How powerful is Ledgic?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kenoka

How powerful is Ledgic?

Post by Kenoka » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Hello. o/

Kenoka, son of Bardock and the Supreme Kai of Time, here.

Just wondering about something... how powerful do people consider Ledgic to be?

Ledgic is one of my favorites, mostly because of how unique his ability is. Able to conjure swords and spears from the spikes on his shoulders. Eugh, rambling on...

Anyway. I've had this theory that, due to how powerful Base Goku is when having fought Ledgic, and being slightly on-par with one another... because Base Goku has already mastered Super Saiyan 3, would his base power then be roughly Super Saiyan 1.5, and thus make Ledgic around there? I mean, Goku stated Rildo to be much more powerful fighting him in Base form and wrecking him badly... doesn't that allude to Ledgic being more powerful than Rildo?
"I am Kenoka, son of Bardock and the Supreme Kai of Time!"

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: How powerful is Ledgic?

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:28 am

for me is a bit weaker that base gt Goku, so , if goku's power lever is 1'500'000'000, i'd like to think that ledgik's one is around 1'000'000'000.
that makes him as strong as fat majin buu in my opinion (the fat buu that fought with ssj 3 Goku)

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:02 pm

Ledgic should be powerful enough for even Super Janemba to view him as a threat.

supercat
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by supercat » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:04 am

Ledgic should be notably stronger than any form of Buu and probably not that far off from Base Rild. If Base Goku was able to contend with Uub, who should be leagues above Kid Buu after 5 years of training, there's no way Ledgic (who Goku apparently needed SSJ to defeat) isn't vastly superior to Buu.

Ledgic > Base Goku (vs Ledgic) > / = Uub > > Buuhan / Kid Buu

But I do feel, come M2, Base Goku surpassed Ledgic, as he was able to gain the upperhand on Base Rild (someone who was stated to be stronger than Buu). Which Buu were they referring to? Probably Buuhan or Kid Buu (if you follow the Kid Buu was the strongest Buu in the anime theory), because what's the point of drawing a comparison to someone when they're not even at their best?

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:28 pm

I can hardly remember him, although its been years since I've fully watched GT so that explains it.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:41 pm

Normal Logic: Much stronger than 99% of the universe, and only slightly weaker than 100% True Form Frieza.
GT Logic: Stronger than Buuhan, by virtue of being able to exchange blows with our lord and savior GT Goku.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

GreatSaiyaJeff
Regular

Post by GreatSaiyaJeff » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:25 pm

Id say he is a bit under final form Freeza. Ledgic I wished actually returned because I thought he had potential but another character wasted from GT.
"I just realized something. Honestly... it kinda doesn't matter where I go... whether I'm alive or dead... I'm still pretty dandy." - Space Dandy

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:09 am

Well I remember Seth the programmer mentioning that Vegito was 400x or a little less stronger than ssj3 goku in the buu saga. So if we go by this. Goku in base in Gt is ssj3 level from buu saga. So turning ssj1 is a 50x increase. So he would be above or near super buu level. So I have Ledgic as high ssj 3 tier and maybe low super buu tier.

TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:54 am

If I'm remembering right, end of Z Goku was about as strong as his buu saga SSJ3 self in base. Evidenced by how he was able to keep up with Uub in the martial arts tournament when they first met. How strong Uub was at the time is up for debate, but I'd like to think he has access to all his previous incarnation's power, he just hadn't had any reason to access it.

With this in mind GT takes place approximately 5 years after the end of Z, so base Goku is likely to be even stronger (unless the law of diminishing returns finally kicked in). Now Goku was reduced to a child for almost all of GT so he likely lost a great deal of strength. But he was still almost unparalleled with regards to his friends. So taking account of the fact that Ledgic forced Goku to go Super Saiyan, I'd be willing to hedge my bets that he's about as strong as if Goku had achieved Super Saiyan 4 in Buu saga.

This is just my personal opinion, and in no way fact, so please try not to bite my head off if you have a different opinion. Peace :)
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://twitter.com/DragonBallGuy75
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB