The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SmugStick
Patreon Supporter

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by SmugStick » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:44 pm

Okay so what if Vegetto had infused before he went into BOO?
My immortal Phoenix died of food poisoning

Missions complete:
All Of Kai
All DB on DVD
Current Missions:
Dragon Boxes (Funi)
GT season 1

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8udQV ... 4GFPrFEPzg
Twitter https://twitter.com/SmugStick

RecolorSaiyan
Regular

Post by RecolorSaiyan » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:12 am

What if Goku and Gohan had successfully potara fused during the Buu Arc. What happens with regards to BoG and beyond with a hypothetical "Kakahan"?

Assume potara is permenant

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:40 pm

What if Goku tried to teach Zeno to fight so he could spar with him?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:46 pm

RecolorSaiyan wrote:What if Goku and Gohan had successfully potara fused during the Buu Arc. What happens with regards to BoG and beyond with a hypothetical "Kakahan"?

It would be very awkward for Kakahan. He’d probably stop being married to chi chi. Being half her son and all. Would probably act as a smarter goku. However he’d still fail against Beerus. Remember they said Vegito is the superior fusion and even then Goku saw no way of beating Beerus with Vegito. Even a hypothetical ultimate kakahan or ssj3 Vegito would do nothing against Beerus.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:48 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:What if Goku tried to teach Zeno to fight so he could spar with him?
Zeno would accidentally kill Goku with his sheer power.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:51 am

Berserker1921 wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:What if Goku tried to teach Zeno to fight so he could spar with him?
Zeno would accidentally kill Goku with his sheer power.
But it seems that the only effective offensive power Zeno has is his erase ability, so as long as he doesn't use that, Goku should be fine.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssjcell » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:01 pm

What if present Android's came out with the same strength as the future Android's? Does Vegeta kill 18?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:19 pm

Ssjcell wrote:What if present Android's came out with the same strength as the future Android's? Does Vegeta kill 18?
I believe Trunks said that he could last a bit against #17 and #18 from future.
He was weaker than Future Gohan who said that he wants to be as strong as Goku before his death, so he was weaker.
Since in present they trained hard for 3 years they would be a lot stronger than their future counterparts (and much stronger than F.Gohan) so i think Vegeta should be able to kill #18 easily.

Honestly, since #19 and Gero were meant to be androids from future i believe they might have been meant to be as strong as future #17 and #18.
So if Vegeta could wreck #19 and Gero he might've been able to wreck future #17 and #18 as well.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:46 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Ssjcell wrote:What if present Android's came out with the same strength as the future Android's? Does Vegeta kill 18?
I believe Trunks said that he could last a bit against #17 and #18 from future.
He was weaker than Future Gohan who said that he wants to be as strong as Goku before his death, so he was weaker.
Since in present they trained hard for 3 years they would be a lot stronger than their future counterparts (and much stronger than F.Gohan) so i think Vegeta should be able to kill #18 easily.

Honestly, since #19 and Gero were meant to be androids from future i believe they might have been meant to be as strong as future #17 and #18.
So if Vegeta could wreck #19 and Gero he might've been able to wreck future #17 and #18 as well.
I see the fight going the same way as the manga but 18 is winded like 17 was with Piccolo. A Big bang attack will destroy her if she's caught off guard.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:50 pm

RecolorSaiyan wrote:What if Goku and Gohan had successfully potara fused during the Buu Arc. What happens with regards to BoG and beyond with a hypothetical "Kakahan"?

They would try to defuse with Shenron since it would be awkward to live with Videl and Chi-Chi as your wife and girlfriend.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:26 am

shadowfox87 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: What if in the Return of the Saiyans Saga of the early part of the Dragon Ball Z Anime series, The Great Leviathan from the Waking The Dragons Saga of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime series, had made his very perverted presence known from the absolute darkest and deepest depths of the farthest reaches of space to interrupt the battle between most of the Z Fighters of the first generation, Nappa, the Bald Bastard, Vegeta, the Royal Retard, and the Saibamen? About when one of the Z Fighters were about to have an encounter with one of the Saibamen?
The Great Leviathan requires souls to get stronger. While in Yugioh terms, his power is immeasurable, and is stated to be infinity, he is still no match for Vegeta and Nappa. Vegeta at that time, had enough power to wipe out the entire planet. The Great Leviathan even at full power, is only capable of creating storms that can destroy a country. Thus, the Great Leviathan would be defeated easily. Vegeta and Nappa would eat it after cooking it after their fight.
What if near the very end of the Captain Ginyu Saga of Dragon Ball Z, when the injured duo of Son Goku and Captain Ginyu had gotten their very own respective original bodies back, Goku had enough of his very own energy this time around for it to count to have his Kamehameha hit Captain Ginyu dead on?

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:06 pm

I asked this question before, but now I wanna get a modern perspective on it. What if Future Trunks stayed in our timelime, resulting in him competing in the Tournament of Power? Who would he replace? Would he have been a good addition to the team? Would Android 17 have wished back his timeline alongside the other universes?
Caulifla best girl! :)

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssjcell » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:34 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:I asked this question before, but now I wanna get a modern perspective on it. What if Future Trunks stayed in our timelime, resulting in him competing in the Tournament of Power? Who would he replace? Would he have been a good addition to the team? Would Android 17 have wished back his timeline alongside the other universes?
The team would have been more formidable and he would have probably relaxed tien

Lunatic Fringe
Regular

Post by Lunatic Fringe » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:11 am

What if Goku had healed himself with a Senzu bean before Cell swiped the bag from Kuririn?

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:36 pm

Lunatic Fringe wrote:What if Goku had healed himself with a Senzu bean before Cell swiped the bag from Kuririn?
He would be a great help dealing with the Cell Juniors, but Cell would interfere and if he not ends up killing anyone to get Gohan enraged he would just blow up the planet and win.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssjcell » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:04 pm

Noah wrote:
Lunatic Fringe wrote:What if Goku had healed himself with a Senzu bean before Cell swiped the bag from Kuririn?
He would be a great help dealing with the Cell Juniors, but Cell would interfere and if he not ends up killing anyone to get Gohan enraged he would just blow up the planet and win.
What if master roshi doesn't miss the rice cooker do we have no piccolo? How strong is gohan do they even beat radditz?

Waluigiman
Beyond Newbie

Post by Waluigiman » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:24 pm

What if Majin Buu somehow became friends with the Z fighters besides Hercule (before his dog had been shot)? Would this had affected the story at all?

Kaiza_Toshiyuki
Temporarily Banned

Post by Kaiza_Toshiyuki » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:03 pm

Waluigiman wrote:What if Majin Buu somehow became friends with the Z fighters besides Hercule (before his dog had been shot)? Would this had affected the story at all?

The Buu saga would have ended there and goku would remain in other world. Beerus would wake up to find his super saiyan god dead and loose interest, frieza would be revived, find that goku is dead, and destroy the earth. Zamasu would never be evil and the tournament of power would never happen. Its arguable to whether or not zeno would erase all of the universes.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:17 pm

What if Goku had a daughter during the 5 year gap between the end of the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai and the beginning of Z?
Caulifla best girl! :)

Kaiza_Toshiyuki
Temporarily Banned

Post by Kaiza_Toshiyuki » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:58 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:What if Goku had a daughter during the 5 year gap between the end of the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai and the beginning of Z?
You mean like if he had Gohan and another girl, or replace Gohan with a girl?