How to spam the Dragon Balls

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

How to spam the Dragon Balls

Post by Captain Strawberry » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:30 pm

I don't know if I am the first to bring this up.

1) Make a wish as normal

2) Collect the Dragon balls while they are in rest mode

3) Go to the room of spirit and time

4) Wait outside of the Room of Spirit and time for a full day and bring them outside
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Re: How to spam the Dragon Balls

Post by dbgtFO » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:24 am

Captain Strawberry wrote:I don't know if I am the first to bring this up.
You are not:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=30157&start=8000#p953118

But to be fair that was almist 2 years ago in a massive topic, where it got buried pretty quickly under all the other posts.

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:01 am

dbgtFO wrote:
Captain Strawberry wrote:I don't know if I am the first to bring this up.
You are not:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=30157&start=8000#p953118

But to be fair that was almist 2 years ago in a massive topic, where it got buried pretty quickly under all the other posts.
I guess great minds think a like
Kuro Tenshi

Darkprince410
I Live Here

Post by Darkprince410 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:31 pm

No, you are most certainly not the first. It, or some variation of it, has been brought up multiple times throughout the Dragon Ball community ever since the Room of Spirit and Time's debut in the dub of the anime (I imagine it's existed since before then too, but at least by then it was prevalent).

The biggest issue would be collecting them when they're in their stone form, as they don't emit anything that makes them appear as anything other than stone. Essentially they'd need to be caught in midair by individuals in order for it to be possible.

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:26 pm

I've never heard this personally. I've always wondered why they don't just grab the DB's when they fly off so they never have to search for them again.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

dario03
Advanced Regular

Post by dario03 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:27 pm

I wonder if that would work though. If the creator dying causes the balls to be inert would moving them to another dimension do the same? You might have to have the creator go in too.
floofychan333 wrote:I've never heard this personally. I've always wondered why they don't just grab the DB's when they fly off so they never have to search for them again.
Yeah odd they never do except for when Goku caught the 4 star ball.

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:16 pm

Darkprince410 wrote:No, you are most certainly not the first. It, or some variation of it, has been brought up multiple times throughout the Dragon Ball community ever since the Room of Spirit and Time's debut in the dub of the anime (I imagine it's existed since before then too, but at least by then it was prevalent).

The biggest issue would be collecting them when they're in their stone form, as they don't emit anything that makes them appear as anything other than stone. Essentially they'd need to be caught in midair by individuals in order for it to be possible.
Or make a giant bubble before they depart.
Kuro Tenshi