(Hypothetical) How dangerous would this character be?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

(Hypothetical) How dangerous would this character be?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:22 pm

Say you have a character with a relatively weak base PL (maybe around Raditz level) but this character knows and can use nearly every power and technique in the franchise, except Zeno's erasure and species - specific transformations like the SSJ forms. But they can use things like Kaio-ken, Botamo and Hit's abilities, Super 17's absorption, Buu's regeneration, zenkai boosts, Janemba's abilities, Dyspo's speed increase, Babidi's magic, instant transmission, kaikai, energy of destruction, magic materialization, time rewind, etc.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: (Hypothetical) How dangerous would this character be?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:43 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Say you have a character with a relatively weak base PL (maybe around Raditz level) but this character knows and can use nearly every power and technique in the franchise, except Zeno's erasure and species - specific transformations like the SSJ forms. But they can use things like Kaio-ken, Botamo and Hit's abilities, Super 17's absorption, Buu's regeneration, zenkai boosts, Janemba's abilities, Dyspo's speed increase, Babidi's magic, instant transmission, kaikai, energy of destruction, magic materialization, time rewind, etc.
Preposterously dangerous.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:57 pm

This all means nothing when you can't even see your opponet. I think he'd get killed before he had chance to use any of this stuff. But if he's facing a saiyan on anyone else addict to fighting, he's a pretty dangerous person. With all those skills i dunno even the high tiers characters would be able to stop him.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Smilodon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smilodon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:16 pm

With a power arround Raditz level?
Ok
Now let's pretent he can make a x30 Kaioken (even Goku never got this)...He would be 45.000 (Slight stronger than Nail).

So, let me start here:

With Botamo's and Boo's abilities this guy would be untouchable and has infinite stamina;

Zenkai boosts wouldn't work with a guy who doesn't get damage;

With timeskip he could surpass someone stronger than him (Hitto wasn't as strong as Goku SSB + KKx10, but he could fight in the same level). But I think Goku with all of this could be at 1,5 of Hitto's power, nothing more than that for sure....
Then he could surpass guys with 70.000 with his timeskip;

Dyspo's speed could make him surpass even more, but not that much...Maybe he could surpass a guy with 100.000 or 120.000 (arround Ginyu level).

So, I can put this guy arround Ginyu level, but he can become stronger with 17's technique....

For sure he can defeat all guys below Ginyu....But Ginyu can defeat this guy with Change technique...

Now, the most confusing part. Energy of destruction...Could a weak guy make an energy with the same power of a Hakaishin like Sidra? If he can't...He would be able to beat guys only at (maybe) Namek Freeza in his first form if the Energy of destruction gives him a x3 of his maximum power for example....

But if he could make an energy of destruction with a Hakaishin level, this guy could defeat everybody below Golden Freeza's level...But It would be really hard for him to hit someone way stronger than him.

And for guys stronger than Golden Freeza, this man would be like a worm. Maybe they couldn't kill him, but he couldn't do anything really important against them...

Now, how to defeat him?

Like I said before, Change technique could defeat him;
You didn't say he could survive in vacuum...If he can't, even Namek Freeza could defeat him. If he can, forget this;
A technique like Mafuba could seal him (I don't think shunkan idou, rewind time or Babidi's magic would work inside a pot);
He is untouchable, but a monster like that one who defeated Dyspo could eat him...Or someone like Yakon too;
Any hakaishin could defeat him with hakai;
Any angel could defeat him with easy...Too much power difference;
A guy like Boo could absorb him (he can't absorb too because you didn't say that haha).
Vados Sama!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:25 pm

Smilodon wrote:For sure he can defeat all guys below Ginyu....But Ginyu can defeat this guy with Change technique...
This character would have body change too, though.
You didn't say he could survive in vacuum...If he can't, even Namek Freeza could defeat him.
Well he would have Buu's physiology and regeneration so he could.
A technique like Mafuba could seal him (I don't think shunkan idou, rewind time or Babidi's magic would work inside a pot);
He would know the reverse Mafuba though.
He is untouchable, but a monster like that one who defeated Dyspo could eat him...Or someone like Yakon too;
Could he teleport out from the inside? Also he has all of the ki draining techniques himself too.
Any hakaishin could defeat him with hakai;
Probably, unless he can get them first with something like Devilmite Beam
A guy like Boo could absorb him (he can't absorb too because you didn't say that haha).
I was just giving examples of techniques. He has every technique except Zeno's erasure and race-specific transformations like the SSJ forms.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:06 pm

Speed enhance + Time skip + Carrot touch = gg

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:37 am

Materialisation sorcery, teleportation, and Babidi's magic alone would make any character with the creativity and pragmatism dangerous to virtually everyone in the DB universe. What's to stop a character from altering their atomic framework so that the covalent bonds that make up their person because so inflexibly connected they make Kachi Katchin look like a tiny blade of grass by comparison? Or how about creating a new star on top of the victim with temperatures so extreme they rival the hottest known stars in reality as you immediately teleport away before the heat reaches you?

These characters don't use those abilities in such ways because it would contravene the set fighting mechanics of the DB universe and because Toriyama probably doesn't know what things an ability that's stated to create anything a person imagines could be used for.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:48 am

He/she may just combine timeskip and hakai and it's game over unless you are inmortal like Zamasu. Still, as it has already been pointed out, carrot touch could get the job done.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:19 am

He quickly adapts, then uses the Mind Reading that Piccolo used in vol. 15 and which was forgotten in the books which is why the characters where lucky because Cell would have been invicible with it and then knows whatever his enemy is up to unless the enemy is some person that acts before the thinking.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:58 pm

Broken powers by arc....

First Arc: carrot touch, shape shift, Thunder Shock Surprise, hypnosis, Merry Go-Round Gum
Red Ribbon: slippery/bouncy body, paralyzing gaze, Devilmite Beam, Solar Flare
Piccolo: Mafuba, Reverse Mafuba
Saiyans: Makankosappo, Kienzan, Kaioken
Namek: Body Change, Potential Unlock, Time Freeze
Androids: Android Barrier, Energy Drain
Majin: Babidi's magic, Candy Beam, Buu's regeneration, Stone Spit, Magic Materialization, Instant Movement, Vice Shout, Potential Unleashed
Super: Damage Negation, Time Skip, Poison, Super Afterimages, Illusion Talisman, Energy Strings, Speed Enhancement, Weight Adjustment, Cocotte Zone, Ki Scythe
(God Powers: Energy of Destruction, Hakai, Temporal Do-Over, Warp, God Sealing)
Movies: Dead Zone, Freezing Blast, Janemba's space powers
GT: Absorption Barrier, Pollution, Nova Sphere

There, that's what this being would have I'm assuming, but with a low power level like Raditz.

I'd say this character would be extremely dangerous except for that he'd probably still get beaten by anyone GoD level and above.