SSJ2 Enraged Vegeta vs. Ultimate Gohan

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

OWmyDragonBallz
Regular

SSJ2 Enraged Vegeta vs. Ultimate Gohan

Post by OWmyDragonBallz » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:30 pm

In Beerus arc, when Roshi said that Vegeta's power momentarily surpassed SSJ3 Goku. Did that also include Gohan? Do you think Goku and Vegeta surpassed Ultimate Gohan during those years of training leading up to Super?

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Re: SSJ2 Enraged Vegeta vs. Ultimate Gohan

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:53 pm

Probably vegeta since he did better than gohan and ssj3 goku

Daimo-Rukiri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Daimo-Rukiri » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Gohan lost his a lot of power during those years, but for the sake of it if he didn't I'd give it to ultimate Gohan.
Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Dragon Ball Hero's Spirit development blog - An Action-RPG coming soon to monitor near you!
https://dragonball-hs.tumblr.com/

cheddarsword
Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:32 pm

If it's a question of could "Rageta" beat "Ultimate Gohan" at the point in time when Vegeta used the form, then yeah, he would have floored Gohan.

However, if the question were which FORM (if potential unleashed can indeed be considered a form) were more powerful, I don't think you'll be able to find an easy answer.

OWmyDragonBallz
Regular

Post by OWmyDragonBallz » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:00 pm

Daimo-Rukiri wrote:Gohan lost his a lot of power during those years, but for the sake of it if he didn't I'd give it to ultimate Gohan.
Yes, I totally forgot that Gohan didn't have his potential unlocked anymore at that point which is why Roshi didn't say he surpassed Gohan.
But then again, after Goku and Vegeta's SSJG power gets absorbed in their base and SSJ States, it's hard to compare them.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:42 am

I think Vegeta was stronger but I don't think he could've beat Gohan cause he only had the power up for a few seconds (at least in the movie).
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.