The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:31 pm

What if Beerus appeared in GT after the events of Omega shenron's defeat? What would happen?

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:44 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:What if Beerus appeared in GT after the events of Omega shenron's defeat? What would happen?
Everybody dies as Buu would eat Beerus's pudding.

What if?

Nappa never died on Earth.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:25 pm

Gog wrote:
Berserker1921 wrote:What if Beerus appeared in GT after the events of Omega shenron's defeat? What would happen?
Everybody dies as Buu would eat Beerus's pudding.

What if?

Nappa never died on Earth.
1) Nope, Mr. Buu had fused with Uub to become Majuub, and Beerus would get himself killed if he were to threaten anyone Vegeta or Gohan care about.

2) Then, Nappa would marry Vegeta.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:29 pm

Gog wrote:
Vegetes wrote:what if?

Potara fusions were permanent... BUT Goku potara fused with Mystic Gohan.
Then Gokan would easily kill Buu, later on he would be conflicted with his feelings, but in the end will go for Videl, and Gokan would have to watch as the Earth gets destroyed by Beerus, then repeat with Freeza, and be helpless to stop the tyrant's and the god of destruction's wrath.
Four years of training would be enough to give Gokan the power to rival Golden Frieza.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:33 pm

Ozotto wrote:What if Gine is Vegeta's mother as well?
I doubt Vegeta would go with common sense when he and Goku were to learn they are siblings.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:36 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:What if?

Goku Black and Future Zamasu never fused and Black kills Zamasu and fought Super Saiyan Blue Vegito on his own?
Vegito Blue would then had saved the entire Multiverse by killing Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black with a to the Tenth Power, Super Saiyan Blue: Kaioken-Powered, and Instant Transmission, Final Kamehameha straight to the snide asshole's face.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:46 pm

Gog wrote:What if?

Vegetto and Gogeta managed to meet?
[spoiler]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ScPJ2EuuWM[/spoiler]

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:01 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Gog wrote:

Then Gokan would easily kill Buu, later on he would be conflicted with his feelings, but in the end will go for Videl, and Gokan would have to watch as the Earth gets destroyed by Beerus, then repeat with Freeza, and be helpless to stop the tyrant's and the god of destruction's wrath.
Four years of training would be enough to give Gokan the power to rival Golden Frieza.
There is simply no way that Gokan can ever even dream of approaching Freeza's level of power in ROF, Gokan dies and watches as the Earth is destroyed. Then he's forced to go and resurrect the planet.

Sora Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Sora Saiyan » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:03 am

Gog wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Gog wrote:
There is simply no way that Gokan can ever even dream of approaching Freeza's level of power in ROF, Gokan dies and watches as the Earth is destroyed. Then he's forced to go and resurrect the planet.
I agree. A Vegetto made up of two gods was possibly still below Beerus. Goku or Vegeta at that point in the Black arc would wreck any form of Vegetto (Buu arc) IMO, so really it would be even crazier than two Buu arc SSJ3 Vegetto fusing together. So for that reason I really doubt Gokhan training without Whis for four years would do much, especially when you break down the power of the individuals that made up Vegetto (Black arc). If the fusion has Freeza gains its obviously totally different, but I'm not gonna give that out until we've seen a fusion train and make those gains. Also the showing of Vegetto in the manga may change my mind on where I place Vegetto in comparison to Beerus.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Could have Vegito or M. Zamasu defeated Beerus?

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:35 am

Let's pretend they're we're no limits to the fusion and Zamasu was not immortal. Could they individually had defeated the god of destruction of universe 7? The reason why I asked this is because they keep raising the gods level. Every time goku does something impressive such as kaioken x10 in ssj blue. The writers and animators claim that Goku was still inferior to goku black during the F. trunks saga. However they called M.Zamasu and Vegito cheat characters. Could they have legitimatley won against someone who can destroy a universe without thinking about it?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:35 am

Sora Saiyan wrote:
Gog wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Four years of training would be enough to give Gokan the power to rival Golden Frieza.
I agree. A Vegetto made up of two gods was possibly still below Beerus. Goku or Vegeta at that point in the Black arc would wreck any form of Vegetto (Buu arc) IMO, so really it would be even crazier than two Buu arc SSJ3 Vegetto fusing together. So for that reason I really doubt Gokhan training without Whis for four years would do much, especially when you break down the power of the individuals that made up Vegetto (Black arc). If the fusion has Freeza gains its obviously totally different, but I'm not gonna give that out until we've seen a fusion train and make those gains. Also the showing of Vegetto in the manga may change my mind on where I place Vegetto in comparison to Beerus.
Aren't all of you clearly overlooking the fact that Trunks and Goten have trained both individually and as their Fusion Dance result, in the form of Gotenks, in the Room of Spirit and Time for only roughly a week, and even in that rather brief moment of time still went on to help Trunks, Goten, and Gotenks emerge much more powerful than ever before?

1) Both Trunks and Goten become more than twice as strong as they were before.

2) As does Gotenks, who is now able to achieve Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3.

In short, give Gokan four whole years to train, and he would achieve power far surpassing anything the Ressurrected Frieza would be prepared for. Which would more than enable him to hold his own against the Wicked God of Destruction Beerus.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: Could have Vegito or M. Zamasu defeated Beerus?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:49 am

Berserker1921 wrote:Let's pretend they're we're no limits to the fusion and Zamasu was not immortal. Could they individually had defeated the god of destruction of universe 7? The reason why I asked this is because they keep raising the gods level. Every time goku does something impressive such as kaioken x10 in ssj blue. The writers and animators claim that Goku was still inferior to goku black during the F. trunks saga. However they called M.Zamasu and Vegito cheat characters. Could they have legitimatley won against someone who can destroy a universe without thinking about it?
Yes, both Potara Warriors are way stronger than the Gods of Destruction and could effortlessly kill a single one of the Destroyer Gods such as Beerus if they wanted to. Also, those behind the really bad Dragon Ball Super anime just want to make their pets look invincible in comparison to even the likes of 10x Super Saiyan Blue: Kaioken Goku... Despite of Goku Black disapproving himself to his many creators as he took down the Gods and Angels.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:51 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Sora Saiyan wrote:
Gog wrote:
Aren't all of you clearly overlooking the fact that Trunks and Goten have trained both individually and as their Fusion Dance result, in the form of Gotenks, in the Room of Spirit and Time for only roughly a week, and even in that rather brief moment of time still went on to help Trunks, Goten, and Gotenks emerge much more powerful than ever before?

2) As does Gotenks, who is now able to achieve Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3.

In short, give Gokan four whole years to train, and he would achieve power far surpassing anything the Ressurrected Frieza would be prepared for. Which would more than enable him to hold his own against the Wicked God of Destruction Beerus.
If I'm going to be honest wasn't it a few weeks? You're forgetting the fact that Goten and Trunks are prodigy's who haven't even begun to unlock their own strength. But Goku and Gohan? What is even left to train there? What more potential is their to bring out? Gohan already had his entire potential brought out and more than that, and Goku has already nearly hit the peak of his potential.

There isn't anything to train here. There is no more untapped potential.

Gokan would take a trip on the Pain Train to Deaths-Ville if he tried to fight against Freeza, and Gokan V Beerus would just be a repeat of SS4 Gogeta V Omega Shenron, just without the time limit.

What if?

Vegeta had died on Earth to Krillin?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:23 am

Gog wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Sora Saiyan wrote: I agree. A Vegetto made up of two gods was possibly still below Beerus. Goku or Vegeta at that point in the Black arc would wreck any form of Vegetto (Buu arc) IMO, so really it would be even crazier than two Buu arc SSJ3 Vegetto fusing together. So for that reason I really doubt Gokhan training without Whis for four years would do much, especially when you break down the power of the individuals that made up Vegetto (Black arc). If the fusion has Freeza gains its obviously totally different, but I'm not gonna give that out until we've seen a fusion train and make those gains. Also the showing of Vegetto in the manga may change my mind on where I place Vegetto in comparison to Beerus.

If I'm going to be honest wasn't it a few weeks? You're forgetting the fact that Goten and Trunks are prodigy's who haven't even begun to unlock their own strength. But Goku and Gohan? What is even left to train there? What more potential is their to bring out? Gohan already had his entire potential brought out and more than that, and Goku has already nearly hit the peak of his potential.

Gokan would take a trip on the Pain Train to Deaths-Ville if he tried to fight against Freeza, and Gokan V Beerus would just be a repeat of SS4 Gogeta V Omega Shenron, just without the time limit.

What if?

1) I just went to watch the Dragon Ball Z episode called "Time Struggle" to double check and the boys spend almost exactly 7.5 days in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to prepare for Super Buu. Using the Potara Fusion creates an entirely new individual, giving the newly born Potara Warrior a fresh start to get stronger through training or other means. And even after the Majin Buu Saga, Goku was still getting stronger from training on Earth or King Kai's Planet years before he even had the chance to meet both the Beerus and Whis of his timeline.

2) Then, without the vile Vegeta, the Z Fighters would have a much harder time against their foes.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:32 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Gog wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Aren't all of you clearly overlooking the fact that Trunks and Goten have trained both individually and as their Fusion Dance result, in the form of Gotenks, in the Room of Spirit and Time for only roughly a week, and even in that rather brief moment of time still went on to help Trunks, Goten, and Gotenks emerge much more powerful than ever before?

What if?

1) I just went to watch the Dragon Ball Z episode called "Time Struggle" to double check and the boys spend almost exactly 7.5 days in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to prepare for Super Buu. Using the Potara Fusion creates an entirely new individual, giving the newly born Potara Warrior a fresh start to get stronger through training or other means. And even after the Majin Buu Saga, Goku was still getting stronger from training on Earth or King Kai's Planet years before he even had the chance to meet both the Beerus and Whis of his timeline.

2) Then, without the vile Vegeta, the Z Fighters would have a much harder time against their foes.
And it really doesn't matter how long then as Gokan simply cannot get stronger. Potara fusion fuses the two individuals to create a stronger warrior, Gokan simply just cannot grow stronger than the sum of his parts. And even if it created a fused individual than that individual would have a set strength as he has already hit the peak of his potential.

What do you mean? Akira Toriyama himself stated I wanted to use all of the characters, and I wondered which saga was the best, so I decided that it would be several years after Majin Buu showed up, and everyone was in their strongest condition at that time. Do you remember Uub? when I created Uub, Bulma and Krillin were really old, so I thought it would be difficult to adjust the story. Gokan has hit his peak and unfortunately it is not enough.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:33 am

What if vegeta discovered the 8-gates (naruto) within him or learned Hokuto no Ken? Would he finally have an advantage over Goku's kaioken?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:18 am

Berserker1921 wrote:What if vegeta discovered the 8-gates (naruto) within him or learned Hokuto no Ken? Would he finally have an advantage over Goku's kaioken?
1) Yes, but eventually Vegeta's arrogance will cost him his life.

2) What if Future Gohan had been in Gohan's shoes during Videl's match against Spopovitch?

3) What if Goku Black had been in Gohan's shoes during Videl's match against Spopovitch?

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:57 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:

Considering Gokhan keeps Goku's training desire, berrus has an insane challenge on his hands when gokhan turns SSG ( which happens with tarble coming to help this Time around ), he would have also gotten extremely powerful all the time he trained after majin buu
So Gokan would marry Videl?
Well... You know what they say...Incest is wincest.

That was a joke and I'll be leaving now.

Anyway, I believe Gokhan would end up Going ssjG with the help of Tarble and the timeline Goes like this:

Beerus still wins but is terrified of Gokhans power(fusions are greater than the sum of their parts and because of Goku's need to train, it makes Gokhan ridiculously powerful being with an insane potential.) So Beerus forbids Whis to train him..., Buuuuttt Whis does it anyway, behind his back while he's sleeping.

He gains mystic Blue(basically the same mystic form but with God ki) and by the time Golden Frieza comes along he either destroys him, or Vegeta also trains with Whis and Gokhan let's home do kill him.

Champa comes over, Beerus knows Gokhan is far too strong for his universe, so he gets arogant and Champa starts the tournament, Gokhan destroys.

Zamusu is amazed by this strength and using the super dragon balls creates Gokhan Black, Gokhan Black eventually wins or Zamusu eventually beats them due to being immortal and how he isn't able to fuse with Gokhan Black, BUT let's say fusions can fuse
They make merged Gokhan and Gokhan fuses with Vegeta and/or Trunks and destroys.

So with this multi fusion with bother Trunks and/Or Vegeta he soon surpasses Whis, and eventually after many years maybe surpasses Zen-ho and the Grand priest.

Gokhan gets bored of being the strongest and using the super dragon balls, he defuses himself.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:23 am

Beerus is still stronger but is extremely impressed, Goku Goes ssjg. Beerus is till stronger.

They are all MUCH stronger with both all of GT + super stuff to increase them even further.

Eventually, due to ssj4 being not very energy draining they makes ssjb4 .

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:27 pm

What if Raditz was sent to Earth with Goku as a baby and Raditz hit his head as well as a young child.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/