If Goku joined the Justice League...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheUltimateVegito
OMG CRAZY REGEN

If Goku joined the Justice League...

Post by TheUltimateVegito » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:01 pm

How do you think they would react to Goku?

I think Superman would like him at first, but then dislike him after knowing Goku would let enemies attack at their best since he's putting innocent people in danger and thus would think he's not fit to be in the Justice League.

Batman would see Goku as a useful ally and wouldn't let Goku's desire to fight enemies at their strongest stop him from thinking that, although he wouldn't see Goku as anything more than mutual acquaintance. He would come up with a way to make Goku think he's fighting enemies at their best when he's not (I have no idea how he'd do that though).

Wonder Woman would respect him for fighting enemies at their best since that's the resolve of a warrior, but at the same time would understand why Superman dislikes him. She'd both like and dislike Goku.

I'm not sure how the rest of the Justice League would react.
YouTube account:
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperVegitoSSJ2

PSN: Songojames

My Reddit account is also Songojames

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: If Goku joined the Justice League...

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:57 pm

TheUltimateVegito wrote:How do you think they would react to Goku?

I think Superman would like him at first, but then dislike him after knowing Goku would let enemies attack at their best since he's putting innocent people in danger and thus would think he's not fit to be in the Justice League.

Batman would see Goku as a useful ally and wouldn't let Goku's desire to fight enemies at their strongest stop him from thinking that, although he wouldn't see Goku as anything more than mutual acquaintance. He would come up with a way to make Goku think he's fighting enemies at their best when he's not (I have no idea how he'd do that though).

Wonder Woman would respect him for fighting enemies at their best since that's the resolve of a warrior, but at the same time would understand why Superman dislikes him. She'd both like and dislike Goku.

They would simply be jealous of him and his innate talent for fighting. As hardly anything and anyone in their entire Multiverse could take him on in a real fight.

TheUltimateVegito
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheUltimateVegito » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:17 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:

They would simply be jealous of him and his innate talent for fighting. As hardly anything and anyone in their entire Multiverse could take him on in a real fight.
I'm sure Superman and maybe Wonder Woman are more than a match for Goku. They didn't act jealous around Superman so I doubt they'd be jealous of Goku.
YouTube account:

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:43 pm

They would kick him out the Justice League the second he let his enemies get more powerful.

EnergizerConvoy
Not-So-Newbie

Post by EnergizerConvoy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:09 pm

Simple: Goku would reside in the Fortress of Solitude since he has nowhere else to stay. Batman wouldn't mind, but he has to make sure to keep track on Goku's idiocy & Power Level.

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:43 pm

Goku would be a God among men, literally. Superman is probably on par with regular basic Namek era Super Saiyan Goku, and that's if we're being generous.

Now Super Saiyan Blue Goku would blow Superman to bits instantly.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:58 pm

TheUltimateVegito wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:

I'm sure Superman and maybe Wonder Woman are more than a match for Goku. They didn't act jealous around Superman so I doubt they'd be jealous of Goku.
Both Superman and Wonder Woman would lose to True Golden Frieza, much less Super Saiyan Blue Goku. Most of the Justice League would be very jealous of someone who has had such adventures as Son Goku.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:08 pm

Superman tosses his ass back into the Dragon Ball verse the second he lets the Anti-Monitor almost gain ultimate power just for thrills sake. Goku would be a menace to fucking society in any place with a sane morality, if not considered a down right villain in others.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

TheUltimateVegito
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheUltimateVegito » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:11 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
TheUltimateVegito wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: They would simply be jealous of him and his innate talent for fighting. As hardly anything and anyone in their entire Multiverse could take him on in a real fight.
Both Superman and Wonder Woman would lose to True Golden Frieza, much less Super Saiyan Blue Goku. Most of the Justice League would be very jealous of someone who has had such adventures as Son Goku.
I don't wanna turn this into a Superman vs Goku debate but I doubt Superman would lose to Golden Frieza or SSJB Goku, have you seen the crazy feats Superman has displayed? And why would the Justice League be jealous of the adventures Goku had? Haven't the Justice League been on adventures themselves?
YouTube account:

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:52 pm

TheUltimateVegito wrote:I don't wanna turn this into a Superman vs Goku debate but I doubt Superman would lose to Golden Frieza or SSJB Goku, have you seen the crazy feats Superman has displayed? And why would the Justice League be jealous of the adventures Goku had? Haven't the Justice League been on adventures themselves?
Saying anyone on the Justice League would be jealous of Goku should clue you in that you're probably not in for the best of discussions. The Justice League wouldn't like Goku at all since he's a Superman level warrior who's both an idiot and horribly selfish. Why would the actually morally good people of the League be jealous of a guy like that? Because he's had exciting adventures? Yeah, so's everyone on the league for about 80 years now, 50 of which predate Goku's existence.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:58 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
TheUltimateVegito wrote:I don't wanna turn this into a Superman vs Goku debate but I doubt Superman would lose to Golden Frieza or SSJB Goku, have you seen the crazy feats Superman has displayed? And why would the Justice League be jealous of the adventures Goku had? Haven't the Justice League been on adventures themselves?
Saying anyone on the Justice League would be jealous of Goku should clue you in that you're probably not in for the best of discussions. The Justice League wouldn't like Goku at all since he's a Superman level warrior who's both an idiot and horribly selfish. Why would the actually morally good people of the League be jealous of a guy like that? Because he's had exciting adventures? Yeah, so's everyone on the league for about 80 years now, 50 of which predate Goku's existence.
Even if they dislike him, there's really nothing they could do. I doubt Batman or Superman would let the other JL members kill Goku since they would acknowledge that he has pure-hearted intentions. They'd either imprison him (which is just inviting a villain to come and take him, or Goku himself to escape) or let him roam free, which would cause the same problems.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:03 pm

Doctor. wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote:
Even if they dislike him, there's really nothing they could do. I doubt Batman or Superman would let the other JL members kill Goku since they would acknowledge that he has pure-hearted intentions. They'd either imprison him (which is just inviting a villain to come and take him, or Goku himself to escape) or let him roam free, which would cause the same problems.
They're far from helpless, they've got plenty of tech and abilities around to send Goku back to his home universe. If that's out of the question, Superman himself will kill Goku when he does something so idiotically selfish that he'll have no choice but to put him down. Contrary to popular belief, the only one who's actually a whiny cunt about killing people is Batman, everyone else on the League is fine with it to varying degrees, even Superman who can and will kill someone when the situation calls for it.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:05 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
Doctor. wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote: Saying anyone on the Justice League would be jealous of Goku should clue you in that you're probably not in for the best of discussions. The Justice League wouldn't like Goku at all since he's a Superman level warrior who's both an idiot and horribly selfish. Why would the actually morally good people of the League be jealous of a guy like that? Because he's had exciting adventures? Yeah, so's everyone on the league for about 80 years now, 50 of which predate Goku's existence.
They're far from helpless, they've got plenty of tech and abilities around to send Goku back to his home universe. If that's out of the question, Superman himself will kill Goku when he does something so idiotically selfish that he'll have no choice but to put him down. Contrary to popular belief, the only one who's actually a whiny cunt about killing people is Batman, everyone else on the League is fine with it to varying degrees, even Superman who can and will kill someone when the situation calls for it.
Yes, I'm sure Superman can kill someone with evil intentions, but when's the last time he killed someone with good intentions who just happened to fuck up due to idiocy and selfishness? Because that's who Goku is. I don't think Superman would kill someone who's "innocent" but then again, I'm not all that familiar with him.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:10 pm

Doctor. wrote:Yes, I'm sure Superman can kill someone with evil intentions, but when's the last time he killed someone with good intentions who just happened to fuck up due to idiocy and selfishness? Because that's who Goku is. I don't think Superman would kill someone who's "innocent".
To sort of quote BvS, innocence isn't ignorance. Superman himself is a fairly innocent kind of person but that doesn't make him a daft moron to what the world is really like. He'd initially let Goku's antics slide but when (not if) Goku lets someone like the Anti-Monitor achieve his ultimate power and that almost kills everyone, Goku really won't have any more excuses left. Especially since by the time he reaches my hypothetical scenario, he would have fought quite a few other powerful beings and caused needless havoc and destruction just for the sake of a good time.

Superman could try to educate Goku but good fucking luck on that, the only thing that'll get through Goku's head is a heat vision lobotomy.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:28 pm

Batman wouldn't kill Goku, but he'd come up with a way to remove or negate his powers, or some other way to deal with him. Batman came up with safeguards for every other member of the League; he'd find some way to take care of Goku. That's what he does.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

TheUltimateVegito
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheUltimateVegito » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:44 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote:Batman wouldn't kill Goku, but he'd come up with a way to remove or negate his powers, or some other way to deal with him. Batman came up with safeguards for every other member of the League; he'd find some way to take care of Goku. That's what he does.
I doubt Batman would remove or negate Goku's powers since they'd be useful. I think he'd instead come up with a way to make Goku think he's fighting enemies at their best when he's not.
YouTube account:

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:32 pm

They would send him off. Honestly they would never put him on the team. He is far too reckless and doesn't care very much about anything except fighting. Batman and superman would want to control his actions. Goku sees life different than they do. He doesn't care about reprocussions because he had the dragon balls. But on they're earth. You can't use magical genie balls to fix all your problems. Batman would ask him about everything he could. Batman would probably want to learn of the gods of destructions, dragon balls, Zeno, fusion dance, and etc. however if goku didn't comply and continued his selfish ways. They would put him into the phantom zone or find a way to send him home.

Goku is a liability. He is a crazed fighting idiot with godly powers. With no real sense of right or wrong. I mean this new tournament is partially his fault. Yes, I know Zeno was going to erase all the lower universes anyway. However I am sure Zeno would have forgotten about it. So Goku is partially to blame. Also they did that oh "he was going to do it anyway" gimmick, because they didn't want to make Goku look like a complete asshole. They weren't ballsy enough. But Goku' additude on life would really piss off superman and batman. They would never take him on the team.
Last edited by Berserker1921 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

8000 Saiyan
I Live Here

Post by 8000 Saiyan » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:35 pm

I don't think they would want someone like him.
"It was deemed to be too awesome." - Scott McNeil on Dragon Ball Kai not being aired yet in Canada.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:57 pm

8000 Saiyan wrote:I don't think they would want someone like him.
As soon as they saw that he put fighting before protecting people they would kick him out.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:00 pm

TheUltimateVegito wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
TheUltimateVegito wrote:
I don't wanna turn this into a Superman vs Goku debate but I doubt Superman would lose to Golden Frieza or SSJB Goku, have you seen the crazy feats Superman has displayed? And why would the Justice League be jealous of the adventures Goku had? Haven't the Justice League been on adventures themselves?
Superman is superior to Goku as of now. Superman had fought and defeated/outwitted beings that would put Zeno to shame. Golden frieZa a would not be as big of a threat as we all think. The justice league have travelled across they're multiverse several occasions, different dimensions, timelines, and met God. Goku would be considered to be a novice to them.