Would Super Saiyan 4 change Trunks' hair color? Could Super Saiyan 3 have lead to Trunks winning against the duo of...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Would Super Saiyan 4 change Trunks' hair color? Could Super Saiyan 3 have lead to Trunks winning against the duo of...

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:08 pm

Android 17 and Hell Fighter 17, or if the son of Vegeta had fought them one at a time? Can Super Saiyan 2 give Goten enough power to have defeated Baby?

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Would Super Saiyan 4 change Trunks' hair color? Could Super Saiyan 3 have lead to Trunks winning against the duo of.

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:12 pm

I think SSJ4 Trunks would keep purple hair

SSJ3 Trunks could've beaten the original 17 easily

and SSJ2 Goten could have beaten Baby if he had knowledge of Baby's technique of stealing bodies.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: Would Super Saiyan 4 change Trunks' hair color? Could Super Saiyan 3 have lead to Trunks winning against the duo of.

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:54 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:I think SSJ4 Trunks would keep purple hair

and SSJ2 Goten could have beaten Baby if he had knowledge of Baby's technique of stealing bodies.
1) Would Super Saiyan 4 Trunks look cooler than his Super Saiyan form?

2) Could a Completely-Mastered Super Saiyan 3 Trunks defeat Super 17?

3) Can the Super Saiyan 2 form help Goten expel Baby from his body like how Super Saiyan Trunks did to the Tuffle in the Black Star Dragon Ball Saga?

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:05 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:I think SSJ4 Trunks would keep purple hair

1) Would Super Saiyan 4 Trunks look cooler than his Super Saiyan form?

2) Could a Completely-Mastered Super Saiyan 3 Trunks defeat Super 17?

3) Can the Super Saiyan 2 form help Goten expel Baby from his body like how Super Saiyan Trunks did to the Tuffle in the Black Star Dragon Ball Saga?
1) I think it would. But that's up personal opinion

2) If SSJ3 Trunks would be able to figure out S17's weakness, then yeah.

3) Absolutely. But if Trunks is any indication it would be too late.

szopman
Beyond Newbie

Post by szopman » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:30 am

1) I think that he would probably have purple hair in this state :) I'm wondering about the color of the tail :D
2) I don't think Trunks SSJ3 would be the match for both 17's. Especially that now we know that #17 is far stronger than SSJ3 power level. + Why would Trunks use SSJ3 if he can just master SSJ2 like his Future counterpart ?

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:25 pm

szopman wrote:1) I think that he would probably have purple hair in this state :) I'm wondering about the color of the tail :D
I'm sure Heroes pulling the trigger on this isn't too far away.