Is it possible to achieve Rosé?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gog
I Live Here

Re: Is it possible to achieve Rosé?

Post by Gog » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:37 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:I think the last universe survival arc implied Goku vould get Rose.
Huh, how? Was there anything confirming this? Or are you making this up? Not trying to insult you just want to know :?
The preview says it looks forward to Goku's further evolution, I'm thinking a new transformation.
Or it could simply be KAIO KEN TIMES 20!

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:19 am

Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:
Huh, how? Was there anything confirming this? Or are you making this up? Not trying to insult you just want to know :?
The preview says it looks forward to Goku's further evolution, I'm thinking a new transformation.
Or Ssj White.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:37 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Or Ssj White.
Oh, god please no. Please no forms

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:50 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:I think the last universe survival arc implied Goku vould get Rose.

Considering Goku Black was a Goku's body from one year in the future of our Goku, it might be possible he'll achieve Rosè through perfect God Ki control.
Hopefully it's not the case and Goku would look like shit with Rose hair with his outfit
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:05 pm

emperior wrote:
miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:

Considering Goku Black was a Goku's body from one year in the future of our Goku, it might be possible he'll achieve Rosè through perfect God Ki control.
Hopefully it's not the case and Goku would look like shit with Rose hair with his outfit
Oh god. SSR Goku... I don't know If I could live in a world where that's reality

Thanos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Thanos » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:31 pm

I always got the impression that SSJR was simply "corrupt" SSJ/SSJB. As others have mentioned, the hair and aura of the form match the overall colour scheme of his energy and attacks.
Thanos before Thanos was cool.