GT becoming canon possible avenues

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: GT becoming canon possible avenues

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:58 pm

nato25 wrote:
precita wrote:GT cannot be canon. Now with Ultra Instinct and all the new stuff in Super, it's too hard to reconcile.

What they could do is Super could eventually "re-do" GT's plotlines or concepts and do them better this time around.
I'd be down for that, but how do you slot in Super Saiyan 4 into this crazy god transformation/ultra instinct chain now? Ultra Instinct seems to be the pinnacle of where these characters can hope to achieve.
I have a suggestion but I don't know if the fandom is ready for this :eh: because that could unleash about 105 variation. :mrgreen:

Here is the link to my idea:
https://teoma-the-naraotor.deviantart.c ... -714071655

Now I flee before everyone come at me angrily or laughing at me with this idea :oops:
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

nato25
Advanced Regular

Post by nato25 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:06 pm

ill be honest man i saw all the colorued squares and instantly left lol, but I also only speak English so I probably didn't get it. More simply, maybe they could have SSJ4 as the ultimate saiyan transformationan you can achieve without god ki and then stack ultra instinct on that? Who knows.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:45 am

nato25 wrote:ill be honest man i saw all the colorued squares and instantly left lol, but I also only speak English so I probably didn't get it. More simply, maybe they could have SSJ4 as the ultimate saiyan transformationan you can achieve without god ki and then stack ultra instinct on that? Who knows.
Well it's something I come up for a project I am writing, this is a similar project that TheDevilCorpse do but I put also in the blend my own stuff with my own characters OC and Lore idea.

Project that people can help also here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39160
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

TheMikado
I Live Here

Post by TheMikado » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:29 am

precita wrote:GT cannot be canon. Now with Ultra Instinct and all the new stuff in Super, it's too hard to reconcile.

What they could do is Super could eventually "re-do" GT's plotlines or concepts and do them better this time around.
As long as every single arc and plotline essentially connects to the meeting of Beerus and Goku everything is Super can easily be reconciled. Until they have arcs which does not have that dependence GT can be made “canon” in a single sentence.