The Other Guys

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheZFighter
Regular

The Other Guys

Post by TheZFighter » Fri May 19, 2017 2:32 pm

Ok so, say there was another crisis of some kind headed Earth's way, but for some reason "our heroes" weren't around to deal with it. Who would the people of Dragon Earth be relying on to save the day? Who would be the "B Team?" The Other Guys?

Essentially, I'm asking, who do you think are the strongest characters on Dragon Earth, after the likes of Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Krillin, Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Master Roshi, Buu, Android 17 and Android 16 (assuming he is knocking about somewhere)?

I'm expecting Arale to be top of most lists, and I imagine Android 8 could be right up there as well. Who else is there? Bora? Would Upa have grown up to be a strong guy like his father? Nam? Tao?
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

precita
Banned

Re: The Other Guys

Post by precita » Fri May 19, 2017 2:45 pm

There's nobody who can do anything. Even your average martial arts fighter like the ones back in Dragonball or Mr. Satan are helpless against aliens.

Yamcha is a God among men compared to your average human.

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Fri May 19, 2017 6:39 pm

I'm sure guys like Arale, Obotchaman, Android 8, Bora, and tournament fighters like Namu, Akkuman, or King Chappa would be able to fight weak villains. Anybody stronger than Raditz would be able to obliterate Earth with the flick of their finger, though.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Sat May 20, 2017 3:08 am

precita wrote:There's nobody who can do anything. Even your average martial arts fighter like the ones back in Dragonball or Mr. Satan are helpless against aliens.

Yamcha is a God among men compared to your average human.
I understand that, but I was asking who would be the strongest after our heroes
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

Akyon
Regular

Post by Akyon » Wed May 24, 2017 9:04 pm

Outside of gag character Arale?

Akkuman(due to his power)
Cyborg Tao(providing he's still alive after the Buu revival wish, but hey; Pilaf and Ginyu were both revived)
Master Shen(see Tao)
Jaco(man handled Frieza's goons in RoF film, in the manga is stated to be unable to handle adult saiyans...presumably he'd just about manage Raditz, but Nappa would destroy him)
Eighter
Korin
Chi-Chi
King Chappa
Nam
Giran
Ox King
Favourite User quote:
Vice wrote:"Look at all these characters getting some shine in the buildup for the tournament of power, maybe we'll get to see some other characters do some stuff instead of the same old shit."
1. Goku (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitor & Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors

"Fuck."

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed May 24, 2017 10:01 pm

I think you are all forgetting someone:

[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blYqXvZxUDU[/spoiler]
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

TenshinFan
Beyond Newbie

Post by TenshinFan » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:43 am

King Chapa for sure! That guy is a beast.