The nutritional value of Buu's cookies and candies?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Generico Garbagio
Beyond Newbie

The nutritional value of Buu's cookies and candies?

Post by Generico Garbagio » Fri May 26, 2017 10:36 am

So I was wondering about that. Do you think when Buu changes someone to candy or cookies, they have a nutritional value? If so, do you think they all have the same nutritional values, or is it proportionate to power level or overall health?

I guess the characters in Dragon Ball are pretty healthy, unless they have a heart virus. So who'd be the healthiest cookie in your opinion? I think it would be a woman like Videl or maybe Bulma, but that's just me. I don't think I'd want to eat a man up. Ew.

If you did read it please tell me how.

Dragon Sponge
Beyond Newbie

Re: The nutritional value of Buu's cookies and candies?

Post by Dragon Sponge » Fri May 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Who knows, but i can think if Buu would turn Bacterian into Chocolate, that he would not be a very healthy candy and probably would taste or even smell like shit. Buu might not even eat him if he smells his aroma. But if he eats him, he would most likely vomit him out again. Healty candy could probably also come from clean people. General Blue and Zarbon could very well fit this bill.

Generico Garbagio
Beyond Newbie

Post by Generico Garbagio » Fri May 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Dragon Sponge wrote:Who knows, but i can think if Buu would turn Bacterian into Chocolate, that he would not be a very healthy candy and probably would taste or even smell like shit. Buu might not even eat him if he smells his aroma. But if he eats him, he would most likely vomit him out again. Healty candy could probably also come from clean people. General Blue and Zarbon could very well fit this bill.
That is true. Maybe Bacterian would make black licorice?

AND WHY THE HECK WOULD ZARBON MAKE GOOD CANDY?

Probably saiyans would be bad, because their names are much healthier than their diets.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Fri May 26, 2017 7:27 pm

Well Zamasu would be truly divine chocolate worthy of the Gods.

Cell would simply be perfect in nutritional value.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Generico Garbagio
Beyond Newbie

Post by Generico Garbagio » Fri May 26, 2017 7:32 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:Well Zamasu would be truly divine chocolate worthy of the Gods.

Would you prefer a Perfect Cell chocolate or a 17 chocolate, an 18 chocolate and an imperfect Cell chocolate?

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Fri May 26, 2017 7:35 pm

Generico Garbagio wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote:Well Zamasu would be truly divine chocolate worthy of the Gods.

Would you prefer a Perfect Cell chocolate or a 17 chocolate, an 18 chocolate and an imperfect Cell chocolate?
Perfect Cell.

Freeza chocolate is good until you find out the packaging only reveals a measly 1% of his calorie content.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Dragon Sponge
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragon Sponge » Fri May 26, 2017 7:37 pm

Generico Garbagio wrote:
Dragon Sponge wrote:Who knows, but i can think if Buu would turn Bacterian into Chocolate, that he would not be a very healthy candy and probably would taste or even smell like shit. Buu might not even eat him if he smells his aroma. But if he eats him, he would most likely vomit him out again. Healty candy could probably also come from clean people. General Blue and Zarbon could very well fit this bill.
That is true. Maybe Bacterian would make black licorice?

AND WHY THE HECK WOULD ZARBON MAKE GOOD CANDY?

Probably saiyans would be bad, because their names are much healthier than their diets.
Since both of those pretty boys value beauty very highly, they probably also keep their Bodys very clean. General Blue for example gets so disgusted by a Soldier picking his nose, that he lets him get executed right afterwars and then lets the workplace of said Soldier get disinfectet. I have to admid that Zarbon never shows such a high regard for cleanliness, but since he values a beauty Body, its not to farfetched that he would also value a clean Body. But yeah how good of a candy he would be might depend which Form he has while he gets turned into candy. His "pretty" Normalform would taste pretty while his "ugly" Mosterform would taste ugly.