The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:57 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Shadowfox87, here is yet another serious dilemma for you to give your thoughts on, what form do you think Super Saiyan 2 Majin Vegeta would have ascended into if he had been constantly stopped from killing any of the innocent civilians in a very petty manner in the Budokai by Son Goku having been smart enough this time around to have turned Super Saiyan 2 ahead of time and deflected each and everyone of Full Power Super Saiyan Majin Vegeta’s attacks like if they were pretty much nothing whatsoever when in comparison towards him?
Majin SSJ2 Vegeta and SSJ2 Goku were basically equal during the Buu saga. Goku couldn't have deflected every blast from Vegeta. It's not really possible as Goku can't be in two places in once. If Vegeta fires two shots simultaneously, he would have to deflect one and not the other. Goku could use Shunkan Ido, but that's not enough to deflect several 100s of ki blasts. Vegeta wouldn't have ascended past what he already is. If he could ascend further, he would have when fighting Goku.
Who would make the perfect secret boss if the metaseries was turned into a video game? With one appearing for Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Super each?

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:09 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Shadowfox87, here is yet another serious dilemma for you to give your thoughts on, what form do you think Super Saiyan 2 Majin Vegeta would have ascended into if he had been constantly stopped from killing any of the innocent civilians in a very petty manner in the Budokai by Son Goku having been smart enough this time around to have turned Super Saiyan 2 ahead of time and deflected each and everyone of Full Power Super Saiyan Majin Vegeta’s attacks like if they were pretty much nothing whatsoever when in comparison towards him?
Majin SSJ2 Vegeta and SSJ2 Goku were basically equal during the Buu saga. Goku couldn't have deflected every blast from Vegeta. It's not really possible as Goku can't be in two places in once. If Vegeta fires two shots simultaneously, he would have to deflect one and not the other. Goku could use Shunkan Ido, but that's not enough to deflect several 100s of ki blasts. Vegeta wouldn't have ascended past what he already is. If he could ascend further, he would have when fighting Goku.
Who would make the perfect secret boss if the metaseries was turned into a video game? With one appearing for Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Super each?

In DB, Boss Rabbit. DBZ: Probably a few, Janemba, Hidreguan, maybe Haikachk? DBGT: The shadow or smoke dragon itself. DBS: Grand Priest or all 12 Gods of Destruction.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:19 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote:

In DB, Boss Rabbit. DBZ: Probably a few, Janemba, Hidreguan, maybe Haikachk? DBGT: The shadow or smoke dragon itself. DBS: Grand Priest or all 12 Gods of Destruction.
Would Super Saiyan 4 have made Son Goku from the Majin Buu Saga stronger than both Ultimate Gohan and Super Buu? Let’s say that right upon witnessing the kissass son of Goku being beaten down by Super Buu (Piccolo and Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Absorbed), the Elder Supreme Kai had suggested the Super Saiyan 4 transformation to Goku instead of the set of the Potara Earrings like in the original events of the story, and after helping Goku achieve this form, would it have been enough to have made Goku strong enough to have defeated the ludicrous likes of Super Buu (Piccolo and Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Absorbed), Super Buu (Ultimate Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks, and Goten Absorbed), or at least Pure Buu (Base Form)?

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:Who would make the perfect secret boss if the metaseries was turned into a video game? With one appearing for Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Super each?

In DB, Boss Rabbit. DBZ: Probably a few, Janemba, Hidreguan, maybe Haikachk? DBGT: The shadow or smoke dragon itself. DBS: Grand Priest or all 12 Gods of Destruction.[/quote]

I loved Boss Rabbit, but too bad he was left on the moon to die. It's too easy to avoid being touched by him now with ki.
DB - Akuuman, in one of the Tenkaichi Budokai games, he was a secret boss. Since he can explode the heart of anyone who has even a hint of evil, he's a dangerous foe to deal with.
DBZ - Hirudegarn. Only because he, unlike other big monsters like Slug or Oozaru, is fast and can turn himself into smoke.
DBGT - Baby Hatchiyack. Taking Baby from GT and putting it into Hatchiyack. This was done in Dragon Ball Heroes.
DBS - Whis. The Dai Shinkan is much too powerful for a secret boss. Even Mechikabura would serve as a nice secret boss.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Would Super Saiyan 4 have made Son Goku from the Majin Buu Saga stronger than both Ultimate Gohan and Super Buu? Let’s say that right upon witnessing the kissass son of Goku being beaten down by Super Buu (Piccolo and Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Absorbed), the Elder Supreme Kai had suggested the Super Saiyan 4 transformation to Goku instead of the set of the Potara Earrings like in the original events of the story, and after helping Goku achieve this form, would it have been enough to have made Goku strong enough to have defeated the ludicrous likes of Super Buu (Piccolo and Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Absorbed), Super Buu (Ultimate Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks, and Goten Absorbed), or at least Pure Buu (Base Form)?
SSJ Vegetto > Buuhan > Base Vegeto > Buutenks > Ultimate Gohan > SSJ3 Gotenks > Super Buu > SSJ Gotenks ~ SSJ3 Goku.
If SSJ3 Goku = 400x Goku and SSJ3 Gotenks = 8x SSJ Gotenks, then Ultimate Gohan > 8x SSJ3 Goku.

This means Ultimate Gohan > 8x400 Goku or 3200x Goku.

The SSJ4 transformation is a transformation from Golden Oozaru. Since Oozaru is 10x and SSJ is 50x, Golden Oozaru is likely 500x. Controlling this Golden Oozaru into a humanoid form is SSJ4. It is not a transformation from SSJ3. Hence, I do not think that SSJ4 > 3200x Goku. Therefore, I do not think that SSJ4 Goku (Buu Saga) > Ultimate Gohan. However, it would likely be > Super Buu.

For the same reason above, SSJ4 would not have been enough to defeat Buuhan but would be enough for Pure Buu definitely.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:18 pm

shadowfox87 wrote: SSJ Vegetto > Buuhan > Base Vegeto > Buutenks > Ultimate Gohan > SSJ3 Gotenks > Super Buu > SSJ Gotenks ~ SSJ3 Goku.
If SSJ3 Goku = 400x Goku and SSJ3 Gotenks = 8x SSJ Gotenks, then Ultimate Gohan > 8x SSJ3 Goku.

The SSJ4 transformation is a transformation from Golden Oozaru. Since Oozaru is 10x and SSJ is 50x, Golden Oozaru is likely 500x. Controlling this Golden Oozaru into a humanoid form is SSJ4. It is not a transformation from SSJ3. Hence, I do not think that SSJ4 > 3200x Goku. Therefore, I do not think that SSJ4 Goku (Buu Saga) > Ultimate Gohan. However, it would likely be > Super Buu.

For the same reason above, SSJ4 would not have been enough to defeat Buuhan but would be enough for Pure Buu definitely.
SSJ4 is far stronger than Golden Oozaru.
When Goku was transforming into SSJ4, Baby felt his it from distance and asked "what ki is this?" which means it was different.
If SSJ4 was equal to Golden Oozaru then there would be no reason for Vegeta to go SSJ4 if he could just control Golden Oozaru.

Goku SSJ4 was slightly stronger than Golden Oozaru Baby and
Baby Vegeta SSJ >>>>>> Goku SSJ3

How is SSJ4 just mastered Golden Oozaru then?
Otherwise Baby would stomp Goku SSJ4.

Even official guidebook states that SSJ4 has about the same multiplier as SSJ Vegito which already puts hypothetical DBZ SSJ4 Goku way above Buuhan.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:04 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:SSJ4 is far stronger than Golden Oozaru.
When Goku was transforming into SSJ4, Baby felt his it from distance and asked "what ki is this?" which means it was different.
If SSJ4 was equal to Golden Oozaru then there would be no reason for Vegeta to go SSJ4 if he could just control Golden Oozaru.

Goku SSJ4 was slightly stronger than Golden Oozaru Baby and
Baby Vegeta SSJ >>>>>> Goku SSJ3

How is SSJ4 just mastered Golden Oozaru then?
Otherwise Baby would stomp Goku SSJ4.

Even official guidebook states that SSJ4 has about the same multiplier as SSJ Vegito which already puts hypothetical DBZ SSJ4 Goku way above Buuhan.
Actually it is,
Super Baby 1 > SSJ3 Kid Goku (without tail)
Super Baby 2 (SSJ2 Baby Vegeta) > SSJ3 Kid Goku (with tail).

Initially, when Baby took Vegeta's body, as a SSJ, he was indeed stronger than SSJ3 Kid Goku but this because Goku could not utilize the full power of SSJ3 in a kid body. He then got his tail which increased his power. However, Baby absorbed the energies of Goten, Trunks, Gohan, and Bulla to turn into Super Baby 2.

Baby by himself without inhabiting a body was stronger than General Rilldo who was stronger than Kid Buu.
According to the GT Perfect Files, it says that Golden Oozaru Baby Vegeta was stronger than SSJ4 Goku.
Herms wrote: 5: Oozaru Baby
Super Baby transformed into this form after being bathed with 1,000 times the normal amount of Bruits Waves!! As the strongest of warriors, who blends together Tsufru science and Saiya power, his power surpasses even Super Goku 4!! Looking at his golden fur, it seems this ought to be considered a warrior evolved from Super Saiyan!!

[ ] Even after becoming an Oozaru, his costume and hair-style are still the same as his Strongest Form 2!!
The hair style when transforming into Oozaru also remains the same. That is, Golden Oozaru Goku was most likely SSJ1 while Golden Oozaru Baby was most likely SSJ2. SSJ4 Goku was even losing the fight against Baby Golden Oozaru until he absorbed the energies of his friends. At that point, he did exceed Golden Oozaru Baby Vegeta by a lot. The reason Baby Vegeta didn't turn into an SSJ4 was told to use by Vegeta - it was Baby's presence. hence, the reason why Vegeta didn't just stay in Golden Oozaru is because as soon as he was able to get control, he became SSJ4. The SSJ4 transformation gave Goku not just more power but also an adult body that could withstand the power output. As a kid, his body wouldn't hold.

Where in the GT Perfect Files does it state that SSJ4 Goku has the same multiplier as SSJ Vegetto? In fact, it states that SSJ4 Gogeta is about tens of times stronger than SSJ4 Goku. It's a little unclear, I guess you could say SSJ4 ~ 1.5x Golden Oozaru at most, but that's still not enough.

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:56 pm

DB -- Mutaito pulling a "come back to Earth for one day after dying" thing like Grandpa Gohan and later Goku did... or little kid Piccolo for an "after the end of the story" hidden boss in a game that only goes up through Daimao. Or Lucifer from the demon realm movie. Heck, maybe even bring Garlic Jr. and his minions in a little early -- you could play as Goku fighting off the minions while Roshi tries to Mafuuba their boss into the Dead Zone!

DBZ -- Any strong movie villain. Dr. Wheelo or Tullece for a secret boss during the Saiyan Saga, Lord Slug or Cooler for the Freeza Saga or the pre-Android training time period, Androids 13 through 15 (with Super 13 as the "real" boss) for the Android Saga, Broly or Bojack or Hatchiyack for the Cell Saga, Janemba or Hirudegarn for the Buu Saga.

GT -- Hmm... not sure. I suppose you'd have to go with DB Heroes type stuff for a GT secret boss since there's no legion of movie villains to draw upon here. A Bebi-Hatchiyack could work, especially if standard Hatchiyack wasn't use for the Z portion of the game. Golden Oozaru/SSj4 Broly would be a possibility too. Maybe an upgraded Janemba that gets released during the whole "bad guys escape from Hell" Super 17 thing, which you'd be able to track down and fight afterward.

Super -- A strong fighter from one of the unseen universes, or the villain from Jiren's childhood (assuming he's still out there and hasn't been crushed by adult Jiren already.) The angels seem to still be too far ahead of everyone to be anything more than the "unwinnable training fight" kind of thing... but maybe fighting Zen'oh's bodyguards could be interesting, I've always kinda liked their designs.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:39 pm

shadowfox87 wrote: Where in the GT Perfect Files does it state that SSJ4 Goku has the same multiplier as SSJ Vegetto? In fact, it states that SSJ4 Gogeta is about tens of times stronger than SSJ4 Goku. It's a little unclear, I guess you could say SSJ4 ~ 1.5x Golden Oozaru at most, but that's still not enough.
Not in Perfect Files.
It's in DBGT TV special episode guidebook.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Take note that it doesn't say DBZ Vegito is stronger than Goku SSJ4 which is what most GT downplayers want it to be.
It's a section about transformations boosts overall and it doesn't really say anything about Goku SSJ4.

It just means that hypothetical GT Vegito SSJ would be equal or even stronger than Goku SSJ4 / Vegeta SSJ4 alone.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:57 pm

Hey shadowfox87, can I get your perspective on the popular "What if Raditz turned good" scenario brought up by MasakoX, where Raditz survived Piccolo's Makankosappo, and then eventually turns good? Would your perspective be similar to Masako's, where he replaces Vegeta as the deuteragonist, becomes a lot stronger, hooks up with Lunch/Launch, have a daughter named Ranch, and all that stuff?
Caulifla best girl! :)

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:02 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Take note that it doesn't say DBZ Vegito is stronger than Goku SSJ4 which is what most GT downplayers want it to be.
It's a section about transformations boosts overall and it doesn't really say anything about Goku SSJ4.

It just means that hypothetical GT Vegito SSJ would be equal or even stronger than Goku SSJ4 / Vegeta SSJ4 alone.
Not really sure about the credibility of the source. I normally use GT Perfect Files. However, based on the scans you've shown me, it shows a picture of Vegetto from the Buu saga. It doesn't say equal but says that Vegetto > SSJ4 and that's all. It doesn't even say SSJ4 Goku or Vegeta. In any case, it makes sense for a base fusion to be stronger than SSJ4. There's no one refuting that. However, nowhere does it say that SSJ4 ~ GT Vegetto SSJ. I'm not downplaying anything but I'm also not uplaying it. Many people thought that SSJ4 ~ 4000x base because they took SSJ3 and Oozaru mutlipliers. However, now, we know that the Oozaru hairstyle doesn't change and that's how you know which SSJ form the Oozaru is in. For Goku, it's SSJ1. In GT, they tried to pass SSJ4 as the legendary super saiyan that appears every 1000 years. That, the Golden Oozaru once controlled, is SSJ4. The original Super Saiyan who turned Golden Oozaru seemingly destroyed himself. When SSJ4 Goku does the Kamehameha, he also says 10x Kamehameha, implying, he's 10x more powerful than as a SSJ, which makes sense to me since that is the Oozaru multiplier.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:49 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:Hey shadowfox87, can I get your perspective on the popular "What if Raditz turned good" scenario brought up by MasakoX, where Raditz survived Piccolo's Makankosappo, and then eventually turns good? Would your perspective be similar to Masako's, where he replaces Vegeta as the deuteragonist, becomes a lot stronger, hooks up with Lunch/Launch, have a daughter named Ranch, and all that stuff?
Hmm, I like what if scenarios. I did talk to MasakoX a couple of times to give him ideas on discord before but he tends to do his own thing. Wow, there's 12 parts to this scenario on his channel. Sorry, I'm not going to watch all these videos, but I will just write what I think would happen based on my own perspective.

1. Scenario 1 - Raditz is alive but evil. [spoiler]Raditz dodged / survived the Makankosappo. If Raditz survived, he would have retreated and then healed himself to get a zenkai which would make him a lot stronger. He would have realized that he's much stronger now and could possibly fight with Nappa. He would've also learned to sense ki like Vegeta did after his battle. Since Goku is dead, he's no longer interested in him. Rather, he is now more interested in the Dragon Balls and getting any wish. However, this information has already been relayed to Nappa and Vegeta. Hence, he plans to get the Dragon Balls and make a wish before they arrive. He uses his scouter to find Piccolo who was the one who told him about the Dragon Balls in the first place. Raditz tells Piccolo that there are two Saiyans coming to Earth much stronger than he is and that it would be in his best interest to work with him. He tells Piccolo that he wants to gather the Dragon Balls to revive Goku. Piccolo doesn't believe him. Raditz tells Piccolo that if he doesn't tell him how to find the Dragon Balls, that he will destroy Piccolo. Piccolo then tells him that if he dies, the Dragon Balls will disappear. Much like Vegeta, that's when Raditz remembers the legend of the Namekian spheres. He realizes that he could alternatively just go to Planet Namek, the original home of the Namekians. Since Vegeta and Nappa are coming to Earth, he doesn't have time to search for the Dragon Balls before they come. He decides to kill Piccolo right then and there, to eliminate any possibility of Nappa and Vegeta finding the Dragon Balls. Since Gohan destroyed Raditz' space pod, Raditz uses his scouter to detect any other similar technologies. He finds Goku's space pod and goes there. He puts the coordinates for Namek which are already programmed in the star map inside the space pod. King Yemma sends Piccolo to Hell because he did not sacrifice his life to save Gohan.

Meanwhile, Krillin, Tenshinhan, Chaotzu, and Yamcha begin training at Kami's lookout. Without Piccolo, Gohan does not get trained. Since nobody saw Gohan's hidden potential except for Goku and Vegeta, nobody dares to ask Chi-Chi if Gohan would like to train. Six months pass as Goku finally finishes traversing Snake Way to arrive on King Kai's planet. He begins his training with King Kai. Five months pass. It is the day before the Saiyans will arrive on Earth. King Kai realizes he miscalculated the time it would take Goku to travel back to Earth through Snake way. King Kai uses his telepathic powers to communicate with Roshi who is sitting on the toilet. Shocked, Roshi tells them that Raditz killed Piccolo and that the Dragon Balls disappeared. King Kai then tells Goku that there is another set of Dragon Balls on Planet Namek. He quickly finds Namek communicates with Guru to explain the situation. Guru remembers Katas, his old friend. He is glad that Katas survived the storm on Namek several hundred years ago. King Kai asks if he could make a wish using the Namekian Dragon Balls to which Guru of course says yes, to repay his favor to his old friend, Katas. He tells Nail to retrieve the Dragon Balls from each village. It only takes Nail three hours to fly to each village and get the Dragon Balls. Prounga is summoned. Guru asks King Kai what three wishes he would like. The first wish is to revive Goku. The second is to transport Goku to Earth. The third wish is to revive Piccolo. Since Piccolo's soul is already at the Check-in Station, he is revived where his body is on Earth. One day passes, Nappa and Vegeta arrive to Earth. Goku and all the Z-fighters meet them. Vegeta asks where the Namekian because Piccolo is absent from the scene. Vegeta senses that Kakarott's power is above 5000. Vegeta orders Nappa to fight Goku first and then creates Saibaman to entertain the other Z-fighters. Yamcha, still overconfident, is killed by a suicidal Saibaman. Krillin kills the other Saibaman. Goku easily toys with Nappa and defeats him. Vegeta, disgusted that Nappa lost to a low-class warrior, contemplates vaporizing him but then realizes that since he's outnumbered, he can let Nappa survive to handle the other fodder while he fights Goku. Then, Goku and Vegeta fly off to another location to fight. The Z-fighters fight off an injured Nappa, who is still much more powerful than they are. Krillin uses his Kienzan to decapitate Nappa who this time didn't have Vegeta's advice to dodge it. Goku fights Vegeta as normal. He uses Kaioken x4 Kamehameha against Vegeta's Galick Gun. Vegeta then creates an artificial moon to become an Oozaru. Meanwhile, after the Z-fighters are done with Nappa they fly to Goku's location to help him. Goku gives the remaining Spirit Bomb energy to Krillin to hold. Tenshinhan and Chaotzu try to distract Oozaru Vegeta while Yajirobe cuts off his tail, reverting him to normal. Krillin fires the Spirit Bomb at Vegeta, defeating him. Goku asks Krillin to allow Vegeta to live. Vegeta escapes in his space pod to Planet Freeza 79.

While this is happening, Raditz has arrived on Planet Namek. He goes to a village to ask about the Dragon Balls. The Fighter-type Namekians face against Raditz and overwhelm him as their average battle power is ~ 3000 each, on par with Raditz who received a zenkai raising his power level from 1500 to 3000. Raditz is defeated. Since the Namekians are peaceful, they imprison him instead of kill him. Three weeks later, Vegeta lands on Planet Freeza 79 and is put into a healing chamber immediately. The Z-fighters have also all recovered with the help of the Senzu beans. The Earth Dragon Balls are gathered and those who were killed by the Saiyans are revived. While the Earthlings celebrate their victory, King Kai communicates with Goku. He tells Goku the fight is not over. Freeza overheard the conversations on Vegeta's scouter which also are programmed to transmit. He now knows of the Dragon Balls and where to find them. He plots a destination towards Earth. King Kai says that they have absolutely no chance against Freeza and that he's on a whole another level. He advises them to escape while they have the chance. Freeza's ship is much faster than a space pod and can reach Earth in less than a year. Everyone is worried and says that there's no time to train. That's when Goku tells them that there is Room of Spirit and Time on Kami's lookout where 1 day is equivalent to 1 year and that only 2 people can enter at a time. He said that he entered when he was a kid but the environment was too extreme for him to survive. He says, now with his training on King's Planet at 10x Earth's gravity, he can do it.[/spoiler]

Scenario 2 - Raditz is good. [spoiler]Goku has defeated Freeza on Namek. It's Age 764, Future Trunks arrived and kills Cold and Freeza. He tells Goku of the impending threat of the Androids. Sometime at the beginning of the three year gap, Goku realizes that it was Freeza who caused the destruction of his home planet. He realizes that if Vegeta can change, then maybe so can his brother. He uses the Dragon Balls to revive Raditz and tells him that Freeza has been defeated. Raditz is shocked and happy at the same time, that his little brother was able to defeat the most evil person in the universe. He's more shocked after he is told that Planet Vegeta was destroyed by Freeza. Given a second chance, he apologizes to Kakarott and promises to thank him for reviving him and defeating Freeza. Goku introduces Raditz to his family on Earth. Goku then trains with Raditz and Gohan during the three year gap. Raditz learns of the gravity machine. However, since Vegeta is using it to train at much higher gravity, Raditz is scared to train with Vegeta. One day at Capsule Corporation, Raditz is looking for Dr. Briefs to ask him to design another gravity machine for him when he runs into Tights, Bulma's older sister. For the first time, Raditz blushes and falls for her. Not knowing what words to say, he asks, "Uh, do you know where I could find Dr. Briefs?" Tights says, "Yea! He's my dad!" Raditz explains her the whole situation. She gets interested and helps him to design a gravity machine for him. Three years pass, Vegeta has learned to achieve Super Saiyan. Goku experiences the first symptoms of the heart virus that he acquired on Yardrat. Raditz has gotten as strong as first form Freeza exploiting zenkai. Oddly, Tights is pregnant and Baby Trunks has been born.[/spoiler]

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:04 am

shadowfox87 wrote:
Berserker1921 wrote:Who would make the perfect secret boss if the metaseries was turned into a video game? With one appearing for Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Super each?

I loved Boss Rabbit, but too bad he was left on the moon to die. It's too easy to avoid being touched by him now with ki.
DB - Akuuman, in one of the Tenkaichi Budokai games, he was a secret boss. Since he can explode the heart of anyone who has even a hint of evil, he's a dangerous foe to deal with.
DBZ - Hirudegarn. Only because he, unlike other big monsters like Slug or Oozaru, is fast and can turn himself into smoke.
DBGT - Baby Hatchiyack. Taking Baby from GT and putting it into Hatchiyack. This was done in Dragon Ball Heroes.
DBS - Whis. The Dai Shinkan is much too powerful for a secret boss. Even Mechikabura would serve as a nice secret boss.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Would Super Saiyan 4 have made Son Goku from the Majin Buu Saga stronger than both Ultimate Gohan and Super Buu? Let’s say that right upon witnessing the kissass son of Goku being beaten down by Super Buu (Piccolo and Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Absorbed), the Elder Supreme Kai had suggested the Super Saiyan 4 transformation to Goku instead of the set of the Potara Earrings like in the original events of the story, and after helping Goku achieve this form, would it have been enough to have made Goku strong enough to have defeated the ludicrous likes of Super Buu (Piccolo and Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks Absorbed), Super Buu (Ultimate Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks, and Goten Absorbed), or at least Pure Buu (Base Form)?
SSJ Vegetto > Buuhan > Base Vegeto > Buutenks > Ultimate Gohan > SSJ3 Gotenks > Super Buu > SSJ Gotenks ~ SSJ3 Goku.

For the same reason above, SSJ4 would not have been enough to defeat Buuhan but would be enough for Pure Buu definitely.[/quote]

What if in the Television Special, Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks, both Future Trunks and Future Bra were born at the same time as one another in the form of being fraternal twins?

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:17 am

sunsetshimmer wrote: Take note that it doesn't say DBZ Vegito is stronger than Goku SSJ4 which is what most GT downplayers want it to be.

[spoiler]I also rewatched the episodes of DBGT of where Goku transforms into SSJ4 and fights Baby Vegeta as well as re-read the GT Perfect Files. From everything I've gathered, this is the conclusion I've gotten using my headcanon:

Adult Goku (53 years old) > Kid Goku (12 years old)

We know this because Kid Goku could not maintain SSJ3 in his body. Even after obtaining a tail, Baby Vegeta said that he wasn't the least bit stronger. The SSJ4 transformation, didn't just give him a power boost but gave him an adult body that could handle the energy output and allow him to maintain it. Essentially, his full power as an adult got restored.

Now the question is how much would you like to say that Adult Goku is stronger than Kid Goku by?

Adult Goku ~ 8x Kid Goku (I use this)

As a SSJ4 Goku, he says 10x Kamehameha often to imply that his Kamehameha is 10x more powerful than before. If SSJ4 is a condensed and controlled form of Golden Oozaru, I still do believe that the power is the same as a Golden Oozaru and this is consistent with what Goku says. Therefore,

SSJ4 = Condensed Golden Oozaru = 500x Base
Full-Powered SSJ4 = 10x SSJ4 (after absorbing energies of Gohan, Trunks, Goten, and Pan)

For the case of Kid Goku, his power did not just rise by 500x, but he also received the 8x boost from obtaining an Adult body.

SSJ4 Goku = 8x 500x = 4000x Base (When Kid Goku gets back the power he lost after being turned into a kid.)
Full-Powered SSJ4 Goku = 40,000x Base

As for Baby Vegeta, I used this based on the GT Perfect Files:

Adult Goku = 2x Vegeta

Baby Vegeta = 2x Vegeta ~ 8x Kid Goku
SSJ Baby Vegeta = 50x Baby Vegeta ~ 100x Vegeta > SSJ3 Kid Goku ~ 400x Kid Goku
Super Baby (Strongest Form 1) ~ 2x SSJ Baby Vegeta ~ 200x Vegeta
Super Baby (Strongest Form 2) ~ 4x Strongest Form 1 ~ 800x Vegeta ~ 3200x Kid Goku < SSJ4 Goku ~ 4000x Kid Goku

Super Oozaru Baby Vegeta = 10x Strongest Form 2 ~ 4000x Baby Vegeta ~ 8000x Vegeta ~ 32,000x Kid Goku > SSJ4 Goku ~ 4000x Kid Goku
Super Oozaru Baby Vegeta ~ 8000x Vegeta ~ 32,000x Kid Goku < Full-Powered SSJ4 Goku ~ 40,000x Kid Goku[/spoiler]
Steven Bloodriver wrote: What if in the Television Special, Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks, both Future Trunks and Future Bra were born at the same time as one another in the form of being fraternal twins?
Future Trunks and Bra would then live with Future Bulma. They would have trained together with Future Gohan to become stronger and help Gohan fight the Androids. However, they would still be no match for 17 and 18, even with Future Bra's help.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:21 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:

[spoiler]I also rewatched the episodes of DBGT of where Goku transforms into SSJ4 and fights Baby Vegeta as well as re-read the GT Perfect Files. From everything I've gathered, this is the conclusion I've gotten using my headcanon:

We know this because Kid Goku could not maintain SSJ3 in his body. Even after obtaining a tail, Baby Vegeta said that he wasn't the least bit stronger. The SSJ4 transformation, didn't just give him a power boost but gave him an adult body that could handle the energy output and allow him to maintain it. Essentially, his full power as an adult got restored.

Now the question is how much would you like to say that Adult Goku is stronger than Kid Goku by?

As a SSJ4 Goku, he says 10x Kamehameha often to imply that his Kamehameha is 10x more powerful than before. If SSJ4 is a condensed and controlled form of Golden Oozaru, I still do believe that the power is the same as a Golden Oozaru and this is consistent with what Goku says. Therefore,

Full-Powered SSJ4 = 10x SSJ4 (after absorbing energies of Gohan, Trunks, Goten, and Pan)

For the case of Kid Goku, his power did not just rise by 500x, but he also received the 8x boost from obtaining an Adult body.

SSJ4 Goku = 8x 500x = 4000x Base (When Kid Goku gets back the power he lost after being turned into a kid.)

Adult Goku = 2x Vegeta

Super Baby (Strongest Form 2) ~ 4x Strongest Form 1 ~ 800x Vegeta ~ 3200x Kid Goku < SSJ4 Goku ~ 4000x Kid Goku

Super Oozaru Baby Vegeta = 10x Strongest Form 2 ~ 4000x Baby Vegeta ~ 8000x Vegeta ~ 32,000x Kid Goku > SSJ4 Goku ~ 4000x Kid Goku
Super Oozaru Baby Vegeta ~ 8000x Vegeta ~ 32,000x Kid Goku < Full-Powered SSJ4 Goku ~ 40,000x Kid Goku[/spoiler]
Steven Bloodriver wrote: What if in the Television Special, Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks, both Future Trunks and Future Bra were born at the same time as one another in the form of being fraternal twins?
Future Trunks and Bra would then live with Future Bulma. They would have trained together with Future Gohan to become stronger and help Gohan fight the Androids. However, they would still be no match for 17 and 18, even with Future Bra's help.
What if in an Alternate Timeline to the Captain Ginyu Saga, Son Goku had defeated each of the remaining members of the Ginyu Force, including Captain Ginyu himself, by having been deadly serious the whole time, and without having fallen for the Body Change technique of the Captain of the Ginyu Force?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:59 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote:

Adult Goku = 2x Vegeta

What if in an Alternate Timeline to the Captain Ginyu Saga, Son Goku had defeated each of the remaining members of the Ginyu Force, including Captain Ginyu himself, by having been deadly serious the whole time, and without having fallen for the Body Change technique of the Captain of the Ginyu Force?
If you had been the one to fill in for Toyotarō...

1) After the Successor of Akira Toriyama had been kidnapped by the Ginyu Force for some reason, what would you have changed in the Dragon Ball Super Manga from the very start?

2) Would you have wanted to be (the now currently missing) Toyotarō’s permanent replacement? While the poor guy was being dragged off somewhere by the Ginyu Special Squad?

3) Also, who would you have added in as the new series of villains for a hypothetical sequel to Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F, once your version of the Universal Survival Saga finished?

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:48 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: What if in an Alternate Timeline to the Captain Ginyu Saga, Son Goku had defeated each of the remaining members of the Ginyu Force, including Captain Ginyu himself, by having been deadly serious the whole time, and without having fallen for the Body Change technique of the Captain of the Ginyu Force?
If Goku defeated all of the Ginyu Force, then he would not have been healed in the recuperation tank and hence, would not have received his large zenkai from 90,000 to 3 million. He would have not survived the fight with Freeza and would have been killed along with Vegeta when Freeza reached his fourth form.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: If you had been the one to fill in for Toyotarō...

1) After the Successor of Akira Toriyama had been kidnapped by the Ginyu Force for some reason, what would you have changed in the Dragon Ball Super Manga from the very start?

2) Would you have wanted to be (the now currently missing) Toyotarō’s permanent replacement? While the poor guy was being dragged off somewhere by the Ginyu Special Squad?

3) Also, who would you have added in as the new series of villains for a hypothetical sequel to Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F, once your version of the Universal Survival Saga finished?
1) Hmm, actually I like the manga. I just wish it was weekly instead of monthly so that there would be more chapters which allows for more detail and character development. I would have only added some more humor. I would have added some tidbits about Chronoa, the Kaioshin of time, to make the XV and SDBH verse canon.

2) I'm humbled but I'm not qualified to take the steps of Mr. Toyotaro. The only person from the English community I feel that could replace Toyotaro is herms98 as he rewatches and rereads Dragon Ball more than anyone and has written numerous guides. I genuinely feel that he would be a good story writer. Salagir, the author, of Dragon Ball Multiverse, is also very good. Naho Oishi, is also good. Toyotaro would need to be saved from the Ginyu Force.

3) I would add the Makaioshin from the Demon Realm as some possible villains after the Universal Survival arc. I would have also incorporated the Android 21 arc and Janemba. Lastly, I would make the Grand Priest the real mastermind behind everything. He would be the one who manipulated Zamasu into creating what led to the erasure of the future timeline. He needed this to occur so that there would be two Zeno. He has wanted revenge on Zeno sama ever since he erased 6 universes, erasing 6 of his own children. Though, there was no way he had enough power to defeat Zeno sama. Now, with 2 Zeno sama, his plan is to manipulate them to destroying each other so that he can take the throne of the Omni King.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:48 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: What if in an Alternate Timeline to the Captain Ginyu Saga, Son Goku had defeated each of the remaining members of the Ginyu Force, including Captain Ginyu himself, by having been deadly serious the whole time, and without having fallen for the Body Change technique of the Captain of the Ginyu Force?
If Goku defeated all of the Ginyu Force, then he would not have been healed in the recuperation tank and hence, would not have received his large zenkai from 90,000 to 3 million. He would have not survived the fight with Freeza and would have been killed along with Vegeta when Freeza reached his fourth form.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: If you had been the one to fill in for Toyotarō...

1) Hmm, actually I like the manga. I just wish it was weekly instead of monthly so that there would be more chapters which allows for more detail and character development. I would have only added some more humor. I would have added some tidbits about Chronoa, the Kaioshin of time, to make the XV and SDBH verse canon.

2) I'm humbled but I'm not qualified to take the steps of Mr. Toyotaro. The only person from the English community I feel that could replace Toyotaro is herms98 as he rewatches and rereads Dragon Ball more than anyone and has written numerous guides. I genuinely feel that he would be a good story writer. Salagir, the author, of Dragon Ball Multiverse, is also very good. Naho Oishi, is also good. Toyotaro would need to be saved from the Ginyu Force.

3) I would add the Makaioshin from the Demon Realm as some possible villains after the Universal Survival arc. I would have also incorporated the Android 21 arc and Janemba. Lastly, I would make the Grand Priest the real mastermind behind everything. He would be the one who manipulated Zamasu into creating what led to the erasure of the future timeline. He needed this to occur so that there would be two Zeno. He has wanted revenge on Zeno sama ever since he erased 6 universes, erasing 6 of his own children. Though, there was no way he had enough power to defeat Zeno sama. Now, with 2 Zeno sama, his plan is to manipulate them to destroying each other so that he can take the throne of the Omni King.
What if in the very same scenario Son Goku had defeated most of the Ginyu Force all by himself and had been the first or at the very least the second to have challenged First Form Frieza, if Vegeta was still alive and kicking, just long enough to have wanted to go first up against First Form Frieza like in the canon story, Goku had this completely and utterly massive Super Zenkai upon having been healed by Dende, following even the likes of Goku, using the 20X Kaioken, falling in battle against 1.6% of Fourth Form Frieza’s power, just after Son Goku, with all of the power of his signature Kaioken technique learned from King Kai at his disposal, began proving himself to be an equal match for exactly 1.5% of Final Form Frieza’s true power? Just how powerful would this hypothetical Zenkai boost be for Goku if he had gained it by barely being able to recover from having his neck cracked, his heart and lungs vaporized, and was then further crippled by having his body scorched from Frieza (Form IV, 1.6%)’s Death Psycho Bomb?

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:07 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: What if in the very same scenario Son Goku had defeated most of the Ginyu Force all by himself and had been the first or at the very least the second to have challenged First Form Frieza, if Vegeta was still alive and kicking, just long enough to have wanted to go first up against First Form Frieza like in the canon story, Goku had this completely and utterly massive Super Zenkai upon having been healed by Dende, following even the likes of Goku, using the 20X Kaioken, falling in battle against 1.6% of Fourth Form Frieza’s power, just after Son Goku, with all of the power of his signature Kaioken technique learned from King Kai at his disposal, began proving himself to be an equal match for exactly 1.5% of Final Form Frieza’s true power? Just how powerful would this hypothetical Zenkai boost be for Goku if he had gained it by barely being able to recover from having his neck cracked, his heart and lungs vaporized, and was then further crippled by having his body scorched from Frieza (Form IV, 1.6%)’s Death Psycho Bomb?
Goku's power level initially was 90,000. Freeza's first form was 530,000. Goku hence would need a Kaioken x6 to be able to defeat First Form Freeza. Second Form Freeza's power level was beyond 1 million. At this point, Goku would need Kaioken x10 or higher. Piccolo with Nail absorbed and Goku together could easily defeat Second Form Freeza. After Freeza would transform into his third form, he would defeat Goku and Piccolo easily. At this point, if Goku received healing from Dende, then he would receive a zenkai, most likely the same one he received in the canon series from 90,000 to 3 million base. This would be enough to easily defeat Third Form Freeza. Freeza's 100% power level is 120 million. Thus, 1.5% of this is 1.8 million which is lower than Goku's base of 3 million. Freeza was lying when he said he's only using 1% of his true strength. Freeza 50% is at 60 million which is equal to Goku's Kaioken x20. This is evident from when Goku used Kaioken x20 Kamehameha but Freeza blocked it with his hand. Goku would still need Super Saiyan to defeat Freeza's Fourth Form.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:25 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: What if in the very same scenario Son Goku had defeated most of the Ginyu Force all by himself and had been the first or at the very least the second to have challenged First Form Frieza, if Vegeta was still alive and kicking, just long enough to have wanted to go first up against First Form Frieza like in the canon story, Goku had this completely and utterly massive Super Zenkai upon having been healed by Dende, following even the likes of Goku, using the 20X Kaioken, falling in battle against 1.6% of Fourth Form Frieza’s power, just after Son Goku, with all of the power of his signature Kaioken technique learned from King Kai at his disposal, began proving himself to be an equal match for exactly 1.5% of Final Form Frieza’s true power? Just how powerful would this hypothetical Zenkai boost be for Goku if he had gained it by barely being able to recover from having his neck cracked, his heart and lungs vaporized, and was then further crippled by having his body scorched from Frieza (Form IV, 1.6%)’s Death Psycho Bomb?
Goku's power level initially was 90,000. Freeza's first form was 530,000. Goku hence would need a Kaioken x6 to be able to defeat First Form Freeza. Second Form Freeza's power level was beyond 1 million. At this point, Goku would need Kaioken x10 or higher. Piccolo with Nail absorbed and Goku together could easily defeat Second Form Freeza. After Freeza would transform into his third form, he would defeat Goku and Piccolo easily. At this point, if Goku received healing from Dende, then he would receive a zenkai, most likely the same one he received in the canon series from 90,000 to 3 million base. This would be enough to easily defeat Third Form Freeza. Freeza's 100% power level is 120 million. Thus, 1.5% of this is 1.8 million which is lower than Goku's base of 3 million. Freeza was lying when he said he's only using 1% of his true strength. Freeza 50% is at 60 million which is equal to Goku's Kaioken x20. This is evident from when Goku used Kaioken x20 Kamehameha but Freeza blocked it with his hand. Goku would still need Super Saiyan to defeat Freeza's Fourth Form.
What version of a fictional Earth do you think is in the Universe 6 of the Dragon Ball Super Anime and Manga Timelines? Do you think the Planet Earth of Universe 6 belongs to yet another legendary hit series from Japan like Yu-Gi-Oh! or Pokémon?

Would the Para Para Boogie introduced by the Para Para Brothers from Dragon Ball GT have worked on any of the villains from Dragon Ball Super? Like what if Goku had came across a purely good incarnation of the Para Para Brothers while on Planet Yardrat and gotten along with them so well as a matter of fact, they had taught Goku the Para Para Boogie, which the Saiyan hero would have mastered in only a few tries and even further perfected in only a few hours time, and used in a few occasions on his many new enemies in Dragon Ball Super, but would it have really worked on any of them? And how would Beerus and the other villains react?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:27 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
What version of a fictional Earth do you think is in the Universe 6 of the Dragon Ball Super Anime and Manga Timelines? Do you think the Planet Earth of Universe 6 belongs to yet another legendary hit series from Japan like Yu-Gi-Oh! or Pokémon?

Would the Para Para Boogie introduced by the Para Para Brothers from Dragon Ball GT have worked on any of the villains from Dragon Ball Super? Like what if Goku had came across a purely good incarnation of the Para Para Brothers while on Planet Yardrat and gotten along with them so well as a matter of fact, they had taught Goku the Para Para Boogie, which the Saiyan hero would have mastered in only a few tries and even further perfected in only a few hours time, and used in a few occasions on his many new enemies in Dragon Ball Super, but would it have really worked on any of them? And how would Beerus and the other villains react?