People who have an issue with Goku's character in Super

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Totamo
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

People who have an issue with Goku's character in Super

Post by Totamo » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:39 am

This is not deflection but a question.

Goku was kindhearted, funloving and all around carefree in dragonball but in Z, Goku's actions are very very questionable. Goku was doing things that he never did in ball and were responsible for 2 sagas happening which resulted in a lot of death including his own.

Goku was far more reckless and selfish in the second part and I argue more stupid. I have always said Goku has been the same in super as he was in Z aside form a few exceptions and I stand by that, but there is definitely a debate for Goku's characterization in Ball and Z.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: People who have an issue with Goku's character in Super

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:50 am

There have been countless similar threads and discussions over in the "Dragon Ball Super" sub-section, so I would recommend taking your thoughts there.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::