The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Vegetes » Wed May 03, 2017 11:31 am

What if Beerus destroyed earth, but heard of another with Saiyan DNA, Cell so he goes to hell, and using Cell jrs, Cell goes ssjg,

Round 2 Whis takes him under his wing and. He eventually gains ssjb and maybe Golden

Round 3: same as before, but he deosn't destroy earth, he just goes to hell first and somehow gets results.

Round 4: same as round 3, but Beerus is fully awake and is still searching for a good fight, so he goes to hell and afterwords, Whis trains him like before.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Wed May 03, 2017 12:36 pm

What if

At the beginning of the majin Buu saga, babidi brought Majin Broly( who was already powered up in comparison to regular Broly)

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu May 04, 2017 2:49 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:What if Zamasu stole Hits's body instead of Goku's? Could anyone beat him?
1) Vegito Blue.

2) Super Saiyan Blue Goku, from his second rematch against Hit, would win against Hit Black.

3) Arale.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu May 04, 2017 2:53 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:Heres one. What if Nappa survived the saiyan saga. The only rule is he has to at least survive to the Buu saga.
Nappa would continue to work with Vegeta, or instead be an enemy to everyone, at the very least until Super Buu finds him and blows him up with his Dangerous Liquid Bomb.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu May 04, 2017 2:54 pm

Vegetes wrote:What if

At the beginning of the majin Buu saga, babidi brought Majin Broly( who was already powered up in comparison to regular Broly)
Then Super Saiyan Goku would either fuse with Super Saiyan Vegeta or Super Saiyan Gohan to take the King of Destruction down.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Thu May 04, 2017 3:46 pm

What if Picccolo, Krillin, Gohan and Vegeta if he's needed, all went super Saiyan and we're fully healed, Goku can't Go super Saiyan but he he is also fully healed and can fight without ssj.

nickzambuto
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by nickzambuto » Sat May 06, 2017 6:16 pm

What if every time Gohan got a rage boost, instead of an arbitrary, plot-dictated power level increase, he instead gained access to his full Ultimate power for 1 second?

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Sat May 06, 2017 7:27 pm

What if when Raditz landed, the first power level he found was Yamcha, and he assumed Yamcha was Kakarot and went on his big speech convincing Yamcha that he was really an alien?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat May 06, 2017 8:36 pm

What if Mr. Satan told Buu about how Tao nearly killed him when he was younger, and then later Buu ran into Tao on the street and recognized him from Mr. Satan's description?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat May 06, 2017 8:49 pm

nickzambuto wrote:What if every time Gohan got a rage boost, instead of an arbitrary, plot-dictated power level increase, he instead gained access to his full Ultimate power for 1 second?
Then, Gohan might have died from the strain of handling such power.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat May 06, 2017 8:51 pm

nickzambuto wrote:What if when Raditz landed, the first power level he found was Yamcha, and he assumed Yamcha was Kakarot and went on his big speech convincing Yamcha that he was really an alien?
That is a very unlikely scenario, as Yamcha doesn't lack common sense.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat May 06, 2017 8:53 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:What if Mr. Satan told Buu about how Tao nearly killed him when he was younger, and then later Buu ran into Tao on the street and recognized him from Mr. Satan's description?
Cyborg Tao would be joining Frieza in Earth's Hell.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat May 06, 2017 9:00 pm

Vegetes wrote:What if Picccolo, Krillin, Gohan and Vegeta if he's needed, all went super Saiyan and we're fully healed, Goku can't Go super Saiyan but he he is also fully healed and can fight without ssj.
I am assuming this is a continuation of your earlier post, but it would still take a fusion of Goku and Vegeta into Super Gogeta to defeat the impossibly powerful Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Majin Broly.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Mon May 08, 2017 8:56 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Vegetes wrote:What if Picccolo, Krillin, Gohan and Vegeta if he's needed, all went super Saiyan and we're fully healed, Goku can't Go super Saiyan but he he is also fully healed and can fight without ssj.
I am assuming this is a continuation of your earlier post, but it would still take a fusion of Goku and Vegeta into Super Gogeta to defeat the impossibly powerful Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Majin Broly.

It isn't,

I forgot to mention it happens against Frieza.

Dorexx
Regular

Post by Dorexx » Tue May 09, 2017 4:34 pm

What if Roshi succeded in sealing Piccolo Daimao with the Mafuba?
酷签名

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Tue May 09, 2017 6:12 pm

Dorexx wrote:What if Roshi succeded in sealing Piccolo Daimao with the Mafuba?
That would include two dragon balls. So Kame Sennin and Kuririn are just f$@&ed to wander as spirits for all eternity.

Goku would want to train, if not still drink the water, until he feels confident enough to release Piccolo, defeat him, and retrieve the balls to wish his friends back.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu May 11, 2017 3:04 pm

What if Trunks managed to seal Zamasu
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri May 12, 2017 9:21 am

Ki Breaker wrote:What if Trunks managed to seal Zamasu
Goku Black detects that Zamasu's presence has suddenly vanished, quickly goes to the last place he sensed it, see's Future Trunks in proximity of a jar with a highly conndensed amount of energy in it, put 2 and 2 together, kills Future Trunks, kills Mai, breaks the jar open, and Zamasu is released.

Sealing Zamasu realistically would have changed nothing given how savvy Goku Black was. He would have quickly figured out what happened and freed Zamasu.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun May 14, 2017 6:16 am

Lord Beerus wrote:
Goku Black detects that Zamasu's presence has suddenly vanished, quickly goes to the last place he sensed it, see's Future Trunks in proximity of a jar with a highly conndensed amount of energy in it, put 2 and 2 together, kills Future Trunks, kills Mai, breaks the jar open, and Zamasu is released.

Sealing Zamasu realistically would have changed nothing given how savvy Goku Black was. He would have quickly figured out what happened and freed Zamasu.
Goku Black couldn't handle Trunks Goku and Vegeta on his own especially Trunks at that point.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun May 14, 2017 8:16 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:

Goku Black couldn't handle Trunks Goku and Vegeta on his own especially Trunks at that point.
Didn't Goku Black channel his anger to create a scythe which he then used to accidently tear open a portal through time and space to create clones that were more powerful than SSJB Goku and Vegeta? I mean, if those clone were representation of Goku Black's strength at the time then he was still stronger than most of the main cast.