Vegeta's "wall" (pre super saiyan)

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

cheddarsword
Regular

Vegeta's "wall" (pre super saiyan)

Post by cheddarsword » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:48 am

In the android saga, Vegeta mentions how he hit a wall in his training. His limit. Later on in the very same arc, more training produced more results, albeit in a new variant of Super Saiyan (grade 2). However, nowadays, training actually increases base form strength. So my question is, how did this "wall" exist then, and what broke it down for Vegeta? It seems now that his limit is pushed beyond whatever it is whenever he trains.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Re: Vegeta's "wall" (pre super saiyan)

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:39 pm

cheddarsword wrote:In the android saga, Vegeta mentions how he hit a wall in his training. His limit. Later on in the very same arc, more training produced more results, albeit in a new variant of Super Saiyan (grade 2). However, nowadays, training actually increases base form strength. So my question is, how did this "wall" exist then, and what broke it down for Vegeta? It seems now that his limit is pushed beyond whatever it is whenever he trains.
I always take it to just be their own self doubt when they make such comments.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Re: Vegeta's "wall" (pre super saiyan)

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:34 pm

I don't know, it seemed to be an emotional wall, the moment he stopped giving a care about Goku he achieved the form...And then went back to giving a care about Goku but whatever.