Which Human character would you incorporate in past stories and why?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Re: Which Human character would you incorporate in past stories and why?

Post by Captain Strawberry » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:32 pm

sintzu wrote:I would've had Tien fight Yakon and Krillin PuiPui in the Buu arc instead of Goku and vegeta cause they got a lot of screen time afterwards.

These 2 aren't humans but I would've had Gohan take down Spopovich and Piccolo Dabura.
Well... half Human
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller

YajirobiTheGreat
Not-So-Newbie

Post by YajirobiTheGreat » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:59 pm

Have Tien, Yamcha, and Chiatzu learn the Kaioken. Have the trio get their potential unlocked when they return to Earth.

Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu immediately start gravity training when returning to Earth.

Yamacha, Tien, Chiaotzu play a pivotal role in the Garlic Jr. Saga.

By the time Trunks shows up the four humans have base power levels between one-two million. In unison with Kaioken Tien and Yamcha surpass Vegeta (who rages about it).

Four humans take up Goku on his offer to train with him, Gohan, and Piccolo. Krillin learns the Kaioken and all four humans get base power levels up to between 40 and 75% of Goku's. They all can go Kaioken up to x50, but only once for a second and it is stated to be anatomically impossible to go above that. Chiaotzu actually shows up. Yamcha sees Bulma for the first time in a few years and finds out who the father is (not creating that much drama or anything, but visibly frustrating Yamcha).

Yamcha loses to Gero, quickly, but almost exclusively due to circumstance (not being powered up, getting ambushed, not knowing they can drain energy). The rest of the Android Arc plays out the same.

Kamiccolo remembers the ROSAT a few days before Goku shows up and tells the humans go first as he wants Trunks to be able back him up against the Androids and Cell because he doesn't think the humans would make any difference as they are now. Tien and Chiaotzu go first followed by Krillin and Yamcha. All four of them manage to double their base power levels while mastering the Kaioken to the point that they can sustain x50 for decent lengths of time, though going above it is still impossible.

When Goku wakes up goes to get Gohan/Vegeta/Trunks. When he goes to get Gohan, Tien is in the ship with him. Tien challenges Goku to a quick match and Goku accepts. Tien bests Goku with moderate difficulty and accomplishes lifelong goal of surpassing Goku (who of course takes it in stride). Goku gets Vegeta and Trunks and takes them to Kami's lookout. Krillin and Yamcha come out a few minutes after the Saiyans arrive only to be insulted by Vegeta for wasting time a Saiyan could have used to train. This escalates into a relatively short Yamcha vs Vegeta skirmish where Yamcha comes out on top. Vegeta is in shock, even angrier than ever, and hurries into the ROSAT.

Krillin and Yamcha go to Kame House with Piccolo. Tien and Chiaotzu are sent to Cells last location to investigate. Bulma needs someone to get the button to destroy the Androids and Krillin goes to meet her halfway. The Androids show up at Kame House again, and Yamcha heads off with Piccolo to fight them. Yamcha gets an evenly matched battle with 18 while Piccolo takes on 17. Cell shows up and takes out Yamcha after Piccolo.

Tien and Chiaotzu arrive after the 16/Cell fight begins. Chiaotzu helps Tien stall Semi-Perfect Cell. Goku awkwardly has carry two extra bodies before retreating back to the lookout and saving them. When Vegeta and Trunks come out of the ROSAT the humans/Piccolo get mocked briefly for failing, but nothing else really changes.

Nothing is really changed with Krillin's role, other than that 18 makes mental note of what a powerhouse Krillin became in such a short amount of time. It still makes no difference against Cell (who still absorbs her and breaks Krillin's neck).

After Goku and Gohan come out of the ROSAT, Vegeta tells the humans not to waste anymore time taking turns, but Goku and Piccolo overrule him (and Goku mocks him for losing to Yamcha just two days ago). Tien and Chiaotzu go after Piccolo and Krillin/Yamcha go after that. Tien and Krillin come out a hair stronger than Vegeta, Yamcha about equal to him, and Chiaotzu around Semi-Perfect Cell level. Vegeta and Trunks greatly surpass those levels in their second ROSAT, and Piccolo goes again to slightly surpass them.

Chiaotzu shows up to the Cell Games. Otherwise things largely go the same, fight wise. In the Filler where Tien and Yamcha help Goku, Vegeta sincerely notes to himself that the Earthlings aren't Saiyans, but have none the less been very good to them and are far greater warriors more deserving of respect then he has given them (no apologizes though, but the humans get their own part in helping Vegeta's redemption).

I agree with the idea of a filler arc based on Bojack in between Cell and Buu.

Have Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu take part in the 25th tournament, and head off with the others only to be turned to stone.

When Dabura is dead have Chiaotzu and Yamcha either be dead because their statues broke or because they die trying to save the Supreme Kai before Gohan shows up. This prevents fusions between Tien/Yamcha and Krillin/Chiaotzu that could alter the arc. Also only adds to the dread and enables Krillin and Tien to pull off their arguably plot important heroics against Super Buu (saving Gohan and Dende).

Have Chiaotzu and Yamcha actually help when Frieza returns.

Show us signs that Roshi has actually trained on and off with a gravity machine to put his power level into the thousands by now, to help justify his Super resurgence.

Overall, I suspect that most are happy I'm not writing the story after reading this.

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:06 pm

YajirobiTheGreat wrote:Have Tien, Yamcha, and Chiatzu learn the Kaioken. Have the trio get their potential unlocked when they return to Earth.

Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu immediately start gravity training when returning to Earth.

Yamacha, Tien, Chiaotzu play a pivotal role in the Garlic Jr. Saga.

By the time Trunks shows up the four humans have base power levels between one-two million. In unison with Kaioken Tien and Yamcha surpass Vegeta (who rages about it).

Four humans take up Goku on his offer to train with him, Gohan, and Piccolo. Krillin learns the Kaioken and all four humans get base power levels up to between 40 and 75% of Goku's. They all can go Kaioken up to x50, but only once for a second and it is stated to be anatomically impossible to go above that. Chiaotzu actually shows up. Yamcha sees Bulma for the first time in a few years and finds out who the father is (not creating that much drama or anything, but visibly frustrating Yamcha).

Yamcha loses to Gero, quickly, but almost exclusively due to circumstance (not being powered up, getting ambushed, not knowing they can drain energy). The rest of the Android Arc plays out the same.

Kamiccolo remembers the ROSAT a few days before Goku shows up and tells the humans go first as he wants Trunks to be able back him up against the Androids and Cell because he doesn't think the humans would make any difference as they are now. Tien and Chiaotzu go first followed by Krillin and Yamcha. All four of them manage to double their base power levels while mastering the Kaioken to the point that they can sustain x50 for decent lengths of time, though going above it is still impossible.

When Goku wakes up goes to get Gohan/Vegeta/Trunks. When he goes to get Gohan, Tien is in the ship with him. Tien challenges Goku to a quick match and Goku accepts. Tien bests Goku with moderate difficulty and accomplishes lifelong goal of surpassing Goku (who of course takes it in stride). Goku gets Vegeta and Trunks and takes them to Kami's lookout. Krillin and Yamcha come out a few minutes after the Saiyans arrive only to be insulted by Vegeta for wasting time a Saiyan could have used to train. This escalates into a relatively short Yamcha vs Vegeta skirmish where Yamcha comes out on top. Vegeta is in shock, even angrier than ever, and hurries into the ROSAT.

Krillin and Yamcha go to Kame House with Piccolo. Tien and Chiaotzu are sent to Cells last location to investigate. Bulma needs someone to get the button to destroy the Androids and Krillin goes to meet her halfway. The Androids show up at Kame House again, and Yamcha heads off with Piccolo to fight them. Yamcha gets an evenly matched battle with 18 while Piccolo takes on 17. Cell shows up and takes out Yamcha after Piccolo.

Tien and Chiaotzu arrive after the 16/Cell fight begins. Chiaotzu helps Tien stall Semi-Perfect Cell. Goku awkwardly has carry two extra bodies before retreating back to the lookout and saving them. When Vegeta and Trunks come out of the ROSAT the humans/Piccolo get mocked briefly for failing, but nothing else really changes.

Nothing is really changed with Krillin's role, other than that 18 makes mental note of what a powerhouse Krillin became in such a short amount of time. It still makes no difference against Cell (who still absorbs her and breaks Krillin's neck).

After Goku and Gohan come out of the ROSAT, Vegeta tells the humans not to waste anymore time taking turns, but Goku and Piccolo overrule him (and Goku mocks him for losing to Yamcha just two days ago). Tien and Chiaotzu go after Piccolo and Krillin/Yamcha go after that. Tien and Krillin come out a hair stronger than Vegeta, Yamcha about equal to him, and Chiaotzu around Semi-Perfect Cell level. Vegeta and Trunks greatly surpass those levels in their second ROSAT, and Piccolo goes again to slightly surpass them.

Chiaotzu shows up to the Cell Games. Otherwise things largely go the same, fight wise. In the Filler where Tien and Yamcha help Goku, Vegeta sincerely notes to himself that the Earthlings aren't Saiyans, but have none the less been very good to them and are far greater warriors more deserving of respect then he has given them (no apologizes though, but the humans get their own part in helping Vegeta's redemption).

I agree with the idea of a filler arc based on Bojack in between Cell and Buu.

Have Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu take part in the 25th tournament, and head off with the others only to be turned to stone.

When Dabura is dead have Chiaotzu and Yamcha either be dead because their statues broke or because they die trying to save the Supreme Kai before Gohan shows up. This prevents fusions between Tien/Yamcha and Krillin/Chiaotzu that could alter the arc. Also only adds to the dread and enables Krillin and Tien to pull off their arguably plot important heroics against Super Buu (saving Gohan and Dende).

Show us signs that Roshi has actually trained on and off with a gravity machine to put his power level into the thousands by now, to help justify his Super resurgence.

Overall, I suspect that most are happy I'm not writing the story after reading this.
SPLENDID COMMENT! Truly sat reading that and enjoyed your ideas! :D Nah, don't care about them, don't even give them the ol' 'F'. If I had a time machine and a "say" at Toei, you'd be in the DBZ writing staff. Only thing I'd add to your comment is Tien, Yamcha & Chiaotzu getting married as well. Tien would probably end up with Launch, I don't know what to say about the other two.

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:22 pm

apex_pretador wrote:I would rather have Freeza arc be special in itself. Android arc operate at a much lower power level. It would give humans chance.
If say, perfect cell was only twice as strong as freeza, and cell jrs were as strong as 2nd form freeza, you could have had all the three humans team up against one cell junior and stalemate him, while stronger characters like Piccolo can take multiple cell jrs.
That would be tough to do because the Saiyan and Freeza arcs are linked by plot. If Piccolo doesn't die in the Saiyan arc, they likely wouldn't go to Namek and would have never met Freeza during that time.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:51 am

omaro34 wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:I would rather have Freeza arc be special in itself. Android arc operate at a much lower power level. It would give humans chance.
If say, perfect cell was only twice as strong as freeza, and cell jrs were as strong as 2nd form freeza, you could have had all the three humans team up against one cell junior and stalemate him, while stronger characters like Piccolo can take multiple cell jrs.
That would be tough to do because the Saiyan and Freeza arcs are linked by plot. If Piccolo doesn't die in the Saiyan arc, they likely wouldn't go to Namek and would have never met Freeza during that time.
Why not? Have goku lose because he is sick, have vegeta not achieved super saiyan, and save kami-piccolo fusion till cell becomes perfect.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:34 am

YajirobiTheGreat wrote:I agree with the idea of a filler arc based on Bojack in between Cell and Buu.

I'd also would like to add that I'd like it if Tien and Yamcha could fuse in the Majin Buu Saga, may it be versus Super Buu (give us some Wolf Fang Volleyball Fist+Sirius Hammerfist +Kamehamekikōhō) only to fail hard against him as he could endure SSJ3 Gotenks, or in the Other World against Kid Buu.

I'd also liked it if Tiencha/Yamhan was making an appearance in Dragon Ball Super's RoF arc trying to fight the "new & improved" Tagoma (who should not be a wasted character as of DBS but to be a rival for like 2 episodes before clearing the stage to Ginyu's 1.5 episodes as a threat) after the scene where Piccolo, who took down Shisami after a close fight, got wrecked (in a much longer fight than the minute we got in DBS) by the eggman and saved by Gohan ki blasting Tagoma away.
Tiencha/Yamhan using the Whirlwind Impact Fist+Dodohameha on Tagoma, causing the fused Human thinks he did it as Tagoma lays on the ground, then the enemy is rising on his feet, cleans the dust off himself and mocks them "it was nice, I could almost felt those attacks" **laughs viciously** Then Gohan steps up and enter the battle, where it's shown that Tagoma with all his power boost is just on par with HEAVILY rusty Gohan from the RoF Saga, the Tien & Yamcha fusion wears off and they split back to their old selves so when SSJ Gotenks will appear as a tie breaker to headbutt Tagoma in the crotch SO Frog-Ginyu would do his "CHANGE" with the knocked out Tagoma (Ginyu manages to push his "body of steel" powers further to be able of now surpassing Gohan as shown in the RoF arc) they'd be taken out individually (maybe having Ginyu-Tagoma to grab Chiaotzu by his head and throw it violently at Yamcha, then they won't have to reanimate the entire sequence but keep it as it already is with Tien is being hitted alone then Ginyu takes care of the rest, I wouldn't mind seeing Ginyu-Tagoma hits Jaco as well, boy he was annoyingly forced in the movie instead of some of the Human Z-Fighters and lame in the arc in hindsight).
omaro34 wrote:
he just meant that there was a better way of incorporating the Human Z-Fighters in the Android Saga if the power levels gap wasn't that H-U-G-E between them and the villains. The Frieza Saga that ended at beyond the 100,000,000 benchmark left the Humans at the hundred thousands and there was no way they could close the gap widen by then since Toriyama didn't gave them special training that would affect them EXPONENTIALLY as he did with Piccolo who rose from a single digit millions to over a few times stronger than Frieza's 120,000,000 to handle the Androids who themselves were even stronger than him by a ridiculous scale. The power levels gap there should have been EITHER minimized for Humans to take more active part in the story OR strengthening the Humans in the same manner Piccolo did to put them in line with the top of the cast, not just as "left behind" characters when it comes to battle.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:12 pm

I'd rather they explore the backstories of characters like Yamcha, Chiaotzu, and Yajirobe. Would also like to see Chi-Chi during the 7 years in OG Dragon Ball and have Upa become like a Geromino-type character.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:37 pm

I'm linking my "Missed opportunity to show us some of Erasa & Sharpner" thread here as they're Humans, too. As stated there: I also think they should have been given a larger role in Gohan & Videl's adult life (anything than the zero appearances/mentions so far in Dragon Ball Super and on the way also connect Sharpner to Yamcha as Baseball rivals).

Also, maybe writing Uub as a nephew for Nam or somehow to relate between the two would be nice as they seem to come from similar "Indian"-like rural background.

Wizard Sesame
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wizard Sesame » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:06 am

I've tried wrestling with the idea of Yamcha taking Mr. Satan's place as a character, but I do enjoy Mr. Satan so it's hard for me to reconcile that. Otherwise, I'd try to keep Yamcha and Tien involved as much as possible. Rather than have Krillin and Piccolo become stone, I think I'd have Krillin and Yamcha fight off Babidi's guards outside of the ship, while the others enter to fight their respective fights.

Outside of that, I think I'd add Upa into Oob's past. Either he is Oob's father or his adoptive father; I like the idea of connecting them as Upa would be a great call back to early Dragon Ball.

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:31 pm

MaxZ wrote:cyborgs are still human. unless you think a person with a prosthetic arm is not human anymore... having robot parts doesn't change what species you are.
But people with modifications that can be so drastic (look at their aging process and their mental change from teenage delinquents Lapis & Lazuli into ruthless almost programmed-into-character of 17 & 18) makes you wonder what was the scale of Dr. Gero's experiments on their biological body - maybe their entire limbs were transformed into mechanic so they'd be ki-shooting and flying jinzoningen (="Artificial Humans")/"Human based Androids" but their reproduction and metabolic systems left untouched. The Dragon Ball Wikia (not the best source but sometimes they're reliable with quoting official guides) article for 18 states: "She is the second artificial human, between her and her twin brother, designed by Dr. Gero to be created by fitting a human being with both bio-mechanical and cybernetic enhancements. The bio-mechanical enhancements are organic substances patterned after human cells, which makes it possible for Cell to merge with the androids at a cellular level."

Also, I wouldn't mind a scene in the "Bojack Saga" where Yamcha enters X.S. Cash's tournament all happy knowing that he's the strongest competitor around (to Puar: "Boy, this is going to be an EASY WIN! Easier money than I did in Baseball") only to learn afterwards that his friends are also there (first he encounters Tien & Chiaotzu and despite having some drop in happiness is confident he can still win it, only then to find out Krillin, Gohan and Piccolo will also be entering - don't know whether Future Trunks should be included in this retelling or not - and say: "Ohh, fuck it, it's seems lost").

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:54 pm

Let's have Satan as one of the King's guards and take the credit for stopping Piccolo Daimaou! This way he and Videl can be worked into the Saiyan arc as Satan joins Piccolo and Gokuu in saving Gohan and Videl and then helps hold Raditz back for the Makankou-sappou and then trains with Gokuu under Kaiou and on the way to Namek.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:08 pm

WOW! That's a great idea.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Dragon Sponge
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragon Sponge » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:55 pm

I also think the Human Characters could have been better used in the later Story Arcs, and maybe even in some of the ealier Arcs too. I have an Idea in my head of an alternate Dragon Ball, where all Castmembers get more used and more time to shine. I would call it Dragon Ball Alternate ("very creative") and i may be write it down some day as a VERY HUGE Fanfiction but i cant guarantee you that it will happen. I dont want to say that Toei Animation should do an Reboot of Dragon Ball, but if i would do a reinterpretation of Dragon Ball i would do it, like in my Fanfiction idea.

Here are some of my Ideas:

I would make Chichi and Lunch part of the fighting Team, for exemple Chichi would be at the Reunion at Kame House and fight along with Son Goku and Piccolo against Radditz. She would train alongside the other Fighters on the Lookout and die against the Saibamen instead of Yamcha.

As for Lunch, i would make it so that Lunch is a Saiyajin which Parents fled from Planet Vegeta long before it was destroyed and made Earth their Home. I would make it so that Lunch is the love Child between a female (low level) Saiyan Warrior and a Male (brilliant) Tsufuru Scientist. Their genes would not mix as well as with Humans and Saiyans, and so would Lunch result as probably the weakest Saiyan in History. She would have a split personality that switches whenever she sneazes and because of a massive Gene Error she would go Super Saiyan and back whenever this happens. Her Power Level in her Adult Baseform would be (without Training) 1 and in her Blond/SS Form 50, which could fit pretty well for the "real" Lunch since she beat several Red Ribbon Soldiers without problem in her Blondform while she had problems lifting General Blues small Timebomb in her Blueform. She would also became part of the Turtle School after Uranai Baba, and would Fight Goku at the Quarterfinals of the 22nd Budokai instead of Pamputto (who was defeated by her at the Preliminaries). Her Fightingstyle would be based on wrestling and she would learn the Kamehameha and later the Dodonpa after training with Tien and Chiaotzu, which she would shoot in a Gunlike handgesture.

In the Saiyan Arc i would cover Muten Roshis and Bulmas adventures in finding the Dragon Balls and would afterward let him join the training against the Saiyans. He would make up a lie that he would spend the last months before the Saiyans arrive at Babas Palace, and disguise himself as Jackie Chun so that no one worries about him. While fighting Nappa his Wig would get destroyed so that everone finds out who he was all along.

I also would incorporate the theory that the Human Fighters have the Kaioken and used it without any Red Aura. The Kaioken without the Red Aura would be mastered and less straining versions of the specefic Kaioken level, while the unmastered Levels would still have a Red Aura and be more straining for the Body. The highest Mastered Level that they have at the Moment would still have a white Aura. All off the Human Fighters in the Cell Arc would Train together at once in the Room of Spirit and Time, with a one years worth of Food that they bring allong inside. They would put up a better Fight against the Cell Jr.s and even destroy some of them, but Cell would then just create more of them untill they wear them down.

I would also cover filler events and the Movies (with some nesessary changes), and tie some of them in as side Storys between the Arcs and incorporate some others in the Arc.

As a last exemple i want to mention how i would end the Battle against Cell, (note in this Version Cyborg 18 wakes up before Goku sacrifices himself) here it comes:

[spoiler]After Cell exploded on Kaios Planet, he would still regenerat, but he would find himself back in his Imperfect Form, but he would still get a Zenkai Boost and learned Gokus Teleportation technique. After that he would wait untill Son Gohan powers down to his Baseform and then teleport right behind him and penetrade him with Freeza's Deathbeam technique, which would heavly wound him. Before he could kill him, Piccolo, the Saiyans and the Humans would attack Cell, but he would blind them with the Taiyoken and then while they are blinded he would extract energy from the Sun into a tiny evil Genkidama and throw it at Trunks which KOs him. Then he would ram his Tailspike into Trunks and suck his energy to get stronger. Meanwhile Vegeta regains his sight and kicks enraged Cell away from Trunks, but soon afterward Trunks would succumb to his wounds. Vegeta then gets VERY enraged and uses the Super Saiyan Grade 3 Form against Cell, but he easely dodges his slow attacks and takes him out with a Kikoho. Before he could suck Vegeta, Piccolo and the Humans would attack him all at once and give him a hard time. Soon after that Cell would grab Krillin at the head and take him Hostage, then 18 (who was at Gohans side before) would step in the Fight and attack Cell behind with a energy Ball which distracts Cell enough that the others can free Krillin and attack Cell. After that Cell opens his Tailspike and tries to absorb 18 again, but before he can Swollow her completly, Krillin cuts his Tail with a Kienzan and frees her. After that Cell gets very enraged and he manages it to tap into the Kaioken technique and unleashes it. After that the Fighters can`t land a single Blow on Cell and he charges up a very BIG Kamehameha which can destroy the solar system (acording to him). The Fighters (including 18) also charges up big Ki Blast to Counter Cell kamehameha, and so the BIG BEAM STRUGGLE BEGINS! While the Fighters gain the upperhand in the Struggle, Cell increases his Kaioken Level further so that he can push it back in their direction. Meanwhile the badly wounded Son Gohan is disapointed at himself that he cant help them, but then Son Goku speaks to him through Kaio Sama and motivates him that he can still help the others in defeating Cell. Son Gohan uses all his remaining Energy to transform into a Super Saiyan and joins the Beamstruggle with a onehanded Kamehameha. Sonn after that Gohan manages it to unleash Super Saiyan 2 again and almost wins the Struggle, but then Cell pushes the Kaioken Level even further and further to push the Beam back, which badly damages his Body which starts severy bleeding, but he manages it to sustain the pain. In the last second the weakened Vegeta shoots a small energy Blast at him which destracs him enough that Gohan and the Others can win the Beamstruggle and destroy Cell for good. Soon after that Son Gohan succumbs to his wounds and dies, but he later gets revived by Shenron. It seems a bit cheaply but it terminates the Plot Hole in the Buu arc where they think that Gohan is dead even through they revived every good Person that died that Day moments ago.[/spoiler]

That are just a few ideas i have for my alternate Version of Dragon Ball, i have many more :D. Should i ever write this Fanfiction, i will make sure that you guys can read it.

And what are you guys thinking of my ideas? :?:

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:12 pm

Sure, go for it, Dragon Sponge! :) I really liked your ideas, they're distinctive than mine and took things into a whole new region I didn't thought of. I take all of it as written BUT the deaths of Chi-Chi by the Saibaman (I really enjoyed her worrying while the Namek Saga happened) and of Gohan by the end of the Cell Games.

I think that if going into the 7 years gap between the Cell Games and the Great Saiyaman Saga I'd fill it with Bojack Saga then a filler arc another big saga with Broly or Dr. Wheelo (he should try to abduct both Roshi & Satan as he can't tell who of them is truly "The World's Strongest".. I believe he & Slug are the only early DBZ movie villains worth to be adapted into a saga in this point in time) as the villain (while Goku is dead!) and another filler saga before moving to the big dish. I think that due to Ox King being neglected throughout the series in many points - he was once a decent level fighter but "that escalated quickly" - he should gain his screen time as a grandfather. There should be a BIG emphasis on his relationship with his grandson who lost his father figure, I really enjoyed scenes like this with the Ox King and would love to see these 7 years with Goku's absence fulled with this.

Dragon Sponge
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragon Sponge » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:05 am

Israelite Wolfman wrote:

Sure, go for it, Dragon Sponge! :) I really liked your ideas, they're distinctive than mine and took things into a whole new region I didn't thought of. I take all of it as written BUT the deaths of Chi-Chi by the Saibaman (I really enjoyed her worrying while the Namek Saga happened) and of Gohan by the end of the Cell Games.

I think that if going into the 7 years gap between the Cell Games and the Great Saiyaman Saga I'd fill it with Bojack Saga then a filler arc another big saga with Broly or Dr. Wheelo (he should try to abduct both Roshi & Satan as he can't tell who of them is truly "The World's Strongest".. I believe he & Slug are the only early DBZ movie villains worth to be adapted into a saga in this point in time) as the villain (while Goku is dead!) and another filler saga before moving to the big dish. I think that due to Ox King being neglected throughout the series in many points - he was once a decent level fighter but "that escalated quickly" - he should gain his screen time as a grandfather. There should be a BIG emphasis on his relationship with his grandson who lost his father figure, I really enjoyed scenes like this with the Ox King and would love to see these 7 years with Goku's absence fulled with this.
I'm glad your liked my ideas, and the reason why i would let Chichi die against the Saibaiman is mainly because i want her to train with the other dead Fighters on Kaios Planet, besides since Muten Roshi, Yajirobi, Oolong and Puar (+Lunch) would also go to Namek, the Filler scenes were Chichi and the others try to get the other Spaceship started would not happen anyway. But dont worry, she still will be worried about Son Gohan on Kaios Planet. It would also make for a pretty heartwarming Reunion with her and Son Gohan at the end of the Frieza Arc and later with Son Goku when he comes back from Yadrat. Its also because i want to let Yamcha survife his Saibaiman Battle so that he can be in the Fight against Nappa, but i still want to have one casualty in the Saibaiman battle.

As for Gohans Death, it terminates the Plothole in the Buu Arc like i already said. And it would get pretty emotional for Piccolo, Chichi and Son Goku. It would also have some sort of consequence for Son Gohan sinse he would be already revived by Shenron, which would make it impossible to revive him later in the Future with the Earth Dragon Balls (which would make it believable that they think Gohan is dead in the Buu Arc). I know there is still New Namek, but it would atleast make it a little bit harder to revive him should something happen to him in the Future.

The Idea that Dr. Wheelo abducts both Muten Roshi and Mr. Satan is not bad, but i would actually incorparate World Strongest into the 3 Years gap where they Train for the Cyborgs. Oolong would be on the Toilet when Roshi and Bulma get abducted and not know right away what happended to them, and after Dr. Kochin hears abbout Son Goku he would spy on his training and find out about Super Saiyan and his 50x Power increase. He then would invent and install an Energy Field inside of Wheelos Lair that repells the Energy that Super Saiyan outputs and so prevents Goku from transforming. Because of this Goku would need to use Kaioken again to fight off Dr. Wheelo and his minnions.

As for the Lord Slug movie I would incorparate it into the 1 year gap after Namek but before Goku returns. Because of this the Dragon Ball Gang would have to defeat Slug and his Goons without Son Goku.

And after you talked about Ox King and Gohans relationship, i will consider doing something with it.

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:59 pm

I'll make it quick: I don't think Chi-Chi should die, if she trained with the Z-Fighters under Kami & Popo she should be in the region of 900 and who said there was a need for anyone to die by the Saibamen? If it was up to me then Piccolo, Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, Chiaotzu and Gohan EACH would be getting some slice of action time with hitting them Saibamen to their deaths. In Resurrection 'F' there were 1000 soldiers not that far away from the Saibamen in terms of strength (let's say they were 700-1300 BP) and they didn't managed to do any harm to the Z-Fighters in VERY NARROWED roster. Yamcha was supposed to die in this way or another (surviving the Saibaman's jihad attack?) by Nappa in my head canon. But I'll give you credit for the Jackie Chun idea, I really liked it.

About the Namek Saga: No need for such a large cast, the story worked out fine by me with JUST Bulma, Krillin and Gohan on Planet Namek prior to Son Goku's arrival. My main concern is from the Android Saga onwards, I would add the Humans to train with Goku, Piccolo & Gohan - if it did wonders with the Namekian, why not caring for the Humans.

About the buffing of the 3 years gap since Frieza and Cold's deaths in the Future Trunks Saga till the Android Saga, I will try to add the movies as retelling (fixed with plot holes solved):

1) The World's Strongest (always felt it would be easier to add it after the Frieza Saga ended due to Goku's using the Kaioken) - Happens 3 months after Future Trunks left (September 14th of Age 764). Would add Yamcha, Tien & Chiaotzu into the story, have Wheelo use "growth" like Hit to match up with Goku's SSJ. Vegeta is in space, hunting some of Frieza's forces.

2) The Tree of Might - Happens one month after the previous saga (October 13th of Age 764). Turles' Spaceship passes over Vegeta's spaceship during the beginning of the saga, while the prince is suspicious but let it slip as he is sure he's "on the wave" of achieving Super Saiyan transformation. The Power Levels should be retconed to fit this point in time. Also, have Turles as Goku's cousin or somewhat related to Bardock and that he was spared from dying on Planet Vegeta as he was on his run back then, he set course to Earth after he hears from a Namekian tourist his crew captured that "A Low-Level Saiyan who lives there had defeated Frieza" - if he wishes to really be "The Emperor of the Universe", he must eliminate this new Saiyan threat to his throne.

3) Lord Slug (December 31st of Age 764) - Same course of events as in the movie, only with "true" SSJ Goku (no Jigi-Super Saiyan), Yamcha, Tien & Chiaotzu involved. Vegeta still is on his rampage against Frieza's army, "redeeming" himself as he progresses with the hunt.

4) Cooler's Revenge - Takes places exactly a year since Frieza & Cold's demise, Vegeta is still in space. Salza is contacted by Sorbet that informs him Frieza and Cold (whom Cooler grew apart in the last decades) were defeated by a "Super Saiyan from Earth". Yamcha, Tien & Chiaotzu joins the rumble with Cooler and his army as explained here and across this forum by me before.

During the 7 years gap from the Cell Games/Other World Tournament Saga to the Great Saiyaman Saga/25th Tenkaichi Budokai I'd put these movies:

1) Cooler's Return Saga (November 3rd of Age 767) - 6 months after the Cell Games. Goku is dead but New Namek has fallen under Meta-Cooler whose remains merged Big Gete Star, Moori contacts Dende who calls for the help of his friends. All the Z-Fighters including their movie's supporting cast are going there to kick some asses. Vegeta drops by in the middle when Gohan is outnumbered by the 10,000 copies of Meta-Cooler but they're been ambushed and worn out so they're taken into the Big Gete Star's core, SSJ 2 Gohan defeats Meta-Cooler inside the planet's core. Goku advice Gohan from the Other World.

2) 4 FILLER EPISODES - Hercule goes to save West City from the "Warlord" from Legacy of Goku II, ONLY to be actually worthless against him - Robert (from the same game) to the rescue, Goten is born in the same episode. Ginyu as a frog shows up in the Capsule Corp and tries to switch bodies with Vegeta only to be kicked out by Bulma (from this episode we should have the scene where baby Trunks grabs him by the leg). Upa and Bora face troubles as real-estate entrepreneurs who hired Jigglers wishes to take over their tribe's native land to build a new city over this region, Gohan who dropped at Korin's joins the battle to help them win, Yajirobe puts his sword on the leader's throat and warns him to ever set a foot in this region, before letting him run away crying like a baby. Tien & Chiaotzu collect the Dragon Balls in one of them to get rid of Blonde Launch. Gohan recalls his adventure in Chazke Village and drops by there, he begins seeing Lime as proto-Romantic relationship.

3) Bojack Unbound (December 21st of Age 767) - 7 months since the Cell Games. Explained here by me in the past. Gohan is accompanied to the tournament by his grandfather, Ox King. Giran makes a cameo as a contestant but fails against Yamcha. Yajirobe enters as well to try his luck. Nam, Man-Wolf (he was included in the movie), Bora and Upa also participate for old times' sake.

4) As stated in the previous page: [spoiler]A 2 episodes filler mini-arc with the Black Frieza Soldier who was ridiculously powerful in the video game "Tenkaichi Tag Team" what-if scenario "The Soldier of Unimportance" who became the self-proclaimed leader of Frieza's army lands on Earth and attacks the World King's palace declaring he's the owner of this planet from now on, the world's hero Mr. Satan is shitting his pants out of fear since this guy demonstrate abilities as flying and ki blasts and does not want to fight him (but somehow manages to keep his reputation despite raising young Videl's concerns), the Earth seems doomed for the first episode of this epoch, since none of the Z-Fighters is aware of what's going on (the guy has small ki - as with Sorbet & Tagoma: they won't notice him unless very concentrated). Then Gohan who's a country boy without wifi somehow hears the news and rushes to face this threat, the Frieza Soldier demonstrate he's on another level than the common lackeys only to find out he's nothing compare to Earth's level while boasting lies he is "the one who defeated Frieza" while Gohan makes a joke out of him in fighting and corrects him that his now deceased father is the one who took care of Frieza, by the end of the day the soldiers kneels before Gohan, kisses his feet and asks him not to harm him and that he'll be his loyal servant - Gohan dismisses him and tells him to beat off but to think wisely about ever harming innocent lives across the universe cause he's friends with King Kai and can be notified of this, and this time he'd really won't show any mercy towards him, the soldier enters his space pod and leaves the Earth crying with a size-changing boogers balloon in his nose, by the time he flies off Krillin, Yamcha, Tien & Chiaotzu land on the battle field after they've heard the news about the soldier's attack from Bulma, Piccolo is standing on a roof top near by, smiling as this wasn't really a threat worthy of such a scale of enforcement, turns around and takes off towards Kami's Lookout.[/spoiler] 3 MORE FILLER EPISODES - Yamcha's girlfriend gets "knocked up" with his first born girl. Tien and Launch move on with their romance. Gohan goes to help Android 8 and Suno with some problems that arose in Jingle Village with Tao Pai Pai and Master Shen. Mr. Lao is killed by Mercenary Tao who ran away with his brother, Shen, from Jingle Village and got back to Chazke Village but is avenged by Gohan who kills the two of them due to their plan to kill the villagers "for fun", Gohan and his friends collect the Dragon Balls and resurrect him.

5) Broly Saga (March 26th, Age 768) - 10 months after the Cell Games Paragus comes to Earth to convince Vegeta to come rule his "New Planet Vegeta" as "king", the story goes as in the 8th DBZ movie (only without Future Trunks? who should be back "home" by then), turns out Broly hates VEGETA (not Baby Kakarot for some stupid reason he couldn't remember if logic was coming into play) for what his father did to him (has a scar in the belly) and loses his mind when examining Vegeta's resemblance to his old man, he finally loses it when Vegeta commends him to kneel to him as he is the new "King of the Saiyan race" and "PRAISE KING VEGETA!!!" (never liked Vegeta too much, but also never loved the whining bitch loser he was in the original Broly movie). After a close encounter with the "Legendary Super Saiyan", SSJ 2 Gohan manages to save the day again with a huge Masenko that leaves Broly inside a crater that is filling with lava, the meteorite that Paragus (who was killed by his own son while trying to run away in mid-battle) wished that will take out the planet is approaching fast, Gohan and co. gets on the spaceship and quickly set course to Earth, the Shamoians do the same with Paragus' Army's spaceships ONLY to go the planet they liked in the movie {all this takes 8 episodes, by the end of the episode the meteorite hits the planet and Broly is allegedly dead}.

4) 3 FILLER EPISODES - Krillin runs into Android 18 while going to make arrangements for Roshi in South City, he founds her looking at her parents' old home, "love is in the air", she tells Krillin her story and he understand how she and 17 became the way they were when he first encountered them. Lime and Gohan come to the conclusion it'll be best to "break up" but decide to remain friends. She thanks him for everything he did for her and he thanks her for her time by him, and flies back home.

5) Ozotto Saga (November 20th, Age 769) - 1.5 years after the Broly Saga, using Ozotto for 5 episodes as a villain who wishes to fight the strongest fighters of Earth before he'll blow the planet up as he did to other civilizations. Krillin marries 18 in her hometown after a tight relationship, EVERYONE including 17 shows up as guests. They can't afford an apartment so he suggest they'll "live for awhile in Kame House".

6) Broly's Second Coming Saga (March 6th, Age 774) - It had been 5 years since the victory over Broly, a Spaceship crushes on Earth, landing in the outskirts of Natade Village (West of East City). While Gohan (who's now a teenager and a student at Orange Star High School, Satan City), Videl, Goten and Trunks try to train together for the upcoming 25th Tournament, Broly shows up for another 5 episodes of pure fun. Upon sensing his enormous ki Vegeta, Piccolo, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien & Chiaotzu also drops by but proven not a match for the Legendary SSJ 2; Vegeta uses all his ki and helps Gohan to force Broly to look for a different tactic, Gohan remembers his dad's heroic act in the Cell Games, looks at the beaten up Videl and steps up to draw the last blood, Goku watches the entire battle from the Grand Kai's Planet and cheers Gohan when needed.

7) Preparations for the 25th Tenkaichi Budokai: Gohan goes on to invite Piccolo, Vegeta, Krillin, Android 18, Yamcha, Tien & Chiaotzu. He learns that Yamcha is not only a baseball superstar but also a devoted husband and a loving father, that Krillin and 18 have a 3 years old daughter named Marron, that Launch's pregnant with Tien's first child, while Chiaotzu is dating the "hottest girl in Mifan".

Dragon Sponge
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragon Sponge » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:58 pm

Israelite Wolfman wrote:

I'll make it quick: I don't think Chi-Chi should die, if she trained with the Z-Fighters under Kami & Popo she should be in the region of 900 and who said there was a need for anyone to die by the Saibamen? If it was up to me then Piccolo, Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, Chiaotzu and Gohan EACH would be getting some slice of action time with hitting them Saibamen to their deaths. In Resurrection 'F' there were 1000 soldiers not that far away from the Saibamen in terms of strength (let's say they were 700-1300 BP) and they didn't managed to do any harm to the Z-Fighters in VERY NARROWED roster. Yamcha was supposed to die in this way or another (surviving the Saibaman's jihad attack?) by Nappa in my head canon. But I'll give you credit for the Jackie Chun idea, I really liked it.

About the Namek Saga: No need for such a large cast, the story worked out fine by me with JUST Bulma, Krillin and Gohan on Planet Namek prior to Son Goku's arrival. My main concern is from the Android Saga onwards, I would add the Humans to train with Goku, Piccolo & Gohan - if it did wonders with the Namekian, why not caring for the Humans.

About the buffing of the 3 years gap since Frieza and Cold's deaths in the Future Trunks Saga till the Android Saga, I will try to add the movies as retelling (fixed with plot holes solved):

1) The World's Strongest (always felt it would be easier to add it after the Frieza Saga ended due to Goku's using the Kaioken) - Happens 3 months after Future Trunks left (September 14th of Age 764). Would add Yamcha, Tien & Chiaotzu into the story, have Wheelo use "growth" like Hit to match up with Goku's SSJ. Vegeta is in space, hunting some of Frieza's forces.

2) The Tree of Might - Happens one month after the previous saga (October 13th of Age 764). Turles' Spaceship passes over Vegeta's spaceship during the beginning of the saga, while the prince is suspicious but let it slip as he is sure he's "on the wave" of achieving Super Saiyan transformation. The Power Levels should be retconed to fit this point in time. Also, have Turles as Goku's cousin or somewhat related to Bardock and that he was spared from dying on Planet Vegeta as he was on his run back then, he set course to Earth after he hears from a Namekian tourist his crew captured that "A Low-Level Saiyan who lives there had defeated Frieza" - if he wishes to really be "The Emperor of the Universe", he must eliminate this new Saiyan threat to his throne.

3) Lord Slug (December 31st of Age 764) - Same course of events as in the movie, only with "true" SSJ Goku (no Jigi-Super Saiyan), Yamcha, Tien & Chiaotzu involved. Vegeta still is on his rampage against Frieza's army, "redeeming" himself as he progresses with the hunt.

4) Cooler's Revenge - Takes places exactly a year since Frieza & Cold's demise, Vegeta is still in space. Salza is contacted by Sorbet that informs him Frieza and Cold (whom Cooler grew apart in the last decades) were defeated by a "Super Saiyan from Earth". Yamcha, Tien & Chiaotzu joins the rumble with Cooler and his army as explained here and across this forum by me before.

During the 7 years gap from the Cell Games/Other World Tournament Saga to the Great Saiyaman Saga/25th Tenkaichi Budokai I'd put these movies:

1) Cooler's Return Saga (November 3rd of Age 767) - 6 months after the Cell Games. Goku is dead but New Namek has fallen under Meta-Cooler whose remains merged Big Gete Star, Moori contacts Dende who calls for the help of his friends. All the Z-Fighters including their movie's supporting cast are going there to kick some asses. Vegeta drops by in the middle when Gohan is outnumbered by the 10,000 copies of Meta-Cooler but they're been ambushed and worn out so they're taken into the Big Gete Star's core, SSJ 2 Gohan defeats Meta-Cooler inside the planet's core. Goku advice Gohan from the Other World.

2) 4 FILLER EPISODES - Hercule goes to save West City from the "Warlord" from Legacy of Goku II, ONLY to be actually worthless against him - Robert (from the same game) to the rescue, Goten is born in the same episode. Ginyu as a frog shows up in the Capsule Corp and tries to switch bodies with Vegeta only to be kicked out by Bulma (from this episode we should have the scene where baby Trunks grabs him by the leg). Upa and Bora face troubles as real-estate entrepreneurs who hired Jigglers wishes to take over their tribe's native land to build a new city over this region, Gohan who dropped at Korin's joins the battle to help them win, Yajirobe puts his sword on the leader's throat and warns him to ever set a foot in this region, before letting him run away crying like a baby. Tien & Chiaotzu collect the Dragon Balls in one of them to get rid of Blonde Launch. Gohan recalls his adventure in Chazke Village and drops by there, he begins seeing Lime as proto-Romantic relationship.

3) Bojack Unbound (December 21st of Age 767) - 7 months since the Cell Games. Explained here by me in the past. Gohan is accompanied to the tournament by his grandfather, Ox King. Giran makes a cameo as a contestant but fails against Yamcha. Yajirobe enters as well to try his luck. Nam, Man-Wolf (he was included in the movie), Bora and Upa also participate for old times' sake.

4) As stated in the previous page:
Spoiler:View
3 MORE FILLER EPISODES - Yamcha's girlfriend gets "knocked up" with his first born girl. Tien and Launch move on with their romance. Gohan goes to help Android 8 and Suno with some problems that arose in Jingle Village with Tao Pai Pai and Master Shen. Mr. Lao is killed by Mercenary Tao who ran away with his brother, Shen, from Jingle Village and got back to Chazke Village but is avenged by Gohan who kills the two of them due to their plan to kill the villagers "for fun", Gohan and his friends collect the Dragon Balls and resurrect him.

5) Broly Saga (March 26th, Age 768) - 10 months after the Cell Games Paragus comes to Earth to convince Vegeta to come rule his "New Planet Vegeta" as "king", the story goes as in the 8th DBZ movie (only without Future Trunks? who should be back "home" by then), turns out Broly hates VEGETA (not Baby Kakarot for some stupid reason he couldn't remember if logic was coming into play) for what his father did to him (has a scar in the belly) and loses his mind when examining Vegeta's resemblance to his old man, he finally loses it when Vegeta commends him to kneel to him as he is the new "King of the Saiyan race" and "PRAISE KING VEGETA!!!" (never liked Vegeta too much, but also never loved the whining bitch loser he was in the original Broly movie). After a close encounter with the "Legendary Super Saiyan", SSJ 2 Gohan manages to save the day again with a huge Masenko that leaves Broly inside a crater that is filling with lava, the meteorite that Paragus (who was killed by his own son while trying to run away in mid-battle) wished that will take out the planet is approaching fast, Gohan and co. gets on the spaceship and quickly set course to Earth, the Shamoians do the same with Paragus' Army's spaceships ONLY to go the planet they liked in the movie {all this takes 8 episodes, by the end of the episode the meteorite hits the planet and Broly is allegedly dead}.

4) 3 FILLER EPISODES - Krillin runs into Android 18 while going to make arrangements for Roshi in South City, he founds her looking at her parents' old home, "love is in the air", she tells Krillin her story and he understand how she and 17 became the way they were when he first encountered them. Lime and Gohan come to the conclusion it'll be best to "break up" but decide to remain friends. She thanks him for everything he did for her and he thanks her for her time by him, and flies back home.

5) Ozotto Saga (November 20th, Age 769) - 1.5 years after the Broly Saga, using Ozotto for 5 episodes as a villain who wishes to fight the strongest fighters of Earth before he'll blow the planet up as he did to other civilizations. Krillin marries 18 in her hometown after a tight relationship, EVERYONE including 17 shows up as guests. They can't afford an apartment so he suggest they'll "live for awhile in Kame House".

6) Broly's Second Coming Saga (March 6th, Age 774) - It had been 5 years since the victory over Broly, a Spaceship crushes on Earth, landing in the outskirts of Natade Village (West of East City). While Gohan (who's now a teenager and a student at Orange Star High School, Satan City), Videl, Goten and Trunks try to train together for the upcoming 25th Tournament, Broly shows up for another 5 episodes of pure fun. Upon sensing his enormous ki Vegeta, Piccolo, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien & Chiaotzu also drops by but proven not a match for the Legendary SSJ 2; Vegeta uses all his ki and helps Gohan to force Broly to look for a different tactic, Gohan remembers his dad's heroic act in the Cell Games, looks at the beaten up Videl and steps up to draw the last blood, Goku watches the entire battle from the Grand Kai's Planet and cheers Gohan when needed.

7) Preparations for the 25th Tenkaichi Budokai: Gohan goes on to invite Piccolo, Vegeta, Krillin, Android 18, Yamcha, Tien & Chiaotzu. He learns that Yamcha is not only a baseball superstar but also a devoted husband and a loving father, that Krillin and 18 have a 3 years old daughter named Marron, that Launch's pregnant with Tien's first child, while Chiaotzu is dating the "hottest girl in Mifan".
Your Ideas are pretty nice, i may be incorparate some parts of them into my Fanfiction, for example: i did plan to place Coolers Return into the 3 years "training for the Cyborbs" gap, but placing it into the 7 years "before the Buu Arc" gap fits probably better (with the exeption of leaving Son Goku out of it, but that isn´t that bad). However, for the most part i would keep my Fanfiction the way i intended it to do.

As for Chichi and the Saibaiman thing, she would have a Power Level of 1500 without weights in the Saibaiman Tournament. She would been the 5th one to fight a Saibaiman, Yamcha would have dodged the suprise grab of his Saibaiman and finish him off afterward, which would show that he didn´t have to be always the victim he sadly is in most of his fights and that he learned from his past mistakes from the battles he lost. Because of Yamchas win, Krillin would not destroy all remaining Saibaiman and fight his one, one on one, but he would be more careful after seeing that Yamchas Saibaiman was still alive after being knocked down by his Kamehameha. The 4th Saibaiman would go to Jackie Chun. Chichi against her Saibaiman would put up a good fight against it, but while trying to deliver the final blow, the Saibaiman would dodge in the last second, grab Chichi and kill her in his suicide explosion. It would give her the role that Yamcha originally had in the Saibaiman Battle, by dieng against a unimportant goon of the main villains, what shows how dangerous even they can be if you aren´t careful enough and it would also show Chiaotzu a move that he can replicate against Nappa. Now its Gohans turn:

Fueled by extreme Rage and strengthened by a temporary Rage boost, Gohan would masacre his Saibaiman and right after try to attack Vegeta and Nappa. Piccolo would have to stop him and to calm him down by telling him that his mom can be revived by the Dragon Balls. After this casualty, Piccolo and Lunch would kill their Saibaimans pretty fast. And Chiaotzu would manage to beat his Saibaiman by being carful and using his psycic powers even though the green guy was almost twice as strong as him. In total there would be 8 Saibaiman in this Version instead of six.

As for Namek, even though there is no need for so many Characters on Namek i still want to use Yajirobi, Roshi, Lunch and even Oolong and Puar (which shapeshifting abillitys could come in Handy) on Namek. It would also fit for Lunch, Puar and Roshi to come along. Lunch would want to help revive Tenshinhan, Puar would want Yamcha back and Roshi would also want to help get his Friends revived and since he is in the same strength tier than the other, he can be confident in being a help in Battle and he would also love to see Bulma in her underwear on the Spaceship (by the way: why is there no nosebleeding Smiley?). It would certainly be harder to convince Yajirobi to join the ride, but maybe Goku could do it, by wondering infront of him how tasty the unknown Food on Namek could be. And Oolong would probably get, yet again forced into joining the journey. Bulmas contact person on earth would than be Ox King, who would tell Goku the news what happens on Namek and Karin Sama would most likely himself bring Goku the Senzu Beans without Yajirobi around. The other Characters i bring along would also get their Potencial unlocked by Guru which will pay off for them in the end. Because otherwise they would get left behind strengthwise.

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Sat May 06, 2017 10:00 am

I would also incorporate Tights in much earlier stories, lets say from the Piccolo Daimao Saga EITHER by Bulma or one of her parents mentioning she's away due to studying in a University/College OR having her at home for a break and actively taking part in that story arc with helping her father building a technological weapon/mean they believe will stop the evil Namekian from continuing his rampage throughout the Earth (only to fail and have Goku do the job as in of what we know). It was absurd that ALLEGEDLY Bulma had an older sister this whole time but not even her husband, Vegeta, knew about her existence and he was MARRIED TO BULMA FOR OVER A DECADE (Don't wanna get into exact number of years as the DBS timeline is kinda unclear as of yet) as of Dragon Ball Super episode 30.

Tights should also have a spouse at this point of the series (DBS episode 89 will air tonight, Israel time) since she's older than Bulma, don't care even if she'd get married after her younger sister due to her genius life taking a lot of socializing time from her (let's say AT WORST she'll marry her man after the Cell Games), JUST DON'T OFFER TO FIX HER UP WITH YAMCHA as some offered - we already got the age-wise weird Future Trunks and Future Mai love story, the guy should have his one girlfriend or 2 since the breakup with Bulma, whom he'd be married to.

P.S. I'd also like to suggest having a Yamcha and Bulma's background episodes for their breakup, at the first episode Yamcha is consulting with Puar about his baseball career in the early phase of the preparations for the Androids (lets say in the area of the month past Cooler's Revenge saga), he decides to call up a press conference a-la-Michael Jordan style and announces he had thought about it heavily recently and decided he will be taking a temporal break/quit from baseball (not mentioning why to avoid stressing the population), promising the Titans' fans he'll only play for their team, then leaving the place with Bulma who is proud of him, after a few more episodes of them together, Yamcha's approached in the West City Mall to sign over some young Marron-esque lady's bra with her chest exposed (turns out she's a really big Yamcha-fan) while Bulma is doing her shopping, she gets out of the shop while Yamcha's doing his thing, she yells at him and shout that she and him "ARE THROUGH/DONE", Yamcha tries to ask for her forgiveness for the next few episodes but realizes she had lost interest in him, then Vegeta returns to Earth and finds the horny Bulma looking for a mate, so she takes advantage of him and conceives Trunks, Yamcha continues on his training heartbroken only to find himself hitting the dance clubs and messing with tones of ladies who digs his coolness and are drawn into him due to him being a famous baseball star.

Dragon Sponge
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragon Sponge » Sat May 06, 2017 3:30 pm

Israelite Wolfman wrote:I would also incorporate Tights in much earlier stories, lets say from the Piccolo Daimao Saga EITHER by Bulma or one of her parents mentioning she's away due to studying in a University/College OR having her at home for a break and actively taking part in that story arc with helping her father building a technological weapon/mean they believe will stop the evil Namekian from continuing his rampage throughout the Earth (only to fail and have Goku do the job as in of what we know). It was absurd that ALLEGEDLY Bulma had an older sister this whole time but not even her husband, Vegeta, knew about her existence and he was MARRIED TO BULMA FOR OVER A DECADE (Don't wanna get into exact number of years as the DBS timeline is kinda unclear as of yet) as of Dragon Ball Super episode 30.

Tights should also have a spouse at this point of the series (DBS episode 89 will air tonight, Israel time) since she's older than Bulma, don't care even if she'd get married after her younger sister due to her genius life taking a lot of socializing time from her (let's say AT WORST she'll marry her man after the Cell Games), JUST DON'T OFFER TO FIX HER UP WITH YAMCHA as some offered - we already got the age-wise weird Future Trunks and Future Mai love story, the guy should have his one girlfriend or 2 since the breakup with Bulma, whom he'd be married to.

P.S. I'd also like to suggest having a Yamcha and Bulma's background episodes for their breakup, at the first episode Yamcha is consulting with Puar about his baseball career in the early phase of the preparations for the Androids (lets say in the area of the month past Cooler's Revenge saga), he decides to call up a press conference a-la-Michael Jordan style and announces he had thought about it heavily recently and decided he will be taking a temporal break/quit from baseball (not mentioning why to avoid stressing the population), promising the Titans' fans he'll only play for their team, then leaving the place with Bulma who is proud of him, after a few more episodes of them together, Yamcha's approached in the West City Mall to sign over some young Marron-esque lady's bra with her chest exposed (turns out she's a really big Yamcha-fan) while Bulma is doing her shopping, she gets out of the shop while Yamcha's doing his thing, she yells at him and shout that she and him "ARE THROUGH/DONE", Yamcha tries to ask for her forgiveness for the next few episodes but realizes she had lost interest in him, then Vegeta returns to Earth and finds the horny Bulma looking for a mate, so she takes advantage of him and conceives Trunks, Yamcha continues on his training heartbroken only to find himself hitting the dance clubs and messing with tones of ladies who digs his coolness and are drawn into him due to him being a famous baseball star.
That are some very nice ideas, now i am getting ideas for Tights. For example, when Son Goku is at Bulmas House in the Red Ribbon Arc he could see a Picture of Tights and ask who that is. But i would change, that Bulma has flown Jacos Spaceship or that she even knows of its existence, for obvious reasons. But i wont cover Dragon Ball Super events in my Dragon Ball Alternate Fanfiction, but i will make likely a Sequel that covers Super events, but not before DB Super has ended. But that dosen´t mean that i wont make referrences to Super stuff. Also i should do more research about "Jaco the Galatic Patrolman" before i incorparate stuff from it into my Fanfiction. I will think over if i cover Bulmas and Yamchas breaking up events.

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Sat May 06, 2017 5:34 pm

Dragon Sponge wrote:
Israelite Wolfman wrote:I would also incorporate Tights in much earlier stories, lets say from the Piccolo Daimao Saga EITHER by Bulma or one of her parents mentioning she's away due to studying in a University/College OR having her at home for a break and actively taking part in that story arc with helping her father building a technological weapon/mean they believe will stop the evil Namekian from continuing his rampage throughout the Earth (only to fail and have Goku do the job as in of what we know). It was absurd that ALLEGEDLY Bulma had an older sister this whole time but not even her husband, Vegeta, knew about her existence and he was MARRIED TO BULMA FOR OVER A DECADE (Don't wanna get into exact number of years as the DBS timeline is kinda unclear as of yet) as of Dragon Ball Super episode 30.

P.S. I'd also like to suggest having a Yamcha and Bulma's background episodes for their breakup, at the first episode Yamcha is consulting with Puar about his baseball career in the early phase of the preparations for the Androids (lets say in the area of the month past Cooler's Revenge saga), he decides to call up a press conference a-la-Michael Jordan style and announces he had thought about it heavily recently and decided he will be taking a temporal break/quit from baseball (not mentioning why to avoid stressing the population), promising the Titans' fans he'll only play for their team, then leaving the place with Bulma who is proud of him, after a few more episodes of them together, Yamcha's approached in the West City Mall to sign over some young Marron-esque lady's bra with her chest exposed (turns out she's a really big Yamcha-fan) while Bulma is doing her shopping, she gets out of the shop while Yamcha's doing his thing, she yells at him and shout that she and him "ARE THROUGH/DONE", Yamcha tries to ask for her forgiveness for the next few episodes but realizes she had lost interest in him, then Vegeta returns to Earth and finds the horny Bulma looking for a mate, so she takes advantage of him and conceives Trunks, Yamcha continues on his training heartbroken only to find himself hitting the dance clubs and messing with tons of ladies who digs his coolness and are drawn into him due to him being a famous baseball star.
That are some very nice ideas, now i am getting ideas for Tights. For example, when Son Goku is at Bulmas House in the Red Ribbon Arc he could see a Picture of Tights and ask who that is. But i would change, that Bulma has flown Jacos Spaceship or that she even knows of its existence, for obvious reasons. But i wont cover Dragon Ball Super events in my Dragon Ball Alternate Fanfiction, but i will make likely a Sequel that covers Super events, but not before DB Super has ended. But that dosen´t mean that i wont make referrences to Super stuff. Also i should do more research about "Jaco the Galatic Patrolman" before i incorparate stuff from it into my Fanfiction. I will think over if i cover Bulmas and Yamchas breaking up events.
Thanks, also originally thought about incorporating Tights in the episode where Goku arrives at Bulma's home with the police officer and meets the Briefs for the first time, but decided to put her in later stories while thinking of it because I want her to be distant from her family to explain the little screen time she's receiving in later (DBZ/DBS) stories. I agree that Bulma knowing Jaco since young age was kinda weird considering the fear/shock she had when Raditz informed them of the Saiyans, but it fits well with her knowing him in Resurrection 'F' to get the story going.