I just found out something about Super Buu Piccolo

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

desu
Beyond Newbie

I just found out something about Super Buu Piccolo

Post by desu » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:08 am

So I was navigating through Youtube when I found this video called ''Buuhan Turns Back Into Super Buu'' in my recommended videos. I knew that in the anime when Gohan and the kids were removed from inside Buu, he turned back into Super Buu Piccolo (but without the kids) and he looks like this [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Now, I knew that in the anime they decided to make him look like Super Buu with the kids and Piccolo absorbed, compared to the manga were he has Piccolo's clothes [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
But today I just found out he actually has Piccolo's clothes! But they were colored as white and pink, could it have been a error when coloring? If so, why wasn't it fixed in Kai?
Did they just decide to make him look like when he has the kids and Piccolo absorbed? (Which looks the same in anime and manga)
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

And as a last detail, in Budokai 3 he looks like in the manga
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

But in Dokkan Battle they made him look like in the anime (without shirt o.O), or maybe it's just him with both kids and Piccolo absorbed but the card crearly says ''Piccolo absorbed''
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

So what you guys think about all this?

SkuLLR3D

Re: I just found out something about Super Buu Piccolo

Post by SkuLLR3D » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Looks like a coloring mistake to me :D

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Re: I just found out something about Super Buu Piccolo

Post by Pantalones » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:21 am

Weird... somehow I never noticed the "pink Piccolo shirt rather than being shirtless" thing, but the folds and such in that first anime screenshot are definitely a shirt and don't look anything like shirtless Super Buu's torso.

I'm guessing they didn't fix it in Kai because nobody working on Kai had ever noticed, either. XD