Who would be more fun to hang out with?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Who would be more fun to hang out with?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed May 24, 2017 3:41 pm

This thread will be discussing you having been transported into the Dragon World of Age 796 and your choice of either (or both) Pan or Bra or any of their counterparts outside of Dragon Ball Super to have as a friend or girlfriend. Whose body you will get to inhabit in the Dragon World will be of your choosing as well. However, the catch is that you will never be able to gain access to any of the Dragon Balls whatsoever for the year you had been transported into the Dragon World. Meaning you would have to wait for an entire year.

precita
Banned

Re: Who would be more fun to hang out with?

Post by precita » Wed May 24, 2017 4:54 pm

Pan and Bra are to young for me.

IntoTheFire
Beyond Newbie

Post by IntoTheFire » Wed May 24, 2017 6:09 pm

I would rather hang out with Bra. We don't know much about their personalities so far (even less if you exclude GT) but I find Pan a little too battle oriented for my liking.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Thu May 25, 2017 3:09 pm

precita wrote:Pan and Bra are to young for me.
This. Id be nice to Pan though so I could potentially meet Goku.

Can I just have Vados or Bulma instead? Lol
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu May 25, 2017 3:16 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:
precita wrote:Pan and Bra are to young for me.
This. Id be nice to Pan though so I could potentially meet Goku.

Can I just have Vados or Bulma instead? Lol
1) Seeing how Pan loves spending time with Goku, I think you might meet him on the first day.

2) Are you sure you want to run the risk of being destroyed by Champa or Vegeta?

cheddarsword
Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Thu May 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Piccolo. Also Beerus.

As far as female characters, Bulma, 18 and Violent Launch.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu May 25, 2017 6:31 pm

Hang out with Bra as Vegeta, then anything that happens after that is a very bloody accident that I can blame on her just being to weak and stupid. Then a year later I'd get to watch Vegeta break from the safety behind the fourth wall.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Fri May 26, 2017 2:44 am

GT Pan. She was pretty cute to her first date (who left her for no reason) and the fisher boy from Oceanus Shenron episode. She can also teach me how to fly (we didn't see Bra being able to, I think?)

I'm both short and fairly young irl, so height difference would probably be slight at best :lol:

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat May 27, 2017 11:15 am

I can't stand most versions of either of them, so I pick the version of Pan who had her neck snapped by Bojack in DBM. At least I'll get some peace and quiet.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat May 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I can't stand most versions of either of them, so I pick the version of Pan who had her neck snapped by Bojack in DBM. At least I'll get some peace and quiet.
Going with this, but I pick gt pan and pick gohan as my vessel..
Then I decide to train her and accidentally tear her libms away, but not before letting her know people just tolerate her, she is not pretty enough to be this stupid and everyone who ever loved her was wrong.. very wrong
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Puaru
Banned

Post by Puaru » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:40 am

I'm, sure they'll both be hot once they're older (which human DB women aren't?) but they both seem to have annoying and pushy personalities, so I don't know. Actually having a long-term relationship with any of them might end up not being worth the headache.

Anime girls in general tends to be complaining bitches. I guess Japanese people find it cute or subversive or something (like "lol, that's not how a lady is supposed to be! lololooolollolo!11!1!) but personally I cant stand them.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:52 am

Pan 10 years after GT.

Kale
Mai
Videl
Cocoa
Yurin
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

ThatFanaticJackatoo

Post by ThatFanaticJackatoo » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:12 pm

I think Goku, Gohan, Piccolo and Kuririn would be fun as hell to hang out with and meet.

Then again, I would want to meet all the Dragon Ball characters (besides the ones that want to kill me)

But for Pan and Bra, I honestly don't know since I haven't watch GT before. Maybe based on what I read about GT, I might pick Pan

IntoTheFire
Beyond Newbie

Post by IntoTheFire » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:27 pm

If I had to choose from all the characters...hm I guess Videl, Gohan and Krillin. They seem most approachable.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:I can't stand most versions of either of them, so I pick the version of Pan who had her neck snapped by Bojack in DBM. At least I'll get some peace and quiet.
Then I decide to train her and accidentally tear her libms away, but not before letting her know people just tolerate her, she is not pretty enough to be this stupid and everyone who ever loved her was wrong.. very wrong
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:07 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:
Me or him?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:55 am

Dbzfan94 wrote: What the fuck is wrong with you?
Me?
Nothing in particular..
Why do you ask :P
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:36 pm

Goku - a child in a warrior's body, his optimism and light heart make him a great friend to be with. If you could handle his simpleton ways, blood-crazy tendencies and large appetite, at least. :P

Lunch - she sounds like fun, someone who is calm and sweet and then badass and hot.

Master Roshi - I ca handle pervert humor, also he sounds like a fun and useful sensei to be with.
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote: Going with this, but I pick gt pan and pick gohan as my vessel..
Me or him?
Him

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
Me or him?
Him
1) Dbzfan94, apparently Ki Breaker is comparable to Zamasu.

2) Polyphase Avatron, I have been meaning to ask. Is your name from a Cybertronian?

3) Dbzfan94, also be aware of what will happen today.