Mortal ranking

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Mortal ranking

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue May 16, 2017 11:14 pm

Let's assume mortal Level means power levels. If GT/Movies were part of the Universe. Would U7 still be the second lowest universe?

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Re: Mortal ranking

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Tue May 16, 2017 11:15 pm

Maybe. There's no way to know with any reliability.
Retired.

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Re: Mortal ranking

Post by Pantalones » Sat May 20, 2017 2:48 pm

If GT/Movies were part of the Universe. Would U7 still be the second lowest universe?
I'm guessing you mean what if aliens/planets introduced in the movies or GT were around in the "canon" universe, or that movie events actually happened in the timeline of the main series?

Well... as far as GT goes, the Machine Mutant planets having so many random strong aliens might raise the 7th universe's level a bit, assuming it's going by the average power level of its inhabitants. There were a lot of aliens that had to be in the "Buu saga base Saiyan level" range or higher there, which is well above what the average mortal would be normally. Those guys might be enough to raise the 7th universe's level up at least a few ranks.

I don't think the movies would make much of an impact though, considering that every powerful new character in them generally ends up dead -- if anything, Broly's years of rampaging throughout the South Galaxy would do more harm than good. He could've wiped out hundreds of planets populated with Ginyu Force-level aliens, maybe even some here and there with a few fighters stronger than that.