Would three years have been enough to face Super Perfect Cell?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Would three years have been enough to face Super Perfect Cell?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:04 pm

Moments before he would have united with Piccolo to face Imperfect Cell, Kami had decided in upgrading the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to be able to give those who use it a grand total of three entire years to train. Now with this in mind, would this have been enough to better the chances against the powerful Cell, if the Bio-Android had went straight into his Super Perfect Form upon absorbing Android 17 and had the same events happen to him as in canon during his search for Android 18? Could Vegeta and Future Trunks or Goku and Gohan become strong enough to make a stand against Cell? Or would Piccolo be the one to destroy the nearly invincible God of Fear and Destruction?

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Would three years have been enough to face Super Perfect Cell?

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Piccolo didn't surpass super perfect Cell until this recent arc, so he is out.
Vegeta just barely passed ssj2 Gohan after the 7 year gap so I doubt he does it in 3 years, but if he or Trunks get ssj2 they can win.
Goku and Gohan would probably be able to do it, especially if either of them get ssj2.
So basically whoever gets ssj2 can most likely do it.

Revolution
Beyond Newbie

Re: Would three years have been enough to face Super Perfect Cell?

Post by Revolution » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Well I think Goku, Vegeta and Trunks were all knocking on the door of ss2 but couldn’t get past the bulky ss grade 2 so I think if say Goku and Gohan had the full 3 years to train I believe Goku being the quick learner and intelligent fighter would’ve figured out how to get to ss2 within that time. Possibly Vegeta and trunks but I think that Vegeta would have perhaps struggled and then hindered Trunks’ training as a biprodduct of that.

Gohan on the other hand I don’t think would’ve have made it to ss2 not just by training with his dad I mean I know he was really pushed to achieve ss in the first place but it really took a lot for him to let that power out against Cell originally But I will say that I believe he would have been a much stronger ss2 after all the training making his base power higher in the first place
Frieza?! .. You fool!!!!!