Where do you see a Goku in a million years?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

emperior
I Live Here

Re: Where do you see a Goku in a million years?

Post by emperior » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:29 am

dragonball0900 wrote:In a million of years, based on my numbers (making a x1.2 increase of training each year), I can see Base Goku (his weakest form, without any saiyan beyond god form) being higher than his current SSJB form, stronger than SSJ Rose Goku Black, Toppo, and possibly around Hit. Though he wouldn't reach SSJB Vegito or Fused Zamasu yet.

Transforming into normal SSJ, he would already be way way higher than SSJB Vegito. Way higher than Beerus and possibly Whis. Now with SSJB, that's another different dimension from either Beerus and Whis. He would probably reach Zeno, or even surpass him (though we don't know how strong Zeno is).
Zeno isn't a fighter, he's just omnipotent.
I personally believe that in a milion years Goku would master his base form so that transformations would be useless, and he would be much stronger than Grand Priest.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Where do you see a Goku in a million years?

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:06 pm

I can see him turning a God of destruction, so he can go around the universe looking for people to fight. Or he's dead and training on the Otherworld.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!