Best Hybrid?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Best Hybrid?

Post by Berserker1921 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:17 pm

What race would give the best pros if a saiyan mated with them? Also for fun let's say the races I mention can mate or in some way have off springs with the saiyan. No gods of D, angels, or Buu race, or beings we have only see one person of said race. Except for those that we know have full races. (Ex: No hit and etc) Tell me which would produce the best offspring with the saiyan and why? Think of the pros and cons of each race?

1. Human?
2. Kaioshin?
3. Frieza race?
4. Namekian?
5. Android?
6. Metal Men?

TheZFighter
Regular

Re: Best Hybrid?

Post by TheZFighter » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:23 pm

Right, somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure I remember it being said that Gero's Androids are said to have unlimited energy and eternal life, so would a Saiyan-Android hybrid be able to sustain the Super Saiyan 3 form? If so, my answer would probably be Android.
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:33 pm

You cannot be a Cyborg hybrid. Being a Cyborg means either to be a brain living on in a robotic body or being a lifeform who was somewhat modified with anorganic elements. 17 and 18 are Cyborgs, a modified man and woman, but not of the species "Cyborg" as that is not a species genetically/when it comes to inheriting, they are humans nonetheless. Maron is not a Human-Cyborg. She is a normal human girl. I mean if the Cyborgs from DB would work somewhat like GT's machine mutants, maybe. But we also know too few things about these bionic beings. But a Saiyajin who has been cyborgified? Sure.

Freeza is only strong because of inherited mutation so potnetially yes, but seems like no guarantee for those guys. Maybe Shinjin. Would have to be some trickery with implanting cells or whatever as they do not have genitals.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Cetra wrote:You cannot be a Cyborg hybrid. Being a Cyborg means either to be a brain living on in a robotic body or being a lifeform who was somewhat modified with anorganic elements. 17 and 18 are Cyborgs, a modified man and woman, but not of the species "Cyborg" as that is not a species genetically/when it comes to inheriting, they are humans nonetheless. Maron is not a Human-Cyborg. She is a normal human girl. I mean if the Cyborgs from DB would work somewhat like GT's machine mutants, maybe. But we also know too few things about these bionic beings. But a Saiyajin who has been cyborgified? Sure.

Freeza is only strong because of inherited mutation so potnetially yes, but seems like no guarantee for those guys. Maybe Shinjin. Would have to be some trickery with implanting cells or whatever as they do not have genitals.
See OP: " let's say the races I mention can mate or in some way have off springs with the saiyan".
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:05 pm

TheZFighter wrote:
Cetra wrote:You cannot be a Cyborg hybrid. Being a Cyborg means either to be a brain living on in a robotic body or being a lifeform who was somewhat modified with anorganic elements. 17 and 18 are Cyborgs, a modified man and woman, but not of the species "Cyborg" as that is not a species genetically/when it comes to inheriting, they are humans nonetheless. Maron is not a Human-Cyborg. She is a normal human girl. I mean if the Cyborgs from DB would work somewhat like GT's machine mutants, maybe. But we also know too few things about these bionic beings. But a Saiyajin who has been cyborgified? Sure.

See OP: " let's say the races I mention can mate or in some way have off springs with the saiyan".
But that's the thing. 17 and 18 already can reproduce. It will not change the fact that cyborg is not a special and anorganic components cannot be inherited. If he means THAT as well, then sure.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:16 pm

Wouldn't a child shared between a female Saiyan and Super Perfect Cell or Super 17 be the best?

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Cetra wrote:
TheZFighter wrote:

But that's the thing. 17 and 18 already can reproduce. It will not change the fact that cyborg is not a special and anorganic components cannot be inherited. If he means THAT as well, then sure.
He means THAT as well.
Z-Fighters fan.

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Cetra wrote:
TheZFighter wrote:

17 and 18 have organic upgrades
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:06 pm

Make a baby with cauliflowa, any race is okay
Just tickle the baby's back and get SS, do some more and you get 2, a little further you have 3, repeat procedure when required
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:52 am

kinisking wrote: 17 and 18 have organic upgrades
I have already heard of that long ago. It does not really change anything when it comes to inheriting. We cannot just assume that this becomes part of the DNA and thus be inherited. I mean, we can. But it is no use.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:27 pm

Cetra wrote:
kinisking wrote: 17 and 18 have organic upgrades
I have already heard of that long ago. It does not really change anything when it comes to inheriting. We cannot just assume that this becomes part of the DNA and thus be inherited. I mean, we can. But it is no use.
That's a good point but you did say anorganic( I assume you meant inorganic) so I had to correct you

Also, the whole point of the thread is that we're assuming this so you're being pedantic .
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:18 pm

Guys how are you making this so complicated? This is meant to be something simple and fun. Please don't get into arguments. Please read my original post and turn off your brains. This isn't dragon ball super power levels. I just want to know if a saiyan could Mate with any of these beings. What would the pros and cons be. And what would you prefer to be the best hybrid?

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:03 pm

Of those choices Id say Frieza Race.

Frieza can get stronger just by beating someone down and a Saiyan can get stronger by getting beat down.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Namekian or Shinjin would be optimal for a combination of high fighting power and more creative magical techniques (perhaps psychic abilities as well). Freeza's race might provide the largest potential increase in sheer power, assuming whatever attributes turned Freeza into a "mutant" apply to the offspring.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:33 am

Kaioshin. They have a very high potential, natural God Ki, a incredibly long life and many abilities. The offspring of a Saiyan and a Kaioshin would definitely born with an extremely high power level. The same could probably apply to the son of a Saiyan and someone from Freeza race.

Though being half-Saiyan half-Namekian would make the kid a living tank. Having Saiyan tough body paired with Namekian regeneration would be great, especially for Zenkais.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Akyon
Regular

Post by Akyon » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:51 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:Wouldn't a child shared between a female Saiyan and Super Perfect Cell or Super 17 be the best?
As Steven here says, Cell would be the best.

But of the ones you mentioned, if feasible; Namekian. If what made Cell regenerate so well was his Piccolo cells, then I think between that and the saiyans Zenkai, you'd have a pretty powerful offspring capable of surviving most attacks and growing stronger from it.

Frieza's race I can never tell if their species is naturally tough as nails or whether that's a Frieza specific thing to be able to survive an exploding planet, and being diced into chunks and still somehow stay alive.
Favourite User quote:
Vice wrote:"Look at all these characters getting some shine in the buildup for the tournament of power, maybe we'll get to see some other characters do some stuff instead of the same old shit."
1. Goku (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitor & Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors

"Fuck."

lancerman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by lancerman » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:19 pm

Freeza. Massive durability. Accelerated training. From below a SSJ to being able to hang with a SSB in a matter of months. Being able to survive after devastating attacks, which would be deadly when paired with Zenkai's. Ability to breath in space.

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:24 am

Cell was probably as good as it gets. Just look his potential. Saiyan cells that allow him grow stronger every time he recovers from near death. Frieza's potential and survivability. Namekian regeneration. Not to mention a library of techniques that make him ridiculously versatile. He literally is Gero's masterpiece