Which Human character would you incorporate in past stories and why?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Re: Which Human character would you incorporate in past stories and why?

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Sun May 07, 2017 1:07 am

Welp, DBS episode 89 was utterly disappointing - no Goku and Chiaotzu interaction, Master Roshi being exaggeratedly powerful (enough to overpower Tien and be on par with Goku... Lame), the return of the 4 arms technique since the Original Dragon Ball was worthless even against the weakling Roshi (I don't buy the excuse line of Goku of how powerful is the Turtle Hermit who was "secretly training a lot" to explain why he got casted here and in Resurrection 'F' DESPITE BEING WORTHLESS IN DBZ), Chiaotzu's dialogues/verbal skills feel very annoying (all he does is say: "Ten-san" 90% of the time and maybe another word or two with it) and it seems like Toei try to coin the "Pokemon" status for him to please fans (seriously what is he there in the dojo? The bell boy? He's a fucking well-trained martial artist who can guide them WITH Tenshinhan), also didn't liked how worthless they made him in the scene of fighting the talisman possessed REGULAR HUMANS/students of Tien's dojo (got scared of them at first even though he's a skilled and trained-by-the-best fighter in his 40s who fought with note able enemies like King Piccolo, Nappa, Piccolo, Guldo and kept training onwards to not fear/hesitate trying to attack Goku whom he just saw in the Champa Arc while they're below Raditz's tier even with Yurin's witchcraft, same for his lack of casting in RoF). Yurin's age is fucked up, it's about 28 years now in-universe since Tien & Chiaotzu left the Crane School, she should be in her 30s other than a teenage girl. Also: WHY NO LAUNCH?

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Sun May 07, 2017 1:32 am

Israelite Wolfman wrote:She should be in her 30s other than a teenage girl.
They never said that she's a teenager.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

MainJPW
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MainJPW » Sun May 07, 2017 2:21 am

Israelite Wolfman wrote:Welp, DBS episode 89 was utterly disappointing - no Goku and Chiaotzu interaction, Master Roshi being exaggeratedly powerful (enough to overpower Tien and be on par with Goku... Lame), the return of the 4 arms technique since the Original Dragon Ball was worthless even against the weakling Roshi (I don't buy the excuse line of Goku of how powerful is the Turtle Hermit who was "secretly training a lot" to explain why he got casted here and in Resurrection 'F' DESPITE BEING WORTHLESS IN DBZ), Chiaotzu's dialogues/verbal skills feel very annoying (all he does is say: "Ten-san" 90% of the time and maybe another word or two with it) and it seems like Toei try to coin the "Pokemon" status for him to please fans (seriously what is he there in the dojo? The bell boy? He's a fucking well-trained martial artist who can guide them WITH Tenshinhan), also didn't liked how worthless they made him in the scene of fighting the talisman possessed REGULAR HUMANS/students of Tien's dojo (got scared of them at first even though he's a skilled and trained-by-the-best fighter in his 40s who fought with note able enemies like King Piccolo, Nappa, Piccolo, Guldo and kept training onwards to not fear/hesitate trying to attack Goku whom he just saw in the Champa Arc while they're below Raditz's tier even with Yurin's witchcraft, same for his lack of casting in RoF). Yurin's age is fucked up, it's about 28 years now in-universe since Tien & Chiaotzu left the Crane School, she should be in her 30s other than a teenage girl. Also: WHY NO LAUNCH?
Muten Roshi basically got a bs power up to justify his spot on the team, even though they're pushing technique and skill over power. So basically he's stronger than Yamcha and Chaouzu and his attacks are powerful enough to subdue Tenshinhan...nothing but bs.

I don't really get it. What exactly is the point of including Yamcha and Chaouzu in intros and wideshots with Z fighters if they were never going to be utilized? It's just wasted potential. They both train with literal gods while Roshi does nothing for the entirety of Z and all of a sudden he's strong enough to not only hurt Tenshinhan but also go toe to toe with base Goku? Goodness. :problem:

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Sun May 07, 2017 4:54 am

YonedgeHP wrote:
Israelite Wolfman wrote:She should be in her 30s other than a teenage girl.
They never said that she's a teenager.
The info released weeks prior this episode and the preview for it (IIRC) called her "girl". Also Roshi, and I quote, used this line while first harassing her (before stepping it up): "Baby with soft breast". (This episode could never be made in the West, thanks God, it's like going along with perverts and rapists giving them the "green light/ok" for their behavior).
MainJPW wrote:Muten Roshi basically got a bs power up to justify his spot on the team, even though they're pushing technique and skill over power. So basically he's stronger than Yamcha and Chaouzu and his attacks are powerful enough to subdue Tenshinhan...nothing but bs.

I don't really get it. What exactly is the point of including Yamcha and Chaouzu in intros and wideshots with Z fighters if they were never going to be utilized? It's just wasted potential. They both train with literal gods while Roshi does nothing for the entirety of Z and all of a sudden he's strong enough to not only hurt Tenshinhan but also go toe to toe with base Goku? Goodness. :problem:
My official reply about the BS power up Roshi had gotten is "fuck u, writers, the dude wasn't invited by Korin to train for the Saiyans (unlike Yamcha and Chiaotzu, and even Yajirobe) because he was so fucking weak in Z including all of his DBZ movies appearances". Yamcha and Chiaotzu are truly wasted potential and misused characters whom Toriyama screwed over and Toei followed (at least Toei gave them some intros/endings and fillers to shine in).

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun May 07, 2017 4:53 pm

If I were to choose, then I would want Oolong to be more important to more plots outside of the Search For The Dragon Balls arc, say in the Saiyan Saga he scares Vegeta by turning into a worm, and Yajirobe then cuts his tail off, and maybe he gets dragged off to Namek because his shape shifting power is deemed too valuable to not waste.

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Tue May 09, 2017 1:14 am

I wouldn't mind if while Goku was in the Other World after his death in the Cell Games he'd go ask forgiveness from Grandpa Gohan who may join him and King Kai (alongside Bubbles & Gregory) in their journey to the Grand Kai's Planet where he could enjoy the fighting abilities of his "grandson" from the crowd, unless he'll try to enroll too, hey if Roshi managed to get an asspull power ups since RoF then I won't mind seeing Granda Gohan getting some action, too.

When they arrive to their destination King Kai introduces them to Olibu who should get a "flashback" or "hindsight achievements/fights scene" to explain his character's background/origin better. I will also have an episode before the Other World Tournament begins where Goku and Olibu goes/sent by King Kai to the "Cave of the Ancients" (like in the beginning of "Legacy of Goku III: Buu's Fury") that is located in the other side of the planet after learning that it was there where Pikkon became "this powerful" from Sarta who once overheard West Kai. Once getting there they face all sorts of illusion monsters, each stronger than it's predecessor, only to prevail and reach the cave's deepest area where they unleash something more useful than just a cotton gi, I'd say: some sort of a magical artifact located in an inner "island" within the "Fountain of Power" that can unlock their potential a-la-Guru style if they manage to hold it properly, once the ritual is over the whole cave starts melting like in Aladdin, so they let go of the artifact that fall into the "holy water" and escapes the place with a few seconds to spare. The changes in power are well-demonstrated: If Olibu could defeat Mijorin at the beginning of the episode within a close-fight that last 3 minutes, he can now do it within a minute at best. Goku's power level is now on par with Pikkon with heavy clothing (they're equal while Goku goes SSJ and Pikkon uses his full power, which is higher than Super Perfect Cell). Goku asks King Kai if they have ruined the cave for good and he'll reply that this cave melts and reforms in cycles every 10 years, but it's magic towards a person can only be done once (Goku is happy because his grandpa could use it too in the future).

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Tue May 09, 2017 2:47 am

As much as I love the Earthling characters and hate how under-utilized they are, I don't think I'd want to fiddle with the "main" past stories too much.

As an example though, the Garlic Jr. filler saga could've been used as an opportunity for Earthling characters to be active on the front line. Yamcha was infected by that Black Water stuff, fair enough, but Tenshinhan and Chiaotzu literally didn't appear at all, and really should've done, and if I remember, Yajirobe just kept out off the way.

Although it wouldn't have been anything special, I really think they missed a good chance by not having Yamcha and Chiaotzu join the others in fighting Frieza's soldiers. Obviously they wouldn't have been "impressive victories" or anything, it would've just been nice seeing them in action and experiencing some success.

I've also felt Bora and Upa should've been more present in DBZ. Upa could've trained under Roshi and Korin or something and improved as a fighter.

I also feel there is great opportunity for backstory exploration with the likes of Yamcha, Krillin, Tenshinhan, Chiaotzu and Yajirobe, all of whom just appeared already well into their lives without much explanation, and all already had some understanding of martial arts, etc.

I wonder if Tenshinhan's return could lead to his Three Eyed Clan ancestry being explored? That'd be great.
Majin Jator wrote:Yajirobe. His selfish nature would make for interesting/fun team dynamics. I wish he had gone to Namek.
I've always thought Yajirobe should've gone to Namek. He is a great character. I would've enjoyed seeing him used more.
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Tue May 09, 2017 7:53 am

TheZFighter wrote:As an example though, the Garlic Jr. filler saga could've been used as an opportunity for Earthling characters to be active on the front line. Yamcha was infected by that Black Water stuff, fair enough, but Tenshinhan and Chiaotzu literally didn't appear at all, and really should've done, and if I remember, Yajirobe just kept out off the way.

I've always thought Yajirobe should've gone to Namek. He is a great character. I would've enjoyed seeing him used more.
I agree on the Garlic Jr. Saga where Tien and Chiaotzu were absent for no particular reason. I'd be more than happy if they'd be coming to Roshi's home shortly before the whole Black Water Mist crisis began or even shown in their whereabouts being affected by this and go to bite blue haired Launch who was making them launch after they've finished training, then they will all starts havoc the view around them. Then when the saga is over we can see them go back to normal without a trace of knowing what have just happened.

I don't think Yajirobe had what to sell on Namek besides being Bulma's protector while Krillin and Gohan are out. He'd be killed in no time by anyone stronger than him due to the fact he can not fly.

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Tue May 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Israelite Wolfman wrote:I agree on the Garlic Jr. Saga where Tien and Chiaotzu were absent for no particular reason. I'd be more than happy if they'd be coming to Roshi's home shortly before the whole Black Water Mist crisis began or even shown in their whereabouts being affected by this and go to bite blue haired Launch who was making them launch after they've finished training, then they will all starts havoc the view around them. Then when the saga is over we can see them go back to normal without a trace of knowing what have just happened.

I don't think Yajirobe had what to sell on Namek besides being Bulma's protector while Krillin and Gohan are out. He'd be killed in no time by anyone stronger than him due to the fact he can not fly.
Tien and Chiaotzu were absent because that is what they do. They spend the majority of their time isolated from others. It isn't out of character. I don't have issue with the reasoning for their absence, or lack thereof, but rather I take issue because I like the characters a lot and would rather see them involved. I would've enjoyed seeing Piccolo, Gohan, Krillin, Tien and Chiaotzu against Garlic Jr. and the Spice Boys.

That is exactly what Yajirobe would offer on Namek. He obviously wouldn't be a "front line fighter", but he would act as Bulma's protector. Given Yajirobe's selfish and cowardly nature, he would have been made to go against his will, which could've been a source of amusement for us. I could see Yajirobe scoring a victory or two against some of Frieza's weaker grunts, or just hiding/ escaping with Bulma.
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

YajirobiTheGreat
Not-So-Newbie

Post by YajirobiTheGreat » Tue May 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Yajirobe could get his potential unlocked by Guru, then later kill Guldo with a surprise attack. He could go out to help Goku fight Frieza only to be too scared when he senses Frieza's power level and go back.

Though I would prefer he and Roshi go to Namek, stay in the background, Yajirobe get his potential unlocked, and then do nothing with it.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Fri May 12, 2017 9:17 am

sintzu wrote:I would've had Tien fight Yakon and Krillin PuiPui in the Buu arc instead of Goku and vegeta cause they got a lot of screen time afterwards.

These 2 aren't humans but I would've had Gohan take down Spopovich and Piccolo Dabura.
That would be really nice much better than the original version.

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Sat May 13, 2017 8:52 am

After watching DB's episodes 77,79-80 I can say I really hope they'd show more of what happened with Chao, Shoken and their villages (recalled them after DBS episode 89 used these episodes' humans as models for the townspeople who resides next to Tien's dojo). Terror and Plague were reduced to "good guys" too quick, considering the fact they've been terrorizing Chao's village for 30 years IIRC, maybe an episode where they steal the Gourd of Mist and Goku or anyone other present there (still DB time) will have to step in and stop them for good, maybe even get them sucked inside there and throw the damn thing into space (oh well, more Earth-related tasks for Jaco). I wouldn't care if Sky Dragon and Master Chin would be doing a Tenkaichi Budokai appearance in the Piccolo Jr. Saga only to lose to one of the cast (Chiaotzu or Yamcha needs that in their bios).

An explanation on HOW Yamcha got his facial scars would be good, like the fan manga I once read where he's returning to Diablo Desert and from there a chain of events that involves someone incredibly strong (DB terms, let's say 200-250) and evil who terrorizes some small town next to Diablo Desert gave him these scars in a battle for life, before Yamcha managed to overcome him somehow with an inch of his life. Boss Rabbit and his underlings returning to Earth stronger than ever (DB terms: 150 for Monster Carrot, 80 for his Rabbit #1 & #2), LIKE IN "DRAGON BALL Z: ATTACK OF THE SAYIANS", they take over Yamcha's Hideout in Diablo Desert while he's off, only for Puar to contact him and bringing some Wolf Fang Fist pain to the realms of the carrot, then Yamcha (who owned them in battle) uses them as his servants to do all sorts of chores in his household. What a Guy. :roll:

I seriously won't mind if Upa was getting a super effective power boost through some kind of a tribal ritual by his village's elder in his late teens to make him relevant to further plots, call him "Supa Upa" if they'd like to, I won't mind. I'd also would wish if during the 10 days preparations for the Cell Games or in the 7 years gap to the 25th Budokai the orphans Gohan met while training for the Sayians would somehow meet him again, seeing they're far better now living in foster homes, Pigero should be a Social Worker or a Police Officer to give him a decent closure as a character. Also, Launch's big 100th time jail break can be titled: "Launch time".

Dragon Sponge
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragon Sponge » Sat May 13, 2017 9:55 am

Israelite Wolfman wrote: I'd also would wish if during the 10 days preparations for the Cell Games or in the 7 years gap to the 25th Budokai the orphans Gohan met while training for the Sayians would somehow meet him again, seeing they're far better now living in foster homes, Pigero should be a Social Worker or a Police Officer to give him a decent closure as a character. ".
I have have an Idea how the Orphans could be incorparated into the Buu Arc:

Some of them could be students on the Orange Star Highschool and recognize Son Gohan there.

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Sat May 13, 2017 12:23 pm

Dragon Sponge wrote:
Israelite Wolfman wrote: I'd also would wish if during the 10 days preparations for the Cell Games or in the 7 years gap to the 25th Budokai the orphans Gohan met while training for the Sayians would somehow meet him again, seeing they're far better now living in foster homes, Pigero should be a Social Worker or a Police Officer to give him a decent closure as a character. ".

Some of them could be students on the Orange Star Highschool and recognize Son Gohan there.
Placing them all in Satan City seems kinda weird as we don't know where exactly their hometown was back in the Saiyan Saga. I think that Pigero could be shown when Super Buu unleashed his Human Extinction Attack, a wave is about to hit some little girl, and he jumps towards her, taking her with him to the ground, rolling away from the explosion while people around are getting hit.

Dragon Sponge
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragon Sponge » Sat May 13, 2017 12:45 pm

Israelite Wolfman wrote:
Dragon Sponge wrote:

Placing them all in Satan City seems kinda weird as we don't know where exactly their hometown was back in the Saiyan Saga. I think that Pigero could be shown when Super Buu unleashed his Human Extinction Attack, a wave is about to hit some little girl, and he jumps towards her, taking her with him to the ground, rolling away from the explosion while people around are getting hit.
I didn´t mean that all of them should be living there, i dont think it would be too far-fetched if one or two of them would end up on the Orange Star Highschool.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Sat May 13, 2017 1:05 pm

I would pick Tenshinhan to know more about his alien roots. Something that should be developed a long time ago. Furthermore, he had the personality to be one of the main characters.

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Sat May 20, 2017 7:16 am

Shinda Forever wrote:I would pick Tenshinhan to know more about his alien roots. Something that should be developed a long time ago.
Agreed. Also Chiaotzu's backstory, I wonder if there is a nation of people who looks like him.

I won't mind having a 2 episodes mini-arc during the 3 years training for the Androids based upon the Legacy of Goku II mission with Newman - the backstabbing scientist who pretended to work for the Capsule Corp. but was actually a spy for the Pod Corporation, who was sabotaging the Capsule Corp's research for upgraded capsules. Yamcha and Bulma investigate throughout these episodes and find the culprit who wishes to kill Bulma with his "pet"/mind-controlled HUGE Wolf, Yamcha goes into the rescue.

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Sat May 20, 2017 9:47 am

I'd reshape the DBZ Future Trunks Saga like this: Mecha-Frieza sends his father's men into a killing rampage on Earth **without any time distortion** till Goku will get back there (3 hours), they are 22 soldiers (let's roll with the anime on that, while in the manga they're only 16), so it means almost each of the 7 Z-Fighters present (Vegeta included) gets 3 for his own. They are about to pass over the Z-Fighters' head shouting with joy from the sky "they'll have some fun playing with the Earthlings for this while", and while Vegeta forbids the Dragon Team to use ki so they won't be picked on the scouters, Piccolo picks up a bulky stone that was next to Yamcha's foot with his hand and tosses it charged with some of his superhuman strength towards one of the soldiers, hitting him in the face and causes him to ache in pain with some minor bleeding/hitting mark on his forehead, Vegeta shouts at Piccolo: "What have you done, you stupid Namek..?!" with the rest surprised by Piccolo's move.

The Saiyan is not afraid of these soldiers who accompanied King Cold YET he's afraid of their bosses who are far stronger than him and knows that a battle that will cause them to use some of their powers will draw Frieza's attention to their whereabouts. Piccolo explains them briefly he won't let these jerks to harm any innocent Earthling as they were just boasting.

One of the soldiers, who is from a race with extremely good eyesight, manages to locate a few moving dots (the heroes) from an elevation of a few hundred meters in the air, and suggests to a soldier who was checking upon their harmed comrade that "these locals with low power ratings" (as noted by another soldier who checked them with his scouter) may be the ones who attacked them.
King Cold's men waste no time and charges at our heroes, Vegeta recalls the battle Goku had with the Ginyu Force on Namek and suggest to attack "these low-life trash" the quickest they can yet suppress their power levels so it won't register on the scouters, knowing it may be useful even against Frieza and his "strong friend" (Cold) who may be using scouters as well. The battle erupts with the Dragon Team takes these soldiers with rather ease despite they tried to put on some of their moves and formations against the Z-Fighters (Vegeta notes to their Captain: "If you'd showed up while we were on Namek, you may have been unstoppable for us to handle, but this ain't Namek, and we are on a different league than we were back then..!").

Frieza noticed the explosions from his soldiers' attacks but is sure they're just "wiping some Earth scums they've found there", which makes Cold grin. The "Element of Surprise" is kept, the heroes keep going on foot towards Frieza and Cold's ki, yet they know it's a suicide mission, they wait for Goku to show up, but once Frieza tries to communicate with his task force (through his cybernetic eye) and not getting a signal he's sure that some of the ones he met on Namek took care of them, he suggest to his dad he'll go out to proceed the killing of the Earthlings himself as he's anxious to wait in the same spot till his arch-nemesis will show up, despite Vegeta know they can't let themselves get exposed, he sees Mecha-Frieza floats up to check the view with Cold suggests him once more to just destroy this planet and fight in space, knowing he'd die too from such an act Vegeta realizes they must do something.

He informs the heroes to join him for a desperate try to attack Frieza's mechanical parts as he believes that an all out attack may break it and leave his biological body useless (he never witnessed the floating chopped Frieza on Namek so he believes that with such a vast degree of loss in flesh Frieza is "doomed" to reel on the ground, he suggests that once Frieza will be just a "disabled piece of meat" that could be taken care of with ease, maybe even after they'd go for the bigger threat: Cold, and will try to use Solar Flare on him and to catch him off-guard as Krillin did to 2nd form Frieza with his Kienzan - due to his temporal blindness, and maybe "if we're lucky, to win against him as well"), Frieza lands about 2 meters next to his father and tells him that if the boredom will continue he might just do as his father suggested, everyone knows it's a shot in the dark, but decide to go on this crazy move as they have nothing to lose if the tyrants wish to erase the Earth anyhow/anytime soon.

Goku is still on his way to Earth, wondering about the fate of his family, friends and planet BUT can not teleport there yet because he's still not in the region he could sense their power levels properly and is too stressed about finding a strategy to defeat Frieza and his perhaps stronger "buddy".

Vegeta jumps out, some 200 meters from Frieza who's standing some few feets from Cold and yells: "ATTACK!!!", all jumps out running after Vegeta towards Frieza (who seems to enjoy the scenario) charging their power levels to max (Frieza's red vision through his cybernetic eye shows numbers rising moving it's focus from one character to the next) and using their best attacks against Frieza's mechanical parts. Once they hit, Cold jumps backwards to avoid the damage, they seems optimistic they've managed to execute their plan, King Cold is a bit worried that Frieza's constructions might have been damaged, yet once the fog clears, Cold smiles in joy and laugh like the evil maniac he is, Frieza sinisterly mocks them it was a nice plan but his cybernetic parts are a "cosmic suit" that imitates the roughness of his own flesh, thus making him "almost organic", he uses his cybernetic eye to work as a scouter and indicates that the Z-Fighters have grown much stronger than the last time they've met, but tells them at the same breath their playtime is over, charges some of his ki and is about to launch a barrage of Death Beams at them, Tien and Chiaotzu are out of breath, Krillin tells Gohan farewell, Vegeta is at the brink of tears, Piccolo places his hand on Gohan's shoulder embracing his death with sorrow and telepathically tells Kami he's sorry, and Yamcha looks pessimistic at Bulma and Puar.

Just then Goku who was in a position he could sense the power of Frieza rising, teleports to Earth with Instant Transmission, have a brief dialogue with Frieza, then goes SSJ and takes Frieza and Cold out with his Full Power Kamehameha. Once the battle with the Frieza Clan is over and all are celebrating, Future Trunks appears, asking Goku for his name, then goes SSJ himself leaving everyone (especially Vegeta) stunned **cliffhanger**, the next episode: Future Trunks asks Goku to go over the crater where King Cold's Spaceship stood and spars with Goku. After acknowledging he is strong as he heard he was (SSJ Goku > SSJ Future Trunks), he informs him that he's from the future, telling him about the Androids in his future, and gives him the heart medicine and fly to his time machine. Piccolo who overheard their conversation informs everyone of the Androids and the next as suggested here by me earlier.

Dragon Sponge
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragon Sponge » Sun May 21, 2017 11:43 am

Israelite Wolfman wrote:I'd reshape the DBZ Future Trunks Saga like this: Mecha-Frieza sends his father's men into a killing rampage on Earth **without any time distortion** till Goku will get back there (3 hours), they are 22 soldiers (let's roll with the anime on that, while in the manga they're only 16), so it means almost each of the 7 Z-Fighters present (Vegeta included) gets 3 for his own. They are about to pass over the Z-Fighters' head shouting with joy from the sky "they'll have some fun playing with the Earthlings for this while", and while Vegeta forbids the Dragon Team to use ki so they won't be picked on the scouters, Piccolo picks up a bulky stone that was next to Yamcha's foot with his hand and tosses it charged with some of his superhuman strength towards one of the soldiers, hitting him in the face and causes him to ache in pain with some minor bleeding/hitting mark on his forehead, Vegeta shouts at Piccolo: "What have you done, you stupid Namek..?!" with the rest surprised by Piccolo's move.

The Saiyan is not afraid of these soldiers who accompanied King Cold YET he's afraid of their bosses who are far stronger than him and knows that a battle that will cause them to use some of their powers will draw Frieza's attention to their whereabouts. Piccolo explains them briefly he won't let these jerks to harm any innocent Earthling as they were just boasting.

One of the soldiers, who is from a race with extremely good eyesight, manages to locate a few moving dots (the heroes) from an elevation of a few hundred meters in the air, and suggests to a soldier who was checking upon their harmed comrade that "these locals with low power ratings" (as noted by another soldier who checked them with his scouter) may be the ones who attacked them.
King Cold's men waste no time and charges at our heroes, Vegeta recalls the battle Goku had with the Ginyu Force on Namek and suggest to attack "these low-life trash" the quickest they can yet suppress their power levels so it won't register on the scouters, knowing it may be useful even against Frieza and his "strong friend" (Cold) who may be using scouters as well. The battle erupts with the Dragon Team takes these soldiers with rather ease despite they tried to put on some of their moves and formations against the Z-Fighters (Vegeta notes to their Captain: "If you'd showed up while we were on Namek, you may have been unstoppable for us to handle, but this ain't Namek, and we are on a different league than we were back then..!").

Frieza noticed the explosions from his soldiers' attacks but is sure they're just "wiping some Earth scums they've found there", which makes Cold grin. The "Element of Surprise" is kept, the heroes keep going on foot towards Frieza and Cold's ki, yet they know it's a suicide mission, they wait for Goku to show up, but once Frieza tries to communicate with his task force (through his cybernetic eye) and not getting a signal he's sure that some of the ones he met on Namek took care of them, he suggest to his dad he'll go out to proceed the killing of the Earthlings himself as he's anxious to wait in the same spot till his arch-nemesis will show up, despite Vegeta know they can't let themselves get exposed, he sees Mecha-Frieza floats up to check the view with Cold suggests him once more to just destroy this planet and fight in space, knowing he'd die too from such an act Vegeta realizes they must do something.

He informs the heroes to join him for a desperate try to attack Frieza's mechanical parts as he believes that an all out attack may break it and leave his biological body useless (he never witnessed the floating chopped Frieza on Namek so he believes that with such a vast degree of loss in flesh Frieza is "doomed" to reel on the ground, he suggests that once Frieza will be just a "disabled piece of meat" that could be taken care of with ease, maybe even after they'd go for the bigger threat: Cold, and will try to use Solar Flare on him and to catch him off-guard as Krillin did to 2nd form Frieza with his Kienzan - due to his temporal blindness, and maybe "if we're lucky, to win against him as well"), Frieza lands about 2 meters next to his father and tells him that if the boredom will continue he might just do as his father suggested, everyone knows it's a shot in the dark, but decide to go on this crazy move as they have nothing to lose if the tyrants wish to erase the Earth anyhow/anytime soon.

Goku is still on his way to Earth, wondering about the fate of his family, friends and planet BUT can not teleport there yet because he's still not in the region he could sense their power levels properly and is too stressed about finding a strategy to defeat Frieza and his perhaps stronger "buddy".

Vegeta jumps out, some 200 meters from Frieza who's standing some few feets from Cold and yells: "ATTACK!!!", all jumps out running after Vegeta towards Frieza (who seems to enjoy the scenario) charging their power levels to max (Frieza's red vision through his cybernetic eye shows numbers rising moving it's focus from one character to the next) and using their best attacks against Frieza's mechanical parts. Once they hit, Cold jumps backwards to avoid the damage, they seems optimistic they've managed to execute their plan, King Cold is a bit worried that Frieza's constructions might have been damaged, yet once the fog clears, Cold smiles in joy and laugh like the evil maniac he is, Frieza sinisterly mocks them it was a nice plan but his cybernetic parts are a "cosmic suit" that imitates the roughness of his own flesh, thus making him "almost organic", he uses his cybernetic eye to work as a scouter and indicates that the Z-Fighters have grown much stronger than the last time they've met, but tells them at the same breath their playtime is over, charges some of his ki and is about to launch a barrage of Death Beams at them, Tien and Chiaotzu are out of breath, Krillin tells Gohan farewell, Vegeta is at the brink of tears, Piccolo places his hand on Gohan's shoulder embracing his death with sorrow and telepathically tells Kami he's sorry, and Yamcha looks pessimistic at Bulma and Puar.

Just then Goku who was in a position he could sense the power of Frieza rising, teleports to Earth with Instant Transmission, have a brief dialogue with Frieza, then goes SSJ and takes Frieza and Cold out with his Full Power Kamehameha. Once the battle with the Frieza Clan is over and all are celebrating, Future Trunks appears, asking Goku for his name, then goes SSJ himself leaving everyone (especially Vegeta) stunned **cliffhanger**, the next episode: Future Trunks asks Goku to go over the crater where King Cold's Spaceship stood and spars with Goku. After acknowledging he is strong as he heard he was (SSJ Goku > SSJ Future Trunks), he informs him that he's from the future, telling him about the Androids in his future, and gives him the heart medicine and fly to his time machine. Piccolo who overheard their conversation informs everyone of the Androids and the next as suggested here by me earlier.

I will post this to both of your Threads.

Well, i have to say Toei Animation should hire you as an writer. You have so many cool ideas, especially for Human Characters. Episode 89, and 90 of Dragon Ball Super should have been written by you, then Tenshinhans performances would have been way more satisfying.

As i already said in your other Thread (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37111&p=1314824#p1314824), i would have found it cool if the DB Gang would have fought Colds Soldiers and I will definitely put something like that into my Fanfiction. I would incorparate some parts of your ideas in it and yeah i would credit you. But i would still do it mainly the way i want it to have. I decided that the Dragon Team splits against against Frieza and Cold, group 1 (Krillin, Chichi, Muten Roshi, Yajirobi, Yamcha and Chiaotzu) would fight King Cold while group 2 (Vegeta, Piccolo, Son Gohan, Tenshinhan and Lunch) would fight Mecha Frieza. Bulma, Oolong and Puar would watch the fight. I would also like you, make it so that Son Goku can´t teleport himself there before he is close enough to the Planet. But i would still keep Trunks killing Frieza. Trunks would step in after the Dragon Team got beaten by Frieza, thinking Goku would not make it in time. Son Goku (now near enough to the planet) sensing someone in his legue taking on Frieza, would stay in his Spaceship until he lands, while in Trunks Timeline, he would have teleport himself there before Frieza could kill anyone and then Goku would kill Frieza in a fight.

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Sun May 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Dragon Sponge wrote:I will post this to both of your Threads. (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38270&p=1314033#p1314033)

Well, i have to say Toei Animation should hire you as an writer. You have so many cool ideas, especially for Human Characters. Episode 89, and 90 of Dragon Ball Super should have been written by you, then Tenshinhans performances would have been way more satisfying.

As i already said in this Thread, i would have found it cool if the DB Gang would have fought Colds Soldiers and I will definitely put something like that into my Fanfiction. I would incorparate some parts of your ideas in it and yeah i would credit you. But i would still do it mainly the way i want it to have. I decided that the Dragon Team splits against against Frieza and Cold, group 1 (Krillin, Chichi, Muten Roshi, Yajirobi, Yamcha and Chiaotzu) would fight King Cold while group 2 (Vegeta, Piccolo, Son Gohan, Tenshinhan and Lunch) would fight Mecha Frieza. Bulma, Oolong and Puar would watch the fight. I would also like you, make it so that Son Goku can´t teleport himself there before he is close enough to the Planet. But i would still keep Trunks killing Frieza. Trunks would step in after the Dragon Team got beaten by Frieza, thinking Goku would not make it in time. Son Goku (now near enough to the planet) sensing someone in his legue taking on Frieza, would stay in his Spaceship until he lands, while in Trunks Timeline, he would have teleport himself there before Frieza could kill anyone and then Goku would kill Frieza in a fight.
Thanks, man! :thumbup: I really appreciate it, that's just what following the franchise for almost 20 years does to one's brain and grasping of the characters... But I wouldn't mind working for Toei if I can be honest. :clap:

TBH I never liked Future Trunks too much, so I wouldn't like to give him the killing of Mecha-Frieza.