Who would be more fun to hang out with?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Who would be more fun to hang out with?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:2) Polyphase Avatron, I have been meaning to ask. Is your name from a Cybertronian?
Actually it's a classic Doctor Who reference.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Akyon
Regular

Post by Akyon » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:17 pm

Ignoring the Bra Vs. Pan thing(because honestly I can't remember enough of their GT portrayals to comment on this) the guys who seem the most fun to hang out with are Krillin, Yamcha and Gohan. All three are relatively normal well adjusted people who enjoy things outside of punching and kicking. I can believe all three would be down for going to a bar, or a coffee house, or a sports game or going bowling for some more normal sense of fun.

17's got quite a nice dry wit so he'd probably be fun to joke with.

As much as I dislike how useless in battle he is, Chiaoutzu also seems like a really fun guy to hang out with. You could pull pranks with his telekinesis.
Favourite User quote:
Vice wrote:"Look at all these characters getting some shine in the buildup for the tournament of power, maybe we'll get to see some other characters do some stuff instead of the same old shit."
1. Goku (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitor & Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors

"Fuck."

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Dbzfan94, apparently Ki Breaker is comparable to Zamasu.
huh, don't remember doing anything to be labelled as God for but if you insist..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:07 pm

I'd be friends with Pan and be in the body of some guy who's exactly like me but lives in Dragon World.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu