Would Towa make a good wife?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Re: Would Towa make a good wife?

Post by FoolsGil » Thu May 25, 2017 11:20 pm

nickzambuto wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:Shouldn't this be in Video Games?

No. A Demon Queen who is capable of saving her brother and instead said 'fuck it' seems like someone who doesn't care about anyone else or anything other than herself and her goals.
Like that Barbarian Prince who let his own allies die or even killed them himself just because they weren't useful.
I'd rather not argue for Vegeta, but I would point out that given enough time, positive reinforcement, and a rival that is ever positive,hard to kill, and is forced to be in their presence all the time sure in about two to three decades, maybe, Towa could change. MAYBE. But those first two to three decades are going to suck.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Would Towa make a good wife?

Post by Kanassa » Fri May 26, 2017 7:50 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Not for anyone other than Dumplin. Because if someone tries to steal her from him... you're gonna get dumped on.
Yamcha could kick Dumplin's ass.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017