Can Zamasu teleport?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Doctor.
Banned

Can Zamasu teleport?

Post by Doctor. » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:31 pm

I'm not talking about Goku Black, who can obviously use the more battle-centric Instant Transmission, I'm talking about the teleportation technique that Shin uses. He never displayed the skill, but it seems incredibly likely that he's able to do so.

- Kaioshin and Kibito are able to teleport, Boo learns the skill instantly.
- Goku Black and Zamasu state they have purged multiple planets thus far and have killed the Gods in all of the different universes. Doing something like that would take a ridiculous amount of time unless they could teleport instantly.
- Zamasu manages to gather the Super Dragon Balls with ease. Even knowing their location, he should have trouble gathering them since U6 and U7 are extremely vast.
- When fighting Goku Black in the future, nobody ever sensed Zamasu's ki. It was when Goku Black was about to finish off Goku with his Kamehameha that Zamasu intervened and came out of the sky.
- Zamasu travels to Zuno's palace in U7, has a conversation and manages to return to his realm in U10 in half a day. For comparison, Whis' cube would take hours to reach the outside of U7, Zamasu travelled through 3 universes in roughly the same amount of time.

Gog
I Live Here

Re: Can Zamasu teleport?

Post by Gog » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:37 pm

Probably, nothing ever really implies that he has the ability, but he never once actually uses the ability on earth. Would have come in handy. So no I don't believe he knew that ability in the anime.

The manga on the other hand

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:29 pm

Maybe and maybe not. Zamasu was a kaioshin-in-training, he clearly dose not have full knowledge of kaioshin items like the potara earings and since his training was never completed he may not have access to abilities other full trained ones do.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:31 pm

There's a scene of him magically appearing on Gowasu's planet, so I think he can.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:11 pm

He probably can, considering how after he made a wish to the SDB to switch bodies with Goku on a distant space, he immediately appeared on Earth to kill Goku and his family.

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:51 pm

I think this would be more or less required for him to sneak around gathering the Super Dragon Balls, showing up at Zuno's, etc.?

It's probably what facilitated their god-killing multiversal road trip as well.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:29 am

Of course he can.
We even see him do it with Gowasu, when they go to the Barbarian planet.

Merged Zamasu
Banned

Post by Merged Zamasu » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:56 am

If he didn't know the Teleport technique, how would he have arrived on Earth so fast?