The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gog
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Gog » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:39 am

What if?

Coola destroyed planet Vegeta?

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:52 am

Gog wrote:What if?

Coola destroyed planet Vegeta?
He would have been more efficient and probably would have killed vegeta and other saiyans.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:55 am

What if?

All the non canon characters from Z and Gt existed in the super timeline? Who would have joined U7 team?

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:41 pm

I don't know but I could see Paikuhan and other Afterlife warriors in this U7 Team if they were alive :think:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:35 pm

Heres one.

What if Goku at the end when he is telling everyone he doesn't want to come back also convinces Gohan to take his credit for beating Cell.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:54 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:Heres one.

What if Goku at the end when he is telling everyone he doesn't want to come back also convinces Gohan to take his credit for beating Cell.

Hercule bluffs so we'll people don't believe Gohan :D

What if?

The three years Gohan trained did a lot for him and he went ssj2 during that duration.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:13 am

Vegetes wrote:

What if?

The three years Gohan trained did a lot for him and he went ssj2 during that duration.
Gohan easily crushes the androids and kills them. Cell kills Trunks and takes the time machine.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:41 am

Gog wrote:
Vegetes wrote:

What if?

Gohan easily crushes the androids and kills them. Cell kills Trunks and takes the time machine.
How strong do you have 17 and 18. If were adding ssj2 on to android saga Gohan I don't know if he stomps.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:10 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:
Vegetes wrote:

What if?

How strong do you have 17 and 18. If were adding ssj2 on to android saga Gohan I don't know if he stomps.
17 and 18 are both around 159 Million in my books, and even if Android Saga Gohan wasn't strong enough to take on the terrible androids Goku would just take him and Gohan into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:03 pm

Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:
17 and 18 are both around 159 Million in my books, and even if Android Saga Gohan wasn't strong enough to take on the terrible androids Goku would just take him and Gohan into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
Why do you have 17 and 18 so low? Goku is 150m fighting Frieza?

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:05 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Why do you have 17 and 18 so low? Goku is 150m fighting Frieza?
Because small increases in Dragon enable you to easily crush your opponent. I also don't like 17 and 18 much, so I put them as low as I can feasibly can all of the time.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:12 pm

What if?

The Ginyu Force were completely different.

As in:

Guldo: has a time stop similar to that of hits, but a little worse,but can now teleport,has 10* more powerful psychic Powers, and has 1000 added to his powerlevel

Burter: is the actual fastest in the universe but has a PL of one( but can fly and fly fast just fine).

Reccoome: is the strongest in the universe In pure muscle but has a PL of 1(but is only a little less durable than regular Reccoome)

Jeice: exactly the same

Ginyu: amalgamation/jack of all trades version of his Ginyu Force ( has a PL of 20000(where as jeice is generally concieved to be 40000(aswell as making way more sense then the 30000) has only a quarter as good psychic abilities as Guldo,a worse time-stop,can only teleport 5 feet, is as fast as first form Frieza and is as strong as first form Frieza in strength).

Vegeta is very aware of their powers and knows not to get hit by Reccoome and such.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:26 pm

Vegetes wrote:What if?

As in:

Guldo: has a time stop similar to that of hits, but a little worse,but can now teleport,has 10* more powerful psychic Powers, and has 1000 added to his powerlevel

Burter: is the actual fastest in the universe but has a PL of one( but can fly and fly fast just fine).

Reccoome: is the strongest in the universe In pure muscle but has a PL of 1(but is only a little less durable than regular Reccoome)

Ginyu: amalgamation/jack of all trades version of his Ginyu Force ( has a PL of 20000(where as jeice is generally concieved to be 40000(aswell as making way more sense then the 30000) has only a quarter as good psychic abilities as Guldo,a worse time-stop,can only teleport 5 feet, is as fast as first form Frieza and is as strong as first form Frieza in strength).

Vegeta is very aware of their powers and knows not to get hit by Reccoome and such.
The Ginyu force handily defeats the Z fighters. their just too broken with their abilities.
Last edited by Gog on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:54 pm

What if a multiuniversal war broke out? What if the universes in the tournament all survive then declare war on universe 7? No Omni-king or grand priest interference. Or straight up destruction of the universe. How would that turn out?

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Post by dbs fanboy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:What if a multiuniversal war broke out? What if the universes in the tournament all survive then declare war on universe 7? No Omni-king or grand priest interference. Or straight up destruction of the universe. How would that turn out?
I would die from happiness if that ever happened.

I actually think that a multiversal war fits more in the final arc of super, i mean, this would be a bigger event than a tournament itself, and it would porbably be long as i don't think something so big would be a piece of cake in writing terms.
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

Mattdos

Post by Mattdos » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:09 pm

What If?

Trunks entered the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Goku instead of Gohan?
and
Gohan entered the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Vegeta instead of Trunks?

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:14 pm

Mattdos wrote:What If?

Trunks entered the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Goku instead of Gohan?
and
Gohan entered the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Vegeta instead of Trunks?
Then Trunks is much, much, more powerful than he would be if he entered with Vegeta, there's a chance he might turn Super Saiyan 2 against Cell instead.

Gohan doesn't become as powerful as he would have been if he had entered with his father, and is relegated to being a bystander in the Cell Games.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:13 am

Berserker1921 wrote:What if a multiuniversal war broke out? What if the universes in the tournament all survive then declare war on universe 7? No Omni-king or grand priest interference. Or straight up destruction of the universe. How would that turn out?
[spoiler]Watch Super episode 85[/spoiler]

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:14 am

Vegetes wrote:What if?

As in:

Goku still finds a way to embarrass them.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:52 am

What if?

During the black ark in super, Piccolo comes along with Goku and ends up revealing that he was training with Whis behind their back or something and reveals Super namekian Blue, and is comparable To Goku and Vegeta in their ssjb forms.

During the Cell Ark, Gohan trained with Piccolo in the time chamber, Picccolo achieves a "super namekian form" like that of a super Saiyan form and by the time he comes out Piccolo is equal to Cell Fight Goku, Gohan is the same,

also Goku and Vegeta Go in Together Too and Goku
teaches him to Go Fpssj ( however Vegeta slowed him down and Gokus's a little weaker then he would normally be during the Cell fight.) (And also Vegeta is equal to Goku in this Timeline).