The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

King13s

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by King13s » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:32 am

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:What if Goku used Super Saiyan God through out all of Super and it never disappeared until the Universe Survival Arc?
For this, I'd see the form as a permanent shift.

[spoiler]After the ritual is complete, Goku becomes a being of godly ki and power, forever. Beerus and Goku fight, and fight. Eventually Beerus and Goku reach the point in their fight where Beerus wounds Goku, but the powers of a God regenerate Goku. With this Beerus would be gleeful. "This Super Saiyan God really is amazing. Everytime I knock him down, he revives even more powerful!" Goku becomes elated with this new ability, and the two begin fighting in earnest. Unfortunately, the universe cannot handle to Gods clashing at this might. Whis sees the chaos and quickly stops the two with a deft block, preventing the final clash that would unravel creation. Earth would be saved, as Beerus and Whis leave for now.

Eventually Shin and Old Kai would teleport to Earth, as even with Goku training it is causing waves of godly ki to ripple through the universe. Shin even travels with Goku to Beerus's planet, and asks that Whis train Goku on how to master this new ki. Meanwhile, on Earth, Vegeta is furious. With Kakkarot gone he can't use the ritual to achieve the God form, and no matter how much he trains, he cannot attain it. He has an idea about this God Ki.

Over the next two years, Beerus takes a much more active roll in training with Goku. The two spar constantly within Whis's demension, taking breaks to eat food Whis brings back from trips to Earth. On one of these breaks, Whis takes Beerus and Goku back to Earth, since Bulma has offered even more delicious food. Beerus agrees that calm is important for Goku to master. When the trio arrives on at Capsule Corp, Bulma is shocked to see Goku isn't shining with red energy. His hair remains reddish, as do his eyes, and his frame is still young and thin, but he is obviously close to mastering this form.

Vegeta appears during the meal and states that he has developed a technique to rival Goku's God form. Beerus is amused enough that a mortal would think he could rival someone who has ascended to godhood, and demands that, after he is done eating, Vegeta and Goku must spar.

This is when Freeza makes his rebirth known. Vegeta and Goku recognize this evil energy, and something more. The gang heads off, but Beerus demands that Goku and Vegeta stay behind. He wants to see them duel when he eats desert. The rest of the group heads out to try and fend off Freeza's forces.

The battle does not go well. In this time of peace the fighters of Earth have grown soft. Save for Piccolo and Master Roshi, who reveals that after seeing his pupil become a godly being, he couldn't hold back. Finally, Beerus and Whis ready to eat dessert, but Bulma has an idea. She says that she'll only serve them desert after Freeza is defeated. Beerus is appalled and demands the food, but Bulma sent the dessert with Jaco, and it's by Freeza already.

Goku teleports the four over to the battle and see a terrible sight. Their friends and family lay on the ground all beaten and worn. Freeza seems like the only one standing. Freeza is stunned by Lord Beerus and backs off, but another figure behind him removes his hood. Beerus readies to destroy Freeza so he may eat dessert, but Vegeta raises his hand. "If I may, Lord Beerus, Freeza Destroyed my people and my planet. I would like to demonstrate my new power for you, and get my revenge at the same time." Honestly, this was more a tactic to prevent Beerus from accidentally destroying the planet, but Vegeta wanted to show off a bit.

Bulma gives Beerus the dessert and he, and Whis, eat while they watch Vegeta square off against Freeza. Freeza comments that Goku has withered away, but his time will come too, in fact he met a friend in hell that has a grudge against Goku. A cloaked figure that had been the one to defeat Gohan floats over to his side. Cell reveals himself to the on lookers. Freeza needed a training partner and the only one that woul suffice was a being made of his own cells. Goku squares off against Cell while Freeza takes on Vegeta.

The fight is tremendous, but neither Goku nor Vegeta are going all out. The two are toying with their opponent, Cell especially having a hard time with Goku since he cannot sense the Saiyan God's energy. Both the villains are backed into a corner, Freeza upset that Cell is having such a hard time. They decide now is the time to transform. The two reveal their Golden forms to the shock of even Beerus and Whis. Goku powers up, his fiery red aura still presents no Ki, but Cell can tell he's increased dramatically. Vegeta, the odd man out, smirks and reveals his new form, declaring it "Super Saiyan Beyond God!" His aura instead of expanding, condenses yet burns brighter. The hue changes from gold to a clear blue, and his hair shifts from black to blue.

Goku smiles wide as he is impressed with this power, and admits he'd never think to refine his ki that way. Whis explains to the onlookers that while Vegeta does not have Godly ki he has purified his own Ki to a remarkable point.

The fight goes on, with Vegeta and Goku easily outpacing their opposition. Cell and Freeza are forced to work together, tag teaming and displaying coordinated attacks, which does manage to throw the rivals off their pace. Beerus is disappointed that such a tactic is working. If the two Saiyans could work together, he'd even be worried about their power.

Goku manages to knock Cell into Freeza, and Vegeta slams them both to the ground. "So, you've noticed their weakness, Kakkarot?" Vegeta says as the two float down. Goku only smiles.

Cell and Freeza are furious. They should be invincible, but they power down as their energy is depleted. The forms are too draining. Goku approaches them, "If you two weren't such bad guys, I'd like to see how strong you could get." That's when Freeza's minion fires a laser that pierces Goku's chest.

Whis and Beerus groan, and complain that Goku is too soft for a god. Cell is also furious. Mad that Freeza would use such underhanded tactics and yells at the tyrant, but Goku rises back to his feet. The hole in his chest mended by his godly ki.

Vegeta strides to Goku's side and aims a hand at Freeza and Cell. From his flat palm a small speck of ki shines and floats towards the pair. Right before impact the ball expands and consumes them both. The concentrated ki is so strong it vaporizes both. Goku argues that Cell was his opponent, but can't complain that Vegeta's new power is amazing.

Vegeta drops his form and fights not to pass out. His muscles spasm, as his body reacts to the sustained form. Goku offers him some ki to recover, but Vegeta remarks that this is part of the process of mastering control. Eventually his body will contain purified ki without any struggle. Whis remarks to Beerus, "When that happens, Vegeta may very well be a Super Saiyan Beyond God."

All the fighters are healed and excited, but it is time for Goku, Beerus, Whis to return to their world. Goku still needs to learn control. Whis even offers to bring Vegeta along, to which Beerus argues. Bulma says that means she'll have more delicious food, so she can see Vegeta more. Beerus grumbles that his planet is too crowded now, but accepts the offering of food. With fair Wells said, the four leave to train.[/spoiler]

I can do more, but that's the sense of it. Super Saiyan God becomes Goku's new permanent form. His ki is now Godly Ki at all times. Vegeta develops "Purified Ki" as a way to counter not having Good Ki. This also could lead to Goku focused on Ultra instinct instead of strength. Vegeta would eventually perfect Super Saiyan Beyond God into the "Royal Blue" form. I think this would make the Zamasu arc even more interesting personally.
Dragon Ball Gus wrote: also, What if Vegeta achieved SSG?
If you mean instead of Goku during BoG, than I think it would have played out very much the same. Their reasons may be different, but Vegeta would fight hard to protect his new planet. Beerus might even let slip that he ordered the destruction of planet Vegeta, and we could see SSBlue happen as result. Still this just impressed Beerus, not defeat him.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:25 am

King13s wrote:
Dragon Ball Gus wrote:What if Goku used Super Saiyan God through out all of Super and it never disappeared until the Universe Survival Arc?
For this, I'd see the form as a permanent shift.

[spoiler]After the ritual is complete, Goku becomes a being of godly ki and power, forever. Beerus and Goku fight, and fight. Eventually Beerus and Goku reach the point in their fight where Beerus wounds Goku, but the powers of a God regenerate Goku. With this Beerus would be gleeful. "This Super Saiyan God really is amazing. Everytime I knock him down, he revives even more powerful!" Goku becomes elated with this new ability, and the two begin fighting in earnest. Unfortunately, the universe cannot handle to Gods clashing at this might. Whis sees the chaos and quickly stops the two with a deft block, preventing the final clash that would unravel creation. Earth would be saved, as Beerus and Whis leave for now.

Eventually Shin and Old Kai would teleport to Earth, as even with Goku training it is causing waves of godly ki to ripple through the universe. Shin even travels with Goku to Beerus's planet, and asks that Whis train Goku on how to master this new ki. Meanwhile, on Earth, Vegeta is furious. With Kakkarot gone he can't use the ritual to achieve the God form, and no matter how much he trains, he cannot attain it. He has an idea about this God Ki.

Over the next two years, Beerus takes a much more active roll in training with Goku. The two spar constantly within Whis's demension, taking breaks to eat food Whis brings back from trips to Earth. On one of these breaks, Whis takes Beerus and Goku back to Earth, since Bulma has offered even more delicious food. Beerus agrees that calm is important for Goku to master. When the trio arrives on at Capsule Corp, Bulma is shocked to see Goku isn't shining with red energy. His hair remains reddish, as do his eyes, and his frame is still young and thin, but he is obviously close to mastering this form.

Vegeta appears during the meal and states that he has developed a technique to rival Goku's God form. Beerus is amused enough that a mortal would think he could rival someone who has ascended to godhood, and demands that, after he is done eating, Vegeta and Goku must spar.

This is when Freeza makes his rebirth known. Vegeta and Goku recognize this evil energy, and something more. The gang heads off, but Beerus demands that Goku and Vegeta stay behind. He wants to see them duel when he eats desert. The rest of the group heads out to try and fend off Freeza's forces.

The battle does not go well. In this time of peace the fighters of Earth have grown soft. Save for Piccolo and Master Roshi, who reveals that after seeing his pupil become a godly being, he couldn't hold back. Finally, Beerus and Whis ready to eat dessert, but Bulma has an idea. She says that she'll only serve them desert after Freeza is defeated. Beerus is appalled and demands the food, but Bulma sent the dessert with Jaco, and it's by Freeza already.

Goku teleports the four over to the battle and see a terrible sight. Their friends and family lay on the ground all beaten and worn. Freeza seems like the only one standing. Freeza is stunned by Lord Beerus and backs off, but another figure behind him removes his hood. Beerus readies to destroy Freeza so he may eat dessert, but Vegeta raises his hand. "If I may, Lord Beerus, Freeza Destroyed my people and my planet. I would like to demonstrate my new power for you, and get my revenge at the same time." Honestly, this was more a tactic to prevent Beerus from accidentally destroying the planet, but Vegeta wanted to show off a bit.

Bulma gives Beerus the dessert and he, and Whis, eat while they watch Vegeta square off against Freeza. Freeza comments that Goku has withered away, but his time will come too, in fact he met a friend in hell that has a grudge against Goku. A cloaked figure that had been the one to defeat Gohan floats over to his side. Cell reveals himself to the on lookers. Freeza needed a training partner and the only one that woul suffice was a being made of his own cells. Goku squares off against Cell while Freeza takes on Vegeta.

The fight is tremendous, but neither Goku nor Vegeta are going all out. The two are toying with their opponent, Cell especially having a hard time with Goku since he cannot sense the Saiyan God's energy. Both the villains are backed into a corner, Freeza upset that Cell is having such a hard time. They decide now is the time to transform. The two reveal their Golden forms to the shock of even Beerus and Whis. Goku powers up, his fiery red aura still presents no Ki, but Cell can tell he's increased dramatically. Vegeta, the odd man out, smirks and reveals his new form, declaring it "Super Saiyan Beyond God!" His aura instead of expanding, condenses yet burns brighter. The hue changes from gold to a clear blue, and his hair shifts from black to blue.

Goku smiles wide as he is impressed with this power, and admits he'd never think to refine his ki that way. Whis explains to the onlookers that while Vegeta does not have Godly ki he has purified his own Ki to a remarkable point.

The fight goes on, with Vegeta and Goku easily outpacing their opposition. Cell and Freeza are forced to work together, tag teaming and displaying coordinated attacks, which does manage to throw the rivals off their pace. Beerus is disappointed that such a tactic is working. If the two Saiyans could work together, he'd even be worried about their power.

Goku manages to knock Cell into Freeza, and Vegeta slams them both to the ground. "So, you've noticed their weakness, Kakkarot?" Vegeta says as the two float down. Goku only smiles.

Cell and Freeza are furious. They should be invincible, but they power down as their energy is depleted. The forms are too draining. Goku approaches them, "If you two weren't such bad guys, I'd like to see how strong you could get." That's when Freeza's minion fires a laser that pierces Goku's chest.

Whis and Beerus groan, and complain that Goku is too soft for a god. Cell is also furious. Mad that Freeza would use such underhanded tactics and yells at the tyrant, but Goku rises back to his feet. The hole in his chest mended by his godly ki.

Vegeta strides to Goku's side and aims a hand at Freeza and Cell. From his flat palm a small speck of ki shines and floats towards the pair. Right before impact the ball expands and consumes them both. The concentrated ki is so strong it vaporizes both. Goku argues that Cell was his opponent, but can't complain that Vegeta's new power is amazing.

Vegeta drops his form and fights not to pass out. His muscles spasm, as his body reacts to the sustained form. Goku offers him some ki to recover, but Vegeta remarks that this is part of the process of mastering control. Eventually his body will contain purified ki without any struggle. Whis remarks to Beerus, "When that happens, Vegeta may very well be a Super Saiyan Beyond God."

All the fighters are healed and excited, but it is time for Goku, Beerus, Whis to return to their world. Goku still needs to learn control. Whis even offers to bring Vegeta along, to which Beerus argues. Bulma says that means she'll have more delicious food, so she can see Vegeta more. Beerus grumbles that his planet is too crowded now, but accepts the offering of food. With fair Wells said, the four leave to train.[/spoiler]

I can do more, but that's the sense of it. Super Saiyan God becomes Goku's new permanent form. His ki is now Godly Ki at all times. Vegeta develops "Purified Ki" as a way to counter not having Good Ki. This also could lead to Goku focused on Ultra instinct instead of strength. Vegeta would eventually perfect Super Saiyan Beyond God into the "Royal Blue" form. I think this would make the Zamasu arc even more interesting personally.
That's a pretty interesting scenario. I like it. When you have a chance, explain what would happen in the Future Trunks Arc, and the Universe 6 Arc, and maybe even the Universe Survival Arc.
Caulifla best girl! :)

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:26 pm

1) What if in the Trunks Saga of Dragon Ball Z, in addition to Future Trunks going back in time to deal with Mecha Frieza, King Cold, and Goku’s Viral Heart Disease, Future Bulma and Future Trunks had decided in taking everything making up their belongings and just leaving to go live in the past by moving in with Son Goku, Chi-Chi, Gohan, and Piccolo on Mount Paozu, as Future Bulma and Future Trunks didn't want to do anything to jeopardize Bulma and Vegeta's relationship?

2) What if in the Cell Saga of Dragon Ball Z, when Goku had recovered from his Heart Virus, he would have gained an immense enough Zenkai for his base form to be equal in power to Android 17, and even evolve his Ki Sensing to naturally be able to detect the Androids?

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:43 am

Just had this thought earlier today... what if the heroes had gone after Dr. Gero right away rather than training three years in preparation for the Androids?

I mean, surely he already had some Androids ready to go at that point... he just wouldn't have #17, #18, or #19 (and wouldn't have converted himself into #20 yet.) #16 would probably be incomplete and not capable of fighting anybody. But what about previous Androids? Would #13, #14, and #15 be around at this point, or maybe one or more of the mystery androids between #8 and them? Just because they were deemed "failures" doesn't mean they wouldn't still be dangerous, considering that every single Android besides #19 and #20 were also "failures." Would Dr. Gero have any in working order at this point in the timeline, and if so, would they be opponents that Goku could handle or would confronting Gero early be a suicide mission? #8 was more powerful than Goku at the time they met, so I would figure there'd be some Android during this time that would be stronger than base-form Goku at the very least, even if not quite up to par with Super Saiyan.

Ice85

Post by Ice85 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:52 am

What if Dende succesfully used the Namekian Dragon Balls to make Vegeta immortal before the Namekian Elder died? It would be an extremely awkward situation for Frieza, I imagine.

King13s

Post by King13s » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:08 pm

Ice85 wrote:What if Dende succesfully used the Namekian Dragon Balls to make Vegeta immortal before the Namekian Elder died? It would be an extremely awkward situation for Frieza, I imagine.
So fun thing there. Is there was a logistician that theorized about this. My community college buddies and I talked about this exact topic.

You see in our normal mortal lives there are probabilities for certain things happening to us. The concept of being attacked by a shark is less likely than being struck by lightning, but there is a potential for those things to happen. That potential is limited by the average life spans more than anything, so when a person gains imortality the theory posits that all those potential terrible things are now garunteed to happen. It isn't even just the idea of living forever leaves plenty of time for shit to happen.

By having that new potential to exist infinitely the factors determining Vegeta getting buried alive, lost to float in space, and even being decapitated in a freak accident their likelihood increases infinitely.

Remember how Garlic Jr wished for immortality and then 20 minutes later got trapped in the Dead Zone, that wasn't just obvious writing, that was math determining that he had to get trapped.

Not to make this too out of context but humans are simply logic and reasoning engines. We constantly see how creative, religious, and random ideas turn out to have some viability as possible or even unavoidably true.

You can look at Chi/Ki/Qui in Dragon Ball. Obviously it's based off Eastern concepts, that were thrown out of the western world as "mysticisim." But! Now we know the concept of ki to be an early assumption of electricity within human bodies. Back in the day lightning was magic - still kinda is.

So when the writers of that movie made the "obvious choice" it was only obvious because immortality removes the potential for death as we currently see it. He got imortality and got into a death match, the universe found a way to balance things by creating a version of death that somehow in the creator or writer's brain, they reached too.

TL:DR Vegeta would end up floating in space, damaging his body constantly, until his mummified corpse found food. He'd recover and get a huge Zenkai boost, but inevitably be decapitated - probably by Krillin - and his head would be denied of oxygen, causing what for all intents and purposes would be death. Though his brain would still hold the ability to be revived if supplied enough energy and matter to regrow his body. But then he'd get trapped, paralyzed, or sent to roast forever in a sun. In agony, until the star collapsed and his body is then trapped in a black hole unable to be fully destroyed but never able to heal. Whether he'd have conciousness during these events is based on if his version of imortality allows for it or not, but scientifically if he didn't have enough energy to heal he probably wouldn't have enough energy to think.

TL:DR v2
Another version of imortality means that his body becomes unbreakable, which also means he could never build more muscle and would be stuck at that strength forever. Krillin, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu would be able to kick his ass in a couple years.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:01 pm

GT What If:

What if Pan went Super Saiyan when SSJ4 Goku was getting bodied by Golden Oozaru Baby? How would it affect the rest of the series?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:24 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:GT What If:

What if Pan went Super Saiyan when SSJ4 Goku was getting bodied by Golden Oozaru Baby? How would it affect the rest of the series?
Well, unless Pan had a Rage Boost of the same degree as Vegeta or Gohan being added with the power of her Super Saiyan transformation, she would only be able to do somewhat better against Golden Great Ape Baby Vegeta than she had done in her normal state in the original events of Dragon Ball GT. However, with Pan being a Super Saiyan now, she would have participated in giving power to her grandfather in his SSJ4 state in the Baby Saga and his normal state in the Shadow Dragons Saga respectively, which would give a massive advantage in power to Super Saiyan 4 Goku over Golden Great Ape Baby Vegeta and then later to Syn Shenron to the point where Adult Baby would have been incinerated by Super Saiyan Four Goku’s 10x Kamehameha before he would have made it to the Sun and Syn Shenron would have been much too weak to do anything upon taking and just barely surviving the second 10x Kamehameha thrown at him by SSJ4 Goku. Especially if Goku might have been interested in training Pan in harnessing her Super Saiyan power to see if she could surpass even Vegeta and Gohan.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:50 pm

King13s wrote: TL:DR Vegeta would end up floating in space, damaging his body constantly, until his mummified corpse found food. He'd recover and get a huge Zenkai boost, but inevitably be decapitated - probably by Krillin - and his head would be denied of oxygen, causing what for all intents and purposes would be death. Though his brain would still hold the ability to be revived if supplied enough energy and matter to regrow his body. But then he'd get trapped, paralyzed, or sent to roast forever in a sun. In agony, until the star collapsed and his body is then trapped in a black hole unable to be fully destroyed but never able to heal. Whether he'd have conciousness during these events is based on if his version of imortality allows for it or not, but scientifically if he didn't have enough energy to heal he probably wouldn't have enough energy to think.

TL:DR v2
Another version of imortality means that his body becomes unbreakable, which also means he could never build more muscle and would be stuck at that strength forever. Krillin, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu would be able to kick his ass in a couple years.
This is fiction. Not reality. Nothing in the series would ever imply anything close to this happening.

Firebolt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Firebolt » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 am

Ice85 wrote:What if Dende succesfully used the Namekian Dragon Balls to make Vegeta immortal before the Namekian Elder died? It would be an extremely awkward situation for Frieza, I imagine.
Frieza would probably be infuriated and transform into his second form directly, and then he tries to kill Vegeta (but fails obviously). After beating Vegeta to a bloody pulp Gohan and Krillin distracts Frieza while Vegeta orders Dende to heal him. Before Dende heals Vegeta Piccolo arrives with incredible power after fusing with Nail, convincing Dende to not heal Vegeta since he thinks they can win without him.

After a while, Frieza transforms into his third form and brutalizes Piccolo, while Dende realizes that Vegeta needs to be healed to beat Frieza after all. Vegeta gets a zenkai and Frieza transforms to his final form. Frieza kills Dende, Gohan, Piccolo and Krillin to stop them from interrupting his fight with Vegeta. After he's done healing, Goku, fueled by rage transforms into a Super Saiyan. Frieza proceeds to torture Vegeta for some time until all of a sudden, Goku arrives, hair blonde and eyes filled with rage.

Frieza gets overwhelmed in his fight with Goku, and throws his planet-destroying attack. The infamous 5 minute battle begins with Frieza at 100% power. Goku wins and takes Vegeta to Earth.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:55 pm

What if Goku married Bulma instead of Chi Chi? Who would Chi Chi marry? And who would Vegeta marry? And of course, how would that affect the series?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:14 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:What if Goku married Bulma instead of Chi Chi? Who would Chi Chi marry? And who would Vegeta marry? And of course, how would that affect the series?
[spoiler]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-KwjQF5Uko[/spoiler]

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:43 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:What if Goku married Bulma instead of Chi Chi? Who would Chi Chi marry? And who would Vegeta marry? And of course, how would that affect the series?
I'll answer more in depth another time but the Buu saga ends much quicker and the Android saga could even end quicker.

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:08 pm

What if Tien and Launch had a kid around the time Gohan was born? What role would that character play?
Last edited by kn83 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:10 pm

What if A21 was canon and showed up right after the Champa arc?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:03 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Dragon Ball Gus wrote:GT What If:

Well, unless Pan had an insane Rage Boost of the same degree as what Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta unleashed against Beerus or what Kid Gohan unleashed against Second Form Frieza being added with the power of her Super Saiyan transformation, she would only be able to do very slightly better against Golden Great Ape Baby Vegeta than she had done in canon, as while she would be able to defeat Fourth Form Frieza (100% Maximum) or even Super Perfect Cell on her own now, at this point for her in Dragon Ball GT, she would have needed to ascend to a much stronger form of the Super Saiyan line like the Super Saiyan 4 or the Super Saiyan Goddess transformations to even stand a chance against an enemy powerful enough to even give Super Vegito trouble. However, with Pan being a full-fledged Super Saiyan now, her participation in giving power to Super Saiyan 4 Goku would have allowed the now Fully-Powered Super Saiyan 4 to defeat Golden Great Ape Baby Vegeta much faster than he would have originally, before Goku would have been busy in training Pan to harness her new Super Saiyan powers to the point she would have surpassed even Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta from Dragon Ball GT and Ultimate Gohan from Dragon Ball Z by the time of the Super 17 Saga. With her being the one to come save Trunks and his Limousine Driver from a Hell Fighter 17-Possessed Android 17, thanks in large part to the honing of her senses from her meditation and training sessions ever since the defeat of Baby, before the young woman would have humiliated Android 17 in only her base form. Driving Hell Fighter 17 off the edge and causing him to connect Earth and Hell alone, with not even Dr. Gero and Dr. Myuu being able to do anything to stop him from going down to Earth and taking on Pan himself.

Only for the second half of the Ultimate Android to fare little better against the granddaughter of Goku as soon as she would have powered-up into her Full Power Super Saiyan state and started fighting seriously against him. Wiping the floor with him before destroying his artificial ass with her version of the Kamehameha, the Atomic Side Blitz. However, even with the defeat of Android 17 and the destruction of Hell Fighter 17, a new enemy would have still been born. Baby Hatchiyack. As Dr. Gero and Dr. Myuu had been forced to seek out Baby and then Hatchiyack, from witnessing Pan having stopped their initial plans of fusing Android 17 and Hell Fighter 17 into Super 17 from being brought to fruition. But the greatly-improved Super Saiyan 4 Goku would be too much for Baby Hatchiyack to contend with. As while he may have been a threat to Super Saiyan 4 Goku in the Baby Saga, Super Saiyan 4 Goku now in the Super 17 Saga had gotten so much stronger to the point, where he easily could have beaten Golden Great Ape Baby Vegeta on his own. The likes of Dr. Gero, Dr. Myuu, and other escaped denizens of Hell would have been sent back to the Check-in-Station much quicker than in canon as Pan being a Full Power Super Saiyan would have helped in exterminating the scum from the Universe.

Before in the Shadow Dragons Saga, Black Smoke Shenron would have never gotten the chance to disperse his form for the creation of the Shadow Dragons, as unfortunately for him this time around, Vegeta would have been there to very personally serve him a can of whoop-ass right in front of the eyes of everyone else. With even the beatings the Saiyan Prince had given to Android 19 in his Super Saiyan transformation during the Androids Arc and then Semi-Perfect Cell in his Ascended Super Saiyan transformation during the Imperfect Cell Arc respectively, being absolutely nothing compared to what the dark being replacing Shenron was receiving from Vegeta, who didn't even have to transform into either his Full Power Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan 2 forms this time to get who he was fighting what he deserved. After an hour or two of a homage to Vegito vs. Super Buu (Ultimate Gohan Absorbed) from the Saiyan-turned-Earthling to Black Smoke Shenron, a Super Galick Gun from Vegeta, would have returned the Earth's own set of Dragon Balls to normal upon obliterating the wannabe Bringer of Death.

All ending with Goku and the others living in another period of peace, with Goku, Vegeta, Pan, and Bulla being able to achieve enough power on their own to have defeated the Shadow Dragons, by having trained together within the mystical Hyperbolic Time Chamber to gain the full-mastery of their own unique Super Saiyan 4 forms, and after right around eighteen years since the defeat of Black Smoke Shenron, they were forced to show the results of their training, when they had to stop a man in his golden years, his estranged son, and several others from outside of the Dragon World in trying to gather absolutely massive Dragon Balls they had never seen before in their whole lives.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:39 pm

kn83 wrote:What if Tien and Launch had a kid around the time Gohan was born? What role would that character play?
I apologize, but this is an impossible scenario. Tien Shinhan isn't interested in anything or anyone, with the sole exception of Chiaotzu. But if this pairing did indeed happen in an alternate telling of Dragon Ball, the son or daughter of Tien Shinhan and Bad Launch would have been a real child prodigy very much like Son Gohan for showing much more potential for the Art of Combat than even the likes of most of the Z Fighters.

Giving the Earth a slight advantage against those wanting to conquer it. At least if the hypothetical child of Tien Shinhan and Bad Launch decides to not end up just like Son Gohan.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:09 pm

kn83 wrote:What if A21 was canon and showed up right after the Champa arc?
The events of the Super Warriors Saga, Enemy Warriors Saga, and Android 21 Saga would have been taking place quite a little earlier than they did originally in the Dragon Ball Super Timeline, with Tracksuit Gohan being completely at the mercy of the resurrected Nappa, Ginyu Force, Frieza, Cell, Android 21, and even the Z Warrior Clones this time around. However, maybe, just maybe, the complete failure of a son would have been spared from certain death at the hands of whoever he was fighting, or rather flailing angrily at, if Goku, Piccolo, or Goten or anyone else happened to make it in the nick of time to save him and his very sorry ass for the umpteenth time.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:32 pm

What if Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta had enough time left on his hands to have finished off the weakened Omega Shenron with the second use of his Big Bang Kamehameha? Would the final threat of the Shadow Dragons being killed off by someone else other than Goku have resulted in unforeseen consequences?

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:19 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:What if Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta had enough time left on his hands to have finished off the weakened Omega Shenron with the second use of his Big Bang Kamehameha? Would the final threat of the Shadow Dragons being killed off by someone else other than Goku have resulted in unforeseen consequences?
Nothing would change really. Goku would still leave with Shenron in the end.