Which Dragon Ball character would you want to be?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sintzu
Banned

Re: Which Dragon Ball character would you want to be?

Post by sintzu » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:43 pm

I'd be Vegeta of course. He has everything, He's the second strongest character, his wife is smart and rich & his son is a time patroller so if anything goes wrong that money can't fix, rewinding time will.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

MaskedRider
Banned

Post by MaskedRider » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:49 pm

The sun that was in the episode with Arale in Super

TenshinFan
Beyond Newbie

Post by TenshinFan » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:15 pm

The Tenkaichi Budokai announcer

IntoTheFire
Beyond Newbie

Post by IntoTheFire » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:01 pm

Hmmm... one of my first guesses would be Bulma as she is filthy rich, always in the middle of the action but not a fighter herself which would suit me just fine.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Revolution
Beyond Newbie

Post by Revolution » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:43 am

I personally have always been fascinated with Bardock there has always been a lot of potential there. What was really interesting (even if own would change some elements of the story) was the episode of Bardock and his transformation into Super Saiyan coupled with the time travel element there.

Let’s just say somehow he were able to travel through time of his own accord after mastering the skill (granted some liberties are being taken until it can be fleshed out) and his super Saiyan abilities can be grown and keep growing, I’d at least like to see him hit the super Saiyan rage form Trunks unlocked against Zamasu and Goku Black.

Now with these two key elements he could become the legendary super Saiyan as is often mentioned. His frequent appearances throughout all of time only enhancing the legend along with his unquestioned strength and power.

Dunno though I’ve rambled a bit but I love the idea of being Bardock and this is the route I’d take the character with the time to flesh it all out
Frieza?! .. You fool!!!!!

Kenoka

Post by Kenoka » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:27 pm

I'd be Bardock or Tienshinhan.
"I am Kenoka, son of Bardock and the Supreme Kai of Time!"

Mago Gosora

Post by Mago Gosora » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:04 pm

The obvious choice would be Zeno-sama. Not only are you the most powerful being in Dragon World (barring Toriyama Akira himself), and could literally survive the destruction of the multiverse, but meeting all your favorite Dragon Ball characters is as easy as summoning them.

Asura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Asura » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:07 am

Shit, I don't think anyone's said Gohan yet. Should be obvious why you'd want to be him. That dude's got it made.

Vegeta123
Banned

Post by Vegeta123 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:24 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Vegeta. I'd have a hot wife, would never have to work a day in my life and have all the money in the world at my disposal.

Vegeta has it fucking made.
Not a bad answer. I approve.

Vegeta123
Banned

Post by Vegeta123 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:26 pm

figures nobody mentioned many human characters or especially that green slug.....who would want to be green and pointy eared with no reproductive organs?.......plus tall for nothing.

this proves he's a waste character that nobody likes....and anyone who does baffles me.

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:34 pm

Zamasu. Yes, Zamasu.
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:08 pm

sintzu wrote: his son is a time patroller so if anything goes wrong that money can't fix, rewinding time will.
That's pretty smart, too bad Supreme Kai of time wouldn't allow it... unless she doesn't know about every little change...
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller

GigaDrill
Beyond Newbie

Post by GigaDrill » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:37 pm

Fat Buu would be nice
I could eat as much as I want, sleep as long as I want, be nigh-indestructible, and have a rich best bud to support my unhealthy lifestyle

Ripper 30
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Ripper 30 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:33 pm

Artificial Human #17 Because of how he is a cyborg and has unlimited Energy and looks cool and Stylish and loves Nature and Animals and has a Family too.
I prefer Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, DB/Z/GT Movies, Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball GT in Japanese.
For DBZ Kai and two new Movies I like both Dub and Sub. I Prefer Shunsuke Kikuchi Soundtracks over All other Composers.
My MAL profile : https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ripper_30

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:04 pm

I'd be Goku! (I'm surprised people haven't said they'd be him, then I suppose everyone wants to be the hero)

I'd also be Lunch the cute psycho and maybe Toppo the Pride Trooper.
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:01 pm

The Great Priest, because in real life there isn't a big difference between us to begin with. I'm already knowledgeable, serve my God and I'm just as short as he is :lol:

The only thing that would really change would be me getting access to the most haxed powers the DB World had even known, and finally getting acknowledged for the Angel that I already am thanks to the Halo :angel:

I know that you said no angels allowed though, but I don't think there is a better choice for me :think:

Zen-Oh Sama would be proud of the time I would dedicate to spend with him.. or actually them.

Bear

Post by Bear » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:59 am

Cell. Although I would easily join the Z Warriors, and wish back everyone I had killed. It's pretty much having most of the abilities all the others have.
Big Green: And you say you're the prince of the Space Warriors.
Vejituh: Oh Big Green, face reali-TY!