Did Zarama ever encounter Majin Buu?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Did Zarama ever encounter Majin Buu?

Post by Almighty Majin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:20 pm

In Dragon Ball Super, Zuno states that Zarama created the Super Dragon Balls in Year 41 which isn't that far from when Buu started doing his business (at the beginning of time). Do you think that he was hibernating during that time or do you think Buu could have possibly been some entirely different creature and an encounter with the Dragon God made him into how he was seen in Dragon Ball (as Kid Buu)?

Gog
I Live Here

Re: Did Zarama ever encounter Majin Buu?

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:23 pm

No, and nothing even implies it, besides potential fan fiction of course, and even then, what was implied that the dragon god even made the super dragon balls in universe 7?

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:33 pm

Gog wrote:No, and nothing even implies it, besides potential fan fiction of course, and even then, what was implied that the dragon god even made the super dragon balls in universe 7?
The only implication is that they exist within U6 and U7 only so he may have created them in U6 alternatively. I was more or less curious of it mainly because of the statement that Buu has been around since time immemorial (as some primordial chaos creature) and then seeing how his power pales in comparison to all these gods seems rather underwhelming in that view imo.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 pm

Almighty Majin wrote:
Gog wrote:No, and nothing even implies it, besides potential fan fiction of course, and even then, what was implied that the dragon god even made the super dragon balls in universe 7?
The only implication is that they exist within U6 and U7 only so he may have created them in U6 alternatively. I was more or less curious of it mainly because of the statement that Buu has been around since time immemorial (as some primordial chaos creature) and then seeing how his power pales in comparison to all these gods seems rather underwhelming in that view imo.
He probably created them in the sixth universe, so he probably would never encounter Majin Buu. Also the seventh universe is a big place, so I imagine that he wouldn't encounter Majin Buu, even if he visited and plopped the dragon balls there