Goku is a mass murderer

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Re: Goku is a mass murderer

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:56 pm

Zamasu is a hypocrite, he views mortal as violent and destructive yet he enjoys inflicting pain and suffering on others and just as destructive as any evil mortal.

Also his plan was doomed to fail, without out evil and destruction balance is lost. His perfect utopia would have stagnated and decayed while he when mad from isolation.

Merged Zamasu
Banned

Post by Merged Zamasu » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Zamasu is a hypocrite, he views mortal as violent and destructive yet he enjoys inflicting pain and suffering on others and just as destructive as any evil mortal.

Also his plan was doomed to fail, without out evil and destruction balance is lost. His perfect utopia would have stagnated and decayed while he when mad from isolation.
With the only difference that the mortals do so for their own gains, Zamasu did that for the well-being of the Universe. It's a fact the Universe would be better off without mortals. How many planets were destroyed just by Frieza, Buu, Vegeta and Goku? I will agree Zamasu was incoherent, as he became the very thing he swore to destroy: a beast. But he had reasons to destroy entire planets, unlike people like the Sayans who did that just for fun.

Also, Zamasu's utopia involved a world free from the violence of mortals, where everyone is under the control of Zamasu. In short, a peaceful world. That would hardly decay, as any dissident would be quickly dealt with by Zamasu.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:11 pm

Merged Zamasu wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:Zamasu is a hypocrite, he views mortal as violent and destructive yet he enjoys inflicting pain and suffering on others and just as destructive as any evil mortal.

With the only difference that the mortals do so for their own gains, Zamasu did that for the well-being of the Universe. It's a fact the Universe would be better off without mortals. How many planets were destroyed just by Frieza, Buu, Vegeta and Goku? I will agree Zamasu was incoherent, as he became the very thing he swore to destroy: a beast. But he had reasons to destroy entire planets, unlike people like the Sayans who did that just for fun.

Also, Zamasu's utopia involved a world free from the violence of mortals, where everyone is under the control of Zamasu. In short, a peaceful world. That would hardly decay, as any dissident would be quickly dealt with by Zamasu.
And were dose taking joy in pain and reveling in the destruction you cause factor into this grand an noble scheme? How can he calm to be any better then the mortal when he is just as guilty of the crimes he judges them for. On top of that Zamasu feared that mortal would on day become a threat to the god, yet all the gods were murdered in cold blood, not by a mortal, but one of their own kin. And to top it all of he had to steal the body and power of a mortal to even get this grand "Zero Mortals" plan of the ground. Well I'm sorry but fusion or no, Zamasu is part mortal himself. Had he just gone round blowing up planets and people quickly I would not call him a hypocrite because he lived by the "Justice" he glorified but thats no the case. Zamasu takes pleasure in the suffering he inflicts, he could have just vaparised chi-chi and goten but he instead cut with his blade, he could destroyed the whole human resistance with one attack but chose to play cat and mouse with them. All of those things show that Zamasu "Justice" is a "Its only bad when you do it, when I do its good" logical fallacy. You cannot clam superiority if you commit acts of atrocity for the same petty and spiteful reasons the people you hated do or you think they did.

But the horribly funniest thing is that all his talk of justice is all crap, what this is really all about is that Zamasu is an immature, self-entitled brat of a kaioshin who got his ego bruised. He cant cope with one mortal was a little rude to him and beat him in a fight because of his high and mighty "gods are great and infallible" mind set. Like many immature and self-entitled people (Light Yagami I'm looking at you!), Zamasu could not handle his perfect little "safe space" getting punch in the face and rather then trying to learn from the experience of loosing to someone stronger, he childishly jumped to the conclusion that all mortal were evil, based on Goku of all people! Gowasu could have taken him to the most peaceful planets in existence and he would have found "evil" there.

Simply put Zamasu lives in his own little world and when Goku smacks him up side the head with reality, rather then deal with it, Zamasu tries to turn reality into a giant "safe space" where he is right and none can prove him wrong.

And as for his utopia, it can decay because nothing will grow, nothing will learn, nothing will change. It all will just stay the same and it will all be Zamasu. It will be a crippling, totalitarian reality of pure, mind numbing boredom that will rot from the inside out. Let me give you an example, have you heard of Ark Survival Evolved? Well basically its a survival, open-world game. Now I wanted to build the perfect base were I could live and I didn't want to die doing it or wait. So on went god mode and I used codes to quick get all the stuff I needed. I never finished it. Why? Because I got bored because it was to easy and I changed my mind. Every-time I got close to finishing something, I got bored, changed my mind and started over on a new idea I had. It happened over and over and over again until I became so disheartend I stopped playing for a while. It was then I realized what was wrong, it was to easy. Without the games threats to challenge me or destroy what I had built, my building lost its sense of achievement,easily done and undone at my whim. It became a boring, pointless cycle of creation and destruction that all happend as I wanted it to.

Thats was Zamasu's utopia would be, without the chaos of free will, choice, chance and accidents all his Good and Justice will loose all meaning. How can white be white if their is no black? How can there be good without evil? What good is a utopia if all you share it with a mindless dolls who do and say everything you want? These things would have driven Zamasu to a madness that makes his one in the show look like nothing. Thats the decay I mean, the decay of his spirit and mind through never ending boredom, a hell of his own making.

Zamasu would have become just like Garlic Jr only he trapped himself. The only way out would be to create free mortal life again.
Last edited by Lord Frieza on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Post by dbs fanboy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:15 pm

I don't get the title :eh:
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:[spoiler]And were dose taking joy in pain and reveling in the destruction you cause factor into this grand an noble scheme? How can he calm to be any better then the mortal when he is just as guilty of the crimes he judges them for. On top of that Zamasu feared that mortal would on day become a threat to the god, yet all the gods were murdered in cold blood, not by a mortal, but one of their own kin. And to top it all of he had to steal the body and power of a mortal to even get this grand "Zero Mortals" plan of the ground. Well I'm sorry but fusion or no, Zamasu is part mortal himself. Had he just gone round blowing up planets and people quickly I would not call him a hypocrite because he lived by the "Justice" he glorified but thats no the case. Zamasu takes pleasure in the suffering he inflicts, he could have just vaparised chi-chi and goten but he instead cut with his blade, he could destroyed the whole human resistance with one attack but chose to play cat and mouse with them. All of those things show that Zamasu "Justice" is a "Its only bad when you do it, when I do its good" logical fallacy. You cannot clam superiority if you commit acts of atrocity for the same petty and spiteful reasons the people you hated do or you think they did.

But the horribly funniest thing is that all his talk of justice if all crap, what this is really all about is that Zamasu is an immature, self-entitled brat of a kaioshin who got his ego bruised. He cant cope with one mortal was a little rude to him and beat him in a fight because of his high and mighty "gods are great and infallible" mind set. Like many immature and self-entitled people (Light Yagami I'm looking at you!), Zamasu could not handle his perfect little "safe space" getting punch in the face and rather then trying to learn from the experience of loosing to someone stronger, he childishly jumped to the conclusion that all mortal were evil, based on Goku of all people! Gowasu could have taken him to the most peaceful planets in existence and he would have found "evil" there.

Simply put Zamasu lives in his own little world and when Goku smacks him up side the head with reality, rather then deal with it, Zamasu tries to turn reality into a giant "safe space" where he is right and none can prove him wrong.

And as for his utopia, it can decay because nothing will grow, nothing will learn, nothing will change. It all will just stay the same and it will all be Zamasu. It will be a crippling, totalitarian reality of pure, mind numbing boredom that will rot from the inside out. Let me give you an example, have you heard of Ark Survival Evolved? Well basically its a survival, open-world game. Now I wanted to build the perfect base were I could live and I didn't want to die doing it or wait. So on went god mode and I used codes to quick get all the stuff I needed. I never finished it. Why? Because I got bored because it worse to easy and I changed my mind. Every-time a got close to finishing something, I got bored, changed my mind and started over on a new idea I had. It happened over and over and over again until I became so disheartend I stopped playing for a while. It was then I realized what was wrong, it was to easy. Without the games threats to challenge me or destroy what I had built, my building lost its sense of achievement,easily done and undone at my whim. It became a boring, pointless cycle of creation and destruction that all happend as I wanted it to.

Thats was Zamasu's utopia would be, without the chaos of free will, choice, chance and accidents all his Good and Justice will loose all meaning. How can white be white if their is no black? How can there be good without evil? What good is a utopia if all you share it with a mindless dolls who do and say everything you want? These things would have driven Zamasu to a madness that makes his one in the show look like nothing. Thats the decay I mean, the decay of his spirit and mind through never ending boredom, a hell of his own making.

Zamasu would have become just like Garlic Jr only he trapped himself. The only way out would be to create free mortal life again.[/spoiler]
That would have been an interesting twist and perhaps an ending unlike anything in DB.
I think I saw someone else here clamoring for an ending like this.
Good write up!

Merged Zamasu
Banned

Post by Merged Zamasu » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:26 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
Merged Zamasu wrote:

And were dose taking joy in pain and reveling in the destruction you cause factor into this grand an noble scheme? How can he calm to be any better then the mortal when he is just as guilty of the crimes he judges them for. On top of that Zamasu feared that mortal would on day become a threat to the god, yet all the gods were murdered in cold blood, not by a mortal, but one of their own kin. And to top it all of he had to steal the body and power of a mortal to even get this grand "Zero Mortals" plan of the ground. Well I'm sorry but fusion or no, Zamasu is part mortal himself. Had he just gone round blowing up planets and people quickly I would not call him a hypocrite because he lived by the "Justice" he glorified but thats no the case. Zamasu takes pleasure in the suffering he inflicts, he could have just vaparised chi-chi and goten but he instead cut with his blade, he could destroyed the whole human resistance with one attack but chose to play cat and mouse with them. All of those things show that Zamasu "Justice" is a "Its only bad when you do it, when I do its good" logical fallacy. You cannot clam superiority if you commit acts of atrocity for the same petty and spiteful reasons the people you hated do or you think they did.

But the horribly funniest thing is that all his talk of justice if all crap, what this is really all about is that Zamasu is an immature, self-entitled brat of a kaioshin who got his ego bruised. He cant cope with one mortal was a little rude to him and beat him in a fight because of his high and mighty "gods are great and infallible" mind set. Like many immature and self-entitled people (Light Yagami I'm looking at you!), Zamasu could not handle his perfect little "safe space" getting punch in the face and rather then trying to learn from the experience of loosing to someone stronger, he childishly jumped to the conclusion that all mortal were evil, based on Goku of all people! Gowasu could have taken him to the most peaceful planets in existence and he would have found "evil" there.

And as for his utopia, it can decay because nothing will grow, nothing will learn, nothing will change. It all will just stay the same and it will all be Zamasu. It will be a crippling, totalitarian reality of pure, mind numbing boredom that will rot from the inside out. Let me give you an example, have you heard of Ark Survival Evolved? Well basically its a survival, open-world game. Now I wanted to build the perfect base were I could live and I didn't want to die doing it or wait. So on went god mode and I used codes to quick get all the stuff I needed. I never finished it. Why? Because I got bored because it was to easy and I changed my mind. Every-time I got close to finishing something, I got bored, changed my mind and started over on a new idea I had. It happened over and over and over again until I became so disheartend I stopped playing for a while. It was then I realized what was wrong, it was to easy. Without the games threats to challenge me or destroy what I had built, my building lost its sense of achievement,easily done and undone at my whim. It became a boring, pointless cycle of creation and destruction that all happend as I wanted it to.

Zamasu would have become just like Garlic Jr only he trapped himself. The only way out would be to create free mortal life again.
There are people, such as Zamasu, who just want to rule. Who want to be worshipped as Supreme Gods. Zamasu has gone too far for his utopian world to just ditch it as soon as he gets bored. He betrayed everyone and everything he loved, and didn't feel any remorse for that, only joy at the coming of his utopia.

I also know very well that Zamasu was incoherent. In fact, i said that he was mad because, instead of just erasing all mortals, sparing them pain and suffering, he chose to revel in their slow death and torture them. Also, Goku was just the last straw, Zamasu had already observed countless planets, and watched mortals' behaviour, as they did nothing but compltely disregard the beauty of the Universe, and never learned from their mistakes.
Last edited by Merged Zamasu on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:40 pm

[spoiler]
Merged Zamasu wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
Merged Zamasu wrote:

There are people, such as Zamasu, who just want to rule. Who want to be worshipped as Supreme Gods. Zamasu has gone too far for his utopian world to just ditch it as soon as he gets bored. He betrayed everyone and everything he loved, and didn't feel any remorse for that, only joy at the coming of his utopia.

I also know very well that Zamasu was incoherent. In fact, i said that he was mad because, instead of just erasing all mortals, sparing them pain and suffering, he chose to revel in their slow death and torture them. Also, Goku was just the last straw, Zamasu had already observed countless planets, and watched mortals' behaviour, as they did nothing but compltely disregard the beauty of the Universe, and never learned from their mistakes.
[/spoiler]

I think you and I see eye to eye more then I thought.

Edit: to clarify you understand Zamasu as he is. I understand him and the way he thinks just as well as you do.

But I also understand what his actions will lead to, what they are inevitably leading to, if he did win then and didn't give up his utopia then his deviant, incoherent nature would have gotten worse until he turned into a perverse mad god trapped in a box of light, laughing at the walls for all eternity.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:49 pm

[spoiler]
Merged Zamasu wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
Merged Zamasu wrote:

[/spoiler]

Also: Never learn from their mistakes? But they do always always growing, always learning. Like children. You need to given them time to grow up and not all will. But you have to be willing to nurture them, to be patient and to try. Every planet is a flower, every being its seeds.

Are flowers and trees pointless in their cycle, do the sickly and deformed trees mean that all are sick and twisted? If a branch breaks and hits your head dose that make you thoughts of evil trees justified?