Can U6 and U7 Namakians come from Zarama?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

hellobooboo14
Not-So-Newbie

Can U6 and U7 Namakians come from Zarama?

Post by hellobooboo14 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:33 am

Can U6 and U7 Namakians come from Zarama or Zarama creator would be a Namekian? wouldn't help explain (if down the future) Piccolo's power up that matches with the Gods?

FACTS: The Super Dragon Balls are only found in U6 & U7, both universes seem to have Namekians.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Re: Can U6 and U7 Namakians come from Zarama?

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:58 am

They both have saiyans and Frieza clan, were they made by this god to?

The namekians ties to the dragon balls are not from any god. Long ago, the Namekians found the Super Dragon Balls, most likely one of them, and used shards of them to create copies. Nothing more nothing less.

Also there is currently NO evidence that the U6 namekians have dragon balls of their own.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:27 am

Universe 6 has yet to be confirmed for possessing its own indigenous supply of Dragonballs. I believe it's probable that they do have their own variety, though. Champa just lacked information on the U6 Namekians' set and opted to use the multiversal set. And on the matter of Dragonballs, was it ever clarified how Kami successfully developed the Earth iteration of the devices? We know the Namekians siphoned off some of the Super Dragon Balls to create their set, but it doesn't explain how Earth could have acquired its set. I'm skeptical of the Nameless Namekian having the diligence and willingness to create his people's prized cultural treasure on a foreign planet from the onset. The cataclysm would have needed to compel the Namekians to send the Child of Katatz away with a portion of their own Dragonballs for some reason or another. Perhaps they wanted a piece of their heritage to survive in the event of Namek's cataclysmic destroying them all and/or the Dragonballs? It's the best explanation I can think of.

I doubt the Namekians originally hailed from Zarama. Although it is peculiar that the Namekians could gain access to the Super Dragon Balls, let alone have their own apportioned set created from them. Could Zarama have helped them in the endeavour of making new Dragonballs? There's so many questions revolving around the origins of the Dragonballs.

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Zalama has nothing to do with the Nameccians. The Nameccians are in the 6th and 7th Universes because the two universes are twin universes, and the universes have the same design: planets, races, etc. Champa explained in the 6th Universe Arc that the Nameccians (presumably in both universes) found the Super Dragon Balls and shaved pieces off to create their own Dragon Balls.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:30 am

I just want to correct an error of mine. turns out the namekians of U6 do have dragon balls.