one's a joke I'm guessing? Gohan would probably go ssj3, even without being in other world, he kills majin Buu before things get too serious.
100% Joke.

What if?

Yajirobe was a Saiyan?
We have another usefull character in z, i would have to be kinda comprehensive to say how it changes things in dragon ball and beyond.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:34 pm

What if Dr.Gero waited a couple more years, perfecting his machinery and prepping.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:12 pm

Vegetes wrote:What if Dr.Gero waited a couple more years, perfecting his machinery and prepping.
Then he would have won.

What if?

Bulma never met Goku?

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Pilaf and his gang show up at Goku's house and lose. Goku would live on his own until Radditz shows up and kills him.

Some new what if ideas:

What if Freeza was hit by the Kaioken x20 Kamehameha?

What if Goku never wish for Buu to be reborn as a good person? What would GT be like since you would still have Kid Buu in Hell and possibly Goku not as a kid.

What if Gohan went SSj during the three year training before #19 and Dr. Gero show up?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:39 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Pilaf and his gang show up at Goku's house and lose. Goku would live on his own until Radditz shows up and kills him.

Some new what if ideas:

What if Freeza was hit by the Kaioken x20 Kamehameha?

What if Goku never wish for Buu to be reborn as a good person? What would GT be like since you would still have Kid Buu in Hell and possibly Goku not as a kid.

What if Gohan went SSj during the three year training before #19 and Dr. Gero show up?
Freeza easily takes that, nothing else changes.

Then Goku would have to go Super Saiyan 3 to battle against Buu.

Nothing much would have changed.

Dorexx
Regular

Post by Dorexx » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:38 pm

What if one day when Goku transforms into SSJ he explodes? Then in the afterlife he does it again and explodes again, ceasing to exist. Kaio is confused and tells everyone not to go SSJ. And Cell comes back to life.
酷签名

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:00 am

Dorexx wrote:What if one day when Goku transforms into SSJ he explodes? Then in the afterlife he does it again and explodes again, ceasing to exist. Kaio is confused and tells everyone not to go SSJ. And Cell comes back to life.
They get Beerus to kick Cell's behind into oblivion, or Vegeta goes SSB to kick Cell's arse. Either way Cell loses, hard.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:32 am

Gog wrote:
Dorexx wrote:What if one day when Goku transforms into SSJ he explodes? Then in the afterlife he does it again and explodes again, ceasing to exist. Kaio is confused and tells everyone not to go SSJ. And Cell comes back to life.
They get Beerus to kick Cell's behind into oblivion, or Vegeta goes SSB to kick Cell's arse. Either way Cell loses, hard.
Vegeta could destroy Cell in Base.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:07 pm

Cell goes super Saiyan God, Golden and gains the DNA of everything in the multiverse, Gains every transformation ever, perfects every transformation ever,absorbs Buu's magic Matter, trains for years,gets his potential unlocked (note he has Gohans and everyone in the multiverse's DNA so his potential is insane), becomes a God and is called "pinnacle of perfection Cell. What does the universe do in this situation?

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:32 pm

What if Tambourine killed Yamucha instead of Kuririn?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:What if Tambourine killed Yamucha instead of Kuririn?
Goku wouldn't be as mad and thus he wouldn't run off to fight Tambourine immediately. He recovers his strength and kills Tambourine in match 1, but as a consequence he never meets Yajirobe. After that the story mostly plays out the same except someone else gets Goku to the top of Karin tower. Vegeta wins if Yajirobe isn't there, though.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:38 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Gog wrote:
Vegeta could destroy Cell in Base.
He would want to make it more humiliating.

Anyway;

What if;

Oolong turned into an actual pig?

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:51 pm

What if Champa and Vados came to the future with Goku, Vegeta and Trunks?
Caulifla best girl! :)

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:What if Champa and Vados came to the future with Goku, Vegeta and Trunks?
One shot Zamasu and Black

What if 17 would be in the main cast since Buu? <3

DBS916
Regular

Post by DBS916 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:01 pm

After watching Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, what if Goku and the gang had to help round up a number of dangerous beasts like in the film.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:03 pm

DBS916 wrote:After watching Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, what if Goku and the gang had to help round up a number of dangerous beasts like in the film.
They would finish it in an hour. Not much would change.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:29 pm

Probably asked to death in this thread:

Would Cell be able to convince Goku to let he achieve his Perfect Form as he did with Vegeta?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:44 pm

Noah wrote:Probably asked to death in this thread:

Would Cell be able to convince Goku to let he achieve his Perfect Form as he did with Vegeta?
Yes. There is simply no other answer, yes Goku would have let Cell ascend to his Perfect Form. It would be out of character if he didn't

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Gog wrote:Yes. There is simply no other answer, yes Goku would have let Cell ascend to his Perfect Form. It would be out of character if he didn't
Wouldn't you think Goku would not fall so easily for that? I don't know I feel like he could and yet couldn't do :roll:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:04 pm

Noah wrote:
Gog wrote:Yes. There is simply no other answer, yes Goku would have let Cell ascend to his Perfect Form. It would be out of character if he didn't
Wouldn't you think Goku would not fall so easily for that? I don't know I feel like he could and yet couldn't do :roll:
This is the Cell Saga Goku. He wants a good fight and Cell will offer that opportunity. It's not a matter if he could or could not. But a matter of he would do it.

Anyway;

What if?

Vegeta was a hermaphrodite?