Can people survive outside other universes?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Can people survive outside other universes?

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:33 am

If a universe is erased, then people can just evacuate to another one, right?

That may have also happened in the past, so it should be okay, right?
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

cheddarsword
Regular

Re: Can people survive outside other universes?

Post by cheddarsword » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:54 pm

A God of Destruction can be a member of a universe, not an already divine being. Beerus and Champa are brothers, which indicates that they were likely born in a universe, and as such, one of them is in a universe not their own.

I'd say likely.

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:29 pm

So if a universe has to be erased, then evacuation can occur.

It'd depend on how empty the universe is to acommodate people, but evacuation as a possibility if things go wrong is in existence.
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

cheddarsword
Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:32 pm

DragonBallFoodie wrote:So if a universe has to be erased, then evacuation can occur.

It'd depend on how empty the universe is to acommodate people, but evacuation as a possibility if things go wrong is in existence.
Kinda makes sense if you look at it like this. Universe 7 is pretty empty. If the goal is to get rid of non productive universes, then why not group the losing universes into one?

Generico Garbagio
Beyond Newbie

Post by Generico Garbagio » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:25 pm

cheddarsword wrote:
DragonBallFoodie wrote:So if a universe has to be erased, then evacuation can occur.

Kinda makes sense if you look at it like this. Universe 7 is pretty empty. If the goal is to get rid of non productive universes, then why not group the losing universes into one?
Do you think Goku will wish for everyone to be moved to U7 if he wins the tournament? It seems like the whole 28 planets debacle is just set up to make that happen...

Eventually Goku will just throw a huge annual party in the ROSAT where everyone is invited and they can all punch each other to their heart's content.

If you did read it please tell me how.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:26 pm

Didn't Hit appear on Earth during a filler episode to fight Goku? Assuming that Super anime canonical laws apply, the answer appears to be yes. Nothing appeared to be wrong with Hit when he was on Earth.

Why they would choose to abandon the universe altogether instead of maybe having their Kaioshin reconstruct planets and societies is another matter, though. The Kaioshin might not be capable of recreating an entire universe, but would planetary creation not be possible?

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:33 pm

They wont have time to evacuate. Its like...poof erased. They could to a safe universe before hand but whos to say they can mass evacuate like that.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"