The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:16 pm

Gog wrote:
Doctor. wrote:
Gog wrote:Goku fell in love with Yamcha?
You really like these shipping what-ifs, don't you?
No I don't!

Anyway;

What if?

Vegeta and Nappa fell for each other?
1) Right... :P

2) Vegeta would not have killed Nappa with his Galaxy Breaker... :problem:

3) What if instead of being made from Commeson, Copy-Vegeta was simply made out of jello? :lol:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:19 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Gog wrote:
Doctor. wrote: You really like these shipping what-ifs, don't you?
No I don't!

Anyway;

What if?

Vegeta and Nappa fell for each other?
1) Right... :P

2) Vegeta would not have killed Nappa with his Galaxy Breaker... :problem:

3) What if instead of being made from Commeson, Copy-Vegeta was simply made out of jello? :lol:
3) Goku would eat him to death.

What if?

Beerus was stronger than Whis?

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:44 pm

Gog wrote:What if?

Goku Black didn't play around with Trunks?
Ningen Zero Kekaku would be completed but Black would not reach his peak: the strongest transformation Super Saiyan Rosé without having the chance to fight with Goku in the present.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:07 pm

Noah wrote:

Goku Black didn't play around with Trunks?
Ningen Zero Kekaku would be completed but Black would not reach his peak: the strongest transformation Super Saiyan Rosé without having the chance to fight with Goku in the present.
In the manga he achieves it when Vegeta beats the shit out of him, though that wouldn't happen either in this scenario.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:56 pm

What if?

Bulma looked like Dodoria?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:27 am

What if Shenron was summoned by Zeno? Considering how he reacted to Beerus
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:41 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:What if Shenron was summoned by Zeno? Considering how he reacted to Beerus
Shenron would either faint, or have a heart attack.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:10 am

What if Trunks hired Hit to kill Black?

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:What if Shenron was summoned by Zeno? Considering how he reacted to Beerus
But the question is, would he know Zeno? I don't know about Kami and Dende, but something tells me they probably don't know about Gods higher than Kaioshin/Hakaishin :think:
BlueBasilisk wrote:What if Trunks hired Hit to kill Black?
Considering Trunks somehow was able to go to Universe 6 and contact Hit, I think he would be sucessful. Early Black is probably not a match for SSJ3 Goku, against Hit he would be murdered
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:33 pm

What if?

There wasn't only 28 planets with mortal life on them?

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:35 pm

There wasn't only 28 planets with mortal life on them?
Then we could possibly meet fighters that were as strong and if not as strong as buu and gohan. Maybe someone like Hit. But we will never know. Since kaioshin is shit at his job and countless destruction of thousands of worlds thanks to Beerus, Buu, Frieza, and the saiyans. We don't have that.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:40 pm

What if Vegeta (current) accidentally was pulled back in time and sort of like days of future past. Entered the mind of his younger self from the saiyan saga? What would change and happen?

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:02 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:What if Vegeta (current) accidentally was pulled back in time and sort of like days of future past. Entered the mind of his younger self from the saiyan saga? What would change and happen?
Well first off he would be far less aggressive than he was in the Saiyan saga. He goes to Earth instead of Raditz, and helps the Z fighters, there later adventures are also much more successful with Vegeta.

What if?

Goku could bump up Kaio Kenx40?

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:52 pm

Goku could bump up Kaio Kenx40?
It would be interesting for a point he would be able to match Freeza's full power, so that would be an evenly matched final battle, but my bet that Goku would probably not endure the strain of the Kaioken and Freeza would last enough in his 100% to kill him.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

YajirobiTheGreat
Not-So-Newbie

Post by YajirobiTheGreat » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:59 am

What if King Kai reported that an existential threat (Cell) to their tiny universe was holding a tournament on the Planet Earth to the Grand Kai, who in turn told the Supreme Kai, who upon hearing this saw the dangers of Babidi getting involved along with the danger of someone stronger than Frieza posing a threat to the entire universe, and then decided he needed to enter? So basically, what if the Supreme Kai and Kabito entered the Cell Games?

And for a second scenario, say that it is the exact same thing, only the Supreme Kai and Kabito fused by mistake beforehand and entered as Kabito Kai?

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:57 am

YajirobiTheGreat wrote:What if King Kai reported that an existential threat (Cell) to their tiny universe was holding a tournament on the Planet Earth to the Grand Kai, who in turn told the Supreme Kai, who upon hearing this saw the dangers of Babidi getting involved along with the danger of someone stronger than Frieza posing a threat to the entire universe, and then decided he needed to enter? So basically, what if the Supreme Kai and Kabito entered the Cell Games?

And for a second scenario, say that it is the exact same thing, only the Supreme Kai and Kabito fused by mistake beforehand and entered as Kabito Kai?
They make no lick of difference. Except maybe the Z sword is broken early, Gohan does the dance, and Cell does the dance as well as Goku deems it unfair if Gohan just got the power up. Cell kills everyone and goes into a deep extensional crisis over the fact that he killed the only fighters who could give him some fun.

Same happens as before except Cell has to work for it this time.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:41 pm

Gog wrote:
YajirobiTheGreat wrote:What if King Kai reported that an existential threat (Cell) to their tiny universe was holding a tournament on the Planet Earth to the Grand Kai, who in turn told the Supreme Kai, who upon hearing this saw the dangers of Babidi getting involved along with the danger of someone stronger than Frieza posing a threat to the entire universe, and then decided he needed to enter? So basically, what if the Supreme Kai and Kabito entered the Cell Games?

They make no lick of difference. Except maybe the Z sword is broken early, Gohan does the dance, and Cell does the dance as well as Goku deems it unfair if Gohan just got the power up. Cell kills everyone and goes into a deep extensional crisis over the fact that he killed the only fighters who could give him some fun.

Goku would not let Cell power up with Old Kai, Goku only let Cell heal the power he had currently because he knew Gohan would still murder stomp that.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:04 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:

Goku would not let Cell power up with Old Kai, Goku only let Cell heal the power he had currently because he knew Gohan would still murder stomp that.
He would still believe that Gohan would murder stomp Cell in this scenario. And it would be unfair in Goku's eyes if Gohan got the power up and Cell didn't get the power up.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:07 pm

Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:

He would still believe that Gohan would murder stomp Cell in this scenario. And it would be unfair in Goku's eyes if Gohan got the power up and Cell didn't get the power up.
Goku didn't need Cell to power up when Gohan went ssj2 nor did he ask for Buu's potential to be unlocked.

Goku giving Cell a senzu at the Cell games is far different from Gohan getting his power unlocked.

Eternal Super Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Eternal Super Saiyan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:00 pm

Gog wrote:
Vegetes wrote:What if Dr.Gero waited a couple more years, perfecting his machinery and prepping.
Then he would have won.

What if?

Bulma never met Goku?
We wouldn't have a story. No DB, DBZ, no Kanzenshuu forum!! :lol:
"Lord Beers, what are those?? Do they taste like root beer?" ~ Goku